Xbox LGBA BoG Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Whalefan26, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Whalefan26

Whalefan26 Expert Popcorn Eater

Discord:
    CKxWhalefan26#2821
    Ratings:
    +588 / 32 / -37
    LGBA Board of Governors Application

What is your age?

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)

Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?)

Have you ever been placed on the NML?

Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

How well can you navigate the LG site?
    (Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Role and Responsibility As BoG

The Board of Governors is responsible for providing rulings on Player's infractions based on Article Four: The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.

The Board of Governors are also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four: The Rule Book.

The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.

The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a player(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidence relates to Article Four: The Rule Book.

BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59 pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based on the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 votes, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote.

Understanding Expectations
    The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.

This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.

Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.

• Like Like x 1
    CKxWhalefan26
  2. Vxnom ll

Vxnom ll Well-Known Member

Discord:
    VenomOnFire#7911
    Ratings:
    +42 / 1 / -5
    What is your age?

Nope

Ive been muted by nekski for lols

Negative.

Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
    Owner,Owner,GM,AGM,AGM

I played WR,SL,XNPL,LG and many more

How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    I've been in LG since season 20 I think, I've been in other competitive leagues not hockey.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

5 To be honest the only questions I would have is rules not in the rule book.

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.)
    Yes Very well.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? I would be a good candidate to the xbox bog crew because I feel like I know the ins and outs from this league. I spend way to much time on this site and I know what to do. I also have a very good relationship with nearly everyone in the league and yes I know my age probably is gonna make you throw this out asap. But I feel like I act more mature than half of the people in this league I would love to show what I can do for this league instead of sitting here playing and owning. I would love to try something new and see how well I am at. Thank you for reading this and I hope you give me a chance to really show what I possibly could be better at than playing the game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    VenomOnFire
  3. HBB Rise

HBB Rise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hbbrise#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -16
    What is your age?

Yes, for allegedly withholding knowledge about a user glitching, which was overturned a few hours after.

yes, for calling another user a cumwagon. i am sorry for that strong language.

no

5x Owner, 1x AGM.

I've been in LGBA since they made the swap to ProAm.
    I have been apart of several other small leagues for short stints, like the OT Draft League, HW, and the 2kAmateurXboxProAmLeague (long name).

5. Parts of me wish I knew less than what I actually do.

I am familiar with the sticky threads, and I fully understand how to navigate the site through the app and actual website. I have shown several other users how to do so before.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff?
    I know how a few people are going to react to this given my history with some people, but listen, a potential BoG Rise is not normal chat Rise, and I have a few things I can bring to the table.
    For starters, I might be the most active person in the LGBA Discord, and I have loads of free time to do the small things and be around whenever questions come up or someone needs help. (Thanks Covid for ruining everything nice ever).
    As someone who has been the the league for a while, I know the ins and outs of it like I know the back of my thumbless hands, and I can say with absolute certainty that LGBA has been by far the most fun I have had when it comes to free leagues, and was a fantastic place for an average player to play players from every skill level to hopefully improve their skills.
    I would love nothing more than to help LG grow, and I feel being a BoG would be the best way to do so.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. TheRealProcess

TheRealProcess Well-Known Member

Discord:
    therealprocess2296#0
    Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -5
    What is your age? 24

No
    Have you been issued a chatbox mute? (If so, what for?) No

Have you ever been placed on the NML? No

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) owner s25 whit Phily
    Gm s24 whit British and s20 whit dallas

I play on lgba since 2k19 I play also on HW and recently on SL

4 I know a lot but I know couple rule a maybe not sure but overall I now what to do

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.) I know how to use the website and the cell phone app I know how find roster ,standings the news ect ect

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff? Well let me explain why you guys love french guy on the ligue right yess I'm not the wall but I pretty sure I can help everyone in need on this league. Yes im not really use the discord for talking crazy every second but went I'm always here. I think I have a good relationship to everybody on this league in general. I maybe don't have the best job for be here 24/7 but I'm always close to see everything. The only I want is this league to grow and be the best free league ever.

• Like Like x 1
    TheRealProcesss
  5. I Murked I

I Murked I Most Average Bog

Discord:
    murked#0
    Ratings:
    +60 / 5 / -27
    What is your age?22

Going on vacation and not doing an IR

Chatbox? Yes on fifa because the commissioners are trolls. Discord only like once every few weeks for being an idiot.
    I have not.
    I was a fifa BoG, third in command of VPSA, managed multiple teams on fifa from various leagues.

For 2k I’ve played since season 20(excluding 2 season ban). Lgfa from season 3-11 religiously and then a couple here and there. Multiple seasons on ACL, AVL, WSL,VPSA and VPFL(all fifa)

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threadshighlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & leaguenews? Yes or No.)pretty well, been using it for years

Please explain why you feel that you would be agood candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff?besides from being dumb and not knowing what not to say. I’m very knowledgeable in regards to running leagues, I am very active in discord. I’ve used most of the tools bogs are given on fifa side, and I take a no bias approach. You mess up, you get punished(within limitations and with context of the situation). I don’t care who they are or what team they are on, I just want the best for the league.

• Like Like x 2
    IMurkedYouLol
  6. ImNotWestie

ImNotWestie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 1 / -2
    What is your age?

Once for withholding information from Staff, overturned in around 1 hour.

No Chatbox mutes, 1 30day mute in discord for unintentionally circumventing the bot's muting for blacklisted words.

No

1x Owner, 1x GM, 1x AGM

LGBA since Season 19, Played in other smaller leagues on 2k. Competed in large leagues and helped run competitive Counter Strike Leagues.

4 - I feel that I know pretty much every rule that will most commonly come up or be used, maybe one or two rules that I would have to double check on myself just to be safe.

Essentially all of it. still afraid of the Manual Stats screen though

I have been around long enough to understand what is required of a bog and the dedication to the role. I've ran leagues before and have dealt with awful members such as yours truly.

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  7. Dangs92

Dangs92 Fuck Off

Discord:
    dangs92#0
    Ratings:
    +519 / 49 / -69
    What is your age? 20

no

Chatbox troll mutes, one discord mute for 10 minutes I think

No

Ex LGBA Staff, Ex LGFA Staff, Current LGHL Owner

Season 3 in LGHL, s19 in LGBA, s9 in LGFA

(Are you familiar with the important sticky threadshighlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & leaguenews? Yes or No.)
    I know site like the back of my hand

Please explain why you feel that you would be agood candidate for LGBA Xbox Staff?
    Did good on staff before, only stepped down to make sure we could fill owner spots.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    Entering an Online Game
    Dangs92