To My Admirals

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by xSnipeSter, May 13, 2020.

1. xSnipeSter

xSnipeSter Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Snipe#5807
    Ratings:
    +395 / 28 / -59
    First off I just want to say what a great series by Wilkes Barre, you guys never gave up when it was 3-0 in the series, and I gotta respect that. The games were close ones and definitely had people engaged in watching and we love to see that. Phenomenal season you guys had over there. Much respect to @xDoughty8x. Shoutout to @Murphwizzle @JDFRYE31 @MrFreddy1994 @G--P--3 @CxM67- and @Savage_kiills. Class guys all the way, for anyone I didn't tag I never really had a conversation with you before, but great seasons by you guys and I wish you the best of luck in your future!

Now for my ADMIRALS:

WE DID IT BABY, It wasn't easy but we kept our focus and had one mission, play as a team and win the cup. I couldn't be more proud of you guys, definitely the best team I've been apart of.

@bwkerr91 SILKY! You're an absolute stud, did some research on you before making this team and when I didn't have the picks to draft you I ended up trading for you and man did that ever turn out well. Shoutout to @TheSuperBongBros.

@AngZ-x The best two way player in the LEAGUE, man did you ever clutch up. We've been homies for awhile now and so glad you can be apart of this cup, we only getting started my guy.

@AdderallxAdmiral An absolute goat, this guy leads all of the AHL in all time points and is a close second in all time playoff points. Previously winning a calder and seeing what he did last season I knew this man was going to be fire.... and he DELIVERED. Back to 100 points in the regular season and a league leading 66 goals. Unbelievable season pasta, so glad to have you be apart of the ride so much respect.

@xHASEKx39 A late acquisition to these Ads but previously being apart of the organization last season, he was amped to be here. One of the nicest guys in LG #handhimthatsportsmanshipaward. One of if not the best LW's I've had on my line, it's not always easy playing with me and swick but Beast adapted the best he could and it paid off. Hopefully beast returns in the future or this coming season, going to miss him if he doesn't for sure.

@Fictitious- The through the legs king, I can't even count the number of times Fict was trolling in pin games or club but couldn't hate on it as he'd actually pull off some gross shit, but regardless you pulled through when it mattered. @LG McDonald Hand this guy his memorial cup from last season he's still without it, 2 cups in a row eh fict sheeeeeeeshhh.

@HitByTheBest95 HIT!!!!!.... and that you did, man I was honestly a tad scared you weren't going to show up at all when we traded for you, but what a trade that was. Flashback when @Hyperr 95 said we lost that trade, and fast forward to now. You're a calder cup champion. Game 7 RIGHT D MAN and pulled through, great stuff hit.

@Multipl_Scorgsm Multipl baby, so many ahl managers we're sleeping in bidding but not me. I knew you were going to be good from past seasons. 500k STEAL, you we're great these playoffs and quite active in the discord and I couldn't be happier. Definitely lived up to the hype!

@nazzy2face That west connection clearly was no issue for you all season and playoffs, you were great on our line. So many times the boys were a bit down and you came in with that intermission hype and fired the boys up fuck I loved it. Lots of respect for nazzy, how can't you respect this guy he's got 3 calder's in the case.

@StroobieDoobie During bidding I had no idea who stroobie was, Swick had watched some game tape and said you were solid so I took a chance and man what a great 2 season contract. Season: 21-5-1 / 7-1 in the playoffs / AHL All Star Defenseman. On top of all that, great guy. Pumped to have you in this org.

@eFoduggz- The FRENCH power, man fodugz also having a phenomenal season, he clutched up when he needed, he was always available for pins, active in the discord, nice and funny guy, nothing but huge respect for Fodugz, highly recommend having this man on your team. Such a great locker room presence.

@DeIosh Not knowing much of delosh previously this guy did not dissapoint. I swear he's good at every position, goalie included. Guy has the puck on a string it's no joke. Our top RD this season and couldn't be happier with how he played. Some of the shit I seen him do is nutty, can easily break the puck in himself no doubts. Glad we got this calder together man.

