Media LGFA PSN FIFA 20 TOTY and HOF Inductees

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by BLUESfan1997, Sep 27, 2020.

1. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLUESfan#1997
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -3
    TOTY, the pinnacle of persistence and consistency. We've had such an interesting year of FIFA 20. Great storylines, incredible comebacks, last minute league position shifts and story book cup runs. Alas, we say goodbye to FIFA 20. In an unprecedented shift, we've finally been on the up and up in the league. We say thank you to @The_Blind_Ref and @Ash_bae94 as our BoGs, as Ash takes ownership in Season 11 and we await what Blind Ref wants to do. We welcome @j_carlos_44 and myself as the successors to their positions, in an ever growing league. We thank our Deputy Commissioner @Wsheikh90 and our Head Bog @Mayor_35 form the countless amount of work they've put in to help build off what is becoming to be a mainstay in the LG site. I wish to thank my Media Team for the work that has been put in from Season 9 to now, enjoy the vacations because we'll be right back at it soon.

@lCerbl brought the idea of TOTY to the table, with assistance from @TTV-TheManBerto , @youssefzooki , @SoCalmAssassinMA , @Wsheikh90 and myself, we were able to look through and make an XI to who we thought have been the best of the best in the entirety of FIFA 20. Whether by individual awards, or by being part of title winning teams, these XI would make their opposition sink in their feet every game. I thank @TTV-TheManBerto with the card designs and @youssefzooki for doing the write-ups for 10/11 of the players involved (you'll see why soon.)

Team of the Year XI

@MarekJagr-604 (Single):

First and foremost, its worth noting that Single has been a member of LGFA PSN since its very existence…and after 10 seasons of LGFA PSN, Single remains one of its best ever goalkeepers. This year, however, certainly represented his most distinguished stint in LG. Single played a key role in the Spurs and BVB team that won the league between Seasons 7 and 9, along with a Preseason Cup and FA Cup triumph. He is widely regarded as the one of the best shot stoppers, and without his clutch performances and miraculous saves throughout the year, Spurs/BVB would not have been as successful. As a former teammate of his, I am indebted to him for his heroic performance in the second last league game of Season 7 against Arsenal. Had he not pulled off that incredible last-minute double save, ‘3-peat’ might have never existed…it was at that moment that I recognized his greatness. Congratulations to the latest Hall-of-Fame inductee, the mic-less and oracular goalkeeper, Single.
    [​IMG]

@Destiny :
    LGFA PSN’s best-ever left back, and arguably the best defender in LG full stop…Destiny’s place in Team of the Year was almost an absolute certainty. He is complete in all defensive and attacking aspects and can gain instant chemistry with any player. He is also unequaled with respect to the amount of experience he has playing 11v11 competitive Pro Clubs in general, and rain-or-shine Destiny always guarantees an 8/10 performance at minimum. On top of that, he is the ultimate example of a professional; he is extremely respectful, always listens to constructive criticism, always asks questions, always listens to instruction and advice, and is the archetypal teammate. He has made Team of the Season 3 times, as well as the World Cup Team of the Tournament. On top of all that, it is impossible not to like him. Parabéns Destiny!
    [​IMG]

@Mayor_35 :
    Mayor is one of the best defenders in LGFA history and is well on his way to becoming the best ever. He is a future hall-of-famer and will, in all likelihood, stay in this league longer than anyone else. The defensive stalwart had a tremendous year in LGFA, and it was capped off in the best way possible by winning his first-ever trophy in LGFA, the World Cup. Season in and season out Mayor’s defensive contribution by the numbers are staggering and unmatched, and he comfortably remains the most valuable player in the league based on his market value after every bidding phase. Mayor has experienced it all having played for bottom-half teams and title-challenging teams – and despite the constant chopping and changing around him, his commitment to total defending has never wavered, and his numbers have only continued to surge. He is one of only three players to have made TOTS 4 times in a row, alongside Youssef and Finkleberrie, he has won the coveted Beckenbauer award twice, he was named in the World Cup Team of the Tournament, and he came ever so close to winning his first ever league title with RB Leipzig in Season 9 following Leipzig’s surprise onslaught on the league.
    [​IMG]

