will NOT be owning

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by XenoSZN, Apr 27, 2020.

1. XenoSZN

XenoSZN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 3 / -24
    So I guess this is more of a reflection than anything else. Been through a couple up-and-down seasons of managing the Baby Devs, and really felt the need to should a few guys out. @Darthy Dimes even tho you quit out on me in my first season, you were the reason I was in a mgmnt spot in the first place so I gotta show some appreciation there (fuck you anyways tho)

Season 34? (1) - @ScheckDiesel and @TheCoyDuck (I’m pretty sure that’s rage) took over the team when darth quit and helped us do a full 180. They were two of the most skillful managers and great players I’ve ever seen. We had @Bryce18xx716 and @GRITTY 16 (I’m really hoping that’s the right gritty LMAO) who were insanely helpful and great teammates. Add them to @BUFFALO STAR 23, @letang (whatever his @ is LOL) and @Rubber McDucky and you’ve got a sick core. They were all special players and made managing easy (not that I did anything)

Season 35?? (2)- After falling in the first round to the cumets in the playoffs I decided, “why not?” and marched right back into a management spot with the bby devs. Worst mistake of my life... No not really, but god was it rough. I was joined by @GRITTY 16 again with the addition of @SmiTTy x 12 and special guest @Spacelessbark (the idiot of the squad). We had Bryce and Ducky returning so my line was complete, at least for a couple weeks and then we added some beauties in @chachki34 and Squid (for the life of me I couldn’t find his @) OH AND WHO COULD FORGET @uknome88 CAUSE GOD KNOWS I CAN’T! All jokes aside, Squid, Chach and Ukno were awesome till the end. Squid didn’t end with us but he was appreciated the whole way, but he brought in our next guest, @Malchesky and he’s my fav in this story. Now you see, Mal is a great player and a funny guy, but he’s also an idiot. He got here, first game he played with his linemates, he refused to play offense and sat back in the D-Zone cause his fwds “didn’t know how to play forward.” That is the quote that I feel sums our whole season up, not in the way of actual play but of the adversity we had to overcome. I did more this season than I did the last, but that’s still nothing compared to how hard Smitts and Gritts worked to try and right the ship. They’re the real MVP’s and I’m glad I took mgmnt if not only to play with them. I didn’t mention till now probably the two most important people from this season, and the last, but I’m sure you know who they are already. @I Eden l and @I WIZ I the two stud goalies that kept us in EVERY SINGLE GAME. Without them, I probably quit season one and that’s that. They were so awesome in and out of game that it just kept the rest of us going. Wiz and Eden always made sure to keep my dumbass in check and the team in order.

All-in-all, I’m happy with my management stint, and whatever happened was a wild ride that I throughly enjoyed. If you read this far I appreciate you taking the time to hear me ramble on about how great these idiots are, and I hope you all stay safe in this werid time.

- THE greatest bby dev, Xeno.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    XenoSZN
  2. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    • Like Like x 6
    No Streaming Account
  3. GRITTY 16

GRITTY 16 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    GRITTY 16#3281
    Ratings:
    +157 / 8 / -22
    @XenoSZN you're one the chillest guys I've been played with and one of the best LWs in the game it was a pleasure the last 2 seasons and hope I see you around. #xeno4prez

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. RGDeded

RGDeded Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    Yeah! Thanks @RGDeded for always believing me and calling me an idiot when I didnt listen to him!

See scheck and rage loved to listen to good ol rgd. Smitty did not. See the difference?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  5. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    You and I agreed to disagree several times. Not gonna lie but you were a chill owner and more often then not I did listen to your opinion on things

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. blunceworth

blunceworth friendship

Discord:
    blunce#0
    Ratings:
    +44 / 4 / -3
    No Streaming Account
  7. Spacelessbark

Spacelessbark Offensive Turnover Dman

Discord:
    spacelessbark#0
    Ratings:
    +156 / 9 / -19
    @XenoSZN you're the bigger idiot, ill have u know i just unsubscribed to your twitch shitter.

love you tho, rough season towards the end but had a blast.

also, i'm better than you at hut #5'11"halakgoat

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    spacelessbark
  8. SmiTTy x 12

SmiTTy x 12 “Officially UnRetired”

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    Give it a break man, it’s old. We get it you don’t have a life and need to control everything. Great job, maybe one day you’ll win a game when we match up :popcorn: enjoy getting carried by NJ and Twist for last few seasons because before that your stats are even worse than mine.

——-> Insert your overplayed washed up joke because we’ve heard them all now. #Next

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    SmittyTV
  9. RGDeded

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134

Baby girl i dont need to control everything but I really could have helped u from all the brain dead moves u made this season. Like what was going through your mind with the trades you made. U inherited a top ahl team and missed the playoffs how do you do that.

Smitty there are good players who are bad owners and players who are good owners. You're a dog shit player and even worse manager. Hopefully nobody ever has to play for you again.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    ReallyGooodDad
  10. SmiTTy x 12

SmiTTy x 12 “Officially UnRetired”

Ratings:
    +1,243 / 63 / -77
    :cool:
    Ssssshhhhh your making yourself look pathetic at this point man. Ruining a good post because your ego has now exploded. You literally have been CARRIED for the last 3 seasons in NJ and now all of a sudden wanna just be an Internet tough guy all time now. Give it a damn rest.

Let me know next time your in NOVA, so we can get you a drink and bask in your ego :cool::cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    SmittyTV
  11. RGDeded

Ratings:
    +2,213 / 47 / -134
    SensiTTive x 12 jesus boy get a grip.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ReallyGooodDad