good series NJD and thank you Philly

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by l3l Ray l8l, Apr 23, 2020.

1. ltzRayy TTV

ltzRayy TTV Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ltzrayy#0
    Ratings:
    +1,184 / 46 / -63
    congratulations to new jersey on a hard fought and well earned victory and mad respect for @TheHeroicDuck and @RGDeded for the team they were able to put together for sure one of the best in the league and arguably the best game 7 line as well. zero regrets from me with how this series went played it the best i could just came up a little short. no bitterness what so ever wish you guys the best of luck the rest of the playoffs im sure you can go on a nice run you got the team to do so.

to my flyers we had our backs against the wall most of the season and we were still able to go on a huge run the final half of the season and battle hard when nobody gave us a chance... very proud of this group and for the most part was a very positive team environment i can say good things about everyone on this team..

@JJr despite being very emo and toxic this time you proved you could put up a fight and compete in biggies and you also helped quite a bit with trades to turn this team around much appreciated friend

@NoThumbSweatyAF my boy cyr its been a pleasure having you i wasn't sure how you would react after being traded from wpg to a team not in a playoff spot but you were a great team leader and had huge contribution to our success

@Xx LoL xX 9 thank you for stepping up and taking gm and helping turn this team around your a great player and even better friend <3

@Charyzen your a beast man at every single position your naturally good at the game and didn't complain one time through the ups and downs of our team

@x TERRY x 77 even though your a troll sometimes your still an elite center glad i was able to bring you aboard these flyers you proved you can be a first line center for sure

@xFizzii im glad we were able to play on a team together again and be friends again was a pleasure

@Lyons x 63 thanks for being a good sport and friend after being traded here from tampa bay and helping me out with stats and gathering your line made my life a lot easier

@Mondy-_-91 i am very happy we were able to play together on a team not named lg psn trashville you had a great season for us and i definitely look forward to playing with you down the road

@reggiecush88 i knew you were gonna be a buzzer from that first day when i woke up to many pms from you fired up about an opportunity to do big things. for sure one of my favorite ppl i have had on a team you may have the best positive energy and vibes out of any person i have managed in lg

@N i n o 27x im glad we were able to finally be on the same team and be a dpair you improved a lot this season and im sure you will be one of the better 500k contracts in the league next season love you resolute nino

@DillyBubbles despite being aids sometimes keep cook cook cooking my son your a very underrated dman

@LaFleuR11 your by far one of the best dman i have had on my lg teams it was a pleasure to get the chance to play a few times with you and your also a very nice guy and you dont have an ego which i respect

@NewbSk00lBus we didnt really play much but your elite

@SomeoneStopMePls i hope i made your first xbox season enjoyable besides the times you were lagging :)

@H0L7BY your an elite g and you are also elite at hut things

@XGEnErAL 420X Seb top G is the goat <3

i will not be returning for the summer season but to the person taking over my team you will be in good hands with the core i am leaving behind a lot of decent contracts and great guys it has been a pleasure managing the flyers and for sure look forward to owning again in the near future. gl to every team still in playoffs as well....

l3l Ray l8l signing off

• Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    ltzRayy
  2. Mondsy--

Mondsy-- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Mondsy-#1734
    Ratings:
    +505 / 18 / -94
    Thanks @l3l Ray l8l ur a nice guy and a very good player! I hope I will see u on PS4 next season!? FLY HIGH!

• Winner Winner x 1
    vermyy91
  3. xC Y Rx 18

xC Y Rx 18 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 1 / -7
    Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure playing with yall except @LaFleuR11 of course.

• Funny Funny x 3
    nothumbsweatyaf
  4. SomeoneStopMePls

SomeoneStopMePls don’t worry bout it sweetheart

Ratings:
    +327 / 22 / -153
    Ray, for what you dealt with and everything the whole flyers org went through prior to, going toe to toe with NJD, you out did yourself. Well in pal, GL in future.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Calgross
  5. reggiereggie1515

reggiereggie1515 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 13 / -21
    Thank u ray, hell of a battle to sneak in to playoffs big team , and taking a great team to game 7 is something we can all be proud of, shout out to the devils, very solid team and good luck to all the remaining teams !

deff made my rookie season a memorable one , battled right to the end , thank you to my team mates for never giving up and showing we can bang with anyone

see you all next season :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. XGeneral420X

XGeneral420X Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xgeneral420x#0
    Ratings:
    +144 / 9 / -16
    Thx :) and good luck for next season

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Groulxz

Groulxz pog

Ratings:
    +173 / 12 / -33
    :)Love you ray mwah mwah

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    groulxz
  8. Burnsy x 95

Burnsy x 95 Pees in the shower

Discord:
    Burnsy#1428
    Ratings:
    +528 / 7 / -14
    Much respect to you all, was a hard fought series and it could've gone either way in the end. We had some super tight games in the end there, you were all real tough to play against.

Love u Ray, JJ and Dilly, keep on cooking my sons

• Winner Winner x 2
    Burnsyx95
  9. RGDeded

RGDeded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    You're alright in my books ray

• Like Like x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  10. Gongshxw

Gongshxw Warning Group

Discord:
    Gongshxw#0446
    Ratings:
    +254 / 118 / -280
    I disagree completely, Jersey should have swept.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account