TOTW 2 Winners

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by BLUESfan1997, Apr 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLUESfan#1997
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -3
    Good day to all that will be reading this post. It's me, @BLUESfan1997 , Head of the LG Media Team and a man fascinated in stats and collecting stats, to the point where I made it my mission to get the best TOTW every week until TOTS. This week's selection was no easy test, and I can only thank all of you that play in this league for keeping me on my toes and having my eyes peeled all throughout the week. Sadly, I can only pick XI out of the many players that I can collected stats out. I want to thank @youssefzooki for being my second set of eyes in helping shorten my list from the 43 that I thought stood out in Gameweek 2, into the 26 players that were then voted on by the LG Media Team. For them, I am thankful that they put their time in to assess each player's stats anonymously and to agree to use a voting system that made it as fair as possible to assess each player on the second shortlist and to finally dwindle them down to the XI you see here today. Thank you to @NickerLover , @cerb-EXE , and @AZEVEDO2002 for the work on the cards!

Here's the list you've been waiting for since after the Monday games:

TOTW 2:

GK: @XioGSheppy (Vfl Wolfsburg)
    4 Games Played, 21 Saves (84% Save Pct), 2 CS [7.6 AMR]

What can I say, this guy kept Wolfsburg in many a games, this was the Sheppy that won the Golden Glove in S7 for Liverpool. If he keeps up this form, it can be the boost needed for @alonzi401 and Wolfsburg to help push themselves back into the title race.
    [​IMG]
    LB: @Mo0odi-992 (Borussia Dortmund)
    2 Games Played, 7 INT, 6/7 T (85.7% Tackle Success), 2 CS, 30/33 P (90.9% Pass Completion) [8.1 AMR]

Two games, he only played two games at left back and compiled what was undoubtedly the best stat line any fullback put in with 4 games played. Moodi is a tremendous talent and his versatility is being use to the best of team's ability there at Dortmund. He's the definition of a lockdown fullback with his non stop press and physicality.
    [​IMG]
    CB: @Mayor_35 (RB Leipzig)
    4 Games Played, 12 INT, 2/5 T (40% Tackle Success), 2 CS, 2 Blk, 12/13 P (92.3% Pass Completion) [7.9 AMR]

At first, it looked like RB Leipzig seriously overpaid for a player even of Mayor's stature. Now they are within arm's reach of the league leaders, and their offense continuing to fire out goals, it's the defense that have stifled a lot of teams and that's no part thanks to Mayor for providing the leadership needed to keep all the flames at bay.
    [​IMG]
    CB: @PandaKendo (RB Leipzig)
    4 Games Played, 11 INT, 2/6 T (33.3% Tackle Success), 2 CS, 4 Blk, 13/14 P (92.9% Pass Completion) [7.9 AMR]

Even management can have their say in the matter, and giving up 2 goals in 4 games is no small feat. Having Mayor as your center-back partner is a great addition, but don't think Panda can't go toe to toe with him. He's finally had his team built and looks to be in contention for both the league and DFB-Pokal the way things are going.
    [​IMG]
    RB: @Destiny (FC Schalke 04)
    4 Games Played, 7 INT, 4/9 T (44.4% Tackle Success), 2 CS, 44/49 P (89.8% Pass Completion) [7.7 AMR]

It's not hard to forget the back to back TOTS defender Destiny. The man puts in a shift game after game to the point where if he's not in contention on here, it's a call for concern. He's just that player that you have to tell your right side to watch for because just like the Flash, he's there and in the blink of an eyes, he's gone with the ball off your feet.
    [​IMG]
    DM: @Pvt_Gosling (Borussia Dortmund)
    4 Games Played, 10 INT, 7/12 T (58.3% Tackle Success), 2 CS, 104/109 P (95.4% Pass Completion) [8.0 AMR]

Look, I thought I had a chance here, then I saw 104 COMPLETED PASSES on 109 ATTEMPTED PASSES. I knew that my chances were already done from there. Pvt_Gosling is just an animal in the heart of the midfield for Dortmund and looking at these stats, there is no equal here. This man made his name known and now looks to strike fear to anyone being defended by him.
    [​IMG]
    CM: @CrazyAM-MO (FC Schalke 04)
    4 Games Played, 3 A, 47/57 P (82.5% Pass Completion), 2 KP, 3/6 S (50% SOT), 11 INT, 7/19 T (36.8 Tackle Success) [7.5 AMR]

It seems that Crazy has finally been left off the leash and has relished his new role as the secondary creator for Schalke, racking off 3 assists to finally feed the strikers that have been begging for support. They have been able to crack off goals and it's no part thanks to Crazy to be able to help find ways through the defenses and find those balls that have been critical to getting goals to his team.
    [​IMG]
    CM: @GreatWun21 (RB Leipzig)
    4 Games Played, 2 G, 3 A, 47/71 P (66.2% Pass Completion), 2 KP, 5/7 S (71.4% SOT), 10 INT, 9/30 T (30% Tackle Success) [7.3 AMR]

Look, look, look. Put down the pitchfork passing extremists. I get it, a 66.2% Pass Completion rate shouldn't normally be on this list. But you can not deny that the 5 goal contributions he's had means that he's taking the riskier passes to get his team chances on goals, and who can blame him with who he has playing up top? Even he's been called upon to score a few goals and he's seem to have done so in style this week.
    [​IMG]
    LW: @j_carlos_44 (Vfl Wolfsburg)
    4 Games Played, 2 G, 2 A, 41/47 P (87.2% Pass Completion), 5/7 S (71.4% SOT), 2 KP [7.7 AMR]

The man who's taken Sizzlak's spot at striker has finally been able to give @Semple19 that partnership he was dreaming of all along and he's done in such a short amount of time! He was playing right wing up until the switch, and he's giving @alonzi401 no reason to try to go back to Sizzlak with the way he's performing right now.
    [​IMG]
    ST: @Omar13VA (RB Leipzig)
    4 Games Played, 5 G, 2 A, 42/58 P (72.4% Pass Completion), 10/11 S (90.9% SOT), 7 KP [8.9 AMR]

I mean, come on. This man is gonna run away with all of the individual awards for attackers at the rate he's going. He leads the league with 11 goals, and is already 5 goals past 2nd place. He's truly a force to be reckoned with and is on a team that will rely on him and his Attacking Mid partner if they want to make stalemates into victories. He's hit the league in stride and we'll see how long it take for teams to put a stop on the one man wrecking machine.
    [​IMG]
    RW: @Fabian I. Rodriguez (Borussia Dortmund)
    4 Games Played, 3 G, 3 A, 42/59 P (71.2% Pass Completion), 4/5 S (80% SOT), 6 KP [8.1 AMR]

As Slim Shady once said, GUESS WHO'S BACK, BACK AGAIN, FABIOLO'S BACK, TELL A FRIEND. Yes sir everyone, the Golden Boot Winner and the back to back League Champion is back to remind you to don't think he's playing second fiddle to his strike partner @JoshPR20 . He's returned strong to slam not only 3 goals, but 3 assists to show the support to the others in his team. Welcome back Fabiolo. Looking good in Illadelphia colors as well by the way.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BLUESfan1997
  2. NickyBobbyy

NickyBobbyy NickyBobby

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -1
    Great Job Blues and Congrats TOTW 2 !

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. Wsheikh90

Wsheikh90 2x LGFA PSN Hall of Famer

Discord:
    wsheikh90#2774
    Ratings:
    +80 / 9 / -30
    I love the write-up! and congrats to all the TOTW winners!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account