On the Move (Week 1 Edition)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Gilbzey, Nov 8, 2020.

?

Who Won the Trade of the Week?

Poll closed Nov 14, 2020.
  1. Edmonton Oilers

74.2%
  2. Winnipeg Jets

25.8%
  1. Giilbz

Giilbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,684 / 42 / -118
    I plan to do a weekly segment I call on the move, it will track some roster transactions throughout the LGHL for the week. I won't write about every move, cause some weeks there will just be too many. I will narrow it down to just a couple of important ones and give my opinion as well as a grade.

To the owners, if you get a bad grade please don't post in the comments looking for an argument, this is just my opinion on the trade from the outside looking in.

To everyone else, feel free to comment below with your opinion on the trades as well, and give some positive feedback if you want me to make this weekly thing or not. Thanks.

-

The :team30: Wild have traded 2nd Round Pick & @I LouSkiLz I & @SuppIeCarrot to the :team676: Golden Knights for @ReplayChr1s

The :team31: Ducks have traded 2nd Round Pick & 3rd Round Pick to the :team676: Golden Knights for @SuppIeCarrot

:team30: (A) - Did well in this deal, traded a 3rd line LD at 500k + a DP who should probably spend this season in the A or C for a proven D in Chris, and filled the empty spot with @Next BIue who was claimed off waivers from Anaheim for 500k.

:team31: (D) - Grabbed Supple for a 2nd and 3rd, never bad to grab a roster player for picks, seems like an overpay considering they waived someone of an equal skill level after making this trade.

:team676: (B) - Did well in the 2nd trade grabbing 2 picks for Supple, got 3 picks total + LouSkilz for Chris, not a bad return but I've seen Lou play, and trading Chris for him leaves a big hole on their defense.

Winner: :team30: Got the best player in the deal

-

The :team17: Canucks have traded @Dunks to the :team77: Predators for @brandovedo

:team17: (B) - This is somewhat a like for like trade, I'd argue Brando is the better defenseman, he's won 37 regular-season games over the past 2 seasons and is $250k less than Dunks.

:team77: (C) - Again, similar trade, not a huge downgrade on D and Dunks really wanted out of Vancouver so I'm not sure what happened there but I'd say they got the worse of the two D and took on the cap, so not a W for Mike.

Winner: @Dunks getting off of Vancouver's bad depth lines

-

The :team10: Red Wings have traded @Shlarchey to the :team17: Canucks for 3rd Round Pick

The :team17: Canucks have traded @Clavet I29I to the :team78: Penguins for 3rd Round Pick

The :team676: Golden Knights have traded @Devin Decibel to the :team5: Canadiens for 2nd Round Pick

The :team5: Canadiens have traded @hatemakerr to the :team10: Red Wings for 3rd Round Pick

:team10: (C) - Gave up the best player in the deal, got Hate back so it saves them from getting an D. Shlarch wasn't working well on the Wings tho and plays a specific style so his defenders probably got tired of him picking.

:team17: (A) - Got the best player in the deal for a 3rd round pick which a lot of teams give away to their AHL cause those picks are pretty useless.

:team78: (B-) - Needed a forward, as they were short a player after banning Speeder. Clavet is 500k and will be just another body to fill out their roster, for 500k you can't ask for too much.

:team5: (D) - Makes no sense, you got the worst player out of anyone and gave up the most. Pretty much Hate and a 2nd for Devin and a 3rd, not a good look.

:team676: (A) - Did solid by getting a 2nd for a below-average player, and called up @OG Mr ProdiGy to replace him, upgraded their offense, and acquired a 2nd.

Winner: :team676: Pretty much got a free 2nd, somehow fleeced Montreal into taking a player that has a chance to be on waivers this season and replaced him with a better player.

-

*TRADE OF THE WEEK*
    (No grades on these, this will be a community vote to see who won the deal)

The :team11: Oilers have traded @Groulxz & @Hullzzyy to the :team391: Jets for 1st Round Pick & 2nd Round Pick & @MaIkine & @ImZerik & @Shxrpster

:team391: - Received probably the best player in the deal in Groulxz, but as I said in my worst contract thread, 11 million is a lot of money to have on just 1 player, and Twist realized that after just 1 week, you need depth to win cups. Hullzy is on a 2s at 2M and currently leads the NHL in points after a 14 point week 1, I heard there were some issues cause apparently he is yelling in the party while winning, or leaving it when they are down, but he obviously has the skill to outperform his contract and he's on it for 2 seasons. This team now has 2 first-line C's in Ringy and Groulxz, which can tend to be very crucial come playoff time.

:team11: - Got 2 picks, the Jets will be good tho so this is just more ammo to upgrade at the deadline cause the 1st will be a pick in the 20's. As for the players, Sharp is a great player, imo the 2nd best in the trade and his contract is much more reasonable, he is worth the 7.75 and if Twist is moving to C this still gives them a very good topline. Malkine is a bit overpaid at 5.75 even coming off a stellar season, could form well with Breezy possibly, and form a solid 2nd line giving Twist the depth he needed on forward.

• Like Like x 21
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. ShaunaIdinho

ShaunaIdinho Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shaunaldinho#0
    Ratings:
    +112 / 7 / -10
    well done Gilbz

• Like Like x 2
    ShaunaIdinho
  3. SNipeSHow Inc

SNipeSHow Inc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 34 / -48
    thanks for the media

• Like Like x 3
    In Singleplayer : Carribean Sea
    SNipeSHowInc
  4. lGeno x 71l

lGeno x 71l bin oui

Ratings:
    +172 / 1 / -23
    gibby.png

Went from a 3rd line idiot to an overpaid 2nd line player. I'll take it.

..Oh yeah, keep up the good media ;)

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Giilbz

Giilbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,684 / 42 / -118
    @PPasK @Levachkin up your game boys

• Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. PPasK

PPasK Warning Group

Ratings:
    +153 / 11 / -28
    Dont tag me , i still have nightmares when i see your gt gilbzey

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Matt4for4

Matt4for4 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    matt4for4#0
    Ratings:
    +322 / 8 / -12
    Nice write up, this is a good segment to add to the media world which is barren

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Rainz5580

Rainz5580 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Rainz#2448
    Ratings:
    +56 / 21 / -5
    Useless 3rd round pick here :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account