To Tampa Bay & These Yotes...

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by MrPurpleCrush, May 14, 2020.

1. MrPurpleCrush

MrPurpleCrush Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,079 / 6 / -28
    I really don't know where to begin but what an absolute grind this was. I know @I MT98 I did his write up already and while some things I say might be similar, I'd still like to express my thoughts. I've procrastinated long enough and have a lot to say so I'll get right into it. (Writing this as im about to post, I proof read this by skimming quite fast because it's been long enough).

First off I want to congratulate Tampa Bay on a fantastic season and playoff run. Although it has to be gut wrenching being so close to winning and coming just short, you guys should have your heads held high. You guys managed to come back and beat Boston in 7 despite one of the funniest, but most unfortunate events that led to Game 4 being overturned. You then managed to power your way through a very good Flyers team that had just knocked off one of the favourites in Toronto, round 1. Taking on the Caps you guys showed why you deserved to be in the finals by getting out to a commanding 3-0 and capitalizing on a huge 2nd v 2nd line match in G6 to get there. In the finals you guys battled. I found it quite strange to see your 2nd line in one of the 1st 2 games but at the same time I knew you could also get the 1st vs 2nd line match vs us in G3 or 4. The turning point in this series for me was Lazie playing in G5. No offence to him or the rest of the line you had in, but Lazie had no business being in that game. Obviously if things went different I wouldn't be saying this right now, but I was very surprised and confident when I saw that switch. Game 5 was obviously lopsided but what a battle Game 6 was. 1 goal away from forcing a Game 7 in the Stanley Cup finals, it's tough to get any closer than that. You guys have nothing to be ashamed about, and I wouldn't be surprised to see another very good Tampa team next season competing once again in the playoffs.

@LaFleuR11 @ImLxziee- You two are one of the most dynamic C/D management duos in the league in terms of your skill and it's a huge reason why your team got to where it's at. Both of you are fantastic individual players who make everyone around you better and when you play together you become even more challenging to play against.
    I don't remember exactly what I said after bidding, but I was definitely not a fan of how your team turned out, that's for sure. You absolutely crushed Polska and Ringy's personal best # of players you bid on by a longshot and I thought it reflected big time on how your team shaped up afterwards. Even after bidding and at least 2 or 3 + guys quitting/getting banned, you guys still managed to maintain a good roster and continue having success throughout the season.

@PrometheusXVII I just talked about how this Tampa team was able to "maintain a good roster and continue having success" and I can't imagine it would have went as well as it did if Tampa didn't acquire you. Before the season you made a post and said you weren't going to AGM, but how many teams AGM'd for later and you're AGM of the Lightning and almost got yourself back to back Cups. I was someone who was in the paid AGM role for a long time and it is honestly a great spot to be in. You're one of those guys who fits the bill perfectly, and being on a 2s deal, I fully expect you'll be back helping the Lightning compete again.

@NerdyMamba The Mamba! The OG owner of the Yotes discord that was started all the way back in S6 when we were still Florida. Im so glad to see you back in the league and on a great contract. I remember when I was 500k and you/LazyP would envy my contract. Now at 500k yourself, you got onto a great team and were 2 wins away from the cup. I got a few more things in store a bit later in this write up for you.

@XxKickaPooXx My man! The past year of playing LG before this season you were the backbone of our team in net. Every season we got you for 500k and no one batted an eye. I thought it was crazy especially since your stats were actually solid. It was almost a 4th straight season at 500k too until you got bid on by FLA. That was a tough spot and I remember talking to you at some point because you were mad, and I told you to be patient. Did that ever pay off or what? I know so many guys in the past who just wanted to quit, put in their TR, or be toxic to get traded when they're in a tough spot. That's never the way to go in this league and look where you ended up. A solid Tampa team that made a run to the Finals with you being a great goalie for them along the way. I'm so happy about how things turned out for you dude.

@BMauro98 Former Florida Panthers draft pick back in S7, I always knew you'd make your way to the NHL at some point. I really wish your avail was better when I acquired you earlier in the season but things happen and I'm glad trading you to the Lightning worked out great for both teams. You're a solid 500k 3rd pair guy and you showed that throughout the season and especially in the playoffs. Continue grinding and getting better man!

