Flems's First Annual Special Recognition Awards

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Flems506, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Flems506

Flems506 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    flems506#0
    Ratings:
    +41 / 3 / -0
    Who needs a MVP award when you can have one of those bad boys?

Award: Horseshoe Award
    Winner: xRICKOSHAY

Awarded to the luckiest guy I know. This man cant go a game without hitting ATLEAST 4 full white 3s. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we are tired of seeing all your full whites go in. He is also the luckiest guy in LG because he has been blessed with having Flems as a teammate for 3 straight seasons.

Award: The Grumpy Old Man Award
    Winner: SavagePatchh

It does not matter if you are Bulls management, some dude in the trash talk discord or just someone who's player looked at his player funny during a pro am game, this man is coming for your throat. He hates the world and everyone in it. Easily the angriest person in the discord and I just wanna see him be happy.... If it helps I will give you a hug....
    PS. When you read this I'm sorry. Please dont yell at me.

Award: Trade Addiction Award
    Winners: Viktomize & Easy Macoroni

This duo has a problem. Every single week they are trading away players and are constantly remaking their team for reasons no one understands. I doubt they even remember their original 10 players. Listen this list was supposed to be funny but these guys have a problem. I think we should offer our support for them in this trying time.
    The first step is admitting you have a problem. We are here for you.

Award: The Charity Case Award
    Winners: The Atlanta Hawks

Someone has to help me understand how for some ungodly reason that people keep trading with Snype. This man has has bent 90% of this league over the barrel in the trade market and we all said thank you for it. I dont know what kind of moneyball shenanigans hes coming at you with in your dms but WHAT IS GOING ON HERE . Even when he makes an error in his trades , the league was ready to run to his aid to send them capable players to fix his missteps. I hope all you owners out there realize you dont actually have to say yes to this man everytime. Say it with me now ... "NO Snype".... see that was easy.
    Unrelated......@Snype if you want I'll trade you Rick for your worst TC, I think it's a solid trade.

Award: The League Dad Award
    Winner: justdonnie3 2

Theres not a single person in this league that I don't wanna disappoint more than Donnie. I'm caught in between worrying that he'd beat me like I'm on a fishing trip with my actual dad , or that he'd hit me with the "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed." I honestly can't decide which is worse. But outside of that he always seems to be the most neutral guy in the league (except when talking about MJ vs Lebron) and is beloved by the majority of the league.
    With that being said.. you wanna play catch sometime dad..

Award: The Arnold Schwarzenegger Award
    Winner: SlimeWorld

To the leagues most frequent flexer (this season anyways). After making the move to PG and getting the benfit of everyones favorite dad's screens, Slime was off to a most improved player kind of season... But with this new found success came a new found ego. I'm pretty confident that there hasnt been a week that's gone by that he hasnt challenged someone to a wager. Willing to drop some FAT STACKS on a 1v1 wager. From shit talking locks and other pgs alike , to stating he is going to spear head the next super team next season the flexing never stops... even when the success has at times.
    And before you even ask ... No I will not 1v1 you for 10k VC . I got things to do.. like making sarcastic awards for funsies.

Award: The 6ix9ine Award
    Winner: Hbb Rise

Honestly... I'm alittle worried I'm going to get a AC filed on me just for this award alone. With being involved in a league high of roughly 28 ACs, Rise does not care he will file an AC on you for just about anything. You get forced to work out by your parents ? AC. You dont like Boston ? AC. You dunk on him in a league game... you best belive that's a fat AC. You give him a sarcastic award for filing the most ACs? You guessed it.. a CoC for harassment....
    oh wait..

Award: The "Best" Award
    Winner: Flems506

I've prepared a speech for this moment as I knew someone would finally give me recognition for my obvious greatness..

"Well Dick heres the deal, I'm the best there is plain and simple, I mean I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence and no one can hang with my stuff. You know I'm just a big hairy Canadian winning machine. If you ain't first, you're last."

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 5
    No Streaming Account
  2. Zero Choice

Zero Choice Old washed up goalie

Discord:
    zerochoice#0
    Ratings:
    +383 / 31 / -23
    damn didn't make the list lol

Zero_Choice
  3. HBB Rise

HBB Rise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hbbrise#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -16
    GOAT

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. A Sniper13

A Sniper13 Chief Cat herder

Discord:
    asniper13#0
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -2
    11/10

No Streaming Account
  5. oExtremee

oExtremee Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oextremee#0
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    fantastic

No Streaming Account
  6. Torched Xans

Torched Xans Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 15 / -15
    exquisite

No Streaming Account
  7. BrogKane

BrogKane Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    magnificent

No Streaming Account
  8. iM xSnypE

iM xSnypE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    imxsnype#0
    Ratings:
    +106 / 1 / -2
    You funny as hell for this one @Flems506

No Streaming Account
  9. justdonni3 2

justdonni3 2 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -1
    Lol good job son. Keep making smart decisions

No Streaming Account
  10. Viktomize

Viktomize Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Viktomize#5842
    Ratings:
    +792 / 9 / -31
    Viktomize94
  11. Easy Macaroni

Easy Macaroni Alex

Discord:
    easymacaroni#0
    Ratings:
    +616 / 12 / -8
    My name is Easy Mac and I have a trade addiction.

*to be fair though we have had 5 roster players quit this season so it's a miracle we are even fielding a team, let alone a competent roster*

• Like Like x 1
    EasyMacaroni