Media S36 Calder Cup Champion Milwaukee Admirals - A Season in Review

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by GrizGoal, Sep 7, 2020.

1. GrizGoal

GrizGoal Esports Commentary

Discord:
    Griz#1745
    Ratings:
    +525 / 22 / -36
    :team390: LGAHL S36 CALDER CUP CHAMPION MILWAUKEE ADMIRALS :team390:

I want to start off by congratulating my fellow Admirals on winning the Calder Cup. What a season it was. I want to give you guys an in depth look into how @Barks l21l @Clutch l28l and @DeIosh put together this championship squad. Please use the spoilers below. I used them so that you would not be met with a 4000 word light blue blob when you open this up.

@Barks l21l wasted no time working the phones after landing in Milwaukee. A pre season blockbuster sent @Grxffon to the Rochester Americans for @No1xDraft PcK and @Clutch l28l. This would end up being one of the biggest trapes Milwaukee would make as Grxffon was unable to replicate his S35 success. He would end the season with a 10-14-1 record and just 33 points.

This trade gave @Barks l21l two core pieces from his previous Calder Cup Championship in S33. @Clutch l28l would be named AGM and anchor the top line with a record of 17-9-2, 23 points and a playoff record of 5-2-1.
    @No1xDraft PcK spent time up and down the lineup but became a critical asset to building the 2nd line, boasting an 18-6-2, 27 point regular season and a 7-1 playoff record.

@DeIosh took AGM with @Barks l21l this season and played games up and down the lineup before finding a combination that worked come playoff time. While @DeIosh only managed an 11-12-3, 21 point regular season, he won when it counted most and went 4-0-1 with 3 points in playoffs.

Two NHL trades made by Nashville owner @JC Enterprise gave Barks AHL pieces to work with in @Steeler l96l and @Parish x 89.

In addition to a pre season agreement to buyout @Mr WorldWlde 69 from the Admirals so he could take over management of Springfield, @Steeler l96l was also sent to the Springfield Thunderbirds for @TOP LINE TOM and @JMalarkie.

Malarkie would not be on the team long as Barks capitalized on the opportunity to add @recyclebinhero to the pre season roster.

On top of being one of the nicest players on LG, @recyclebinhero would prove to be an asset for Admirals this season with a 25-14-5 regular season record, with a 0.785 Sv% and 2.81 GAA. Recycle elevated his game for playoffs, going 6-0-1 with a 0.800 Sv% and 2.18 GAA.

@Barks l21l had one more preseason trade up his sleeve as he moved @Parish x 89 for @I SNero I. Parish would spend a majority of S36 in the CHL, with only a 4-2, 11 point AHL season.

@I SNero I would prove his worth as a true utility asset. Many weeks he would be thrown to the wolves on makeshift lines due to his good availability and aptitude to play all 3 forward positions. This was crucial for the Admirals who had limited availability throughout the season.
    While @I SNero I struggled in the regular season with a record of 10-9-4, scoring just 11 goals on 44 points, he found playoff success with a 5-0, 10 point run, winning big games that resulted in a cup.

With some big off-season trades out of the way it was time for the Admirals to set their focus on bidding.

The Admirals notable winning bids included:
    @MARTINEZ2619 at 500k,
    @GrizGoal at 500k, @A Very Mad Fish at 4 mil, @ItsWatkins at 1.75 mil, and @TheMasterIAm at 500k.

@ItsWatkins did not last long on Milwaukee as he was traded to the SJ
    Barracuda for @AO l24l just days after bidding. This would prove to be another big trade for the Admirals as @ItsWatkins finished the regular season 8-8-4 with 17 points.

Alongside @No1xDraft PcK, @AO l24l locked down what would become one of the best 2nd line dpairs in the league, at value contracts of just 750k and 500k respectively.

@AO l24l would go on to have his best ahl season with a regular season record of 19-6-2 and 20 points. @AO l24l would see the same success in playoffs going 7-1 with 5 points.

@A Very Mad Fish started out the season on fire with the Admirals, with a 5-1 record and 18 points over the first two weeks of the season. This hot start provided the Admirals the trade value they needed to pull off another blockbuster trade to acquire @Saucing Pucks from Stockton.