@VehnoM_ VEHNOM!!! After all those resigns I can gladly say I GM'd the team that got you to the Calder on PSN, unfortunate it wasn't @Userpic1306 but sometimes that's just how it is. You were a great defensive C all season and definitely lived up to the hype when we traded for you before the season started. Vehnom and Pasta are like Me and Swick just two peas in a pod baby.

@Berrakov BERRAKOV HAHA! Man honestly there was a lot of times you rattled the boys, you most definitely lived up to the "This guy is toxic" hype, somewhat respectable. However you proved a lot of people wrong about your skills, you showed up when it mattered and played unbelievable defense. I'm glad you finally got your Calder! See you at beasts pool party!!

@XxAYOUBxX13 The prodigy!! Can you believe I drafted this guy 97th overall. What a rookie season for Ayoub, putting up a quiet 76 points and absolutely breaking ankles in game 6 of the calder cup finals. What a first full season in LG, grateful to have you man.

@jmm420 The greatest of all time, this guy does it all and I owe so much to him. He never takes credit for anything or wants anything other than the calder. He doesn't care about personal achievements only calders. How can you not respect him? JMM was the backbone of these admirals as even in my time of inactivity he was there and picked up the slack and did all he could to make this happen. He told me we're going to win when he first recruited me to manage and he kept his word. Lots of respect for this guy, probably the best manager I've ever come across on LG.

@Swiickk My brother, 3 seasons of AHL mgmt together, 3 finals, and we finally did it. All the times we wanted to quit management after losing in the finals but we kept to it and won. Feels good to finally win, the chokehold has been released. On the other hand Swick is an absolute goat and was definitely underrated most of his LG Career but has some of the best thumbs I've seen. We're calder cup champions now brother, and we ain't nearly done yet.

So grateful to be apart of this group you guys got no idea, lots of love for everyone of you boys. Definitely a team I'll never forget. CALDER CUP CHAMPS BABY FLEX THOSE ICONS IN THE SB HAHAHAH LETS GOOOOOO!!!

Milwaukee_Admirals_Web.jpg

• Winner Winner x 31
    • Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Sumaaa--

Sumaaa-- Washed is the new meta.

Ratings:
    +441 / 22 / -58
    Congrats admirals.

• Winner Winner x 6
    sumaaaaaaaa
  3. Letxng

Letxng Well-Known Member

Discord:
    .auchi#0
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Congrats! Especially to you and Swiick glad you guys got over the hump

• Winner Winner x 7
    No Streaming Account
  4. AdderallxAdmiral

AdderallxAdmiral Warning Group

Ratings:
    +864 / 61 / -102
    Love you bro, amazing group and propably my favorite season since i joined LG.

• Winner Winner x 9
    call_me_pasta
  5. Savvyy4

Savvyy4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +519 / 40 / -84
    Good series guys y’all deserved it, special shoutout to my Tabarnaks beast and fo :) and good luck to anyone moving up from that team next szn, or to anyone staying in the ahl hope to see y’all again at some point

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. BEAST-KiiiD

BEAST-KiiiD .

Ratings:
    +367 / 25 / -56
    Amazing Job @xSnipeSter ! was definitely a great season! Well said in your write up!

I want everyone to know that the baby Pens weren't a joke! @xDoughty8x built a strong team over there! all class act people!

Potentially my last season, and I wouldn't want to have spent it with anyone else then you boys!
    @jmm420 GREAT JOB BROTHER! WE DID IT!

Great season everyone

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. VehnoM_

VehnoM_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -6
    ❤️ Fired up for the boys! I’m happy I was able to be a part of a group that included many first time winners on the team! Everybody deserved this except @Berrakov

I want to shoutout @Userpic1306 for not playing this season which made me decide to move on from my previous team. And of course @Labrat for providing me that opportunity to chase the calder with @AdderallxAdmiral and everyone else. Shoutout to @jmm420 @xSnipeSter and @Swiickk for building a squad that went all the way

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    Vehnom_
  8. HitByTheBest95

HitByTheBest95 Calder Cup Champion #2020Admirals

Ratings:
    +240 / 27 / -30
    Great respect to the boys that I played with on my line @eFoduggz- @XxAYOUBxX13 @AngZ-x @bwkerr91 and my D partner @Fictitious- couldnt have done it without their help and also @jmm420 for motivating me and getting me to play better during the season, Its my first calder and I couldnt be happier to have won it with such a great group of guys all around, Doubt and willingness to prove people wrong is always a great factor for me to want to be a better player and I proved everyone who doubted me wrong.

