LG S37 Management Duo Ratings by Fisher and Pandaleupagus

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Pandaleupagus, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Pandaleupagus

Pandaleupagus Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pandaleupagus#0
    Ratings:
    +756 / 38 / -40
    S37 Management Duo Ratings by Fisher and Pandaleupagus

We will let you guys decide on who said what about each team.

Blue: Fisher

Green: Pandaleupagus

:team31:Anaheim Ducks:team31:: Stifmeister and JerDubzz

Stif’s playstyle should transfer over very well to NHL 21 since he is known as a cherry picking lw that does nothing but wrap plays. JerDubzz might not have enough time to balance NHL 21, his job, and his girlfriend causing him to miss important chem time with the very French team.

Grade: B , B+

:team28:Arizona Coyotes:team28:: Dangs92 and Vaporize 17

Hopefully Dangs doesn’t play as poorly as he did in net this past season otherwise the Coyotes are in for a long season. Does Vape know that he is locked in as management for 9+ weeks because if the Coyotes start losing games he can’t just make another team and start fresh.

Grade: A- , A-

:team2:Boston Bruins:team2:: MrSilKyy and more than likely shitter GM

SIlky is 6-13-2 last season which is far from impressive as an owner. He is banking on his 500 draft picks to bring his team to relevancy. I don’t want to hear him talk about his success on PSN when we all know it’s a banana league over there. It is time for silky to put up or shut up this season.

Grade: F , Fat F

:team18:Buffalo Sabres:team18:: BUFFAL0 STAR 23 and cj142

Buffalo star is a 3rd line defensemen in opinion but he has proven that he can make playoffs being one of the less skilled owners in the league. CJ is probably one of the nicest guys you’ll talk to on the site and is still one of the better centers in LG. Can CJ will this team back into a playoff spot like he did last season?

Grade: B- , B-

:team29:Calgary Flames:team29:: ZestyBumCheese and ItsBest91

If A1 freak isn’t complaining about his connection like he has been the past couple years this team will have a decent shot at making playoffs. He is a decent 2nd line center and has been known for building good teams in the past. ItsBest is also a good 2nd line center coming off a 15 win season. I honestly don’t think they will make a playoff team.

Grade: C- , C+

:team74:Carolina Hurricanes:team74:: JClaus33 and P t P 10

This will be a great management duo featuring JClaus33 and P t P 10. JClaus has built successful teams on both Xbox and PSN so I’m looking for him to do it again this next season. Hopefully he doesn’t play himself against the bad lines, like he does every season and actually steps up his game. Maybe that’s why Jakoo left? P t P is more known for being a top LW in the past game, but I think he will have no problem jumping into the play and shutting forwards down defensively.

Grade: A+ , A+

:team75:Chicago Blackhawks:team75:: l Assonnoto l and aHuff21

l Assonnato l is coming from the AHL with an impressive record of 12-14-1. I thought he was a goalie and maybe looking at those awful stats he should return to playing that position. aHuff21 is bold enough to accept the role of GM with him, but knowing Huff he is a goal scorer and will help this team from the ground. Will Huff carry the Blackhawks to a playoff spot? One would hope…

Grade: C+ , B-

:team8:Colorado Avalanche:team8:: FrenchMoron and LaFIeuR11

I don’t know this management duo that well other than them being from PSN and playing on Flawless in ESHL. Judging off their stats they look like very average players, but hopefully they can prove that they belong in management.

Grade: B- , C

:team6:Columbus Blue Jackets:team6:: PieR Talent and DeMxrco8

After being looked at as a shitter on xbox, pier talent took his talents to PSN and started making a name for himself and becoming one of the better managers on that side. I’m looking forward to what he has to bring to the xbox side of things and if he has improved as a player. Demxrco like many PSN players are coming over to xbox with what looks to be great stats but can he put up that same level of success against the top lines on xbox?

Grade: D+ , C-

:team9:Dallas Stars:team9:: BlueLineKing7 and No Regretzkys

Bluelineking is the definition of washed and he has an under .500 record in the NHL to prove it. However he is a nice guy and what looks to be a good owner after making the playoffs last season. Regretzkys is a good 1st-2nd line winger coming off his best season in the NHL. Will be interesting to see if Dallas can make the playoffs again this season or if it was a fluke.

