S37 Calder Champs!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by MiDi l97l, Feb 10, 2021.

1. MiDi l97l

MiDi l97l Take it easy dude, but take it

Discord:
    MiDi#7306
    Ratings:
    +897 / 67 / -33
    Wanted to start off by saying congratulations to @Reynoldsx24, @RY0NN, and @Deleted User for building a tough and competitive team. Was a battle of a series and you had three lines that could win any game you put them out for. Also wanted to congratulate the Baby Devs, Marlies, and Baby Bruins for having tough games along the way to the finals.

To the BUZZVILLE BABE SENS, we knew from the start of the season that we had something special, and this could be our season. To the returning players, @Dabaws l24l, @cabcavlax1, @McPluggles, @PitcheRxSwaGx, THE @ClavyShow, AND CAPTAIN @MarcQC101, thank you for keeping the SQUAWK going and buzzing all season. To the new guys, too many to tag, thanks for buying in to what we wanted to do here and keeping everything light and fun, especially when the outside world is shut down. Fantastic people, all of you.

@Lebang 58, from miserable Playoff Gab last season to potential MVP and Eddie Shore winner, absolutely phenomenal season across the board. Proud of you bud.
    @l1l Sharp l0l, you did it buddy. From losing to me a in S8 game 7, who would’ve thought we’d end up here. Always had a way to make every guy laugh in any party. You broke multiple curses this season, a Presidents Curse, the BroomCup Curse, and your own struggles in early rounds and game 7s. Great dog too. Absolute beauty and it’s been a pleasure bud.

We also wanted to thank some key supporters and contributors to this season and those before. @macros73 for the incredible shoutbox presence the last couple days. @Colonel20 who changed his site name (toxic b’y) but helped build the S36 Gulls which shaped much of the roster today. @Next BIue, @Newwdle, @Clawstro, @KeepYourChinUp, and ANTOINE ROY. Thanks to all you boys and many more who helped us in one way or another, whether it was with warmups or finding new and innovative ways to chirp me. Thank you all for your support and fun over the last few months.

Congrats again to everybody, league-wide, on a tough season, in a time that’s been rough for a lot of people. It was great to put away all that chaos to escape and play some virtual hockey. Best of luck to everybody next season!

:team777::team777::team777:

• Winner Winner x 28
    • Like Like x 9
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. l1l Sharp l0l

l1l Sharp l0l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +727 / 85 / -80
    :team777:annnnnnggggg! Still dont think we came out of shock that midi actually became useful in a game, but wow what a blast this season was. Thanks for being all cool people and even more a bunch of fucking buzzers tbnk and making management a bit easier for once, couldnt ask for a better way to go out. Long Live the Broomcup

• Winner Winner x 8
    Lsharpl
  3. Breckeeezy

Breckeeezy CHL All Star

Discord:
    breckzy#0
    Ratings:
    +840 / 36 / -35
    still dodged me. you trash. <3

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Breckzy
  4. XenoSZN

XenoSZN Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 3 / -24
    Called this on November 1st baby!! Love my baby sens, Congrats!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    XenoSZN
  5. Trravvy

Trravvy The One and Only

Ratings:
    +157 / 15 / -52
    Congratulations everyone on the baby sens well deserved, was loads of fun playing against you guys this season. To your management crew Sharp, Lebang and Midi you guys truly built a amazing team!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    travy_xx
  6. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    Wow most of the team getting ego'd, so I guess I'll tag everyone else smh.

Seriously though, Congrats to Henderson on a phenomenal run. Nothing, but respect for you guys! Huge thanks to @MiDi l97l @l1l Sharp l0l and @Lebang 58 for giving me a chance this season after a miserable return to the AHL last season. I'll never understand you guys bidding 3M on me after only winning five games last season, and having only played a couple of absolutely miserable club games with you guys prior to bidding. Great :team777:uzzing season guys, you built an unreal team that was extremely enjoyable to play for. It's ridiculously impressive that only three players on this team weren't here from day one (2/3 of them were guys picked up who you had last season). No toxicity, just playful banter/Midi bashing. Legitimately probably the only team in four years that I've ever been on where we actually played warm-up games before pretty much every game lmao.

