* New * NHL21 EASHL Gameplay Changes/Updates

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by SweetLou9208, Aug 31, 2020.

1. xNHLYork91x

xNHLYork91x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    unbeatensniper1#0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 2 / -0
    The pokechecks are amazing it seems they have finally fixed stick checking and tripping pims. Skating idk seems very animated and boxy I don’t feel I have as much control over my skater as I used to taking out some auto animations would be great.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Toeffoli

Toeffoli Well-Known Member

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Don’t matter probably some where out west
    Ratings:
    +592 / 24 / -69
    Everyone is going dangler to try and pull off that impossible Michigan

AnthonyLive
  3. Burnsy x 95

Burnsy x 95 Pees in the shower

Discord:
    Burnsy#1428
    Ratings:
    +528 / 7 / -14
    My personal bug/opinion list

• Screen tearing very frequently

• Very low fps when your goalie cam is the same as your skater cam

• Junior Stadium lag glitch may be back but with outdoor rink. Could be reason for screen tear, idk

• Lagouts randomly with no spiking, only 1 person will usually drop from a game out of the blue. Doesn't seem connection based

• Traits really should have no negatives. There is currently no reason to have so many negatives on boosts and I feel it would be a better experience for everyone if we could just have small boosts on our builds as it kind of was on old gen. Really dislike the negatives at the moment as we are already low overall players in eshl

• Players "die" when they get hit. Lay still for 15 seconds

•Goalie animations help shots to go in. Pads lean in towards the net

• Player faces/names staying on the screen after you watch a penalty replay in online vs

• CPU is horrid especially in online vs, never in position and never skate to the open ice on breakouts or rushes. Worst CPUs I've seen in awhile, could be having to find the right strats though

• The 1 handed tuck feels legitimately broken. It is both delayed and goes far left/right, flies in a random direction pretty much when you use it. I completely understand nerfing it but it is currently useless

• Seems like a 1/1000+ chance of lifting the puck on a Michigan deke even with a 95 deking dangler build. I'm cool if that's what they're going for, nobody will ever really try it in eshl because of that though.

• Double hits causing an interference penalty is still in the game, although less common

• Pucks still get caught on stantions, whenever you zip the puck around the boards it will stop in place randomly

• A player getting injured still makes your player name, stamina bar and traits disappear mid play

• Big hits still make the game loop

• Ranks appear glitched after a season ends, shows players as elite rank sometimes when they're actually platinum rank, we know for a fact that these players have not reached elite rank at this point in the technical test. Also shows them losing RP for a win, gaining RP for a loss even though their RP stays the same.

• Sometimes the entire other team including the goalie gets a black screen during a penalty shot. This is very gamebreaking, it's essentially a free goal for the team with the pen shot

• Force passes get through a little too much even if you're on the player receiving the puck while facing the puck

• Like Like x 2
    Burnsyx95
  4. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    I dont work for ea, I said I find your reasoning dumb bc its based on weong information, not that you opinion is dumb. Many have echod the same sentiment and I told it to EA and they said we will look into it and discuss it and then further relayed what had been changed which I told you.

Agility wasnt changed
    Speed wasnt changed
    pass interceptions were not touched

Again, I got no problem with your opinion on the game, im just responding to what you wrote and telling you how the game is and how to possibly adjust to it. I still relay your feedback, even if I dont agree with it or think your changed is better for the state of the game. Were allowed to disagree but where I said you were wrong or your comment was dumb was bc it was based on incorrect info which I dont want or like other members of the community reading and thinking and then asking for that changed Bc thats how/why games get changed from beta to release a lot for things that are better for the game that are a higher skill gap and some of the hardcore or casual guys just didnt adjust to yet Bc we only got a week to play and they wrote it off asap

I had about 100 messages crying about LT night one, by night 3 no one said a word the rest of the way bc people liked it more. That was an actual change made. Now imagine the complaints from a thing not even in there that could mess a game up. The complaint you guys want is accel out of a backwards pivot which was in the nhl20 beta and then taken out bc of these exact complaints and the all yr we heard, theres no separation speed, the beta was perfect, go back to that

**Increase Speed/Speed Differential -** We have updated how pivots and acceleration work together so that it is more advantageous to accelerate out in front of you than to have to turn to get going. Your player in the past could start accelerating in a new direction as soon as you requested it before but now, your player has to pivot more before they can actually start to dig in and get going. This will impact flat footed defensemen or those that get caught pivoting late. If you are just accelerating backwards, you are starting right away but obviously backwards skating doesn't have the same ability as forward so players will have to decide based on the gaps they have and the distances they need to go what will be better for them. This is similar to how it was in the NHL20 Beta

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    SweeT9LoU84
  5. trevwings

trevwings 2nd best Trev in LG

Discord:
    TrevWings#8296
    Ratings:
    +1,012 / 47 / -81
    The thing I'm noticing about d men complaining that small builds cant get bumped is that you dont see any really good d men complaining about it...