This was a big risk for the Admirals, who took on a player with an 8 mil cap hit and was not having a strong start to the season. @Saucing Pucks provided familiarity and chemistry for @Barks l21l top line, which would prove crucial in playoffs.

@A Very Mad Fish would go on to have a better regular season. He finished the regular season 21-5-2 with 82 points, however his team did not qualify for playoffs.

@Saucing Pucks was not able to reach the same success with @Barks l21l that they had in S35 when he had a career high 21 wins and 82 points. I should also note that the S35 Americans would not qualify for playoffs despite his career high season. He finished the S36 regular season 16-12, with 66 points, and a post season record of 5-2-1 with 21 points and a Calder Cup Championship. I would say the risk payed off.

@TheMasterIAm would only last 3 weeks on the team after bidding. The Admirals were excited to have a veteran NHL goalie between the pipes at 500k, but he went MIA after a 3-3 week 1 with a 0.663 Sv% and 4.64 GAA. He would be removed two weeks later after missing all of his games. This proved to be important down the line as the Admirals now found themselves down a goalie.

@MARTINEZ2619 and myself would be the only two players that went the distance on this team from bidding.

@MARTINEZ2619 would prove to be an absolute bargain at 500k with a 17-10-1, 73 point regular season on 40 goals and 33 assists. Martinez spent time up and down the lineup this season and was able to succeed no matter the linemates. He continued his success in playoffs going 7-0-1 with 16 points and a team high 43.5 shooting percentage.

Despite multiple attempts to get my contract bid up on the No Thumbs Podcast and in the shoutbox, my 500k bid stuck with the Admirals. This would prove to be another solid 500k bid for Milwaukee as I would end the regular season with a career highs in record at 15-8-4 (I know this is pathetic for a career high) and points with 71 points on a career high 46 goals.
    I finished playoffs with a 7-1 record and 12 points.

While my contract was not earned on my thumbs, it was earned in the locker-room with my whiteboard, shoutbox presence and on the mic with excellent in game comms.

One of the last regular season trades the Admirals made became one of the most important trades of the season.

The Admirals acquired veteran goalie @svg 11 who was bounced around the league before becoming our Calder Cup MVP. He spent time on the Ontario Reign before being traded to the Roadrunners, who he was waived by. @svg would be claimed by the bottom feeder Syracuse Crunch before being traded to the Admirals for @Qiono.

@svg 11 did not have a regular season to remember, with a 17-18-7 record, 0.784 Sv% and 3.59 GAA.

Once playoffs came around @svg 11 found another gear and became a playoff BEAST. He finished playoffs 10-3-1 with a 0.853 Sv% and a 1.83 GAA.

@svg 11 was an absolute backbone for the admirals in playoffs even though he tried giving our strategy away to the other teams mid game. The amount of energy he brought to the team cannot be underestimated.

@Barks l21l would work with @JC Enterprise in NHL bidding to acquire a few send down players as well to replace some pieces he was calling up. The Admirals were sent down @Burke x55 at 500k, @I F3ROCIOUS I at 750k, @Iv 0VI vI at 2.5 mil, @iMorrow at 1.5 mil, and @BigRigRonny at 500k.

Of the above send downs, @Burke x55 would be the only one that stuck, and would be a pivotal piece in assembling a competitive 2nd line. Burke finished the regular season 17-6-4 with 74 points on 27 goals and 47 assists. Playoffs provided more of the same as he finished 7-1-0 with 15 points. These are incredible feats considering he had to put up with me on his line for a majority of the season.

@BigRigRonny was traded to Utica for @xStLx Dietz after a 3-2-1 start with the club. He would finish the season 10-12-4 on Stockton. @xStLx Dietz struggled to find his game on Milwaukee posting a 4-6-2, 1 point season with the Admirals before being called up to finish the season on Nashville.

@Drew x 19 was sent down from Nashville to replace @xStLx Dietz. @Drew x 19 would find himself playing with the top line the last two weeks of the season and into playoffs. He finished the regular season 4-2 with 8 points, and a playoff record of 5-2-1 with 13 points.