@BenficaFan19 (DSaleemz):
    What an excellent year for the dominant center-back, the natural leader, that is DSaleemz. He was the domineering, bullish, assertive defensive chief in the Spurs/BVB team that won 5 trophies in 3 years, including three league titles in a row, winning the coveted Beckenbauer award in Season 7 and Season 9 and placing in Team of the Season 3 seasons in a row. Not to mention, he nipped in with a few critical goals during the Season 8 and Season 9 League campaigns. He then went on to become a World Cup champion under FabioloPR, forming an unshakeable defensive trio with his impressive teammates Gireud and Mayor. Even greater than his consistent defensive contributions is his unrelenting passion and desire to win every duel, to win every game, and to stay on top. DSaleemz has always exhibited his authoritativeness as well as his open-mindedness; his confidence and energy is as contagious as it is magnetic. It has been a distinguished year for the resolute and influential character that is DSaleemz.
    [​IMG]

@Mo0odi-992 :

When it comes to pressure, aggression, defence, and timing, Moodi is unequivocally incomparable. No one ever complains that he is mic-less as he is a loud, raging animal on the pitch at all times. He is almost always at the right place at the right time to tackle, break up play, force the action - his work rate, tackling, interceptions, and overall defensive play is absolutely second to none. He also frequently terrorizes opposing outfield players and goalkeepers in dead-ball situations, breaking their ankles and causing their controllers to vibrate endlessly. Moodi’s contribution to Spurs/BvB’s trophy-laden period was priceless and unparalleled; he excelled in every position he played and was always the main initiator of the team’s ultra-effective high-pressure tactic. In addition, the distinguished midfield enforcer has made Team of the Season in 2 of the 3 seasons he played, and arguably should have made TOTS in his debut season despite being totally unknown.[​IMG]

@NYsports02 :
    NYSports is as close to Energizer Bunny as they come. He’s just one of the nicest people you could talk to and play with, his reaction to everything with “Nice” is genuinely refreshing and endearing, and he never gets tired. He really is the ideal utility player; he can attack and defend in equal measure, he is unrelenting with his pressure and energy, and he will play any position on the pitch at a high level. He is an unsung hero in many respects. He won the FA Cup in Season 7 with Man United, and with BVB won a league title and Preseason Cup in Season 9. He claimed a Team of the Season spot at full back in Season 7 and in attack in Season 8, and recently made TOTT as a DM, having reached the World Cup final with Italy. Congratulations to the tireless, dynamic, and highly accomplished NYSports.
    [​IMG]
    @youssefzooki :
    See, I told you what I meant by 10/11. He couldn't do a write-up of his own. I can though. A tire-less hero of this league. The visionary of the treble winning teams with his owner @Respecognyze and someone that I confide with in the LG Media Team as my second in command. He truly could tell you what you did in S7 or S8 in a specific moment of the game against his team and he will use it to formulate a plan against you, I'm sure we're wasting our talents when we can do stuff like this for our local clubs. Its the love of the league that keeps him going, watching type, drilling instructions, constructive criticism to help build a better you throughout the season. Countless players can tell you that he shaped the way they see the game and how they play. So many people wish to pick at this man's head to see how he can see the game, but it ends all the same. 4 consecutive TOTS nominations, countless positions played from GK to ST, he is a plug and play and he will excel wherever you put him. I thank his countless hours put in for video after video after shortlist creating. He's helped me get to where I want to be and for that I can be happy to say that he's earned this spot for his overall accomplishments for the league. Congrats buddy.
    [​IMG]

