Stanley Cup HandShake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by NerdyMamba, May 12, 2020.

1. The Nerdy Mamba

The Nerdy Mamba Ain't I Sexy Baby. Call me White n Dirty.

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    First and most Congratulations to the Arizona Yotes on their Season and their playoff run!

It’s truly a bitter sweet for me. Last time I was gm and owner was with the Florida panthers whom we picked up in a trade @MrPurpleCrush which ended up being one of the best trades @Lazy Pedestrian and I have ever made. And instantly he became our agm and someone with lots of knowledge we both knew one day would build great teams.

After I Quit due to work things I passed the team on to Cody and prime. And eventually they became the Arizona yoties after roster swap.

so meeting in the finals was something you couldn’t even write I was still the owner of their discord after all these years lol.

I was gunna to shout out certain people but really the only two people who deserve it is @xkilluh95x who legit stood on his head and made some incredible saves and without him I don’t think they host the cup let alone make it there. Congrats buddy.

next up is @Boughss who continues to find ways to carry his teammates to wins they have no business winning. He is a true warrior and couldn’t be more than happy to congratulate him.

I would also like to congratulate the professional bowler @I MT98 I apparently that has helped his thumbs vs anyone except me. After that abysmal performance where honestly I thought he was a ghost and his nickname was Casper the shitter. But he proved the friendly Casper Rumours wrong and became the sweaty man we knew. Legend says his armpits stank of sweat as he started warming up at 9 am.

my god I can still smell the pits all the way over in Nova Scotia.

as for my team. There is no smell only anxiety shakes and quick r2 spams. I’m proud of my team for making it as far as we did. You win some and you lose some. Hold your head held high none of us have time to start practice at 9am.

Truths aside, it’s drinking season and it’s time to get drunk and celebrate the season is over.

@ImLxziee- yes you might be lazy but your thumbs are wide awake. May our fat asses meet up in the habba hotel and wheel some catfishes.

@LaFleuR11 @Lafleur-77- the brothers unite. Rumours have it his brother is the next up incoming for the Tampa blue line to become the saviour it needs to hoist the cup.

shout out to all my teammates for being the most high and most French team I’ve ever been on. Keep your bluntz thick and your ass cheeks cliched. love my boys.

I leave these playoffs the old mamba of the past. They call me the playoff legend. A mythical creature, who lurks like a unicorn and stabs people with the horn.

This is the official welcome back mamba thread cause the creature is back.

#playoffmamba best record in the s13 playoffs the man the myth the drinker. The unicorn himself MAMBA

“Im Back” ‘Michael Jordon ft NerdyMamba

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    NerdyMamba
  2. McCxbee

McCxbee Warning Group

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -5

I would also like to congratulate theprofessional bowler @I MT98 I apparently that has helped his thumbs vs anyone except me. After that abysmal performance where honestly I thought he was a ghost and his nickname was Casper the shitter. But heproved the friendly Casper Rumours wrong and became the sweaty man we knew. Legend says his armpits stank of sweat as hestarted warming up at 9 am.”

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. I MT98 I

I MT98 I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,293 / 21 / -57
    Hard to be noticeable when you put Lazie in your back pocket for two games ;) ggs and great series lol and @Stiflxr- you keep grinding for that Tampa bid

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    mt98
  4. xkilluh95x

xkilluh95x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xKilluhx_#4849
    Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -5
    Great series, made me sweat in them games for sure, you guys are tough and very skilled team You can see that in the gameplay itself.

xKilluhx_
  5. McCxbee

McCxbee Warning Group

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -5
    Oh mt relax lol don’t get your panties in a bunch because someone found out about your bowling obsession lmfao

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. ImLxziee-

ImLxziee- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 5 / -3
    For 2 games ahahah where were you in game 3 ? You actually won a game against me and my 3rd line grats buddy

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. ImLxziee-

ImLxziee- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 5 / -3
    Game 4*

No Streaming Account
  8. I MT98 I

I MT98 I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,293 / 21 / -57
    Y'all can chill lol not everything I say is malicious. I did my job against Lazie in both games which was such a challenge with the player that he is. To say I was Casper in Game 4, I'd argue otherwise when he had only an assist on the night but that's just my opinion. It doesn't matter to me Trav, I keep it strictly LG-related, if you guys wanna bring personal life into it then be my guest. :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    mt98
  9. Lazy Pedestrian

Lazy Pedestrian Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lazy Pedestrian#0421
    Ratings:
    +2,663 / 66 / -211
    @NerdyMamba our son is all grown up and knocking us out of the playoffs

• Winner Winner x 4
    LazyPedestrian