@iMorrow lasted just 3 weeks on the Admirals before being traded after a 3-4-2, 3 point start with the club. The Admirals received depth players and a 2nd round pick in the S37 draft that would be used in another trade later on.

@I F3ROCIOUS I was moved after a 3-4-2, 15 point start to the season with Milwaukee. The main piece coming back in this deal was my mortal enemy and known toxic sb hero in @NewMapleLeafs. @I F3ROCIOUS I finished the S36 season 11-6-4 with 51 points.

@NewMapleLeafs would join @I SNero I in what took all season to create a third line force to be recon with going into playoffs. @NewMapleLeafs finished the season with a 7-9-2 record and 40 points, with an overall record of 10-14-3, 57 points.

@NewMapleLeafs found success in playoffs going 4-2-1 with 12 points including a notable game 5 win against @Odieeeeee in the second round of playoffs. This win set up the Admirals series clincher in game 6.

@Iv 0VI vI was the last of the initial send downs to be moved, being moved at the deadline to the Ontario Reign for @JuniorHawk16.

@Iv 0VI vI posted an 11-4-3, 41 point campaign before being moved and finished the season 14-9-4 with 56 points.

@JuniorHawk16 became the final piece for the top line, with a regular season record of 5-4 with 18 points. @JuniorHawk16 made his mark in playoffs going 4-1-1 with 17 points. This move also set up @MARTINEZ2619 to move down and complete what would become "The Grind Line" with @Burke x55, myself, @AO l24l, and @No1xDraft PcK.

Milwaukee management utilized the 2nd round pick from the @iMorrow trade to acquire @RyBish33 from the Chicago Blackhawks; who he spent time in the NHL with in S36 before being sent down as an amateur from Nashville.

@RyBish33 did not see much success with the Admirals, going 0-3 his first week on the team and 2-5-2 overall with 2 points before being moved at the deadline to the Charlotte Checkers for @iTzMagic13. @RyBish33 would finish the season 4-12-3 with 6 points in the regular season and 1-3, 4 points in playoffs with Charlotte.

@iTzMagic13 was a key component of completing a depth "third line" that Milwaukee was missing all season. While @itzmagic only mustered a regular season record of 4-4-1 with 9 points with the Admirals, he found his groove come playoff time. @iTzMagic13 went on to go 4-0-1, with 3 points in playoffs.

While the Admirals were done with regular season trades, @JC Enterprise became the gift that kept on giving and sent down @ChelCat08 from the NHL squad since they were going to miss playoffs.

@ChelCat08 finished the regular season 3-2-1 with 9 points but became the final piece for the depth third line to find their identity and make their mark in playoffs.

@ChelCat08 hit his stride with his new line and went 4-0-1 with 7 points in playoffs.

PLAYOFFS

Round 1:
    Milwaukee Admirals vs Grand Rapids Griffins

The Admirals were the clear underdogs in Round 1, with the Griffins earning 66.7% of the community vote. This series was a lot closer than the 5 game series would indicate.

The Admirals would drop game 1 by a score of 5-4 in OT before winning the next 4 to clinch the series.
    Game 2 ended in a 3-2 OT thriller on a hat trick effort from @Barks l21l.

Game 3 was the third straight OT game of the series, with another GWG from @Barks l21l to win the game 4-3. This put the Admirals up 2-1 going into game 4.

The Admirals took game 4 with a score of 3-1 on a game winner from @Burke x55, and a 16 save effort from @svg 11.

Game 5 would be the dagger for the Griffins as the Admirals would clinch the series with a 4-0 win on a hat trick effort from myself, and another 16 save game for @svg 11 and his first shutout of the playoffs.

Round 2:
    Milwaukee Admirals vs Manitoba Moose
    The Admirals were the favorite in Round 2, with 56.3% of the community vote.

The Admiral top line proved to be too much to handle in an explosive offensive showing in Game 1, winning the game 8-3 on a 3 goal, 3 assist night from @JuniorHawk16. @svg 11 once again came up big with 17 saves on 20 shots.

Game 2 would be another offensive showing from a mixed lineup in a game where @NewMapleLeafs scored his first hat trick of playoffs, but this time in a 6-5 loss.