Grade: C , C-

:team10:Detroit Red Wings:team10:: Meta Truck and trevwings

Ice cream truck is a solid 1st-2nd line defenseman along with being a great guy. Love this man as an owner. Now moving on to his awful pick at GM in trevwings. This was a complete drop off from what truck had last season as GM. Trevwings is probably one of the worst defenseman that is in a management position. He counts to 6 before he breaks the puck out and also thinks he is good offensively which makes him a complete disaster of a defensemen. Truck you better make sure you get a dman that can carry his ass or that line will hate your guts. It's hard for me to say this team will make the playoffs because in my opinion Detroit downgraded way too much at the GM position in a very tough conference.

Grade: C , C

:team11:Edmonton Oilers:team11:: Twistafied and Mxtayer

I honestly don’t know how well this team is going to do. Twistified might be lost in NHL 21 since LT’s have been nerfed, and Mxtayer on the other hand didn’t make playoffs with Seattle as a General Manager this last season which is kind of sad. We shall see what happens.

Grade: B , B

:team23:Florida Panthers:team23:: iTz x Luigi and jared2112

These two managers have been known to make solid teams. They have been playing together for a while and I think it’s easy to say that they will make the playoffs with no doubt. One question that needs to be answered though is whether or not Jared will be lost without his brother NINETY EIGHT? Or will they aim to acquire him in bidding? Other than that, I think a lot of success will come from Luigi on building this team.

Grade: A- , A

:team76:Los Angeles Kings:team76:: Sejje and SJUSoccer9

Will this be Sejje’s year to shine? Coming off a hot season of 6-17-1 with 48 points is really bad for him, maybe one of his worst seasons yet. I would just like to state that he is WASHED. His management partner SJUSoccer9 is also WASHED. Matching Sejje basically with a record 7-17-3 and 34 points LOL. Like c'mon guys, you guys need to just play with your monitors on. Absolutely horrendous.

Grade: D , F

:team30:Minnesota Wild:team30:: Pssyc and Portcenter

Glad to see pssyc step up and take ownership since he loves his chel and has been around long enough to know most of the community. He has put up good stats the past couple of seasons along with willing yargage’s wild team to a playoff spot 2 seasons ago. The only issue with pssyc which is no fault of his own is his ping. Porter is a very inconsistent winger and only performs well if he is surrounded by the right players which I assume will be the case in Minnesota. Overall I see this team being in the playoffs.

Grade: B , B

:team5:Montreal Canadians:team5:: l3l Ray l8l and Jxcou91

Leon is a west dman that has proved himself to make good teams. He wins the big games and gets it done defensively and offensively with the turds. The one thing that scares me and other people is that the past two seasons his record has been negative. Hopefully he can bounce back on the new game and redeem himself. Jxcou 91 is a great GM to have because of last season's stats. A record of 23-3-1 is the best he’s had yet. I’d like to see these two make a playoff team.

Grade: B+ , B+

:team77:Nashville Predators:team77:: MiikeScott and o Crazy Legz o

Not exactly sure why mike scott took ownership considering he is a 500k-1M type player (also shouldn’t have got Nashville over me). I assume he is planning on getting his club line which will put up wins against most 2nd-3rd lines if they play the same style of aids hockey they did in NHL 20. Mike as a player however isn’t very good so this should be interesting to see how players react to being won by him in bidding. Crazy legz used to be part of one of the worst club teams I’ve ever seen on old gen in Creativity and has always kind of kept that reputation throughout his virtual career. However he is still a fill in type player on a 2nd line and very good 3rd line player. I’m just not seeing how Nashville is going to be able to build a top line through bidding along with the Threat Level Midnight line being consistent in winning. I don’t see this team making playoffs or being a threat but maybe mike scott can surprise us.

Grade: F+ , F

:team7:New Jersey Devils:team7:: TheHeroicDuck and Sleemn

What a great defense combo as management. TheHeroicDuck has had these Devils make the playoffs the past 4 seasons and won’t be shocked if he does it again. A record of 22-4-0 is normal for him and with no doubt will carry the devils to a cup eventually. Sleemn is another great defensemen and partner. He finished his last season with the Anaheim ducks with a record of 21-3-4. Also is normal for him as well. One thing to add is, can you two make the cup finals already? How many seasons do you guys need?

Grade: A , A-

:team27:New York Islanders:team27:: l S4K l and Karmuh x 86

l S4K l is a good in which I would classify him as a 2nd line player. I believe that he knows what he is doing when it comes to being Owner and managing a team. Only scary thing is that the east is filled with many good teams so making the playoffs for this team might be tough. Adding Karmuh as GM is a great addition. The Chameleon is great at finding ways to put the puck into the net and is hard for defenders to stop. I can see that both S4K and Karmuh will be playing together which is a good idea. Lets see what these two can accomplish.

