Costy's "Way Too Early" Game 7 Lines (West)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Costylo, Dec 13, 2020.

1. ItsCosty

ItsCosty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    costy0509#0
    Ratings:
    +161 / 1 / -3
    Continuing from the last post...I am not as familiar with the West coast teams as much as the East, but I will try my best. This is just my opinion, and a lot of things could change after the deadline next week. Enjoy:)

West Central:

Colorado Eagles:team625:

The Colorado Eagles are currently leading the entire West in the standings, posting a record of 31-12-3. This Eagles team led by @Smitterr and company has had a great start to their season and hope to continue that success as we enter the back end of the season. The Eagles top line of @TIN045 @Soxfan7744 and @xS_I_M_P are yet to lose a game this season. If this line continues to produce the way they have and with the great goaltending play of @Cloutkaniemi, a Game 7 against this line will be very tough for any team. If some of the other lines can step up and produce just a few more wins each week, this team will be looking scary entering the playoffs.

LW- @xS_I_M_P
    C- @Soxfan7744
    RW- @TIN045
    LD- @Joonetic
    RD- @Disensitized
    G- @Cloutkaniemi

Rockford IceHogs:team349:

The IceHogs are currently sitting 2 points behind that 1st place spot in the Western Central with a record of 29-12-5. The first thing that I noticed about this Rockford team is that they are tied in GF in the division, while giving up the least amount of GA. This roster looks great throughout every position and every line seems to be producing greatly. @lVlaT @Josh55777 and @v FrosTiC have built a great team and I would not be surprised if they were to catch that number 1 spot and hold it. This could be another scary team entering the playoffs if they are able to keep playing the way that are. I do not imagine any major moves will be made during the trade deadline from the IceHogs.

LW- @lVlaT
    C- @Josh55777
    RW- @Nex l26l
    LD- @v FrosTiC
    RD- @Berth x 91
    G- @immortalbmw

Iowa Wild:team362:

The Iowa Wild are currently sitting 2 points back of the 2nd place position posting a record of 27-12-7. This is another roster that has tons of talent at every position. @REX9277 @Colonel20 and @King Hudster have done a great job putting together this roster. A few close games and Overtime loses is the only thing holding this team back from the top spot in the Western Conference. Outside of maybe a line, this team is firing on all cylinders and the superb play of their goaltender @ISuper29I could lead them to just that. There is a lot of talent on this roster and if that play continues, it could be anyone's game when it comes to that top spot in a very competitive division.

LW- @R4ph Th3 G4m3r
    C- @REX9277
    RW- @King Hudster
    LD- @MT Apex
    RD- @BladezTML
    G- @ISuper29I

Chicago Wolves:team395:

This division is so tightly competitive with so much talent on these teams, realistically any of these top 4 teams can be at the top. The Wolves are sitting in that 4th spot with a record of 26-15-5, just 4 points back of that number 3 spot. @DeIosh with the help of @Belial I19I and @ItsJxyDee have built a great roster from the looks of it, but if anything I could see a few changes on that D-core in the upcoming week. This is another team with a very good goaltender that has helped them get to where they currently are in @TripAcez. Also, if the Wolves continue to have weeks like the one they just had they can slip out of that 4th place spot, but I do not see that happening.

LW- @ItsJxyDee
    C- @TheKingDaddyx
    RW- @Belial I19I
    LD- @GIJoe Destro
    RD- @DeIosh
    G- @TripAcez

Manitoba Moose:team307:

The Meese are fighting for that 4th place spot in the division posting a record of 25-17-4. The Meese are giving up the 2nd most GA's in the division and scoring the 2nd least amount of GF. So it seems simple, score more goals and give up less goals, but obviously it is not that simple. I do not see goaltending being the problem with this team as @AgnosticClaw388 is having a solid season and they have just acquired @TRMC BIGMAC to help out as well. Outside of their top lines, the rest of this Meese squad has to pull it together and start producing for this team to have the hope of making the playoffs this season. I am curious on the moves that will be made as we enter the trade deadline next week.