The EA gods were not with @svg 11 this game as he let in a center ice shot with 1.6 seconds left in the first, and the go ahead game winner from a top of the circle slapshot with 0.2 seconds left.
    It was at this moment that I feared for the safety of @svg 11's projector, controller, headset and xbox, not knowing if he was going to hulk smash and send his equipment flying out the window.

For your reference:
    (https://www.twitch.tv/blackice2020/clip/CrispyPoorScorpionTriHard)
    (https://www.twitch.tv/blackice2020/...affeMikeHogu?filter=clips&range=30d&sort=time)

The Admirals took Game 3 and regained the series lead by a score of 2-0 as the new look third line would gain their first win of playoffs on a game winner from @NewMapleLeafs, and 2 point nights from @I SNero I and @ChelCat08. @recyclebinhero pitched his first shutout of playoffs on a 12 save effort. The Admirals were once again up 2-1 in the series going into Game 4.

Game 4 saw @Burke x55 going up against former Manitoba teammates in the dynamic duo of @kdevv and @Black Paperclip. This was a monster of my own creation as @Berube x 9 took my advice in S34 and won them in bidding, and they have called Manitoba their home ever since. @MARTINEZ2619 would net the game winner in a 3-1 victory, with 3 helpers from @Burke x55.

Game 5 would have the same matchups going head to head, which resulted in 3-2 win for Milwaukee. EA was on the Admirals side in this game as I scored a "GrizGoal" to go up 2-0, and ended the game on a classic series clinching double overtime "GrizGoal".
    These goals sent known LG nice guy @kdevv into a rage, proving that nobody is exempt from the wrath of the awful goals I am known for scoring.

Round 3:
    Milwaukee Admirals vs Tuscon Roadrunners

The Admirals found themselves the underdogs again in the community voting, with Tuscon gaining 61.8% of the vote.

Game 1 saw the Admiral third line taking down @Odieeeeee and @Kneecko in a 3-2 victory on a last minute goal from @ChelCat08 and a 3 assist night from @NewMapleLeafs. All 5 Milwaukee skaters would get on the board this game with 2 goals from @I SNero I, and assists from @iTzMagic13 and @DeIosh. @recyclebinhero stood on his head with 14 saves on 16 shots.

Game 2 resulted in a 2-0 win for the Roadrunners on a game winner from @Guru x 26. @svg 11 did what he could saving 13 of 15 shots but it was not enough as the Admirals could not solve @Creamsicle2011 who pitched a 10 save shutout in game 2.

Game 3 would be yet another OT winner for the Admirals, this time off of a @MARTINEZ2619 GWG. @Saucing Pucks would chip in with a 3 assist game, @Barks l21l had a goal and assist, and @Drew x 19 pitched in with 2 assists of his own. @svg 11 stood on his head once again, turning away 12 of 14. Once again, the Admirals headed into Game 4 with a 2-1 series lead.

Game 4 would be the only loss "The Grind Line" would be handed this playoffs. The Admirals took an early 1-0 lead on a breakaway goal from myself, but that was the only goal the line would score this game as the Roadrunners won 2-1 on a game winner from @xDirty Lou.

Game 5 saw a rematch from Game 1, but this time @DangIe Nation would play in his first game of the series, and the Admirals had @JuniorHawk16 instead of @NewMapleLeafs. While @DangIe Nation provided offense for the roadrunners with 2 goals and 1 assist, it was not enough to overcome @JuniorHawk16's 4 assist night as the admirals won Game 5 by a score of 4-3. This win came on a game winner from @ChelCat08, his 2nd of the night. @I SNero I also pitched in with 2 goals and 1 assist, and @DeIosh tossed in an apple.

Game 6 was a rematch of Game 4, but @MARTINEZ2619 was back on the Grind Line instead of @JuniorHawk16. Milwaukee would send Tuscon golfing on a 2-0 shutout and series clinching victory. @MARTINEZ2619 scored both goals on assists from @Burke x55, and one assist from myself. @svg 11 turned aside all 13 shots he faced for yet another playoff shutout.

Calder Cup Finals
    Milwaukee Admirals vs Providence Bruins

There was no favorite for this Calder Cup as both teams received 50% of the community vote.

