The Inaugural " You're Poopeded" Awards (S35)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by RGDeded, Apr 14, 2020.

1. RGDeded

RGDeded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    The Season 35 You’re Poopeded Awards

Chances are some of you guys who win awards and got nominated are going to be a little butt hurt but just remember this is all for fun and every once in a while, don’t be a bitch and just laugh at yourself.

In before the “why aren’t you nominated” posts. Simply because I am awesome, and I am not going to self-nominate myself for a Poopeded Idiot. 22 win check.

The Pattelite Memorial Trophy

In honor of Pattelites 22-win season the Pattelite Memorial Trophy is to be awarded to the player who has been deemed the hardest carry of the season

@DDezo - Dezo is having a great season but its hard to struggle when you’re playing with rippin and ct every game. You can put a monkey on this line, and they will put up numbers thankfully for Boston Ddezo’s IQ is slightly above a monkeys so it has been working for Boston.

@Leveskii 11 - Oh good ol Baby Bass. If you ask him, he will tell you he is a top player and selke candidate. This kid needs a reality check. Gabseh’s back has to be killing him at this point fighting tooth and nail to get the Habs into the playoffs. Don’t be fooled by his numbers or “success” he probably the biggest ankle weight the league has seen in the last few seasons.

@althewall - a beneficiary of the Beaudy Backpack althewall was living life picking up the easy matchups on Pittsburgh. On the cusp of a 20-win season with 10 points he has been extremely replaceable especially when it comes to beating up on shitters.

The Winner of the Pattelite Memorial Trophy is- @Leveskii 11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Poopie Snoopy Award

The Poopie Snoopy Award is to be awarded to the owner who has showed resilience over a stretch of time but continues to own despite consistently being a bottom feeder.

At43 - Tanakas success in this league is like a Lunar Eclipse and progressing closer to a solar eclipse. Tanka has been on the downtrend skillwise for a few seasons now despite D4N USA rallying a disaster to the playoffs the success has been non-existent and from what I have heard the enjoyment in the locker room has been even worse. How can you blame the boys when you’re team is set up to fail before the season even starts.

il Venomx - Venom is a good dude and has gotten better at the game but with a few consecutive disaster seasons I think he needs to realize he isn’t fit for NHL Ownership. Maybe a 500k 3rd liner AGM will work better for him but you can only go as far as your free contracts can take you.

Potsy44 - For some reason season in and out potsy thinks it’s a great idea to handicap his team as a free contract. Not only is he non-existent for his team in a management role he is only existent on the virtual ice when it comes to costing games. He is such a lost cause that Vegas has a TC running the team and the commissioner of the league is egoing him. Yikes

The Winner of the Poopie Snoopy Award is AT43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Carol Baskins Trophy

The Carol Baskins Trophy is to be awarded to the player who was deemed to be the biggest bitch of the season.

AlexieKovalev27 - After crying his way off of Vancouver and being dealt to the Best looking team in the league he ultimately found his way to St. Louis at deadline. Being upset that you got moved from a contender to a bubble team is understandable. Lying and crying trying to get a trade reversed just to be spiteful is top of the line baby back bitch. Shame on you AK.

l Letang l58l - Although what some are calling the biggest power move of the season and something, I found hilarious it was also a huge bitch move quitting moments after a disaster of a team won your bid. This not only hurt Florida losing a guy they wanted it also hurt players still on the board.

Jyeti15s - This guy is an absolute disaster. If there was one member on management you would expect not to make it through an entire season this was your pick. Not only is he CHL caliber he is also a giant asshole. Nobody enjoys playing for this kid and if you talked to him you would think he was Jclaus. Imagine being so unliked that your own team regularly reported you to get rid of you.

The Winner of the Carol Baskins Trophy is AlexeiKovalev27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The “Social Distance” Award

The “Social Distance” Award is to be given to the team that plays the most NHL and is acting like the Corona Virus Quarantine has an impact on the amount of NHL they play when in reality this changed next to nothing for the boys.

It doesn’t matter if its 4am or 4pm somebody on these teams will be grinding. If you ask the majority of the players here what titters feel like they will hit, you with the Steve Carrell “Sand Bags” quote. For example, you can take Oakey, Twistafied and Parksys days played and you will end up with 250 days played. That is just 1 player from each team! If the boys decide to catch a tan this season you better pull out the SPF 100.

