Introducing the Mealite Foundation

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by x Neal x 18 x, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Nealerr

Nealerr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    The Mealite Foundation is a cause brought to you by NealiteGaming that is fully committed to helping bring meals to those in need. Twitch streaming is a hobby for me. I am not in it for money nor do I need it to survive. My page has grown a ton on Instagram and Twitch, and the support received on Twitch has been awesome even being just an infrequent hobby streamer. All money I have made, and that will be made in the future, from twitch via subs, bits, ads, etc will all be donated to my local food bank once any twitch payouts are received. As an alternate, I have set up a simple donation button on my twitch channel, which will be linked below. Any donation is greatly appreciated, big or small, and is completely optional of course! Any donors will be mentioned any time a full donation from my channel is made to the food bank, so please ensure to let me know in some way unless you wish to remain anonymous. My discord is x Neal x 18 x#7178.

I feel this is a perfect time to start this cause as Canadian Thanksgiving is just two weeks away. Food banks are being used much more frequently now due to Covid and the struggles people are going through. Not everyone is back to being employed yet, even nearly 7 months after the beginning of the Covid spread in North America. Everyone needs a meal, so why not it be from a Neal? Donations will either be monthly or bi-monthly depending on how much has amounted. Will also post any receipts upon donation!

Hope you are having a wonderful day and appreciate any support or feedback to come! Below is my twitch link if you wish to donate in any way! Will be streaming much more frequently as well once NHL 21 drops.

https://www.twitch.tv/nealitegaming

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 8
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    NealiteGaming
  2. P4ttelite

P4ttelite Well-Known Member

Discord:
    P4ttelite#8770
    Ratings:
    +2,051 / 230 / -350
    i feel like u stole my lite from my former tag.

• Funny Funny x 1
    xspezzal19lx
  3. Nealerr

Nealerr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    I just wanted to be like you

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    NealiteGaming