Grade: B+ , B

:team12:New York Rangers:team12:: DDW-_- and Shockz

Having the #1 pick in the draft is huge for these two. I can see that they will acquire the young stud OTB with their pick, which is a no brainer. Devin is Vertigo’s backup and is proven to be good at any position that he is placed in while also being a good dude. Shockz is missing his teammate CT 66 which might cause him not to put up much success this season. Maybe he will prove us wrong but only the future can tell. But honestly, I think Shockz fucking blows but CT is worse.

Grade: B , B-

:team20:Ottawa Senators:team20:: ItzGreasy and more than likely someone worse than him.

Greasy is a brave soul for throwing his name in the hat to take over this team but let’s be honest he sucks ass and has no business being management. No one good is going to give this guy a chance so hopefully he has been playing with a group of shitters he can bid on. This team is a candidate for the 1st overall pick in the draft. End of story. Feelsbadman.

Grade: F- , Fatter F than Boston

:team4:Philadelphia Flyers:team4:: Melvin x 94 and MarcoGoes5H0LE

It’s easy to write about these guys. After being known as the Round one exits for the past couple seasons, they come out and win the cup. Honestly all I can say is that they will look to build another cup contending team. Adding Marco as GM will be interesting to see because I don’t know how he will fit in with their aids and toxicity. I still don’t think Slim is as good as his stats show, just good against shitty ass players.

Grade: A , A-

:team78:Pittsburgh Penguins:team78:: Kovalchuk x 17 and Beaudy x 91

Both these guys are pretty good players and they put up the points and records to show for it. Now when is Beaudy going to grow a pair and start playing top lines and stupid suiciding his other 2 lines for his benefit? He said he was going to do so last season and all he did was nub bash per usual. If you want to be respected in this league then you better stop acting like a pussy and take on top lines otherwise get out of management. I don’t see this team making the playoffs if they didn’t learn anything from last season.

Grade: C- , C-

:team15:San Jose Sharks:team15:: SweetLou9208 and VI17AIN

Sweet lou is one of the best defensive centers in the league and will put up wins no matter who he plays with for the most part but don’t expect him to put up points because we all know he sucks complete ass offensively. Batman is more like a workhorse back in football, the more you feed this man he will give you the results you want. San Jose will more than likely end up looking like it always does and will end up having the same results in the playoffs which is either a 1st or 2nd round exit. Good luck boys and I will miss my sharks. Till we meet again!

Grade: A- , A-

:snake:Seattle Kraken:snake:: CaLL Me Jakoo and Gwan

I think one of the best duo management around. Jakoo is known to be a top forward regardless of the position. He will look to build his own team without the support of JClaus33 which might be a better option for him. Having the help from Gwan as one of the best LD’s in the game, it's easy to say that this will be a top team in the Western Conference. Hopefully Gwan will not have to play against Gabseh and get put in a spin cycle again. Btw Gwan, have you found your jock in the stands yet? Will be interesting to see what they do in bidding.

:team3:St. Louis Blues:team3:: Pandaleupagus and Odieeeeee

Great management duo defensively between these two. Both of them are RD’s so will have separate lines obviously. Panda used to be very good back in NHL 16, 17, and 18 and I can see him doing very well in NHL 21 because there will be more of a skill gap defensively and since he took time off in NHL 19 and played a decent amount in NHL 20. Having Odie as GM is huge for this team because Odie can carry a line single handedly. I can see that most of the cap will go to Odie’s line and in which will make this a very good team. Honestly, I think this team will be playoff bound with no doubt, just will be interesting to see what they do in bidding. Next to Seattle Kraken, this will be another top team in the West to look out for.

Grade: A+

:team21:Tampa Bay Lightning:team21:: Arctic Blur and Sitful

Two great guys as managers. Their skill will lead these Bolts to a cup eventually and maybe this season. Don’t know what their plans are yet, but I can see them both playing together on one line and dominating. Blur is probably still salty from Capsgaming and Northernarena, but it’s okay because this is LG so he should probably be fine. Sitful is a top C in the game which will be very beneficial as to this team’s game 7 lineup. I can see a deep run in the playoffs, nothing less.

:team1:Toronto Maple Leafs:team1:: PureRippin and x Fisher 81

The last time I’ve seen these two together was back in 16 when The Bomb Squad sent them packing home! On a serious note rippin dropped off a lot in 20 so he will be looking to get back to his normal self in 21. Fisher is easily one of the best forwards in the game offensively and defensively. Yes, I said defensively because when the game is on the line he will make sure the team escapes with a W. He has multiple esports titles to show for it. Overall Toronto will be one of the best teams in the east if not the league.

