PPP - Pell's Playoff Predictions WEST

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Pelley_, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Pelley_

Pelley_ Best Ginger on the Sticks

Discord:
    .pelley#0
    Ratings:
    +512 / 10 / -24
    Well, first off. I'd like congratulate everyone on making playoffs, and if you didn't... be better next season <3

This is my first time managing xbox, so this wont be an in deep detailed prediction since I really don't know of anyone's lines etc. but i will have fun writing this. I'll be writing more about the TEAM as a whole, and no singling players out.

WESTERN CENTRAL

1 Grand Rapids Griffins vs Milly Rock Admirals 4

Finally a division I actually know shit about, watch me not go in depth at all because I'm a lazy piece of shit right now.

Honestly, after the deadline these were the two teams I really did not wanna see first round so I'm glad I get to watch them fight eachother instead of my team. This series could go either way in my eyes. You have a Griffins team that has been STRUG*GLING since the deadline and an Admirals team that has been fighting tooth and nail to get better seeding with the Rampage and Moose.

We all know the Griffins story from last season, the 3rd line that couldn't put it together and still going all the way. A management that has won the cup knows exactly what they have to do to win it again. No matter what, this Griffins team is gonna be tough to beat even with the recent struggles. Cubs and Donny run a tight group, I hope they can bounce back for another long playoff run.

These Addys now though, fuck this team is terrifying to look at on paper. Top 2 lines can easily take anyone on any given night, and you have SVG in net. Man, watching this team a lot the past couple weeks I've seen SVG's stream a lot and I haven't loved a mans vibe this much in a long time. Guys ready to play and just vibes all game between the pipes. Addys put together a fuckin scary team for these playoffs and I wouldn't be looking at them lightly if I'm the Griffins.

This series could go either way, but if Darcy does his things. you already know its gonna be tough.

Griffins in 6

2 San Antonio Banpage vs Manitoba Moose 3

I don't like to predict or even really talk about series' with my teams in them, so I won't predict but I will talk about the teams.

What can I say, this "can't crack a CHL team so take an AHL team" GM and his PSN scrub hunting shitters did alright eh? This team has been through hell and back this season. Most of you know what happened to us a couple weeks back with the drama and all of that. I'd like to personally tell everyone that reads this that none of that was said in a hateful manner and I hope you guys can forgive us for that. I've built some teams in my past but nothing compares to this team. Something about it man, the fire they get after a tough loss and the energy they bring game in and game out. You have 3 90+ point players that aren't all on the same line. If that doesn't show how deep we are, I don't know what does.

Now to theeeese Meeeese. Start of the season I had 0 respect for anyone of the management. Coming at my team for the exact thing i said earlier. "PSN shitters" couldn't beat the moose first game, so i made sure i through game 7 out at them as much as i could this season as you could tell with the 8-1 and 8-2 wins. But, when its all said and done. These guys have grown on me and I've had some laughs with them. This is gonna be a fuckin fun series, win or lose. both teams coming off HOT week 9s. For sure won't be taking them lightly going into next week.

Hope both teams have fun. Rampage in 1 <3

WESTERN PACIFIC

1 San Diego Gulls vs Palm Springs Firebirds 4

I don't know how to put this nicely, but fuck.

Going into these playoffs, i think the Gulls are the team that scares all of us. The team is 3 lines deep and fights every single game. Start of the season Sharp hated me and honestly, the guy probably still does LMAO. Even without winning the Presidents, I'd give this guy the GM of the season. One of the only 3 line deep teams I've ever seen put together. I wish luck on any team that has to go through these guys this playoff run.

Guidice told me to give his team a full in depth analyst. I don't think I can do it tbh, I'm sorry. You got another team coming in hot from a playoff race that clinched the 4th place spot on the last game of the season. 5 game heater. This team is ready to go and I don't think the Gulls should just look at this as a cake walk, especially coming from a 3-1 season series for the Birds. This teams gonna have a spot in my heart because they have my boy Gray playing for them. Was sad when I shipped him because things weren't looking great in Palm Springs and they weren't close to a spot. I'm glad they pulled through and I wish them the most of luck in this TOUGH round 1.

Gulls in 5

2 Tuscon RoadRunners vs Bakersfield Condors 3

Sadly, this another series I'm not sure what to talk about. I'll give it my best shot.

First off, I fully respect the management in Tuscon. I don't know how the fuck you can get a full team on board with a trap play style throughout a whole season. The boys spent big bucks on Odie which was something I knew was happening as soon as I found out how the management in Tuscon ran. Any team that can play trap hockey day in day out is ready for playoffs and should be scared of. Haven't talked much with any of the team members but I know this should be a fun one.

ahhhh the Doors. the team that kept the drama alive for San Antonio. Since then, we've gotten better and talked it out but its gonna be hard to root for you guys at this point. It is gonna be a hella fun series to watch with the fast paced high scoring power in this team against a trap it out type style. I have talked a bunch with the management of this team and nothing but respect for them, honestly. You can tell they run a fun team and wish nothin but the best for anyone they play.

This one goes either way in my eyes.

Runners in 7

Thanks for stopping by and having a fun read boys and girls!
    Remember, this is just bull shit predictions and don't take anything i say seriously. If i picked the team to beat yours, use that as fire to beat them.

Good luck in Round 1 West boys.

http://www.twitch.tv/whosPelley <3

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    PeIIey
  2. Broomball16

Broomball16 Washed

Discord:
    Broomball16#1587
    Ratings:
    +1,593 / 863 / -480
    San Diego GIFTS

• Get Good Get Good x 4
    Broomball1881
  3. Ahmbience

Ahmbience Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Ahmbience#8853
    Ratings:
    +52 / 22 / -6
    You picked against my team I will now hold that against you ‘till the end of time or something like that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ahmbience
  4. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    never been called 1st line before, thanks for the vote of confidence @Pelley_ :)

serious note, good write ups man! always nice to have some content around here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OhSoCountry

OhSoCountry I got the moves like JAGR

Ratings:
    +410 / 19 / -45
    Windsor?

No Streaming Account
  6. Reider15-15

Reider15-15 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Reider15-15#5161
    Ratings:
    +95 / 2 / -13
    Only media on Xbox is from a psn guy. Crazzzyy !! Great job tho pel.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Reider1515
  7. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    naw that was lutvi and the boys :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. WSH Holtby

WSH Holtby Buttery Smooth

Discord:
    WSH Holtby#0070
    Ratings:
    +16 / 1 / -9
    Rampage win in 0 games :toxic:

iHeyskey
  9. recyclebinhero

recyclebinhero Well-Known Member

Discord:
    RecyclebinHero#6163
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -3
    we all know SVG is a better goalie than me, but man what did i do to hurt you? i'm sorry.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    Recyclebinhero
  10. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,479 / 118 / -116
    BUMP :team390:

• Winner Winner x 1
    the717clutch