S11- WJC Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming World Jr Championship (LGWJC PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsLordTrauma

ItsLordTrauma Well-Known Member

Discord:
    itslordtrauma#0
    Ratings:
    +121 / 9 / -42
    1. What is your age? 21
    2. Previous League Management Experience? AGM for Saskatoon S9, Val'd-Or S12. Seattle S14 and S15. Owner Team Austria S10. GM of Winnipeg Jets in X6.
    3. League Experience? I have been in LG since 2014 on Xbox. Played in VG for a couple seasons and one season of X6.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      I would say somewhere between 6-7, learned a lot the past couple seasons.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes, very knowledgeable of the forums and willing to help others.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I've had many experiences managing and would like to give owning a shot. I enjoy giving everyone an opportunity to prove themselves and earn a roster spot. Also enjoy developing players to further their LG career.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Everyone wants to win a Gold Medal. For me its not just that. I want to build a competitive team that has fun playing. (Would love to Own my home country team if given the opportunity.)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    ItsLordTrauma
  2. Xdc7988

Xdc7988 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xdc7988#0
    Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -0

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. k_o2105

k_o2105 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -5
    1. 24
    2. Owner Brandon wheat kings S14/15
    3. League member since S10
    4 7/7
    5. Yes
    6. I accept and understand
    7. I wish to create a fun and competitive environment and team that allows people to continue to play nhl while the playoffs are in session in a stress free environment.
    8. My goals for world juniors are to obviously win the championship but to also be competitive and create a friendly environment that welcomes all level of experiences into the league

No Streaming Account
  4. txylor_Hxll04

txylor_Hxll04 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience? ( not yet trying to build some credit to be owner next szn possibly)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?). Been in many other leagues first year in lg heard about it from old college buddies
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 5/7 I read through it and have a basic knowledge of jt
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes I have seen forms and looks throughout the website
      I accept
      Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WJC Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept". (I understand & accept)
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    8. I wish to get to know people in league gaming and help build a management credit so I can play with some friends and meet new people playing in the league
    9. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I wish to achieve a great time and hopefully make playoffs as this would be my first time ever managing a league gaming team and I hope I can.

No Streaming Account
  5. x9xMRHOCKEYx9x

x9xMRHOCKEYx9x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x9xmrhockeyx9x#0
    Ratings:
    +10 / 2 / -8
    1. 39
    2. GM on da box. AGM here. SNP captain multiple times.
    3. Since 2014. Box and PS
    4. 6.8/7
    5. Yes
    6. I Understand & Accept
    7. I have spare time finally. Win a gold. Fell short last season at silver.
    8. Good team, solid gold performances. And I'll make sure our team has accountability and work with the league if required.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. SugaSnelly

SugaSnelly Welcome to the Suga Show

Ratings:
    +59 / 5 / -8
    [

PSN WJC Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age? 18
    2. Previous League Management Experience? S13 GM, S14 AGM, S9 WJC owner
    3. League Experience? Regular since s11, with a short stint in season 5
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6, only a few things I don't know, when that comes up I check the rule book.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums? 10/10
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WJC Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    I understand & accept
    1. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Gold medal baby
    2. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Win it all, while creating a close knit atmosphere

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. jasonw1978

jasonw1978 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 3 / -6
    1. What is your age? 42
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner 2 season in lg and gm 1 season
    3. League Experience?6 seasons lg 2 season wehl 1 season spnhl

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 9

5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes very familiar

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes I accept responsibility
    7. I enjoy the challenge of being a owner and the commitment it takes

8. I hope to achieve a winning team with a fun environment for the players to help boost the league

• Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  8. Bufford80

Bufford80 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bufford80#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 40
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) GM s11 Agm s13
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I've been in lg for 5 seasons now. Also been in x6 vg fb n few other leagues
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Very familiar with how it all works

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to build a competitive team and to enjoy more success within the lg community.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I wish to build a team that players will remember as a competitive team that was fun to play with and for.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    bufford80
  9. dj_kreation

dj_kreation Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dj_kreation#0
    Ratings:
    +239 / 15 / -14
    • What is your age? 39
    • Previous League Management Experience? I was agm season 6 and gm season 8 14 and 15 and agm of Milwaukee admirals season 9
    • League Experience? I've been in Lg since season 5
    • Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6/7
    • Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      I understand and accept

• Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take on ownership to be a role model for any of the new players and to help promote the league.
    • What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I wish to have a competitive squad that has a goal of having fun and winning some games

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    dj_kreation
  10. Just__AR

Just__AR Member

Discord:
    ARSR#4977
    Ratings:
    +17 / 2 / -5
    1. What is your age? 28
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner, GM
    3. League Experience? Less than 1 year in LG, 1 year in others
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? A 4.
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes.

I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I have owned in other leagues and wish to see how it is in LG
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To put together a team that can have competitive games every game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    ARSR
  11. Benythebum

Benythebum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age? 26
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)no
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)4 seasons in lg chl
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)5
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? because i know alot of players an i think i can make a winning team
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?to win and have fun doing it
    ________i understand and accept _______

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. RuthlessDefender

RuthlessDefender Well-Known Member

Discord:
    RuthlessDefender#1201
    Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -2
    1. What is your age? 32
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Season 15 AGM of Kalamazoo and have owned in other leagues.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 10 seasons
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? to take my knowledge to the next level and to grow my experience and knowledge of the league
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To be a competitive team and ultimately win the WJC.