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  6. SweetLou9208

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    it is not impossible I have seen quite a few videos of guys doing it. However, it is hard to time and you do need a higg deke rating. The fear of it being too easy is it being abused in hut/vs or screwinf Human Gs in 3s and 6s. They are able to and may make it easier as the yr goes on and/or harder. However, it is still able to be done but it is very ineffective and on purpose but it isnt impossible

• Like Like x 1
    SweeT9LoU84
  7. Bruins37

Bruins37 CHL Shitter | $0 Player

Discord:
    Bruins37#8079
    Ratings:
    +271 / 9 / -101
    I'm just one random nobody providing feedback on something, I think you are vastly overestimating the power that my input has lol. I think the easiest way to end this discussion is by looking at the fact that 90%+ of wingers in the TT were all using pretty much exactly the same tiny/fast build. My comments aside, that alone should signify to you and EA that there is something very wrong with the engine as it was presented, that is all I'm getting at.

No Streaming Account
  8. SweetLou9208

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    Thats a bit judgy on who you think or view is good or isnt. You def scouod take that into consideration but they can have an opinion too. The thing im noticing is most of these complaints, theyre using small builds themselves, so they dont have the hitting or strength to bump and most of the time bumps are in zone in a standstill or corner not while chasing which is what I think they expect

SweeT9LoU84
  9. SweetLou9208

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406

Everybody has a voice and opinion in the community. Your skill level or a higher players skill level should carry some weight but not all of it. Again the engine wasnt changed either. Its the same exact engine. Misinformation is my issue in this situation. Small fast builds are just the meta right now bc defenders arent use to having to adjust their gaps bc they could always just catch people after mistakes.

• Like Like x 2
    SweeT9LoU84
  10. lCLuTcH GoDz

lCLuTcH GoDz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lCLuTcH GoDz#0877
    Ratings:
    +47 / 7 / -34
    Awful. Just use a 5"7 build, straight line and force a pass and you're good. There's barely a skill gap.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    lCLuTcHGoDz
  11. Toeffoli

Toeffoli Well-Known Member

Discord:
    toeffoli#0
    Don’t matter probably some where out west
    Ratings:
    +592 / 24 / -69
    I’ve got the puck up in practice haven’t tried to score with it

AnthonyLive
  12. KROFTONITE

KROFTONITE www.twitch.tv/KROFTO

Discord:
    KROFTO#8304
    Ratings:
    +904 / 3 / -31
    I enjoyed the beta overall and thought it was an upgrade from 20

Pros:
    The decreased use of L2. This created more of a team aspect while still giving people the ability to use L2 once in awhile.
    The dekes to break traps.
    The smoothness of the gameplay was good.
    Less bumping overall which creates the importance of positioning.

Cons:
    There needs to be a slight increase of stick-on pucks when in position for one-timers while on defense. Even if it just slowed the shot or made the shot go wide. There were countless times where a Dman or Center would be in the lap of the shooter and have zero reaction to the pass.
    Some goalie animations added actually hurt the goalie more than help. Low blocker saves on the ice never happen when this animation happens.
    Passing through the neutral zone or outlet passes need to be buffed. Several times there are people wide open and the puck goes past them.
    Giving the ability to tie up in front of the net a little more often. Even as a stronger build, I found it difficult to tie up a guy in front of the net unless they were standing still for a long period of time.

• Like Like x 1
    KROFTO
  13. Bruins37

Bruins37 CHL Shitter | $0 Player

Discord:
    Bruins37#8079
    Ratings:
    +271 / 9 / -101
    Who are those guys who posted videos so I can report them to EA?

No Streaming Account
  14. McDangs

McDangs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1 / -0
    Seems to be better than 20 but the agility seems off or slow and the random pauses your guy gets on faceoffs is pretty annoying. Or when your guy gets hit down he lays flat for like 10 seconds which is not realistic on a normal hit. But they said skating is suppose to be better but the turning and acceleration seems off or slower.

No Streaming Account
  15. Manning x 76

Manning x 76 Halifornia

Ratings:
    +394 / 10 / -24
    Skating is more realistic I find, you gain momentum after a few strides instead of an instant boost... love that aspect. As a D you either step up before the forward gets top gear or you respect the gap and out angle him.

No Streaming Account
  16. jojodevil91

jojodevil91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +488 / 27 / -81
    Not sure if anyone has said it. But goalie coming on as a player needs a small tweak. I’m not expecting them to have a custom build ( even tho for leaving ur net empty wouldn’t be that op) but the builds that come off the bench make it so it’s not even worth pulling. Lastly needs to be some options to at least pick if you are a righty or lefty no reason is should be random.

No Streaming Account
  17. NUTZnBERGERS

NUTZnBERGERS Well-Known Member

Discord:
    NUTZnBERGERS#3185
    Ratings:
    +201 / 8 / -19
    Imo it should just randomly pick from the unlocked skater builds you have created. I think that would be fair and easy enough to do.

NUTZnBERGERS
  18. jojodevil91

jojodevil91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +488 / 27 / -81
    yea like doesn't need to be anything crazy. just something thats not a orge with -12 speed and no hands with the wrong handed stick so its at least worth using the feature

No Streaming Account
  19. SweetLou9208

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    they were allowed to be sent to us. Their GTs are in the background, they just were not allowed to be streamed or posted on social media, forums or chats

SweeT9LoU84
  20. SweetLou9208

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    the pauses on faceoffs are haults of the Y button glitch people tried to do to time faceoff drops to get in for tie ups

SweeT9LoU84