LW- @Black Paperclip
    C- @kdevv
    RW- @Kuchhh
    LD- @Neil x 25
    RD- @x88x Kane
    G- @AgnosticClaw388

West Pacific:

Stockton Heat:team516:

The Stockton Heat have a comfy cushion at the top of the Western Pacific posting a record of 30-13-3. This offensive powerhouse is scoring the most Goals For in the Western Conference. @Hayes x 13 @Too Much Twoco and @An AngryFawn have built a great team that knows how to put the puck in the back of the net. This is another squad where I see little to no holes throughout every position. I see them keeping this top spot in the division and if this team continues to put the puck in the net and keep having solid weeks, I do not see them giving up that 1st place spot. If they were to give up that top spot, they only have themselves to blame.

LW- @Mxckie
    C- @Cannarozzo
    RW- @cKenbo
    LD- @Too Much Twoco
    RD- @C4NADA
    G- @KeiranGW

Palm Springs Firebirds:flames:

This Firebirds team is in a good position holding that 2nd place spot in the division with a record of 26-19-1. I am not as familiar with this Palm Springs roster, but their top line is playing outstanding with @xT S P 0 0 N leading the scoring and 5th in the league in points. I personally do not see them catching that 1st place spot, but that should not be what they worry about. They should be worried about the 3-way tie that is behind them. If the Firebirds' top line continues to produce and their secondary lines can string together wins each week, I see them keeping that 2nd place spot. I would be surprised if any trades are made with this team in the following week, but if any are to happen maybe a possible trade to help strengthen that 3rd line.

LW- @xT S P 0 0 N
    C- @Suzuki I14I
    RW- @Ezreal
    LD- @Sneakler
    RD- @L U C K T E N
    G- @Notorious0ne617

Tucson Roadrunners:team618:

Starting off the 3-way tie for 3rd place in the West Pacific, we have the Tucson Roadrunners with a record of 24-21-1. This is another roster that I am not very familiar with the players on the roster. In my opinion, from looking at different stats, I believe that for this team to succeed and beat out the other 2 teams for a playoff spot is that they need to get their defense/secondary scoring under control. They can easily stay within this playoff spot over the other 2, but I do believe that some changes need to be made. We will see over the next week if any minor/major changes are made, but potentially just one move can change the dynamic of this team.

LW- @ZxC l88l
    C- @ooo MoNoPoLY
    RW- @eFoduggz-
    LD- @xfdmx kill
    RD- @Jaguarknight_
    G- @WSH Holtby

San Diego Gulls:team518:

The 2nd team in this 3-way tie in the division is the San Diego Gulls posting a record of 23-20-3. This Gulls team is giving up the most goals out of all the teams in this divisions top 5. I am honestly surprised that they are somewhat struggling because this roster has the talent to be a top contender in this division. Also, the management team of @Boogie x6 and @PigsOnJupiter seems too good to be at the position they are currently in. I expect this Gulls team to figure it out and pull ahead of the other teams in this 3-way tie. Possibly figuring out their defensive and bottom line scoring struggles during this next week and making a few moves at the deadline could help them surge ahead and be a top contender, but we shall see.

LW- @DavidxPrice
    C- @Boogie x6
    RW- @I F3ROCIOUS I
    LD- @BaskutKayz
    RD- @l Ceel 77 l
    G- @private D0NUT

Henderson Silver Knights:team370:

Lastly, the 3rd team in this 3-way tie is the Henderson Silver Knights posting a record of 23-20-3, which is the same exact record as the Gulls. The team of @Reynoldsx24 and @RY0NN with the help of @Schwifty7 have put together a solid roster of players and is another team that I am surprised are in the position they are in. I personally see some top guys on this roster that just need to be producing a little bit better for this team to get over the hump. Henderson has to start putting goals on the board as they are not doing that as much as they want to. Once they start figuring that out I see them getting that number 3 or 4 spot once playoffs come around. This is another team that I am curious to see if any moves are made at the deadline or if they trust this roster to turn things around for the better.

LW- @Fly I25I
    C- @RY0NN
    RW- @NewMapleLeafs
    LD- @RyBish33
    RD- @smroc11
    G- @Jesus52

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  2. Smitterr

Smitterr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smitterr#0
    Ratings:
    +542 / 37 / -48
    Our undefeated forward line lost the 830 game tonight. I blame you for this.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Smitter24
  3. BaduIov

BaduIov Well-Known Member

Discord:
    badulov#6442
    Ratings:
    +6 / 3 / -2
    fake news

zaywaymane
  4. jarrettszn