Game 1 was a third vs third showdown that put the Admirals ahead with a 1-0 series lead. @NewMapleLeafs only point of the game came off of a relentless forecheck and tap in with 8.3 seconds left in the third.

Game 2 was an absolute heavyweight bout with every skater in the lineup getting on the score sheet, including 3 goals from the defense. This game ended in a 6-5 overtime win on the stick of @skyre5, who also had 3 assists in addition to the GWG. @The Broche netted a hat trick, @Moisty Poods had 3 helpers, @RoWsKi had a 4 point night on 2 goals 2 assists and @Mr SaWse had 1 assist. @GOAT YeeYee only managed 1 save in the game, but that save was the difference.
    On the Admirals @JuniorHawk16 had 1 goal and 3 assists, @Saucing Pucks had 1 goal and 2 assists, @Barks l21l had 2goals and 1 assist, @Clutch l28l had 2 assists and @Drew x 19 had 1 goal 1 assist in the loss. @svg 11 had 8 saves on 14 shots.

Game 3 was a repeat of Game 2, but this time both teams decided to play some defense. @Saucing Pucks would end up with the GWG in this one on a 2 goal, 1 assist game to give the Admirals another 2-1 series lead going into game 4. @JuniorHawk16 net the other goal for the Admirals, @Barks l21l had 1 assists, and @Drew x 19 had 2 assists. @svg 11 had a bounceback game stopping 9 of 10.
    @skyre5 scored the lone Providence goal in Game 3, on helpers from @The Broche and @RoWsKi. @xAKUx Reaper stopped 6 of 9 shots.

Game 4 was time for "The Grind Line" to meet "The Clowns" that we had heard so much about leading up to this game. This game was a defensive battle that ended in an Admiral win on an overtime breakaway goal from @AO l24l, with an assist from @Burke x55, caused by a timely defensive bump from myself that took two Providence Bruins out of the play. @MARTINEZ2619 scored the other goal and a helper on the OT winner. @svg 11 was a brick wall once again saving 14 of 15.
    @Pearson x 70 scored the lone Providence goal in this game, going off of the stick of @AO l24l on a failed pickup attempt after a big 1 on 1 save. @xAKUx Reaper had a great game stopping 14 of 16.

For your reference:
    Pearson goal: https://clips.twitch.tv/BreakableFlirtyStorkAliens
    OT Winner
    https://www.twitch.tv/blackice2020/...rDestructoid?filter=clips&range=30d&sort=time

Game 5 was do or die for the clowns in a rematch of the Game 4 lineup. Unfortunately for The Clowns, The Grind Line was able to shut them down again, winning the game 3-1 on 3 point efforts from @MARTINEZ2619 and @Burke x55. I was held pointless once again as @Burke x55 and @MARTINEZ2619 decided to look me off. @svg 11 came up huge in this game stopping 11 of 12 shots. The Admirals took a 3-1 lead into the 2nd intermission and the Clowns had just 3 shots to that point. It was time to lock down and play D. That's exactly what The Grind Line did and walked away from Game 5 the winners and Calder Cup Champions.

For your reference me getting looked off:
    https://clips.twitch.tv/HeartlessZanyRabbitJKanStyle
    https://clips.twitch.tv/TubularAbstemiousPelicanKeyboardCat
    https://clips.twitch.tv/TangentialSaltyButterflyJonCarnage

Acknowledgements
    :

Management:

I just wanted to take a moment to recognize all of those that helped make this happen along the way, and that starts right at the top with management. I want to give a huge shoutout to @Barks l21l, @Clutch l28l, and @DeIosh for taking a shot on me. My relationship with Barks and Clutch goes back to my earliest CHL days, where I was shit on for having a 4-15-1 season. I wanted to thank you guys for putting up with my bullshit all season, and not throwing me away to a shitter at the deadline. After my bid was won, I wasn't even confident that I would make the roster as we had 12 forwards. I thought that I might be one of the odd players out getting waived, I'm glad I wasn't. I know that you guys may not have been very receptive to my constant coaching/strategies, but it is not lost on me that you guys continued put up with the hundreds of discord messages, and accepted me into the Admirals family all season. It was a hell of a ride and I'm glad I could take part in your second Calder Cup Championship.

