SEA/LAK Handshake

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Miikeyx09, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Miikeyx09

Miikeyx09 Anyone know what to put here?

Ratings:
    +728 / 13 / -51
    Well shit, who would've thought that Miikeyx09 woulda been in a game 7.... Thanks @F0G 19. Honestly Seattle, you guys pissed me off more then any other team ever has in the LG world. The way you played that Game 7 was very shady and sketchy. So to lose the way you lost, I 1000% am glad it happened.

Now that I've got that off my chest, I can talk about how much I like most of you on that team.

@bonwl You deserve the Jack Adams again. You're a super good dude who builds super grindy annoying teams. I know you will do anything to win those games which is why that happened in G7... however I appreciate it and I appreciate our friendship.

@xSloshy TRAP! Just kidding... well not really, but you're one of my best buds on this site. Really miss having you on our team rather then the other one. You played awesome this series and it sucks to have to play you in Round 2. Congrats on the Pacific banner though.

@SelkeSean I thought you were nice, but then I just realized how toxic you get. #Selke2ndRoundExitSean go cry some more in the SB about your luck in all your playoff losses. - From the whole team.

@BIakeL97L Thanks for abandoning your team without any forewarning to help us secure the next round. I'll have Boughs get your paypal.

@Jensen315 MVP... seriously I'm not being sarcastic. You proved a lot this series and I appreciate that. 137pts is insane so I know what Bonny is talking about when he defends you against the west haters. - F0G says you dont deserve it tho, so fuck it you suck.

[​IMG]
    -- From anonymous source. (Maybe F0G)

@ADSpeedy Conn Smythe in one game :') Thanks for killing @Boughss' confidence with 10 shots.

upload_2020-8-19_23-25-25.png

[​IMG]

@Breezy5457 My man youre one of the most talented G's I've seen in a long time. The goals we scored on you were ridiculous, but I mean thats just the way playoffs go sometimes. I think you were the best player on the ice in a lot of those games. Respect to you man.

To the rest of Seattle. You have a crap load of talent. Hope most of you get to run it again next season. Congrats on winning the Pacific titles and I appreciate the by-pass to the Conference Finals. Anyways, post kinda went from Nice to toxic then back to nice. So enjoy your offseason and we'll chat soon.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 6
    MikeyMcB
  2. Ransom613

Ransom613 I'm pretty lucky

Ratings:
    +44 / 3 / -13
    Good series

Ransom613
  3. Goostaav

Goostaav Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Goostav12#9660
    Ratings:
    +334 / 9 / -9
    Goostaav
  4. BIakeL97L

BIakeL97L Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +676 / 16 / -108
    blakedangles
  5. Doc_Peep

Doc_Peep Good vibes only

Discord:
    Doc_Peep#6385
    Ratings:
    +495 / 23 / -53
    Why Cant You Just Be Normal 19082020223334.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    doc_marshmallow
  6. Dowdenn

Dowdenn Emo King

Discord:
    Dowden#1118
    Ratings:
    +173 / 15 / -12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Dowden11
  7. Doc_Peep

Doc_Peep Good vibes only

Discord:
    Doc_Peep#6385
    Ratings:
    +495 / 23 / -53
    All jokes aside, great series. Hell of a team. I was sweating watching every game from my humvee.

@xSloshy nothing but respect, man. I wouldn't even be on this team if you hadn't convinced @Miikeyx09 to give me a chance. And i owe my psn change to you. You're a great friend.

@Jensen315 sorry for all the memes. I get carried away. You're a good dude and a pretty good player.

@BIakeL97L I just love you, man. You're wonderful. Enjoy the offseason with that gorgeous pupper.

@Breezy5457 You're an amazing goalie. I study your film sometimes to work on my game.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    doc_marshmallow
  8. ViveLeQuebec_81

ViveLeQuebec_81 Never forget where you come from

Discord:
    vivelequebec_81#0
    Ratings:
    +112 / 1 / -10
    Great serie Seattle, respect to Bonwl and Sloshy and the rest of guys. that was a mental serie for real

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    ViveLeQuebec_81
  9. Doc_Peep

Doc_Peep Good vibes only

Discord:
    Doc_Peep#6385
    Ratings:
    +495 / 23 / -53
    Bonjour Bear 19082020221229.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    doc_marshmallow
  10. WhoseMans--

WhoseMans-- Active Member

Discord:
    WhoseMans--#5279
    Ratings:
    +50 / 1 / -1
    Good series LA, was fun.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Breezy5457

Breezy5457 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 3 / -5
    Good series Kings, sucks how it ended. But it is what it is. Good luck moving. Thanks for the pickup at the deadline @bonwl. Sorry I let ya'll down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Breezy5457
  12. bonwl

bonwl Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bonwl#9306
    Ratings:
    +956 / 37 / -74
    Hello to my LA friends (and the rest of LG).

