COL/CAR Handshake Thread

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Nick_x_98, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Nick_x_98

Nick_x_98 2x Cup Champ, Full Time Shitter

Discord:
    Nick_x_98#4378
    Ratings:
    +394 / 38 / -18
    As always @JClaus33 you built an amazing team with the help of @CaLL Me Jakoo and @Dirtyduster88

@Dirtyduster88 It's honestly kinda crazy that you never lost a playoff game. You've put together some really good seasons. I think you get one more resign before you have to suffer through bidding.

@Archon Assassin I have no issues with you and don't really know you that well. It is funny to see you unhappy that Chris forgot to change his TWF build since he played RD in club the other week though

@HypaD- I still love you because you told me to watch Lucifer, Rams suck though.

@JClaus33 Still the best player out there, was weird to only see you once in this series. We knew you'd scumbag against our west line and bench your guys to run all QC and it's fucking hilarious that it blew up in your face. Regardless I truly understand doing everything it takes to try and win inside the rules.

@CaLL Me Jakoo First time i've ever gotten to play against you and it was a very fun game. I think you set up all the goals in game 2 and for good reason.

@GriffQC Honestly dude, stream more. you have a perfect personality for streaming. You're fun to watch

@Hedmxnn I'm sorry we both couldn't win it, but you can take a picture with it when i bring it home.

@TGil36 One of the few guys thts been around as long as me that i dont really know

@Alexdrum100 One of my favourite frenchies

@D_SPORS_5 So uhh CLEARLY you're the problem in the finals. jk i fucking love you and we miss you here

@Saund13 Fuck you're annoying to try and go up the boards against. You killed me a few times in G5, i made sure to finish every hit on you all game for it lol

@xChyzz If this ends up being your last LG season at least for a while I'm sorry it had to end this way. I hope you come back to gaming some day. Siege or Chel or both

@Bartchy eh Outside of the one night we clubbed together i dont really know you but you seem like a good dude

@taquitos_7308 Don't really know you either because you're on Josh's team every year so i've never played with you lol

@Balake96- Sorry to keep you from your 1st that we should've together back in S6 but i needed #2

@BIxndyy phenomenal new goalie to the LGHL PSN

If i missed someone I'm sorry, im tired.

NOW to the people that matter MY AVS (fuck you @Diamond l 4 l)

@Diamond l 4 l Most days i wanna rip your head off and see if theres actually a brain inside but you're fucking filthy and you'll never actually know how much i enjoyed playing with and for you these last few years and for you allowing me full control over my lines

@Class Act 27 Fuck your Sunday only avail avail, you're lucky you're incredible

@McLxvinn WORST. GM. EVER. Thank you for showing up when it mattered, hopefully i learned something from you on how to be a better C even though you were never around

@Badbradguy5 Of our 3 west forwards you're by far the most underrated and there were honestly games you were the best player on that line. You have an incredible 200 foot game

@Jxsse-21 CLUTCH. thank god you finally got some assists tho eh?

@xTarasenko91 Glad you finally got a cup over here, maybe one day i'll here your voice again

@Bugsyl17l When we going for a drink?

@SendThemNoods I'm glad we got you a cup this year after you suffered on our AHL team last year

@mamm7216 its about time you got one of these too. Hope it was worth diamond yelling at you 95% of the year

@zZenkyyy- Way to step up big time in the playoffs and go 7-1 with that only loss being the game our entire team forgot how to hockey.

@Askarov x 30 Not bad for your first season on PSN lol you were huge for us through the playoffs. We knew what you were capable of back in preseason and we knew you'd come up big.

@OGTreh I guess... Sometimes... you're not always the worst... I'M KIDDING. TREH YOU'RE A FUCKING BEAUTY. you played your ass off towards the end of the season and all through playoffs

Now for my line.

@Stiflxr- Easily one of my favourite RD's out there right now. you compliment me as a C so fucking well with your willingness to just turd all game long and on top of it you're a great D man. It was a pleasure getting to play with you.

@Shawn I24I Most underrated D on PSN. I dont care what anyone else says you're fucking incredible and honestly you made me enjoy playing the game this season. Nothing i enjoy more than seeing another team stream and judge you for your fat DFD build thinking they can burn you with speed just to watch you clamp them all game long. If you got to play with actual good players some year to learn from them you could honestly become a top D in this league. easy.