Thanks for the nice words about me Game 7 we did step up and we played great for sure. and last I wanted to say thanks to @jmm420 for picking me up and never giving up on trying to get me much love brother, and to the rest of the Admirals I may have not seen the ice with many of you often but It was a blast winning and playing with all of you. CALDER CUP CHAmpions, Be proud and I hope to play with you guys again in the future!! <3

• Winner Winner x 9
    HitByTheBest95
  9. Bxccaneer

Bxccaneer I swear to drunk I'm not God

Discord:
    Bxccaneer#6996
    Ratings:
    +88 / 6 / -14
    LOVE YOU SNIPE <3 <3

• Winner Winner x 10
    DeLosh
  10. AngZ-x

AngZ-x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 1 / -5
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    angzx98
  11. SmearedPap

SmearedPap Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdoughty8x#0
    Ratings:
    +390 / 34 / -48
    Nothing but respect for you boys. You guys are a class act and I wouldn't want to lose to any other team. You guys deserved it. Some heart breaking games. Sweaty games night after night. Congrats on your cup.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    SmearedPap
  12. AdderallxAdmiral

AdderallxAdmiral Warning Group

Ratings:
    +864 / 61 / -102
    @A-H-O_20 definitely my most loved traded player from this season, which you couldve touched it with us AHOOOOOO

• Winner Winner x 8
    call_me_pasta
  13. Blades l59l

Blades l59l Washed At 18

Ratings:
    +97 / 1 / -20
    bunch of goats

• Winner Winner x 5
    Bladesl59l
  14. eFoduggz-

eFoduggz-

Ratings:
    +73 / 3 / -6
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    efoduggz
  15. StroobieDoobie

StroobieDoobie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 1 / -1
    First off, way to make that series entertaining baby pens best of luck moving forward to all of you.

When i landed on the Admirals I was in disbelief because i knew who you guys were and who you brought in.
    I could not believe that a team of this caliber picked me up. I was so sure I was gone before week 5, but you guys gave me the chance and helped me improve my game a tenfold and I want to thank you all for that.
    What an amazing run and couldnt ask for a better group of guys to do that with!
    WE DID IT BABY:cool:

Cant wait to see whats in store for THESE ADMIRALS nxt szn but for now; WE CELEBRATE

MUCH LOVE FELLAS

• Winner Winner x 10
    stroobiedoobie
  16. Murphwizzle

Murphwizzle Well-Known Member

Discord:
    murphwizzle#0
    Ratings:
    +114 / 0 / -5
    @xSnipeSter nothing but respect for you man, you were all class with me last season and I’ve got nothing but respect for you and all the boys over there. You guys definitely earned it. Again, congrats on your cup, all you guys over there. well deserved!

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    murphwizzle
  17. ROLLaBACKWOODS

ROLLaBACKWOODS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +271 / 1 / -20
    Congrats to the boys

• Winner Winner x 5
    rollabackwoods
  18. xHyper-8

xHyper-8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    luvhyper#0
    Ratings:
    +1,160 / 31 / -54
    Great job guys.

• Winner Winner x 7
    No Streaming Account
  19. ehDevin

ehDevin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +196 / 13 / -24
    Where’s my mention ?

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. X Scorgsm

X Scorgsm Well-Known Member

Discord:
    multipl_scorgsm#0
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0
    Well boys we did it! Awesome job goes out to the management on an amazing job! This team was definitely my favorite since I've started in LG. Best group of guys that you could ever ask for! ❤️

• Winner Winner x 5
    multiplscorgsm