I want to start off by explaining game 7 because I feel as though I'm being painted as a bad guy right now and I don't want that, because I don't think that's what I am.

Our original plan for game 7 was to run the west line, and I think everyone knew this. This afternoon we found out Blake wasn't in town so the west line idea was a scrap. I didn't want LA to know this so I though hmmm maybe I show the west line, get them scared, then roster swap our true game 7.. this should be fun! After thinking and expanding on this idea, and reading the rule book back and forth 20 times, and having a discussion with Brodie, I came up with the genius (stupid?) idea that we attempted to execute tonight.

It's pretty clear Seattle isn't built for a game 7. We're built with depth and to win the series in 6 or less. So going into this game 7 we knew we're at a disadvantage and I figured the only way to get an edge is to completely rattle the Kings. Hit them with some bullshit that looks like it shouldn't be allowed. Some bullshit that will make everyone think Seattle should be FF'd. Scummy? Maybe, but I care too much to go out quiet. So I tried it.

Knowing that we would never pull west with Blake not in the lineup (we legit tried pins for an hour+ this evening to see if we could lmao, PS thank you to everyone who helped out with this), and knowing we can roster swap all 6 players in a game 7, and knowing there is absolutely no deadline to a roster swap, we pulled off some fuckery. Sent the west line + nardo in there to search and match you guys a couple times to think we're running the west line. People perceived this as us trying to pull west but failing and retrying, but on the opposite side you could also perceive this as LA matching the wrong club somehow, super weird, why is this happening?! At about 10:07 we flipped it and put our true game 7 lineup in there to match you guys before 10:11 to avoid any broken rules.

I'll be the first to admit, there should be rules against what we did. But there isn't, so I did the best I could with the cards that were in my hand - and it almost worked! As Mikey said "Honestly Seattle, you guys pissed me off more then any other team ever has in the LG world." LOL. Sorry Mikey, love ya.

With that said I love about 90% of you on LA and if we had to lose in these playoffs I'm happy it was to you guys. Best of luck the rest of the way, I can't wait to get cup checked by you all in 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Bonwl15
  13. Doc_Peep

Doc_Peep Good vibes only

Discord:
    Doc_Peep#6385
    Ratings:
    +495 / 23 / -53
    That's some Bill Belichick energy. Kind of respect it

• Like Like x 1
    doc_marshmallow
  14. Boughss

Boughss Well-Known Member

Discord:
    boughss#0
    Ratings:
    +322 / 12 / -10
    Great series Kraken. All shit talk aside, it truly could’ve went either way, just like the 14-0 L that you guys handed us... right @Parihse !?

@bonwl you built yet another great team, great series and great season.

@ADSpeedy you own me now so whatever you need, ask and I’ll do.

@Jensen315 luh u

@SelkeSean I’ll give you your time but we will come out on the other side of this and remain friends

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Kxv-97

Kxv-97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +253 / 7 / -7
    Good series, was a fun one!

No Streaming Account
  16. Parihse

Parihse Friends call me P

Discord:
    Parihse#8419
    Ratings:
    +415 / 7 / -32
    Good series Seattle.

@ADSpeedy West or not I’ve never seen a performance like I saw in that 14-0 game. 10 goals on 10 shots?! That’s gotta be a record or something.

@bonwl I have a tremendous amount of respect for you as a person, player, and owner. S10 Preds baby!

@Nardo x 19 A member of the first Seattle team and a hell of a RD! One of my favorite I’ve ever played with in LG

@Jensen315 MVP. No cap. You’re elite.

@Breezy5457 You’re elite and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

I’m sure we’ll have more battles in the future. Good games Kraken.

• Like Like x 2
    parihse
  17. SelkeSean

SelkeSean Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SelkeSean#4027
    Ratings:
    +1,103 / 41 / -70
    Good series. I really don't care if none of you guys like me, but I have a lot of respect for pretty much every player on your roster. I get invested and I talk a lot of shit, but at the end of the day I know playoffs are a game of bounces. Good luck the rest of the way.

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    2wayhockey
  18. Miikeyx09

Miikeyx09 Anyone know what to put here?

Ratings:
    +728 / 13 / -51
    Still have tons of respect for you. Shit gets heated in the loffs, especially since our two teams never stopped chirping each other from day one. So pretty amped to see it go to 7 and the emotions run highs. Good series man.

• Like Like x 1
    MikeyMcB
  19. Gamingfreak911

Gamingfreak911 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gaming5689#0
    Ratings:
    +247 / 13 / -38
    That's a rich quote coming from a QC who plays on like 2 ping every game.

xgf911x
  20. BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ97 The All Time LGFA Saves Leader

Ratings:
    +613 / 54 / -157
    • Funny Funny x 1
    BroadwayCJ97