Im not even sure if I'm allowed to post this! WEEEEEEEE

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by SavagePatchh, Oct 17, 2020.

1. SavagePatchh

SavagePatchh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 1 / -4
    Okay. Ok. Oh-fuckin-kay. You can ban me from chat whatever. But I refuse to watch the media content in this league go to shit just because I’m not in the chat mix anymore. Don’t worry guys! I’m not coming back into chat to hurt everyone’s feelings, but we both know…how should I put this….well, we both know you guys aren’t necessarily “reinventing the game” with this media. Here we goooooooo!

marioherewego.png
    Top 5 Point Guards
    1. It’s he who shall not be named obviously. Everyone stop with the bullshit. He’s literally averaging 7 more points than every other guard, unless you go by Snypes fucked up stats that always somehow put him or his players at the top of lists. Like we get it, Hxndouts had a good week and he’s a badass point guard….but Rainy is terrorizing the league and beating him in every single statistic. We get it. Its not WR so you guys aren’t trying hard and just loling and roflcoptering around. Get over yourselves. The premiere guard in the league this season is fucking Rainy. Stop it.
    Voldemort-smiling.jpg

2. I want to say Tricky here and bravo to him for putting my foot in my mouth (where it generally stays) but I just played him. I wasn’t even close to impressed. Clearly its Hxndouts here. Not like we didn’t expect it, so I wont waste your time explaining why.

3. Ayztracks. Lol. I mean….Can’t deny the dudes a problem, and he wasn’t even bad last year. I feel like he had something anchoring him. Some type of bone perhaps?
    iguess.png

4. Venom – probably. He isn’t the terror he was last year but he’s still a problem defenses have to account for and to be honest not many people this season are game planning problems. We kinda all suck. I mean I do. Do yall? Like I feel like I suck. Fuck.
    hand.png
    Doubt he can change this at the end of this season. heyo.​

5. Meh

Top 5 Shooting Guards

Look at all the “secondary ball handler/I just have the same build as my point guard who takes all the shots and I stand hash and do almost nothing” Yikes. What a worthless position.

Top 5 Small Forwards – samesies

Top 5 Power Forwards – lul.

Top 5 Centers

1. What are we looking for here? I guess by Snypes standards its Sub because he has the best record. He’s not though. Or by Snypes other standards its him because this man had a rib removed last year if you know what I mean. I guess if you Wanted to combine record and also stat line it would be Viz the Kid. 7-2 and 14/15/3/2/1/75 percent. That’s a yikes. You might say Timmaycrackcorn? 17/16 is the best pts/reb for a center but he shoots an abysmal 56 percent. Dude, youre shooting from under the rim. Figure it out. Another player I recently played against and wasn’t impressed by. What I’m trying to say here is this game is boring as fuck and 100 percent pick and roll or the ole “just stand block and when I get in trouble AND BOY WILL I BE IN TROUBLE WHEN I CAN’T ISO I’m going to heave a 0 IQ oop and 2k is gonna bail us out” which leads to inflated stats for all centers this season. There are a lot of centers producing at a high clip. My personal opinion is NFLDTim. Everyone can sprint at the basket and hold X. Gimme a guy who can play some defense. And no, I did not mention myself because unlike Snype, my mouth is not large enough to hold my own penis. Whether I have a small mouth or large ween is for you to decide. (I have an extraordinarily small mouth)

smallmouth.jpg

Top 5 Locks

1. Come up – 3.4 steals a game, averaging 25 points a game and can bang from the corner. He pretty good.

2. Is Kasra a Lock?? He has a lot of steals.

3. GforGlutton – seen him play quite a few times now. He isn’t joking with posting that exact same play in the chat 19 times, its literally his only offensive move. But hes a real good lock. (psst – he cant shoot. Stand baseline and phase him out of the game you doofus)

4. Raynor – on the odd moment you can get him to care, hes still Raynor.

5. I literally don’t even know who plays lock anymore. FREE ME

Newcomers of the year

Comeup – In a year with a lack of good locks, this guy can play defense. Hes a young boy with the voice of a 42 year old weary after having watched his 3 kids all day but he keeps your energy up in party with excellent communication and defense. Joy to play with.

G for Glutton – Maybe the worst shit talker I’ve ever seen? Guys when a game is complete shit and youre in a community, 95 percent of the fun is talking shit. Glutton is a pretty damn good lock, but wow the jibber jabber needs work.

Viz the Kid – New to the league but familiar to a lot of players. It was no secret he could play. And here he is! Playing the game and stuff!

Tricky – This guy might not even be new but hes doing well with a team everyone thought was dead in the water and I’ve never heard of him.

Kobi – I just put him in here cuz hes a fucking nobody and I made him. Might as well be a newcomer.

People who literally aren't "reinventing the game"
    1. Snype.​

Power Rankings
    1.Celtics

2. Cavaliers

3-10 Everyone else.

What a shit show.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. Chingiana

Chingiana Ching

Discord:
    Ching#3743
    Ratings:
    +14 / 4 / -7
    why is there not a category for best ra locks? me and mac are bored

• Like Like x 1
    Ching1k
  3. iM xSnypE

iM xSnypE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    imxsnype#0
    Ratings:
    +106 / 1 / -2
    Lmfao! Best post of the season. Good shit ❤️

No Streaming Account
  4. Torched Xans

Torched Xans Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 15 / -15
    this was actually the funniest thing i’ve ever read. i need some grumpy savage 2k in my life. if it means i need to hate my life and play lock, sign me the fuck up

No Streaming Account
  5. LuisGotNext

LuisGotNext G Wade

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    I can definitely shoot you doofus. Very well though, I appreciate the love.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Ayztraks

Ayztraks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mikey_ducks#2586
    Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -0
    Ayztraks.. :(

ayztraks
  7. SavagePatchh

SavagePatchh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 1 / -4
    youre shooting 29 percent from 3 glutton.

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. LuisGotNext

LuisGotNext G Wade

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    Okay. Let’s break it down week by week.
    Week 1: 92 OVR and 64 3 pt rating, not hot zones and not badges
    1/12 from 3(2-1 record cause of an 0/7 game from 3 vs Miami that won’t happen again)
    Week 2: 99 OVR no hot zones but better badges
    5/13 from 3 (3-0 record)
    Week 3: 99 OVR maxed badges and hot zones
    4/9 from 3 including a game I was 4/7 and started game off three straight threes and only missed two cause they finally wouldn’t leave me wide open. (3-0 record)

but go off brotha, 29% tells the whole story right, I’m just saying you leave me open I’m gonna make you pay one way or another now that my main build is maxed. I also have my actual shooting lock build to bring out if I ever need to to fix that ;)

No Streaming Account
  9. LuisGotNext

LuisGotNext G Wade

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    Take last two weeks % and throw the first week in the trash. Last two weeks I’ve been shooting 41% from 3 ;)

No Streaming Account
  10. Ayztraks

Ayztraks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mikey_ducks#2586
    Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -0
    he took that personal af :O

• Funny Funny x 1
    ayztraks
  11. LuisGotNext

LuisGotNext G Wade