The Grind Line:
    I want to give a shoutout to the boys on the Grind Line, without you, this season would not have been possible. What took an entire season to build turned into an incredible playoff run and absolute defensive force to be reckon with in playoffs, letting up just 8 goals in 8 games, an incredible feat especially against the lines we played. I don't know how, but @Barks l21l and @Clutch l28l managed to find possibly the only 4 person combination of people that were willing to listen to me coach all game every game and try new things out without question. You guys were so receptive to feedback and we showed the league what you can do with a defense first line.

@Burke x55 you pretty much had an assist on almost every single one of my goals this season, and without you I wouldn't have had close to the success I did. Thank you for being my center, having the patience you do, and letting me hop in the kangaroo pouch.

@MARTINEZ2619 it was awesome battling with you for the team goal lead all season. Every time I thought I had the upper hand BOOM 4 multi goal game for you. It wasn't until you finally ended up on the line that I realized you were basically a Griz 2.0, but with more thumbs. I didn't know it was possible for someone as greasy as me to exist, but there you are. It was quite the treat having you on the opposite wing because if my GrizGoals weren't going one game, you were right there to score a GrizGoal of your own. Together we made line after line rage at our dogshit goals, and I will keep the laughs from those goals with me always.

@AO l24l and @No1xDraft PcK what can I say. You guys were clamps on the backend this season. Whenever I made a mistake and turned the puck over with an oddman rush, you guys were right there to poke the puck away. Teaching you both how to pull off the Gwan play was definitely a highlight of the season, and we had a lot of fun with that. Not a lot of teams in the AHL have dmen who can pull off that play let alone 2 on the same line. You guys both improved so much over the coarse of the season and it was an absolute pleasure playing with you guys this season.

The Third Line:
    Going into playoffs I did not have high expectations. We had a third line that had a stretch of 1-7 or something midway through the season and caused us to lose our hold atop of the division. I expected this team to get first rounded due to lack of depth, but man did you guys show up in loffs. You guys proved to me that this team didn't have a third line, coming up with big wins every single series. You guys scored some of the most exciting goals we saw in playoffs, and tons of highlight reel "tic tac toe" goals that made me scream BANG so loud I scared my family.

@I SNero I was dealt probably the worst card of the season playing up and down brutal lineups. You never once complained or caused a ruckus in the discord. You just kept your nose to the grindstone and when it came to playoffs, you didn't lose a game, ending the playoffs 5-0.

@ChelCat08 my first impressions on you were not great, when you played on our wing you didn't want to let go of the rock, and you missed a couple games the last few weeks of the season due to not knowing when you were scheduled. I was blown away at the difference you made to the third line on center. You were composed, took away the middle of the ice, and used your thumbs to open up opportunities to pass to others. A true two way center.

@NewMapleLeafs you already know what I'm gonna say. I'm gonna need you to hit that pass on the 2 on 1. :laugh: Our discord was pretty quiet most of the season until you decided to spice things up and throw a curveball at me, showing the true toxicity we all know and love. Albeit, it could have been much worse, and sometimes you need to get a rise out of people, I myself seek this out sometimes. You scored a few really big GWG in playoffs, and as much as I hate to say it, we couldn't have done it without you.

@iTzMagic13 having you anchor the third line became critical for the success you guys had in playoffs. We had struggled all season to find a dpair that worked for that line until you and @DeIosh stepped up to the plate and took the reigns. My first experience with you was helping @Berube x 9 build the S34 meese. I'm glad we were able to get you on a steal of a contract. Now you and @Burke x55 can hold the Calder Championship over @Berube x 9 and @Yonnnnnnn x 13 head.

The Goalies:
    To @recyclebinhero and @svg 11, man we could not have found more polar opposite goalies. On one side you have @recyclebinhero who might be the nicest person that exists in LG. I mean how often do you come across a goalie that apologizes for letting up a goal in a 1-0 loss, or saying thanks for picking up me up in a game you won 2-1 where he had 20 saves. You were an absolute beauty this season. You came up big and stole so many games for us. You played with every lineup, entertained the discord and twitch chat, and never complained once. You always saw the best in people and saw how they could improve their game.