@Respecognyze :
    When you think of examples of rise-to-stardom stories, ask yourself this: how does one go from being an unknown TC, to a Hall-of-Famer, within 4 seasons? I can give you an example of a route to take; tried and tested: take ownership of a club, form a dominant world-class team, win three consecutive league titles (and 2 cups to add), and then when you need a change of scenery join a different club’s management and orchestrate another league title win at the first time of asking, making it 4 consecutive league titles. Add to that a couple of Sir Alex Ferguson Awards. This is what Respecognyze managed to do. He won the league 4 times in a row and at 2 different clubs, signed incredible talent at reasonable prices every season, and ensured that his teams always played at a high level and remained top of the heap all-year round. Anyone who has embarked on ownership or management knows how difficult it is not only to create a title-winning team from the jump, but to remain at such a high level for almost 12 months. In terms of his ability, Respec has proven to be the best play-maker in the league, making Team of the Season 3 times and winning the Top Assister award. He also managed to make a minimum of 30 key passes every season, with a personal high of 41 key passes made in Season 8.
    [​IMG]

@finkleberrie :
    For many reasons, Finkleberrie is the ultimate embodiment of what an enigma is, and his enigma will likely remain perpetual, just as his skill. The man is consistently prolific, extremely talented, and if he isn’t at a hundred percent on the night, the team isn’t either. He is comfortably one of the best finishers in LGFA history and has always played a gigantic role in Arsenal & Schalke’s title runs season in, season out. The enigmatic aspect of Finkle is that he is highly unpredictable, both for his opponents and even his own teammates. Anyone who has played for or against Finkle understands how good Finkle is, and this is partly evidenced by his numbers; he scores a bountiful amount of goals every season regardless of his form or the team form, he is one of only three players to have made TOTS for 4 straight seasons, and yet its clear that he has not reached his full potential. That’s how good Finkle is. He announced himself in the most spectacular way in his debut season, winning the Season 7 Rookie award and comfortably winning the Golden Boot as he terrorized defenses with his excellent attacking positioning, composure, and finishing. In many respects, he was slightly unlucky (as were Arsenal) to not have 1-2 league titles to their name.
    [​IMG]

@Fabian I. Rodriguez :
    There are not enough superlatives to describe the year that this man has had, but I’ll give it a go. Having joined LG before Season 7 began, and debuting as a 500k signing, Fabio’s rise to the highest echelons of LG has been as sensational as much as it has been meteoric. A world-class player, an exceptional striker, a prolific goalscorer, an esteemed play-maker, a model teammate, and a proven Owner. He was a distinguished member of the Spurs and BvB team that won 3 league titles in a row (and 2 cups), claiming a Golden Boot, Top Assister, and 3 consecutive Team of the Season (TOTS) awards along the way, then took ownership of Gladbach for Season 10 and led them to the DFB-Pokal final as the leading cup goalscorer and was included in the Team of the Tournament (TOTT). If you think that’s all, think again: he then took ownership of a Spain team and went on to lead them to World Cup glory while making TOTT again. To summarize what has been a very illustrious year, he is a multiple-time league and cup champion, a Golden Boot winner, a Top Assister, a World Cup Champion, and, fore-mostly, a first-class person. Congratulations Fabio; you are already an LGFA legend, and the sky is the limit for you.
    [​IMG]

@KevinSLB1302 :
    The current, reigning Ballon D’Or holder, and widely regarded as the man who models his game after Cristiano Ronaldo, the utterly prolific Kevin has been a magnificent addition to LG since his Season 8 debut. His debut season at Crystal Palace drew a lot of attention as they took the league by storm and nearly won it, with Kevin garnering recognition and rapidly winning popular acclaim as he struck fear into league defenses with his exquisite combination of pace, power, and strength. Following a highly impressive debut season, Kevin resumed his exponential rise at FC Bayern where he continued to showcase his incredible talent and formidable attacking prowess, leading Bayern to the DFB-Pokal title while scoring the winner in the cup final, and placing in Season 9 TOTS as one of the premier and renowned strikers in the league. The following season solidified his status as the league’s best, as he carried Bayern to a league title, breaking several club records along the way, and getting the most MOTMs, scoring frequent match-winners, placing in TOTS again, and winning the Golden Boot and the coveted Ballon D’Or award in the process. A formidable, imposing, and utterly lethal striker; he is the man for the occasion, the man for all occasions, and I think he’s only getting started.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats to our TOTY XI!

