Tampa / Washington Handshake Line

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Burnsy x 95, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Burnsy x 95

Burnsy x 95 Pees in the shower

Discord:
    Burnsy#1428
    Ratings:
    +528 / 7 / -14
    Hey boys, just wanted to say good series to the entire Tampa Bay roster, including @KermieFinesse who was called up and finessed me. The series score didn't represent how close every game was, both of us battled hard and in the end the better team won, great competitive games like that is what LG is all about. Wanna give a huge props to @Hxndry and @Arctic Blur who consistently make top teams every season. Respect both of you a lot and I strive to be as good as you two both as a player and manager. Thanks for the fun series, hope we can play with or against each other real soon. Good luck on the rest of your run boys <3

Now for my Caps. Not gonna lie boys, I didn't know how good we were gonna be when I first joined the team. I had never been management before and I didn't know how we'd fare against top teams. Well I'm glad my doubts were incorrect, we all believed in each other and all had great seasons. Super glad we never had any real arguments, the good vibes is what made our season fun.

@Hyperr x 95 - You're a fucking stud, going into the season I had no idea how good you'd be for us. Heard mixed things but having you on my wing made scoring very easy. Thanks for always being pumped to play and I'm really glad to be having you back for next season.

@Yonnnnnnn x 13 - Super glad to have traded for you near the deadline. You're a great dude on a steal of a contract, can't wait to have you back next season buddy.

@G lR ii M x - You're the rock of our d core man. You single handedly saved games for us when we didn't deserve to win them, you're one of the best dmen I've played with and I'm really glad to have you back for next season. Thanks for bailing me out a fuck ton :laugh:

@Foote - We absolutely did not deserve you in our playoff series. You played out of your mind especially in that game 3, couldn't have asked for a better goalie to play with. Also, you're a simp.

@TripAcez - Stand up guy and a great goalie. You've used that right stick to save so many one t's that I've started doing that whenever I play goalie now. Always changed your avail if we needed you to and were a huge reason for our team's success, thanks for having such a good season.

@Nifty - Man you can create 50 plays a game out of nothing. When I had the chance to get you I jumped all over it, really love your vibes during games and appreciate you not complaining when we had to change lines 50 times in 2 weeks. You're a stud, can't wait for you to come back.

@Ethancy - You fucking stud. Never complained with the crazy amount of line combos we put you with and you were a gamechanger no matter which position you were, or who you played with. Really glad to have you back next season, we're gonna kill it.

@Su_Dzy - I knew to get you right when I saw you go into bidding. Me and you were money together on the Devils and knew you were a really good player right away. Absolutely clutch with scoring the big ones, super glad to have you back for next season studzy.

@Silva l15I - Worst contract on the team. :laugh:

@Zwigggy_ - Absolutely clamps and were probably the friendliest and most understanding player on the team. I really appreciate you helping me out through some of the tougher things that went on, you're a stand up guy and I really loved your play especially down the stretch. People sleep on you so hard.

@SpadsYo - Appreciate you stepping up and playing the bigs a lot, you were solid for playoffs and you competed hard against a top line. Real nice dude and was excited to get called up. You love to see that

@Il VENOMx - People are always gonna try to sleep on you, you've gotten so much better as a player than when I last played with you on Texas. You understand what you have to do and are absolute clamps defensively, being on the line that consistently shut down top lines opened a lot of people's eyes about the type of player that you are. I really appreciate you trusting in all my decisions and although I made some mistakes at times, you never stopped believing. We did something that nobody saw us doing man, what a season for us.

@GiveMeDaPuck - Another purely slept on player, not gonna lie I slept on you hard as well to start off the season. Such a nice dude and you have nasty thumbs especially considering you're a west player, don't know how you were consistently good on d with that ping but man you really impressed me. Hats off to you.

@Czop 418 - You are absolute clamppsssss and another really nice dude, so glad to be having you back next season especially on that contract. We're gonna run it back and be even better with you on the squad.

@CLOUTS 187 - Always a nice guy and was pumped to be a Cap, loved seeing your emotion before games and after your wins, you made being a GM a lot more fun man. Love seeing that shit from you <3

@Mr Space Baby - I know that the trade for you didn't work out but don't be so down on yourself. You do kinda suck but it's all good, I'd recommend talking on the mic during games next season and maybe you can improve a bit from that. I doubt it though.

:team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14::team14:

• Like Like x 21
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    Burnsyx95
  2. GrizGoal

GrizGoal Esports Commentary

Discord:
    Griz#1745
    Ratings:
    +525 / 22 / -36
    Tampa won because they had elite discord emojis

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Grizgoal
  3. Mr Space Baby

Mr Space Baby Sandin

Discord:
    Space#6259
    Ratings:
    +61 / 2 / -7
    My wife left me fuck you

• Funny Funny x 5
    MrSpaceBaby
  4. Silva l15I

Silva l15I Bigs

Ratings:
    +321 / 28 / -161
    Love you long time burnsy, Ggs to Tampa especially @Grayyy 23

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Not Greggy

Not Greggy Warning Group

Ratings:
    +1,024 / 93 / -147
    Cant wait to join you next season as a blue name!!! @Burnsy x 95

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. xHyper-8

xHyper-8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    luvhyper#0
    Ratings:
    +1,160 / 31 / -54
    Love you Burnsy. See you next season pal. Lets rip some 21 together soon.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Silva l15I

Silva l15I Bigs

Ratings:
    +321 / 28 / -161
    Make sure you take it up with his secretary first.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. KermieFinesse

KermieFinesse “Neva Seen It” -Dilly Bubbles

Discord:
    KermieFinesse#5073
    Ratings:
    +300 / 36 / -48
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kingkermlive
  9. Zwigggy_

Zwigggy_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +399 / 92 / -70
    Made my last season great, appreciate it burnsy

• Winner Winner x 1
    Zwigggy2017
  10. Yonnnnnnn x 13

Yonnnnnnn x 13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Yonnnnnnn x 13#2223
    Ratings:
    +185 / 15 / -21
    i am taking this post to let @Grayyy 23 know i'm not shaking his hand for je baiting me in game 3, everyone elses hand i will shake though. Great series, good luck rest of way. I also know @Hxndry skipped game 3 on purpose to not embarrass me on rd so i appreciate that

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    yonnnnnnnx13
  11. xHyper-8

xHyper-8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    luvhyper#0
    Ratings:
    +1,160 / 31 / -54
    Unfortunately this is true. She doesn't like me very much.

No Streaming Account
  12. aHuff21

aHuff21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 16 / -20
    holy shit who died. be better Washington

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ahuff21