• Like Like x 1
    ruthlessdefender
  13. stl710goon

stl710goon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 7 / -3
    1. What is your age? 32
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Ive been owner for 4 seasons chl Gm 2 seasons chl Gm 1 season ahl
    3. League Experience? Been playing since seaaon 6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7 out of 7 also no where to look of rules if i am not sure
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership role within the LGHL? I want to get back into ownership took a few seasons off due to work.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an owner in LGHL? I hope to build another successful team. Would also like to bring in some new players to lg that havent played before.

• Like Like x 2
    stl420goon
  14. Gnew543

Gnew543 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gnew543#1055
    Ratings:
    +61 / 2 / -6
    1. What is your age? 32
    2. Previous League Management Experience? s12 gm/owner s13 agm s14/15 owner
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) ive been in lgchl since s9 and most recently have management experience in X6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7 i am very familiar with the rules and regulations of LG
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? For me ownership is alot of work and time consuming but very rewarding when you see all your weeks of scouting come together on the ice this is something ive enjoyed doing the past 2 seasons in a row and I would like to keep improving and learning new tips and tricks when it comes to being an owner
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? For the WJC my goal is to try and draft some new faces that other wise might not sign up for my regular CHL discord. and ultimately use LGWJC as an early start for scouting S16 which I plan to own in as well

gnew543
  15. Habs3105

Habs3105 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 8 / -22
    1. What is your age? 33
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner in lgchl for 3 seasons and Owner of WJC once.
    3. League Experience? I have been in lg for 11 seasons.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? Id rate my knowledge of the rule book a 5 out of 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? "I understand and accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take on ownership again because I enjoy playing with new players and would like to improve on my previous season owning a world jr team.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals I wish to achieve are 1. Building a competitive team 2. Having my players enjoy the games lg offers 3. Win a medal.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  16. Clutchkinq

Clutchkinq Active Member

Discord:
    primetimeclutch#0
    Ratings:
    +25 / 8 / -13
    1. What is your age? 25.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Season 14 CHL, AGM of Swift Current Broncos. Season 10 WJC, GM of Estonia. Owner in Facebook 3's league.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I’ve been in LG for 3 full seasons. Also, played in Facebook 3's league.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6.5.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I would like to be an owner in the CHL next season. Being a WJC owner would compliment my profile/resume and increase my chances of owning next season.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Have fun, build a competitive team, and win gold baby.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. I2I-Goldy-I2I

I2I-Goldy-I2I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    i2goldy2i#0
    Ratings:
    +279 / 12 / -52
    1. What is your age? 18
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner, Season 15 Drummondville
    3. League Experience? I have been in LG since 2016 starting on Xbox before moving to the PS4 side in Season 4
      I would say somewhere between 6-7, learned a lot this past season
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes, very knowledgeable of the forums and willing to help others.
      I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? This past season was rough for me in Drummondville, and I want to be able to show the people of LG that this past season was just bad, and to further myself as an owner by becoming more hands on with owning and would like the shot to own in the CHL.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Everyone wants to win a Gold Medal. I want to build a competitive team that has fun playing. Help out players when they’re struggling and truly develop them further into a good LG career.

• Like Like x 2
    I2IGoldyI2I
  18. xKillhouse

xKillhouse Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +106 / 6 / -9
    1. I am 32 years of age.
    2. Previous League Management Experience? 11 seasons PSN: S12 AGM lethbridge hurricanes, S13 GM rouyn noranda Huskies, S14&15 Owner Edmonton Oil Kings; Xbox: S19 Ahl AGM Lake Erie Monsters, S20&S21 Ahl GM Worcester sharks, S22 AHL Gm Utica, s23 AhL Gm Portland pirates, S24&25 Owner Anaheim Ducks
    3. League Experience? I’ve been in LG for a combined (Xbox & PSN)20 seasons
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I fully accept and understand the responsibilities of being management with LG
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the World juniors? I wish to take an ownership role for world juniors because I want to have fun and build a medal team; since this is only my second chance be able to participate in world juniors my last time was fun but I didn’t manage during it and with my management experience I feel I can continue finding success.
    8. My goals as a owner in World Juniors is to build a competitive team and push for a medal, but also to create a good team environment and help groom new players coming into LG.

• Like Like x 2
    Diewithonor07
  19. Saintshockey688

Saintshockey688 S18 Bronco's Owner

Discord:
    saintshockey688#0
    Ratings:
    +25 / 3 / -5
    1. What is your age? 27
    2. Previous League Management Experience? S15 LGCHL owner of Everett Silvertips, i was agm of France last season of WJC, also have been Owner/GM of a few teams in WCHL.(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience? This S15 was my 3rd season in LG, I am also the co owner of the WCHL, and have been with that league for 4 seasons, currently working on setting up season 5!
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6-7
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I would like to further my management experience in LG and help better myself as Owner in LG, I also want to get better at building teams and working to compete!
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals are to build a competitive team. but to also have fun and better myself as a player and as management!

No Streaming Account
  20. Landamov

Landamov Just a goalie

Discord:
    Landamov#0001
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -7
    1. What is your age?: 25
    2. Previous League Management Experience? AHL GM, NHL AGM, CHL Owner
    3. League Experience?: Too many seasons to count.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?: 6
    5. Knowledge of Forums?: Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?: Yes

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?: I like being in a leadership role and want to build a good WJC team.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To win the gold! and have fun, because winning is fun.

• Winner Winner x 1
    landamov
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.