Hall of Fame Inductees

@lCerbl , @TTV-TheManBerto , @youssefzooki , @SoCalmAssassinMA and myself were tasked by @Wsheikh90 to help induct Hall of Famers that have helped shaped the league, whether it was inside or outside the playing field. We took time to consider the options we have and we came up with 3 players who's name are now synonymous in the current climate in LGFA PSN History.

Delano - A record that can't seem to be broken. He holds the record that all strikers could only dream to achieve. 35 goals in 20 games played in S1 of LGFA PSN. Closest we've seen that record being touched was @Omar13VA with 24 goals in 19 games played. Regardless of the era the league the record was broken, there is still a testament to the Old Age that we'll never be able to touch. He left the league with 76 goals in 62 official appearances with 3 Golden Boots, a league title and Ballon D'Or. We hope you see this one day, Congrats Delano.

[​IMG]
    @MarekJagr-604 (Single) - The silent dream killer, you don't hear him talk, but you see his action on the field, he's been here since the beginning of LGFA and he's currently celebrated his 10th season in LGFA PSN. A staple in a league that continues to show out new talent, he's never been the easiest to replace. Vital in his runs to 3 consecutive league titles, 2 Cup Titles, and a TOTY nomination, his team-mates will have stories to tell of this man, despite on how quiet he is. To this point, he holds the record for the most saves made all-time with 534 Saves in 202 official appearances. We hope you can return for Season 11, if not, then there's always a spot here for you. Congrats Single.

[​IMG]
    @Respecognyze - I don't think there's much more to be said about his story. A S6 TC, he was never given the light of day. Usually this is how the story of a player typically ends in LGFA PSN. Not for Respec. He used it as fuel, a story of revenge to haunt the ownership group that wanted to ruin any ambition and stop him from seeing the field. He was part of the masterminded owner/management trio that ran the league amok. League title after league title after league title, sprinkle a double in S8 and you would have thought that it was over. Again, no that wasn't the case. Before I continue on, I had the honor to interview him before the S9 Preseason (that was my first task when I was just starting out in Media Team). After snatching the league title on the final day from the depths of hell, I asked him what do you have to say to those looking to depose you from the crown. He responded with "A - The only way you're going to dethrone the champions, is you'll have to kill us all." And well he proved that he was unkillable. Splitting to his separate way after a grueling S9 Campaign, we thought he would finally go on to be just a player. There was just something nagging him in the back of his mind, and well, management didn't see out of his realm, he joined up with @AZEVEDO2002 and @KevinSLB1302 and won the league title for the 4th time in a row. Domination is the key word here. 34 goals, 41 assists, 181 Key Passes, 4 consecutive league titles, 3 Team of the Season nominations, 2 Management titles, a Cup title, and a TOTY nomination, under extraordinary circumstances, it wouldn't be a HOF room without this man in it. Congrats @Respecognyze and best of luck for Season 11 as Owner once more.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Congrats to our Hall of Fame Inductees, and thank you all for taking your time to read the posts.

• Winner Winner x 1
    BLUESfan1997
  2. xXMapinguariXx

xXMapinguariXx Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Rantallion34 is the best owner in LGFA history hands down

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Wsheikh90

Wsheikh90 2x LGFA PSN Hall of Famer

Discord:
    wsheikh90#2774
    Ratings:
    +80 / 9 / -30
    @Rantallion34 Nice try.

No Streaming Account
  4. Rantalion34

Rantalion34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +551 / 63 / -136
    I mean its big facts

No Streaming Account
  5. Wsheikh90

Discord:
    wsheikh90#2774
    Ratings:
    +80 / 9 / -30
    Maybe you should come back and prove it to everyone.

No Streaming Account
  6. Rantalion34

Rantalion34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +551 / 63 / -136
    Like how my teams dominated the league... I took a season off came back and won it again... then came back as a player and won again... yall really want me to come back just take the crown again?

No Streaming Account
  7. Wsheikh90

Discord:
    wsheikh90#2774
    Ratings:
    +80 / 9 / -30
    Don't have to prove it to me, I know how good you are. You gotta come back and prove those doubters wrong.

No Streaming Account