Seattle

New Jersey

Boston

The Winner of the” Social Distance Award” is The New Jersey Devils

The Big Brain Trophy

The Big Brain Trophy is to be awarded to the member of the community who made the biggest “what were you thinking” decision(s) of the season

Duncan Queef - You always scratch your head when good players give up great contracts and that’s exactly what deke did giving up 2 more season at 1.25 to take owner. You got to respect players stepping up and taking management but when it came down to preseason decisions of trading Mxtayer for scraps and taking BigJayAyotte as GM who probably shouldn’t catch a 500k bid these days that is what earned him a spot as a “Big Brain” Finalist

DaYoungBuck - Taking owner as a goalie is always an odd choice. Dedicating yourself as a backup goalie as a free contract is an even worse decision. It’s almost like youre just saying yeah, I am not good enough to manage but I am going to ruin a few seasons. There was a point in the season where The Islanders had 12 players on the roster. Yikes. Then when you think it can’t get worse if you look at his returning assets and draft picks for next season it makes you say What the Buck. The kicker here is he traded the pick with the best odds early in the season for Rage Rox .

ShortyxLose - There is a long list of Big Brain moves for Shorty but when you look at the divisions and people, he looked to take owner this season much of it due to past Big Brain actions he is an instant nominee here. The highlight for his Big Brain Nomination is allowing Jyeti to take owner this season.

The Winner of the Big Brain Trophy is DaYoungBuck

Your Family Can’t Even Look At You Trophy

Plain and simple the “Your Family Can’t Even Look At You Trophy” is to be awarded to the biggest disappointment of the season

Dangs92 - Out of bidding the Flames looked like a contender and I am usually pretty good at calling out when a team is going to be good but jeeze Dangs and the Calgary boys proved me wrong this season. The Flames are going to miss out in one of the worst divisions in recent memory and for that alone you are a disappointment

DaYoungBuck - I am just going to leave it at this. SMH

v FrosTiC- I don’t think Frostic has said a word in management chat all season and to be honest if my team was as bad as him I would be hiding too. To add to his sins, holding an all-time great like Pattelite hostage for the majority of the season you should be ashamed of yourself.

The Winner of the Your Family Can’t Even Look At You Trophy is – Dangs92

The Appendix Trophy

The Appendix Trophy is the opposite of the Hart, being arguably the least important organ in the human body this award will be given to the least important player on a team.

Dr Tre 2001- People who talk about themselves in third person are usually weird and “illbill” is pretty much the definition of replaceable. With a sub .500 record and a -12 on a top team you have to wonder why Boston kept him around.

l Parksy x l76l - Good ol’ gamer gary LOL this kid thinks he is a game 7 player but went 0-2 week 9 before dodging Chicago. He felt he was the heart and soul of his line and made a questionable decision sending the guy who was carrying him away. With Burnsy he was 8-0-1 with 32 points vs a few good teams since moving Burnsy and getting the easy matchups he boasted a 10-4-3 record with 38 points. Yikes Parksy.

JJR- A season that saw JJR enter bidding he lost the advantage of scrub hunting and being in Slims backpack. He is just a liability out there on the virtual ice and if you ask him, he will tell you he doesn’t care about NHL while playing over 55 days of NHL and over 1500 games. Odd when the kid doesn’t have the luxury of scrub hunting, he ends up with a 11-12-3 record.

The Winner of the Appendix Trophy is l Parksy x l76l

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The JJR Award

The JJR Award is to be given to the player who scrubhunted the most this season

You really would like to see a free contract take some biggies. 5 games vs playoff teams just doesn’t cut it big dog.

The Winner of the JJR Award is Beaudy x 91

The You Should Get Going Trophy

Given to a brave soul that decide they wanted to bring their PSN talents over to XBOX and should probably just stick to PSN

xTarasenko91 - West coasting on xbox is less of a thing this season and that’s where Tarasenko made his money. When your own people trade you away after shitting the bed as an owner last season, I think it’s time to focus where you are relevant.

Theos-_- - A few seasons back you wouldn’t even think to have theos on this list, but I am not sure what happened to his game as he has gotten worse and worse. If your idea of a good player is forces and scoring with your forehead you can consider theos a stud but when it comes down to reality look no further than his 36 points this season.