Then you have @svg 11. Man you do not wanna mess with this guy. You ever watch his stream? His undertaker eyes still give me nightmares. His reactions to both goals for and against are some of the funniest things you'll see. @svg 11 is a guy that will talk shit about his lineup MID STREAM and not give a fuck. Have a problem with that? Be better. He tells it how it is. You became the cornerstone of The Grind Line in playoffs, and what a feat it was giving up just 8 goals in the 8 playoff games you manned the pipes for us. You helped us overcome the Tuscon line, and was always there to bail us out when we needed. It was a fun season having two polar opposite goalies on the team.

Before my sendoff, a final thank you to Admirals Super Fans @Zilla7861 and @Get Acedd
    Without your consults and unwavering support the team wouldn't have been as strong as it was, and we would not have hoisted the Calder.

Below you'll find a Calder Cup Celebration video I put together featuring goals from all of our playoff series. Unfortunately @svg 11 did not save his streams from the Manitoba and GRG series so those goals are not there. Dont forget to watch SVGs live reactions in the top left corner.

:team390::team390::team390:CUP CHECK:team390::team390::team390:

• Winner x 21
    • Like x 10
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    Grizgoal
  2. Clutch l28l

Clutch l28l Washed Vet

Discord:
    Clutch#1521
    Ratings:
    +1,477 / 118 / -116
    Jesus Christ @GrizGoal ....... This took you legit days to do. Amazing job, definitely a little overboard but damn, well done bro. Hell of a ride this season.

• Winner Winner x 4
    the717clutch
  3. Hoozus

Hoozus -

Ratings:
    +481 / 31 / -50
    idk you all like that @GrizGoal , but
    1.) Congrats on the cup.
    2.) this post is ferda and I respect the grit

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. recyclebinhero

recyclebinhero Well-Known Member

Discord:
    RecyclebinHero#6163
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -3
    Great stuff griz

• Like Like x 1
    Recyclebinhero
  5. xAKUx Reaper

xAKUx Reaper Well-Known Member

Discord:
    awfulreaper#0
    Ratings:
    +147 / 5 / -7
    Mentions my 6 save game but not my 15 from game 1 that kept it 2-1, can confirm @GrizGoal is a bully. Nice write up my friend, you guys deserved it. Congrats again. <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Yonnnnnnn x 13

Yonnnnnnn x 13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Yonnnnnnn x 13#2223
    Ratings:
    +185 / 15 / -21
    go outside bruh!!!! I aint ever even turn in anything this long for school!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    yonnnnnnnx13
  7. GrizGoal

GrizGoal Esports Commentary

Discord:
    Griz#1745
    Ratings:
    +525 / 22 / -36
    You should've seen the projects and lab reports I turned in while I was in college :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 1
    Grizgoal
  8. Mr Orock

Mr Orock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 19 / -47
    Elite write up

• Like Like x 2
    wedunkthose
  9. Jumps69

Jumps69 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +451 / 48 / -89
    the season was sealed the second Milwaukee won you

• Like Like x 1
    Jumpsss
  10. Neil x 25

Neil x 25 Former AHL Cover Boy #BACK

Ratings:
    +485 / 53 / -53
    I am glad @JC Enterprise sacrificed the Nashville team for this great victory in Milwaukee.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Get Acedd

Get Acedd Warning Group

Ratings:
    +168 / 9 / -16
    "Just remember, those guys are good, but they don't have me" - @svg 11

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Schenn

Schenn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    schenn#0
    Ratings:
    +410 / 20 / -43
    No mention????? Kidding congrats boys thanks for the banner

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Too Much Twoco

Too Much Twoco Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Too Much Twoco#2520
    Ratings:
    +454 / 2 / -17
    This is a very impressive write-up and I find these stories entertaining as a way to see how everything came together.

shoutout to @svg 11 and say congrats on the cup to all the Admirals! I club with SVG on occasion and super cool dude. Happy to see him win a Calder

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Im 4thLine

Im 4thLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 79 / -197
    TLDR

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account