@SebQc97 You're absolutely sick dude..... When a team has a player of your caliber on that kind of contract, it helps so much. Back to back 80 point seasons, you're about to get paid if you go to bidding. Career high 8 PIMS too in 3 full seasons played. That's a plus in my books!

@oshlag @Snoki69 Both of you guys came off of breakout seasons in S12 and if I'm being 100% honest, I didn't think either of you would live up to those numbers again in S13, and boy was I wrong. At a combined 10 mil I thought you guys would make or break how good the Lightning would be this season and your continued success definitely helped get the team to where it ended up. Keep grinding! You gained a lot of respect from me this season.

@l Ringy l97l @Choker_Here What a turn of events for both of you this season. CGY > CBJ > TBL for you Ringy and PIT > OTT > CAR > TBL for you Datsy. Just when it looked like hope was lost for good at getting a chance to play in the playoffs, Tampa acquires both of you at the deadline and you ended up being really good fits in the top 6 forward group for the Lightning.

@xOneTimer @calmblueicex For a team's defence to be successful it needs solid dmen who can compliment their better partners well and you two did exactly that for Laf and Prom. Both of you were great defensively and played to your strengths very well.

@Filip_Zadina @TJKeSS @xgoalscorer9 I already mentioned Snoki and Mauro but you 5 made up a great 3rd line for the Lightning. You guys came up with some huge wins throughout the playoffs to help your team get to the finals and that's really all an owner can ask out of their 3rd. You guys did a great job.

@Levac27 It was really unfortunate how Game 1 & 2 went for you but you were huge during this playoff run at multiple points along the way. You still finished the playoffs with a 1.92 GAA and .826 SV% which is fantastic. Nothing to be ashamed of, you played great.

Time to move on to THESE FUCKING YOTES! Wow..... Just wow. The imperfections that occurred over the past few seasons which led to this perfect moment made it well worth being stressed about the imperfections. Regardless of the imperfections, the grind always continues. I always knew the system could work. I always knew myself and the other managers I had, had the brains/knowledge. I always knew we could put our team in a situation that gave us the best chance at winning. Before this playoffs started, the last 3 playoff series' I was a part of, (going back to S8) our team was up 3-2 in the series and lost in 7. The same scenario popped up against Dallas and all I could think was, "Here we go again." There was only one missing piece of the equation in those past seasons. Execution. We could never execute. Not this season though! Not this team! Not these fucking Yotes! This was our time! All 17 guys buying into the system was the key. It's my job to give the team the best opportunity to win, but we needed to execute, and execute we fucking did! The result? Stanley Cup Champions! Let's fucking go!

Got to start it off with non other than the front line man! The motor that keeps the team moving! The Game 6 Stanley Cup Final, Overtime Hero! S13 Selke Nominee and your Conn Smythe winner! @Boughss . Jared, you're absolutely gross at NHL and you displayed that to the entire league this season. I told you before game 6 to show everyone why you're the best, and you go out and pot the GWG in Overtime to win the cup. What more can I say? What a journey. So many people didn't think you had what it takes and you proved them wrong. It was a blast playing with you over the past year. While you're the best C I've had really good chemistry with playing NHL, the only thing I ask is that can you please tone down the ego at least a good 30% sometimes? Maybe 60% now that we have a cup? You're lucky I love playing with you because you can sure be a pain in the ass sometimes. It's tough to gage how harshly I can try to bring you back down to earth without making you go full blown emo, or how much I can pump your tires to get you going, but not have your ego going through the roof while doing it. In the end though, the troubles you gave me were all worth it because here we are today, Cup Champs!.

!BMGP

MEE6 BOT

Number 1: @Boughss - C - $9 mil This one is a real head-scratcher. This was a day 1 $9 mil bid, not a final day desperation bid. By all accounts, Boughs is a solid player. Definitely a good 2C on a $4-$5 mil contract. I played a couple games with him awhile back and thought, “hey, this guy is solid. He’d be a great support guy on a top line.” Here we are a short while later and he’s got carry a line money. Arizona has a fairly talented roster so I don’t think this will hurt them as much as some other guys on this list, but man, this is a huge over payment.

