Top 5 at PF for S25

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by l SnypE l, Oct 9, 2020.

?

In your opinion, who is the best PF in the Top 5?

1. TalTheMarvelous

6 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. bGon

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. IxGOTxTHExTHRILL

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  4. xJuice III

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Woosie YT

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. iM xSnypE

iM xSnypE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    imxsnype#0
    Ratings:
    +106 / 1 / -2
    This list will be a combination of wins, production, and opponents faced.

PF:
    #1. TalTheMarvelous :team92: (5-1) - After dealing with the trainwreck that was the Bulls in S23, Tal has emerged as an integral player for the Miami Heat. Hes been averaging 14 PPG and 5.7 REB while shooting 65.3% FG and 77.3% 3PT. For a position that most dont seem to invest in, that is eye-popping efficiency and production coming from the PF spot. If he continues these trends, I see awards in his future. His only loss came from the Wizards.

#2. bGon :team82: (5-1) - Here's another guy that was cast off. Traded off the Laker roster in S23, he was able to get on a contender and fit right in for the Pels. Now, he's putting up real numbers for what most would consider a contender in this season in the Cavs. Averaging 15.7 while shooting 73.8% FG and 74.4% 3PT is production any team would like to have at the PF. Knockdown shooters are always at a premium and he was a steal at 500K. His only loss came from the Celtics 1st line.

#3. IxGOTxTHExTHRILL :team82: (4-1) - Initially when I saw this players contract, I thought the Cavs were nuts. And Im sure a few other teams did also seeing as he had always been a 500K player, but my has he been producing. Averaging 12.8 PPG shooting 59.5% FG and 60.6% 3PT, his numbers warrant the contract. He's been a solid and consistent shooter for his line. His only loss was to the Sixers.

#4. xJuice III :team107: (3-3) - The lack of production in week 1 and chemistry overall in Wizard-land are bringing down his overall production. However, he does a little bit of everything. Hes averaging 7.8 PPG, 5.3 REB, 2.2 ASTS, and 2.7 STLS while shooting 48.6% FG and 52.4% 3PT. He's expected to put up much more consistent numbers the rest of the season. He has losses to the Celtics, Lakers, and Cavs.

#5. Woosie YT :team90: (2-4) - This is "Iso's" third stint with the Lakers. Will he ever go to another team? Although being heavily overpaid from the contract size, he still gives the team steady production. He's averaging 13.7 PPG and 2.8 STLS shooting 59.1% FG and 54.3% 3PT. His line is on a 4-game losing streak, otherwise he would be higher on the list. He's lost to the Wiz, Heat, Raps, and Cavs.

Honorable Mentions: ImNotWestie, Sell Me Fo, CalderCubs

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Chingiana

Chingiana Ching

Discord:
    Ching#3743
    Ratings:
    +14 / 4 / -7
    juice if not me!

Ching1k