Labrat – Lab is a really good dude, but he needs to stick to PSN. 2 seasons into his Xbox career and he has been passed around like a cheap whore. Sitting with a 7-16-4 record on xbox he needs to go to where he has had continued success

The winner of the You Should Get Going Trophy is xTarasenko91

The Ron Low Trophy

Since shit goalies usually don’t stick around very long, we had to look to the real NHL for this Award. In honor of Ron Low and his 382gp and 4.28 GAA this award is to be given to the worst goalie of the season

These goalies all got unlucky ending up on shit teams which probably influenced stats but there is no denying these boys struggled

Thekiller15000 - 30GP 0.716 SV% 4.72 GAA

SamSchwartzy - 26GP .735 SV% 4.15 GAA

NOTEZ 420 - 28GP .749 SV% 3.90 GAA

The Winner of the Ron Low Trophy is thekiller15000

The SNipeSHow Inc Award

The SNipeSHow Inc award is an award given to the member of the community who spends the most time in the chatbox without participating the league.

D4D USA- Dan plays in the league kind of and does practically everything he can not to ecu. There is a good chance you will find him in the chatbox stirring the pot and really one of the faces of the community the kicker here is he is also good at the game.

SNipeSHow Inc- Pre Corona Virus you could catch Snipe in the chatbox from 8-6 non stop Monday through Friday. Word on the street is his mom blocked LG on the work computer to make sure her star employee is getting all his work done

Foster- There are only 2 sure things when it comes to foster 1 he isn’t going to sign up and 2 he is going to post some random youtube link in the chatbox. He is somebody who dedicated quite a lot of time and effort on LG for somebody who has no intentions on ever playing.

The Winner of the SNipeSHow Inc Award is SNipeShow Inc

The Gala Apples Award

The Gala Apples Award is given to a veteran who should take their “talents” to a lower league

llVllcNasty x91 – Sporting a career -254 in 389 games played since season 17 he has one season with over 12 wins (15) and this season didn’t help his case for remaining an NHL regular posting a 5-19-2 record. It honestly can’t be that hard to find an upgrade.

Bullbreed333- Bullbreed and Wags have been a brand for some time now and it’s a brand with not much success. He is a very good guy but having over 40 points one time(43) in his long NHL career it might be time for him to sign up late.

V 4 T T Y- It’s funny when you look at Vattys record and you say hmm he is doing better than usual with a 8-12-5 record. He tried AHL management again in S34 and didn’t have much success. I am not sure why vatty continues to stick around in the NHL when time and time again he has shown he is barely a quality AHL player. Like Bullbreed at least they help with running the teams they play for

The Winner of the Gala Apples Award is llVllcNasty x91

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Out of my League Trophy

The Out of my League Trophy is given to players with Ahl success but were dominated at the NHL level

James Hetfield- James has been a great AHL manager and has built plenty of competitive teams down there but boy oh boy was the jump to the NHL a rough one for James. All he has to show for this season is a 4-20-1 record, -50 and a headache from all those elite NHLers egos (You’re a shithead for giving up on the brand trevwings)

Kiroxy4320 - His last 2 AHL seasons Kiroxy put up an outstanding 41-9-1 record with 112 points. Kiroxys arrival in the NHL this season has definitely put a bad taste in his mouth going 4-19-2 with 26 points and a -36 sure some of the struggles are directly from playing on a very bad team but id be shocked to see if he lines up for another season in the NHL after this slaughter.

KermieFinesse - Kermie has won plenty of AHL awards and has put up great numbers down there but every time he comes up to the NHL he just gets his shit pushed in. This is typically what happens when they come out of the JJR school of cherry picking.

The Winner of The Out of my League Trophy is James Hetfield

The Its Not Me It’s You Award

The Its Not Me It’s You Award is awarded to a player who feels they should be on a playoff team and if you talk to them you would think they are the best in the game. Despite a bad contract there is a reason these players did not find themselves dealt at deadline.

trevwings - Trev has had a few seasons of success in the backpacks of others and even this season he has put up good numbers on bad teams but its pretty easy to have success when you get to play with CM. Probably the biggest reason next to him being a pain in the ass for him to remain on a bottom feeder is his way overpaid contract.

Pattelite - I am shocked that Patt found himself as a nominee for such an egregious award being one of the best players to ever play in LG but he is here. Patt has found his form between the pipes and is now arguably one of the best Lw’s in the game but unfortunately, he is playing LD this season just a position he has aged out of. Look for him to dominate next season but for now Patt and that contract is a big factor on him remaining on Florida.