@Ransom613 I know you wont see this but it will find it's way to you. I can't thank you enough for being such a perfect fit on our line. I remember Jared played a few games with you the night before we traded for you and I was honestly so worried about your past history when debating on whether to take the trade or not. What a gamble it was. Pretty much right from the get go you fit in and we gained chemistry quite quickly. I think our line butted heads once this season but we pushed through and continued getting better. Now you just have to figure out how to wake up before 2pm so you don't miss the start of ESHL tourney's..... Great season man!

@Williams_55 @Happy-Gilmore-27 Holy fuck boys! What a long journey it's been for the two of you! I still remember the days when you two managed Springfield and Sean did literally everything for you guys. Then came the next step of playing in the NHL. Sean always told me you guys had potential, and I definitely saw it too. Both of you almost completely blew your opportunities though. Braxton, you would literally join the party, be 10 beers deep and couldn't finish a sentence let alone play NHL. Kyle, you would join high out of your fucking mind and didn't know what planet you were on. I literally told you guys straight up there was zero point of me helping you get better if you weren't going to put the effort in yourselves.

@Williams_55 You listened for the most part, stopped getting high as fuck before playing and your continued progress as a player has really shown over the last 4 seasons, and I couldn't be more grateful for that. Yes I like you, no I don't hate you, yes you play fine, no you will not go for 500k in bidding, yes you will re sign, no you can't play 3C, yes you are a good player, no you can't manage Tuscon. Did I miss any answers to some of the most ridiculous questions you ask me all the time? Let me know. Love you dude!

@Happy-Gilmore-27 Well, you somewhat listened to what I said, (still crushed mad beers most of the time) and your stats over the previous 3 seasons kind of reflect that. It didn't matter though because this season you were paired with Dad and your game took off. You were an absolute rock and probably scored the biggest goal of the season, netting the GWG straight lining the Seattle trap in Game 7 of the Western Conference Finals! Now, here we are! Stanley Cup Champions! SOOOOOOOOONNNNK! What an absolutely atrocious week to be a blue can. Even I had to break one open with you after not having one in over 3 years. Well worth it!

@Miipanton I was looking to improve our team in any way I could at the deadline and you were someone who has been on my team in the past and knows the system I run so well. I feel like everyone on this team had a big play at some point on this run, but oh my goodness your performance in Game 2 of the 2nd round vs COL west line was something else. The Kuzy with under 30 seconds to go in the 3rd to tie the game, and I'll never forget "the play" that was the dagger to the heart of the Avalanche. I told Jake to tie up all game so you guys could create an offensive zone chance on a stick lift faceoff win and it worked to absolute perfection.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliqueBelovedLettuceKippa

https://clips.twitch.tv/DullArtisticFlamingoJebaited

@wildstajan1 Man I put you through hell and back over the past few seasons, and every night you gave me gritty, determined and competitive performances while playing with the 3rd line. All I asked for was to beat other 3rds and compete with 1st's and 2nds. Can't ask for more than that and you led the 3rd line each season in accomplishing my wishes. I honestly feel like it stunted your growth as a player but you were always willing to do what's best for the team and you kept grinding, each season, every sui game, never gave up. Your stats really don't show what an important player you were to this team.

@CorrosiveJake The human wrecking ball! You're an absolute machine. When I needed a RW for the west line we had last season, I wanted to make sure it was someone that would be able to play to the system I implement. While you were having a tough start to the season, I could clearly see that you liked to hit and could put the puck in the net. It took a little bit for you to stop poking/stick lifting, but once you stopped and just focused on running guys, you became an absolute menace. I know you weren't having fun being on the 3rd line this season and we had our talk, but I knew you were a big part of this team and you showed that. Led these playoffs with 69 hits in 6 games! Fucking Nice! You have the ability to make dmen sweat like no other when they're trying to break out the puck. Big Karen!

@Rico Suave TOS Another former Springfield Thunderbird that made their way back to this organization. You are an absolute stud defensively. You had your struggles early in the season especially with some really unfortunate penalties, but you continued getting better and better, and once playoffs hit you were something else. You bought into the way I wanted you to play defence and our blue line was off limits on your side most of the time during playoffs.

