How to get on a Team and Noticed in LGFA

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by ZackAttacks11, May 8, 2020.

1. xZackPF

xZackPF Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zacky#1296
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -2
    Many ask how they get on a team or get noticed my Owners and GMs. Well I'm not a BOG or an Owner, Gm, media team etc but I do know a few things that you can do to improve your chances of getting on a roster.
    1. Get in contact with owners and GM
    - When you find whose trialing or just playing around join up and play with them then more you play the more you get noticed and that equals more of a chance you will be bid on. Ask bogs how to get in contact with people and they will point you in the right direction start here the official discord --> https://discord.gg/m5auEvG
    2. Participate in the off season tournament
    - This is where I found success as I was able to get my name out there and so when bidding came around people knew who I was Its a chance to showcase yourself and show everyone what you can do
    3. Be Flexible
    - Being versatile is key to being able to be viewed above some players who are restricted to just 1 or two positions. For example if you play striker but also play CB or GK you may be better off trialing at CB or GK because of how many attackers there are in the league you are more likely to be picked up because of your ability to play multiple positions making you a valuable commodity in the eyes of managers as a fill in or a do it all utility player which equals more playing time in the long run
    4. Be available
    - Being available is a big deal in the league as not being able to play a single day could be the differences between a 500k player and 1 mill plus player so if you do sign up make sure you can play the games
    5. Play the TC games
    - This is for people already in the league but for the future if you don't get bid on and are assigned to TC its not the end of the world. You can prove to your GM or Owner that you deserve to play for this there are TC games where you an showcase your talents to the rest of the league which are there to do nothing but help you get your name out there

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. NickyBobbyy

NickyBobbyy NickyBobby

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -1
    Good stuff. The best way to crack a roster is to play positions no one else wants to play (FB and CB). Once you show you are a competent player at one of these positions, you'll start getting chances in others.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. xBertoR10

xBertoR10 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -2
    DONT FORGET BEING FRIENDLY..... people don’t bid on people that are cocky, think they are the best, or just plain toxic. Be humble all the way through cuz you don’t know where you’ll find yourself at one point.

• Like Like x 3
    TheManBerto
  4. EL_Blas-x

EL_Blas-x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xblasphemee#5549
    Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    xblasphemee46
  5. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Well-Known Member

Discord: