LGFA TOTW WEEK 2

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by x CJ 12, Jul 31, 2020.

1. x CJ 12

x CJ 12 Terrible chel player

Discord:
    A Ginganinja12#1086
    Ratings:
    +71 / 35 / -16
    LGFA Totw

Stone in week 2 scored 4 goals assisted 3 times shot 80% and recorded 9 key passes stones best performance came against the rapids in which he scored 2 times and assisted another 2 times with 3 key passes leading them to a 5-2 victory for DC [​IMG]

Zlatty in week 2 scored 6 goals including a hat trick against LAFC in a 3-1 victory for the Revs he had 3 assists shot 90% and recorded 6 key passes [​IMG]

Icon Messi in week 2 scored 2 goals tallied 4 assists and shot 75% also recording 10 key passes with a passing percentage of 80 % his best performance occurred against the red bulls where he scored once and had 4 assists and 6 key passes from the CAM position [​IMG]

A1 Bos in week 2 scored 3 goals had 2 assists and shot 85% with 8 key passes and a passing percentage of 76% all from the LM position [​IMG]

Cstol in week 2 scored 2 times and had 2 assists he shot 71% with 3 key passes and had a passing percentage of 82% from the RM position [​IMG]

Orod80 in week 2 scored once from the DM position with 1 key pass and a passing percentage of 94% he also recorded 17 interceptions with 13 tackles won and 36 possessions won [​IMG]

DityBoycom continues to be my surprise of the season in week 2 dity had an assist a passing percentage of 88% along with a key pass he also had 17 interceptions with 11 tackles won and 27 possessions won his best game came against Orlando in there 1-1 draw where dity recorded an assist was 16/17 on passing 6 interceptions 5 tackles and 10 possessions won he’s the front runner for ROY atm according to me [​IMG]

M4CK EH the owner of the Rapids had himself a good week 2 as well from the LCB position M4CK had 18 Interceptions only 2 tackles won and 22 possessions won along with 2 blocks and a passing percentage of 87%[​IMG]

Continuing with the Colorado back line we have Ramirez x13 the veteran CB has been solid like always recording an assist 11 interceptions 4 tackles won and 16 possessions won along with a 73% on passing[​IMG]

Yet again another Colorado defender finds its way into the TOTW we have KC97 he recorded 9 interceptions 6 tackles won and 20 possessions won along with a passing percentage of 78% his best performance came against DC United in which they lost 5-2 where KC was 13/18 passing and had 5 interceptions a tackle won and 8 possessions won [​IMG]

Now for the GK this seems like a no brainer in it being Bauer he recorded 2 Clean sheets and racked up 17 saves along with a save percentage of 89% for the week I’m sure Houston is glad to have him in between the sticks [​IMG]

The first name on the bench is going to be the brick wall for the Revs in Biggirlsneedlov or BG. BG has arguably been the most important player on the Revs thus far last week he he recorded 1 clean sheet and had 12 saves and only conceded 3 goals with a save percentage of 80% [​IMG]

Next on the bench Arodx 99 the man has been solid for DC this season last week he recorded 9 interceptions 5 tackles won and 16 possessions won from the RCB position along with a passing percentage of 68%[​IMG]

Next on the bench Criminal Vidal another DC guy the man has been a rock in the LDM position so far last week he recorded 17 interceptions 10 tackles won and 25 possessions won with a passing percentage of 93% [​IMG]

And finally the last player included is Yrn Hamsa from the Dynamo I’m gonna be honest idk who that is him and Dity are my front runners for ROY atm last week he recorded 16 interceptions along with 4 tackles won and 21 possessions won with a passing percentage of 83% well done so far by the lad [​IMG]

Honorable Mention to Icon Baggio man has been on a tear this season and last week he racked up 6 goals and 1 assist shooting 91% with 11 key passes

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming week I hope to see some new guys on this list next week

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    a_ginganinja12
  2. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    Good work guys

• Like Like x 1
  3. DoX Thibeault

DoX Thibeault Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +126 / 6 / -8
    What were my stats for the week??? :(

• Like Like x 1
    Tbo10
  4. l KC97 l

l KC97 l Gahbage

Discord:
    lkc97l#0
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2
    Are the countries random or do y’all think I’m Canadian

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. BIGxShon

BIGxShon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -1
    We did a bit of both KC

bigxshon
  6. knowles8

knowles8 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Congrats to the totw winners. How are the stats reported? Are people sending in their personal stat page to someone?

No Streaming Account
  7. BIGxShon

BIGxShon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -1
    We go off your team stats posted by your managers

bigxshon