@Compost06 When Rad let me talk to you prior to acquiring you, I told you that you were going to be on the 3rd line and would probably be playing some sui's here and there, but all I wanted and needed was compete. You were just happy to be going to a playoff team and I was happy to bring you on board. Although you had a tough start trying to get used to playing with the 3rd line, you showed up and competed every night. I knew you had playoff experience in the past as well having won a cup on xbox last season, and you had some solid performances in this playoff run too.

@X4x-HaLL-x4x Tabarnak! The 2nd Frenchy to ever start and finish a season on my team. I always worry about the French players because they love to poke and stick lift but you only took 4 penalties (+ 1 in playoffs) all season. When you are at the top of your game, you are so good and extremely fun to watch. I know you don't talk in the discord much and your English isn't the best, but whenever you do say something in the discord it makes my day. Arizona Beast!

@Ols-9- @Dowdenn The trade that brought you two to Arizona is the one that put our team over the top in my opinion. This is the one where if it didn't happen, we don't have a chance at winning the cup. You guys came in and looked like you had been playing together with the 2nd line for a full year or something. I had no idea either that you guys weren't partners in LA which made me more amazed at how well you played together.

@Dowdenn I knew you were a solid dman but I didn't realize until after acquiring you, how much you resemble the type of dman I want on my team. Your ability to defend the blue line, angle guys off and take the body, combined with your improved skills with the puck on breakouts and creating offence, is just better than I expected. I know you think I don't like you and that's not true (It's hard for someone to make me hate them) but I'd want you back on my team next season 100%.

@Ols-9- You were near the top of our bidding list in terms of LD's we were interested in, but your price got too steep for our liking at the time and we backed off. Fast forward to the deadline and you're on the team. You're the more passive player out of you and Dowden but you really compliment each other well with how both of you play. You're a super smart player who plays a simple but efficient game and you continuously got better at buying into my system. It showed big time having 10 hits in game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final.

@Mjvoell44 What an absolute gift from God you are good sir. The trouble I had to go through to acquire you was well worth it. Multiple days of being ignored by PIT only to be saved by the Leafs who were able to actually communicate with PIT to make the 3 way trade work out last minute. Your nickname is Magic MJ and it fits perfectly. You are a big game performer, it's as simple as that. When the stakes are high you show up and you score clutch goals. You are the type of player I envy to have on my team every season. Extremely skilled, very disciplined while not being afraid to lay the body, and absolutely clutch in big moments.

@xkilluh95x @Stater5714 The absolute backbone of this team. Both of you guys are the ultimate team players, and unbelievable goalies. Without a doubt the best goalie tandem I've ever had and both of you were 500k. I told you guys both at the start of the season that the hotter goalie would play more but you would always get 4 and 5 games each (Unless one of you really outplayed the other). Even in playoffs, Stater was the hot hand in round one and got the nod in game 7. Western Conference finals and Stanley Cup finals, Killuh was absolutely standing on his head and got the nod. Both of you were supportive of my decision no matter what it was, and pushed each other to be better all season.

@Stater5714 4th round, 122nd overall in the S12 draft. Thank you @MDConMan for that. What an absolute stud you were. You were good enough to be in the NHL that season but I had Kickapoo and a west G for the west line so I didn't have a spot for you. I knew you were gonna do big things this season and my goodness did you ever. I'll never forget the 7 for 7 story and then you coming into the next LG game wearing #77 and Jared freaking out. Absolutely had me dying.

@xkilluh95x Sometimes things work out in such a weird way. You were like number 5 or 6 on our list of G's we wanted in bidding (we had Stater under contract already) and at 2:30 am FLA bid 750k on Kickapoo. My plan was to have 2 500k G's and because FLA bid Kick up so late, our option 2-5 already had a bid placed on them. So you were next in line and we got you at 500k. Crazy coincidence that scenario happens and it's you and Kick going head to head in the finals. You absolutely stood on your head for us. Could have easily won the Conn Smythe (1 vote short in our team vote). .870 Sv%, 1.30 GAA & 2 shutouts is fucking cracked. You're insane.

@I MT98 I It was just clearly meant to be. Never would I have thought that the Sudbury duo managing together, is what would get us a Stanley Cup! Like I mentioned, so many imperfections led to this perfect moment and we both felt like the odds of us managing together weren't great and didn't seem to make the most sense. Certain options ended up not panning out and there we sat, both knowing it was time to give it a go. You brought an energy and a winning mentality to this team unlike any I have seen from anyone else. Boy did it show in the playoffs too. You and your line won some massive games all playoffs and once we got past Seattle to play Tampa Bay, I think we both knew we weren't losing. We both wanted the cup too badly and you also had some unfinished business to take care of. After Game 4 everyone was calling you Casper even though you were the best player on the ice. Ladies and Gentlemen, do not poke the fucking bear! Game 5 series tied at 2, Scott Burns like a big dick in a locker room, no one was getting in his way. 4 goals, 5 points in the most dominant performance I've seen from a player in such a crucial game. Scott you don't lose "those" games. You're a fucking winner and it's why you're the first ever Triple Crown winner on PSN. I couldn't be happier that you accomplished the final feat as my GM! Business has been taken care of.

Well that's it for the Lightning and Yotes but I need to thank a few more people before ending this.

@Lazy Pedestrian @NerdyMamba You guys gave me my first shot. Without that, I wouldn't be where I am today. Im sad that I had to get through both of you in the playoffs to get to this point, but I know you guys have both let me know how happy you are for me. I literally can't thank you guys enough for what you did for me and how fun you guys made my experience on the S5 Florida team despite being on a big time sui line. Im sad it wont let me post Mamba/Bealski's lineup video. I still have it saved and will never forget how great that season was.

@xSloshy @Primetimme @SelkeSean You 3 were without a doubt the most influential and helpful in terms of making me into the manager and player I am today. There are just not enough words to describe how much each of you meant to me. The things you guys taught me management wise and the way all 3 of you helped me improve my game is invaluable. I could have easily asked out of this organization (FLA/ARI) but I stuck it out because I knew there was always great people around me and that someday it would pay off. That time has come and you guys get a huge thank you from me because I really couldn't have done it without you.

@SelkeSean Last comments go to you. You're the one that's been there the longest, believed in me since day 1 and helped me grind to get where I am. #Kawkup for a bit, Hail ECB, and on to LG, we were together almost the entire way. I was disappointed you stepped down as owner, but everything happens for a reason and this season is just that. You're the best friend I've made playing video games and it was awesome to share the moment with you.

S13 Arizona Coyotes! Stanley Cup Champions!

• Winner Winner x 25
    • Like Like x 1
    MrPurpleCrush
  2. l Ringy l97l

l Ringy l97l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ringy97#0
    Ratings:
    +408 / 18 / -29
    Great write up purple! Much respect for u guys good luck in the future

• Like Like x 1
    ringytv
  3. Dowdenn

Dowdenn Emo King

Discord:
    Dowden#1118
    Ratings:
    +173 / 15 / -12
    Hard not to buy into the strategies of a defenceman I’ve admired for such a long time. Forever thankful to both you and @I MT98 I along with @BLong67- for saving my season and giving me a chance to win it all. We fucking did it Cody, love you brother.

• Winner Winner x 5
    Dowden11
  4. Rico Suave TOS

Rico Suave TOS Julian Traverso

Discord:
    ricosuavetos#0
    Ratings:
    +148 / 7 / -12
    Appreciate the kind words. Nothing but love and respect Cody. You deserve this brother. This team is something special and a season i know I won't ever forget. Glad these YOTES could pull through for ya and bring one back home to Arizona! ❤ Great season YOTES, enjoy this!

• Winner Winner x 1
    l2lJulianl1l
  5. Ols-9-

Ols-9- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Ols#8409
    Ratings:
    +174 / 4 / -15
    There isn't a more deserving owner @MrPurpleCrush, thanks for bringing me to the desert! :team28:

• Winner Winner x 3
  6. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    A shoutout to Cody.

When Ifirst got Team 23; Cody could have jumped on board with those Colorado dynasty teams and I told him I’d have no problem trading him.