Now to my carries.

@Yeap_93 YEAPUS CHRIST. Although you suffer from QLS (Quanskin LaFlamme syndrome for the ill informed) and nobody except @Boughss understands you, you're a fucking animal. Nobody makes it more fun to play a shitty chel game than you. Love hearing you yell "EDGAR ALLEN POE" or "BLUE 69" for set plays.

@Chris-Tastik Oh Chris, how it feels so good for you to NOT FUCKING QUIT ON ME and win this together this time. I honestly dont know how you put up with me as your C but I do enjoy getting free assists since you score everything.

As for me this could be my last season for a while depending on school. I start a new program in a week and have no idea what my schedule will be like and with my bullshit time zone LG may just not be possible, so if this is it for a while I'm glad i got to go out on top and to all you lovely people ill see you again so. To shitters out there like @z Chieef I hope you found this one cringey too cause i tried just for you. Kidding chiefer i miss you. Never will i right another handshake thread. FUCK THIS

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    • Winner x 25
    • Funny x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Get Good x 3
    • Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    nick_x_98
  2. LargeDietDrKeIp

LargeDietDrKeIp Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -2
    AVS SZN NICKY! LETS GOOOOO

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Dirtyduster88

Dirtyduster88 The Hebrew Hammer

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -11
    Ggs, your team has great locker room guys like
    @Jxsse-21 @Badbradguy5 and
    @Diamond l 4 l. Mo’ we were ripping club before I even knew what LG was. Grats Avs, still couldn’t beat me tho. Serrrrrry.

• Winner Winner x 4
    DirtyDuster
  4. Levac27

Levac27 Most LG playoffs games played in NHL 20 seasons

Discord:
    Levac27#5851
    Ratings:
    +310 / 54 / -161
    Congrats Colorado ! Easy playoffs
    Finaly a cup for Tarasenko, Diamond, Class Act

• Like Like x 2
    Levac27
  5. McCxbee

McCxbee Warning Group

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -5
    Nick just gimme the word and yes sir I’ll turd !...#avsseason

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  6. TrippyNav

TrippyNav Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,566 / 159 / -334
    7B731A71-04B3-42BA-AF83-D3EC9FB85BEC.jpeg

Congrats Colorado.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. zRobb-_-

zRobb-_- The Wayne Gretzky of sexual stuff

Ratings:
    +448 / 35 / -101
    Y’all really let nick98 win another cup

• Winner Winner x 4
    robshere
  8. Anttzy-

Anttzy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +3,750 / 244 / -506
    cringggeeeeee

zChieef
  9. Doc_Peep

Doc_Peep Good vibes only

Discord:
    Doc_Peep#6385
    Ratings:
    +495 / 23 / -53
    More goalies should have paddled down against him. It's his kryptonite. :)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Old Old x 1
    doc_marshmallow
  10. CTastik91

CTastik91 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Morgz x 4#4444
    Ratings:
    +518 / 7 / -39
    I still hate you for that. It's the most rattling thing I've ever experienced lol

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. CTastik91

CTastik91 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Morgz x 4#4444
    Ratings:
    +518 / 7 / -39
    Well here we are boys. What year. Almost quit twice, not gonna lie. You guys are my favorite team I've ever played with. To the rest of the league, y'all are some sorry ass bums for letting me score 54 goals by doing nothing but pressing up. Go watch some film for christ sake.

The Westies

@Diamond l 4 l -I didn't always like you, but you really grew on me as the season went on. I still think Senko is better than you, but you earned your reputation with some of the big performances you had. I'm loyal to you as long as you'll have me. It was a pleasure to play for you. Diamond is the GOAT.

@xTarasenko91 - I'm glad you finally won. It's a shame we've played 3 seasons together and I've never heard your voice. One day.

@Badbradguy5 - You don't get the stats, or the reputation, but I notice how hard you backcheck covering for your wingers and D. I love you, and obviously the west line got drastically better once you arrived.

@mamm7216 HOLY FUCK ARE YOU SEXY. Thanks for keeping yeap under control, and telling us all to CREATE. If you are really done, I'll miss you <3

@SendThemNoods I talked a lot of shit but you balled out at times. It wasn't easy playing defense with diamond raging every game about how much everyone sucks but him.