Dame l13l - Mr. Actually Fucked himself continues to be actually fucked when it comes to playing in the LGHL. He isn’t a bad player, but he has been overpaid since his all-star 19-win campaign. Maybe it was his contract and stats that kept him on Buffalo or maybe it was just the lack of management skill in Buffalo.

The Winner of The Its Not Me It’s You Award is trevwings

I want to congratulate all of the winners you all deserve it!

Hopefully everybody enjoyed the Inagural edition of the "You're Poopeded" Awards. Feel free to mention if I missed somebody who should be nominated or if there is an award I should add for Season 36!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    • Winner x 72
    • Like x 26
    • Funny x 24
    • Creative x 3
    • Informative x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  2. TheHeroicDuck

TheHeroicDuck Well-Known Member

Discord:
    theheroicduck#0
    Ratings:
    +1,215 / 13 / -60
    Fucking outstanding write up

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    TheHeroicDuck
  3. Dangs92

Dangs92 Fuck Off

Discord:
    dangs92#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 49 / -69
    this if absolute fire, not gonna lie and i appreciate the kind words

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Dangs92
  4. Dame l13l

Dame l13l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 43 / -48
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Burnsy x 95

Burnsy x 95 Pees in the shower

Discord:
    Burnsy#1428
    Ratings:
    +528 / 7 / -14
    This was fucking fantastic to read, such good content when there's basically no content in the NHL. Great creativity on the awards too, you've outdone yourself.

Holy shit. :popcorn:

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 4
    Burnsyx95
  6. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    @DaYoungBuck not only ruined his NHL team but his AHL team as well... see @fuzzmiller23 trade. The only thing seperating him from @jyeti15s is he's actually a decent dude.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    ChiSouthSiderr
  7. Matt4for4

Matt4for4 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    matt4for4#0
    Ratings:
    +322 / 8 / -12
    Very well done as usual RGD. Media god

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  8. Gongshxw

Gongshxw Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gongshxw#0446
    Ratings:
    +251 / 118 / -280
    • Like Like x 13
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Beaudy x 91

Beaudy x 91 Remember me Yungbuzzz91

Discord:
    beaudyx91#0
    Ratings:
    +141 / 41 / -42
    Rgd im dead bahahaha

• Get Good x 10
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. LemeIin

LemeIin Follow the Socials! : https://beacons.ai/lemelin

Discord:
    Lemelin#1461
    Ratings:
    +863 / 31 / -42
    BAHAHAHA

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    LemeIin
  11. D4D USA

D4D USA Well-Known Member

Discord:
    D4N USA#6332
    Ratings:
    +2,140 / 41 / -61
    2F295096-2D0B-4628-B90A-060908BEBBE1.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. P3k1ng DuK

P3k1ng DuK Laporshkin x 71’s son

Ratings:
    +567 / 48 / -60
    Great freakin write up, this made me laugh so much

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    p3k1ng_duk
  13. Eamonn

Eamonn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    eamonn#0602
    Ratings:
    +1,093 / 17 / -68
    The You Should Get Going Trophy

Given to a brave soul that decide they wanted to bring their XBOX talents over to PSN and should probably just stick to XBOX

RGDeded - Despite going for $2.5m less on PSN than he did on XBOX at the same position, RGDeded managed to win 16 less games and produce 27 less points. It is clear that he belongs on XBOX.

The winner of the You Should Get Going Trophy is RGDeded

Lab and Senko are saints. Don't you dare be mean to my teammates.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    eamonnjcf
  14. Dr Tre 2001

Dr Tre 2001 TJ$

Ratings:
    +409 / 34 / -41
    How many times do I need to explain old man. I AM NOT ILLBILL

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. vvtfkevo

vvtfkevo Muffin Robber

Discord:
    vvtfkevo#7770
    Ratings:
    +75 / 4 / -3
    Amazing read RGD. I read this on the shitter, but the "Poopeded Awards" deserves to be on everyone's coffee table. Good shit !

• Like Like x 3
    wtfkevo_
  16. Breaky

Breaky Glue guy

Discord:
    Breaky#7169
    Ratings:
    +1,003 / 81 / -128
    Hey the isles technically won something for once @DaYoungBuck

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  17. lGeno x 71l

lGeno x 71l bin oui

Ratings:
    +172 / 1 / -23
    RGD deserves the media award for this season.

• Like Like x 5
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. Bardown Beauty

Bardown Beauty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bardownbeauty#0
    Ratings:
    +68 / 6 / -2
    Quality Stuff RGD. 10/10 media haha

• Like Like x 2