I also told him that if he stuck around, I couldn’t guarantee him a cup, but I’d do everything in my power to teach him to be a better player (and if he wanted) and manager, if he stuck around. That season we took a team left for dead and 21 points out of the playoffs into an 8 seed, and the infamous “we lost game 7 But Boston 2nd tagged” series win.

The season after that, we had what I think myself Cody and 2way May argue as one of the better LG teams there have ever been on Florida, and a team that was years ahead of its time. Unfortunately we ran into a brick wall that was Jclaus and the Penguins.

Fast forward a few years and we had another great FLA team which I agreed to come back and GM (when I first noticed I was getting a bit washed), but between personal stuff in life and just being angry over my line not playing well, I blew up and became toxic.

Cody and 2way were smart enough to cut ties with me and then continue to build.

this post isn’t about me:

Cody; you build a team that won the cup. But you did what 95% of playstation wouldn’t do, you built it YOUR WAY. You made a culture, you put some nice midseason sprinkles on it, you put 9m on a guy that every PSN “I know everything” asshole says was a bad decision.

And you won, easily.

And I literally respect the hell out of it.

9m on Boughs was a good decision
    7m on White Knucklerz was a great decision

And keeping you around in FLA was one of the best decisions I made in my 10 years of playing this game.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Primetimme1
  7. Bazlund

Bazlund Hey

Discord:
    bazlund#0
    Ratings:
    +952 / 50 / -52
    :shock:

• Funny Funny x 2
    bazlund
  8. XIBIGMUMMYIX

XIBIGMUMMYIX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 3 / -3
    Great write up you deserve it

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. SelkeSean

SelkeSean Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SelkeSean#4027
    Ratings:
    +1,103 / 41 / -70
    @Williams_55, @Happy-Gilmore-27, @wildstajan1, @I MT98 I. I've known you guys for a long time now and it's been incredible to see how each of you have grown as players. People called us crazy, dumb, stupid at many different points because they didn't see what we saw, and now you guys are champs. Nobody can take that away from you. I can't wait to see what else you guys can do in the future, because I know it won't stop here.

And of course, Cody.

I'm proud of you Cody. We've been through a lot and through it all I'm glad to have been able to see you grow as a player and a leader, and become one of the very best at both. Even after I left I saw you become even more focused and determined, and I admire that so much about you.

Since the day we met I grinded, played and really took chel seriously because I wanted to keep up with you. You pushed me like no one else has or can, and I am grateful to be able to call you my friend. @Primetimme and @zzzRy0 showed me the ropes, but Cody, you are the reason I am good. You truly are the best of us, and as many in this thread have said, there is nobody more deserving of this win than you.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    2wayhockey
  10. Levac27

Levac27 Most LG playoffs games played in NHL 20 seasons

Discord:
    Levac27#5851
    Ratings:
    +310 / 54 / -161
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Levac27
  11. xSloshy

xSloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    @MrPurpleCrush

First of all I'll repeat publicly what I said privately. This was all you. It wasn't me, it wasn't Prime, it wasn't Sean, it wasn't anyone else in this community. It was all you.

Once you guys beat Seattle it was over. There was not a doubt in my mind you guys would lose the Cup finals versus us / Tampa Bay.

I'm unbelievably proud of you. You are a shining example of kindness and humility and to back that up you are the best RD I've ever had the pleasure of playing with.

So many people are indebted to you and I hope one day you'll be able to see the impact you've personally had on the community. Your actions alone have made it a better place.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Sloshy97
  12. XIBIGMUMMYIX

Ratings:
    +42 / 3 / -3
    Thanks Sloshy my feelings are hurt lol jk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. XIBIGMUMMYIX

Ratings:
    +42 / 3 / -3
    Honestly I never post anything I'm just fired up that a team 23 alumni won a cup so proud

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. RBCressor

RBCressor Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Cress#5140
    Ratings:
    +163 / 3 / -8
    Good job Yotes!!

• Like Like x 1
    rbcressor
  15. The Nerdy Mamba

The Nerdy Mamba Ain't I Sexy Baby. Call me White n Dirty.

Discord:
    nerdymamba#0
    Ratings:
    +1,034 / 28 / -78
    Hahahaha the old lineup videos were so great!

Extremely happy for ya Cody!

• Like Like x 1
    NerdyMamba