Zacks Power Rankings (not biased at all)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by ZackAttacks11, Feb 4, 2021.

1. xZackPF

xZackPF Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zacky#1296
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -2
    1. Real Madrid:
    Led by Yousef and Achilles they have a stacked squad of there personal friends of fifa noobs one being new to fifa in general crazy amirite
    But with the 8 Attackers!!! and only one goalie on the roster might have too many mouths to feed up top
    Jokes aside they are the most balanced they have all played together the most and are just more organized than the other teams they're the team to beat and everyone knows it
    2. Barcelona:
    Key pass kev and all of Type corps vfl buddies only issue is there fullbacks and if they can stay calm under pressure with the ball at there feet when getting high pressed and type may slip up and catch a ban
    3. Atletico Madrid:
    Again they are very close with Barcelona have a very balanced squad I see problems in the Attack though with all three of there marquee attackers being players who need the ball at there feet all very talented but I could see them struggling to link up there fullback is loses the ball to much and goes forward to much
    4. Osasuna :
    Ohmah for 2 mill absolute steal his availability is suspect but when he plays hes always dangerous the midfield is strong and berto can shift around anywhere on the pitch the backline is sus with wilmas and destiny being the only ones that have proved they are capable of competing at that level
    5. Cadiz :
    Blasphemee got himself a good one with Bhooper they still lack that answer in the CAM spot with quickdraw in my opinion best being CM there backline added Devil Clutch just didnt seem necessary cause manley and guadado are both two very capable CBs they lost two fullbacks in bidding so i see them struggling to find the formation that works theyll score goals just lets see if they can keep the ball in the midfield control the game rather than playing counter attack like they did last season
    THE WHOLE MID TABLE IS CLOSE NOT ALOT SEPARATING ANY OF THE TEAMS
    6. Getafe :
    Yes I dragged there owner unprovoked in gen chat out of rage do i think there team is perfect no do i think there dangerous yes I do they depending on there formation i see moles struggling if they go the 3 back route Slimdasavage is a very good CDM just needs a partner who can advance the ball forward and cover when he steps Fuxion for 500K was a steal and when jboh shows up they will be dangerous what they lack is a someone to support the attack Ramsam is good enough where he can help on defense but he cant do it all and greatwun just hasn't shown any of that tots form he had 3 seasons ago
    7. Real Bettis
    The goes ran LG team with a whole lotta nhl names now I know NHL anf LGFA hasn't mixed well in the past but this team i can see goes got the guys he wanted even though improvements need to be made in regards to the midfield there backline shouldnt be giving up many goals they'll be a team that will be hard to score on and those type of teams can surprise people.
    8. Elche :
    The oldheads team is average with some good pieces Breed has shown that he can score but if the team just starts to spam crosses they will lose alot of games. if root is there cam i see them being even more suspect there backline is unproven and none of them have been starters for a solid season alot of ? surrounding this team but you never know if they find someone to get the ball to Nax and don't rely on crosses they should be fine
    9. Villareal
    If meh was a team it would be Villareal, they're the straight face emoji they're the potato chips the steady middle table team that is just you know not bad not good just there. But they picked up some talent in the attack and colo knows what he is doing they could make a splash but talia and eljazzytoro are leaky and as sus as they come it will depend on whether littlewing plays cdm and is able to command that spot to get the ball forward but you know taco will be the wet bandaid covering for talia and torro so like pemdas say he cancels it out right?
    10. Real Sociedad
    this team doesnt fill you with confidence i know Knifey and Dub are both solid in the back BUT WHERE ARE THE FULLBACKS Hazey is a great CDM but then you look at the roster and you just see players who are fill in quality you see finkle Pheonix and Shiftee and yeah they can score but can they get the ball theyre are just to many questions on this team to feel confident in them
    11. Valencia:
    Though it isnt the same valencia they still look like a very average squad alot of people im not familiar with but if they are pinning alexmaltese as a starter that backline might struggle philly is a good fullback the midfield im not familiar with if its players from the VFL team they could be better than i think djalbanian is capable but not necessarily prolific especially if he doesn't have a good solid supporting cast behind him BUT WHY TWO GOOD GOALIES??
    12. Bilbao
    Look Odegaard is a beast goalie Donhexi is also a beast goalie Cropper is good but the rest is filled with players who you never heard of or players you have for the wrong reasons (Niceasholes brother) i just dont know enough about them to rank them higher

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. xZackPF

Discord:
    zacky#1296
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -2
    Switch elche and Villareal

• Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. NickyBobbyy

NickyBobbyy NickyBobby

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -1
    I am amazed you wrote this without using a period once. Wow.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. xZackPF

Discord:
    zacky#1296
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -2
    Don't need them to much work to add punctuation