Grade: A+

:team17:Vancouver Canucks:team17:: DADDYRIDESBIKE and Dubrenko

What can you really say about these guys. DADDYRIDESBIKE honestly doesn’t deserve a management spot cause he would be cheap in bidding. Then you have Dubrenko who plays everything, but do you have a position that you are good at? Like just seeing these two as a management duo doesn’t make any sense to me at all. I don’t think they will be good, just straight trash.

Grade: D+ , D

:team676:Vegas Golden Knights:team676:: xOgLowkeyyx and some random

Lowkey did better than most expected especially after his GM quit on him last season. Seems to be a decent 2nd line option at center with the right pieces around him. At the moment he is missing a GM but should not have an issue getting someone that is worth the contract before bidding. He still has some of the Ground N Pound guys who did wonders for him last season giving him a Jack Adams trophy to show for it. This season he will be out to prove himself that last season wasn’t a fluke and that he can be a top owner in this league. With all that said I’m still not sold on Vegas and at best they will be a fringe playoff team.

Grade: D- , C-

:team14:Washington Capitals:team14:: Burnsy x 95 and Hxndry

Another great management duo offensively. Hendry being a top LW in the game and on one of the best teams in eSports, Entourage, shows that he will make this team great as well. He has had great success in the past winning cups and bringing teams into playoffs so it’s easy to say that this will be a top team in the East. Having Burnsy as Owner is a great asset as he is really creative with the puck and is dangerous in the offensive zone. He has made great teams and once again will do it again next season. Wrong choice in not taking management with me though.

:team391:Winnipeg Jets:team391:: l Ringy l97l and BRIEREx

Ringy came out of nowhere in NHL 20 and became a top line center in LG and was extremely close to winning a cup last season. I’m not sure how his play will transfer over to the next game but I don’t see a huge drop off coming. Briere is good at any position he is at on the ice, the guy has all the accolades to prove it but he is the definition of a fk all GM. Winnipeg should be back where they were last season being a top contender in the west.

Grade: A- , A

• Like x 19
    • Winner x 12
    • Funny x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Panda_l25l
  2. Twistafied

Twistafied #89

Discord:
    Twist#2803
    Ratings:
    +676 / 22 / -58
    @x Fisher 81 You're really in love with my LTs huh? :laugh: 2nd compliment on a thread from you in like a week. Appreciate it bro, good luck this season!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Twistafied
  3. P3k1ng DuK

P3k1ng DuK Laporshkin x 71’s son

Ratings:
    +567 / 48 / -60
    Then you have Dubrenkowho plays everything, but do you have aposition that you are good at? Damn getting basically called a shitter here :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    p3k1ng_duk
  4. Archon Assassin

Archon Assassin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +214 / 63 / -60
    Imagine panda judging other people on their management skills. Dudes barely Mr. Top 5000 at this point. Retire already shitter.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    archonassassin
  5. trevwings

trevwings 2nd best Trev in LG

Discord:
    TrevWings#8296
    Ratings:
    +1,012 / 47 / -81
    You are such a child lol. Rent free baby

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. DADDYRIDESBIKE

DADDYRIDESBIKE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    DADDYRIDESBIKE#0464
    Ratings:
    +156 / 12 / -14
    I don’t deserve a management spot because I’d be cheap in bidding??
    So winning 23 games last season and being the #1 team in the West is straight trash?? Not to mention, 2 seasons ago was also a playoff team, while Duberenko led his team to the conference finals?? Great analysis and research! Can’t wait for these Nucks to be straight trash!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    DADDYRIDESBIKE
  7. Kpy86

Kpy86 Hi

Ratings:
    +539 / 7 / -23
    I am shocked there is names I stil lrecognize after this long

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    kipper86
  8. FRANK LD 69

FRANK LD 69 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    trouba_train#0
    Ratings:
    +3,138 / 76 / -140
    Wow Panda this the first good thing you've done since no showing for game 7 of Pro Series so we had a chance of winning!

• Funny Funny x 9
    gethesehands69
  9. Arctic Blur

Arctic Blur Vertigo #91

Discord:
    blur91#0
    Ratings:
    +182 / 7 / -14
    "Blur is probably still salty from Capsgaming and Northernarena, but it’s okay because this is LG so he should probably be fine."

@x Fisher 81 I'll be back ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    arcticblur
  10. aHuff21

aHuff21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 16 / -20
    i’ve been to back to back finals you dumb fucks

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2