@OGTreh I didn't always like you, but now I consider you one of the boys. You went through a lot this year so it wasn't always easy. If you ever need anything, hit me up. LOVE YOU BUDDY <3

The Sunday Shitters

@McLxvinn I'm sorry how many times I told you I hated you this season. You know how bipolar I get. Thanks for showing up when it counted and carrying some of us when needed. You are one of the more fun players to play with, hopefully we cross paths again. (I feel like you owe me a dick pic)

@Class Act 27 The most consistent player all year. You balled out with ECU's, with Nick as your center, carrying regular season sorry ass Jesse, and even with me left handed center not knowing where to be. Thanks for everyting, best of luck in the future.

@Jxsse-21 I'm sorry for how mean I was to you early in the year. I'm glad you were just saving it all for playoffs. Its funny how my thoughts on you changed once we played a games together. Love you buddy, couldn't have done it without you.

@zZenkyyy- Kinda the same as Jesse, I didn't always enjoy your offensive style, but fuck you balled out in the playoffs. Pleasure playing with you <3

@Bugsyl17l I hated you at first. Not gonna lie. but you played really good with your line and we couldn't have done it without you. Now stop trying to hang out with Nick, nobody likes Nick.

The Real First Line

@Nick_x_98 I've never been more abusive to a friend in my entire line. I'm sorry for always getting mad at you. You made this season (and all of Quarantine) really really fun, and I'll treasure my time spent with you. You are my favorite player to play with. <3 chris + the toxic turd commander <3

@Yeap_93 Holy fuck what a year. There were times this season where we just couldn't get anything going, but there isn't any more impressive sight than when you go BEAST MODE and take over a game. Its incredible to watch. From all of your QLS outbursts all the way through THE KILL, you are incredible and I will always love you. (You also owe me a dick pic)

@Shawn I24I You are the most underrated player I've ever played with. You legit shut down an entire side of the ice for almost the entire year. I hope you come back next season, I can't live without you. And you are also cute with a cute accent so we should probably get married.

@Stiflxr- You are probably my favorite defenseman to play with on the PSN side. You always make the right play, and your turds make me and Nick happy. Also you don't shy away from my sexual advances, in fact you make them to me first. You are special, add me on Grindr.

@Askarov x 30 You were great the entire season. You didn't even rage when we played horrendous defense in front of you. Thanks for putting up with all our bullshit. // Je t'aime et je pense qu'on devrait faire l'amour //

Also

Thanks to my Xbox CHL managers for not playing me. Honestly I was really mad at first, but its probably the reason I made it through the season and didn't get overdosed on NHL. @lMalteseFalconl @CaPTaiN PauL @KNIFEinYOURguts @Uh 0h 0reo

Thanks to @brandovedo for teaching me everything I know about playing simple hockey and winning hockey. I miss you very much.

Thanks to @PlusSizePounder for always being there to talk. I treasure your friendship more than you know Hadji.

Thanks to @MikexMassacre @CaneShades and @TruCali for cheering me on from the sidelines. Love you all.

Thanks to @WITNESS 513 @TomekNYC @x TAMU x @HabsGuy11 for the short lived TcT reunion that kinda made me love this game again.

Thanks to @Archon Assassin for accusing me of 2nd tagging because I surely don't know how to play left handed after playing this game for 10 years.

Lastly, thank you to our fallen soldiers. You may be gone, but we are jerking off into the cup for you boys! @Gourr- @Labrat @Maxwell23-_- @BA_Sports_Fan

EDIT - Also thanks to our sick ECU's. @BeanOnTheScene @Shmeeemz you guys are sick.

@Iplay_for_keeps I would rather cut off my thumbs than ever play with you again.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Doc_Peep

Doc_Peep Good vibes only

Discord:
    Doc_Peep#6385
    Ratings:
    +495 / 23 / -53
    @ViveLeQuebec_81 and I keep feeding into his paranoia. Its hilarious.

• Funny Funny x 3
    doc_marshmallow
  13. EDauntless

EDauntless Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +687 / 8 / -16
    lets fucking goooo. MY GUYS! congrats <3

• Winner Winner x 3
    Entry_
  14. ViveLeQuebec_81

ViveLeQuebec_81 Never forget where you come from

Discord: