Venoms Playoff Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by xVenom STK, Jul 5, 2020.

?

What Will Be The Most Fun Matchup To Watch?

1. 76ers vs Raptors

42.1%
  2. Wizards vs Knicks

10.5%
  3. Lakers vs Blazers

36.8%
  4. Twolves vs Suns

10.5%
  1. Vxnom ll

Vxnom ll Well-Known Member

Discord:
    VenomOnFire#7911
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1 / -5
    EAST

76ers vs Raptors (3-0) - I have the 76ers sweeping the raptors UNLESS! Rainy can go off this series solely depends on Rainy. The 76ers just have to much depth compared to the Raptors.

PLAYERS TO WATCH! @Easy Macaroni, @Rainy iPM

Wizards vs Knicks (3-2) - Now Honestly I can this series going either way, The Wizards have the better first line and second line IMO. But I feel like the Knicks can possibly steal 2 games maybe just because they play like idiots on offense and 2k logic will allow that...

PLAYERS TO WATCH! @Kobsos, @FREE MEL0

WEST

Lakers vs Blazers (3-2) - I have this going to a game 5, IMO I think the Blazers have the better first line compared to the Lakers. But if the Lakers move @Zero Choice up the first line I feel like this series will be done quicker. Now 2nd line vs 2nd line I have the Lakers for that. Because if you have a guy named Mrs Tanaka leading your line something isn't going well. I BELIEVE IN YOU FINALS MVP!

PLAYERS TO WATCH! @KhoreyHouks, @SWAGGYxFRESH954

Twolves vs Suns (3-0) - I have this shit being a sweep, the Twolves have the better first line and IMO a 2nd line aswell but in the past the suns 2nd line has shit on the Twolves 2nd. I think this series purely depends on good the Suns 2nd line is because if they can steal a game or two than that can win you a series.

PLAYERS TO WATCH! @BWitt x 14 , @im just a squid

• Like Like x 5
    VenomOnFire