Ownership Applications Round 2

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Nekski, Jan 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nekski

Nekski Director of Basketball Operations

Discord:
    Nekski#0001
    Ratings:
    +807 / 13 / -17
    LGBA Owners Application
    What is your age?

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?)

Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager)

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

How well can you navigate the LG site?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Role and Responsibility as an Owner
    Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.

In Menus
    No Streaming Account
  2. KingReggieMamba

KingReggieMamba Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -2
    What is your age?

No

No

Do you have any previous LeagueManagement? If so, please list them below.
    I have been a Owner, GM, and AGM, in this league as well as several other Pro Am Leagues

(How long have you been in the LG? Whatother leagues have you been in?)
    I have been apart of LG since the beginning of NBA2K19, and have been playing in Pro Am leagues since the existence.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 asleast & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    I would say 3.5-4

(How would you rate your knowledge of theLG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    I would say 5.

Please explain why you feel that you wouldbe a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?
    I feel that I would be a good candidate because I’m a natural leader. I enjoy the grind and journey in building a team to compete for ONE COMMON GOAL. I’m very organized and take the management responsibility serious. I don’t try to do everything myself, I like to empower and delegate so everyone feels apart. Not to mention, IM OUT FOR REVENGE. #RevengeSeason #ReputationMatters

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Il Viz Il

Il Viz Il Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 24

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) I was banned for a few minutes in another league because of a Mod that was abusing his powers... I was immediately unbanned, said mod lost his privileges and later got banned himself.

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) No.

AGM in this league... AGM, GM, Owner, Mod, Admin and Co-Comish experience in other leagues.

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I’ve been in LG for one season, HW2k for 5+ season, several other Pro-Am leagues. Team-Up Leagues and Gamebattles.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I have been involved in all aspects of leagues from being an player, to being Comissioner, and everything in between. I’m active both on Xbox and Discord. I know a lot of the players in this league from past experiences. After being on the receiving end of countless forfeits last season, I would try to prevent my team from forfeiting at all costs.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  4. Ayztraks

Ayztraks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mikey_ducks#2586
    Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -0
    What is your age?

No

Owner S23 chicagpo bulls
    GM S1 Toronto Maple Leafs PS4

I joined LG leagues 5 years ago, i played on PS4 as well, switched to xbox side a year ago!
    Played NHL and 2k! Otherwise I've played in VGHL, QCHL, SL, WR (got smashed in the previous 2 lol), NWL

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    A good 4
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)
    4 as well
    Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?
    With my experience of s23 as an owner I feel like I've done a great job overall. I know how the league works, I'm familiar with the rules, I know the players. After signing up the last 2 seasons as a player I feel like I could take more responsibilities again. I'm a great guy, a good leader and I'm active on discord.
    Thank you for considering my application --- Merci de considérer ma candidature
    -Ayz

• Like Like x 8
    ayztraks
  5. Dr E Doolittle

Dr E Doolittle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    What is your age?

No

No

Yes. I’ve been a Team Owner for multiple Pro Am Leagues.

I’ve been playing in Pro Am leagues for about 4 years. The leagues I’ve played in include; PPL, KPAL, SSBA to name a few.

I have a mission for my team and organization. I will put most of my time and energy into helping my team and league become more successful, by making the connections, giving feedback, and providing the exposure the league and players need.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. HBB Rise

HBB Rise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hbbrise#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -16
    What is your age? 21

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) No

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) Yes. Called a player a cumwagon. Im sorry.

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) 3x owner, 1x AGM,

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since season 19 ive been in LG.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 5

I'm an experienced owner whos never had a team fold and know the ins and outs of LG.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. Nicishin

Nicishin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -2

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Hurlitos Way

Hurlitos Way Member

Discord:
    BULL#0432
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 28

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?) Nope

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) Noth that I can think of.

League Commish, Owner, GM, AGM. All of the above. Multiple seasons multiple leagues.

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 2nd Season in LGBA. Been in WR, ADBA, MGL, SSBA, PBA, NWL.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)Shiiii. Probably a 2.5 right now. But I can make it 5 tonight if you buy me coffee. :)

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) like a 4

Please explain why you feel that you would bea good candidate for LGBA Ownership?
    Always on time. Alot of experience running teams.

• Like Like x 3
    Hurlito_
  9. x Ro King x

x Ro King x Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 30

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) No

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) No I have never owned a team or managed a team.

(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) First time hearing about this league but, I've created a team that runs consistently

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 3.5 I'm trying to get a complete understanding but there are some questions about the rule book that I have to explain to the team

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 3.4

I'm an experienced Player running a 10 man crew on 2k with everyone knowing their roles practices are ran. I've built the proam arena, jerseys are created. Everything Dealing with the team goes through me or One of the fore fathers so to speak.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. Ai Hit Sum

Ai Hit Sum Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    What is your age? 22

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?) No

(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) Yes PAAL

What is your experience in leagues overall? 3 years

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? Im ready to hoop and active and my guys are active as well coming to bring comp fun gameplay to this league and organization

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.