Also I was serious about tagging everyone that Midi ego'd.

@KnifeVet22 - MVPKnife, you better not get snubbed for MVP like Midi snubbed you of a mention in this post. I don't know how the hell you slipped through NHL bidding, but man did you live up to your lofty bid contract and then some. Good shit for constantly getting the boys together for games, and finding fill-ins for 12s and shit.

@Cizikas x 53 - Brother we finally did the thing and won a Cup. Glad that we were actually on the same team for it. We didn't get to play together much, but in the end that worked out for the best. AOU AOU

@l1lxCooPxl9l - My linemate for almost the entire season. It's absurd that you go from preseason waiver by some Pitbull obsessed weirdo to certified Midi backpack holder. This is no small feat. Great season bud, thanks for all the goals and the beautiful set-up for the Cup clincher! :team777:ang

@AO l24l - Back to back Cups. I think the entire league is thankful you were the back to back winner, instead of that NewMapleLoser. Fantastic deadline pickup who helped carry Midi from the backend. It was a pleasure playing with you.

@aCanadianGamer - Buddy you weathered the storm playing with a dozen different D partners + Midi for almost the entire season. Easily the best "third line" dman in the league. I was lowkey concerned when the team first mentioned that you were going to be a third line dman before the season started, because I thought there was no possible way that would be true.

@TyrantOfSicily - I was going to be funny and just ignore you like Schwifty did on his media show, but I couldn't not say something about "Grandpa Tyrant." Good job keeping up with these youngsters and finally learning what Cap meant a couple of days ago (even though you still struggle with the correct usage :laugh:). You are a shutdown dman, and one of the biggest 500K steals in the league. Also congrats on being 1 for 1 for Cups with @Cizikas x 53 while not being stuck with @OrocK LLC

Lastly, Cup Check @Cloutkaniemi

-:team777:uzz out

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    bossy_22_
  7. vBxnditt

vBxnditt Member

Discord:
    vBxnditt#8624
    Ratings:
    +158 / 6 / -9
    Congrats midi Sharp and Lebang! You guys made a great team... well deserved. Respect to you guys

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    vbxnditt
  8. McPluggles

McPluggles I'm actually really bad

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -2
    Gotta be up there for the best season of LG I have had, been a blast. GG's to Henderson, and especially my old pal sleezy @Breckeeezy too. Unreal team with unreal players, and most importantly unreal guys. Called it before the season started that our 3rd time was gonna be the charm for the returning boys, finally broke the curse BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG. CUP CHECKKKK

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    FeeedzTV
  9. Giilbz

Giilbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,685 / 42 / -118
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Giilbz

Giilbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,685 / 42 / -118
    @cabcavlax1 i’m on a 3s whenever u wanna come slap the biscuit up the ice for me to chase, thanks.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. cabcavlax1

cabcavlax1 Peaked in S37

Discord:
    cabcavlax1#4804
    Ratings:
    +101 / 5 / -11
    ... If only they let you manage us last season @Gilbzey

• Like Like x 1
    cabcavlax1
  12. Studz x 7

Studz x 7 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 3 / -10
    The boys finally got the job done. And I couldn’t be happier.

@l1l Sharp l0l @Lebang 58 @MiDi l97l Way to finally take it home this season. Nothing but respect, y’all know that.

See everyone in S38 :)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Makaaarrrr

Makaaarrrr Stud Makar

Ratings:
    +82 / 24 / -16
    Antoine Roy is proud of y’all good job Buzzville i knew it

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. vGrxmpy

vGrxmpy Retired Offensive Defenseman

Discord:
    vgrxmpy#0
    Ratings:
    +247 / 7 / -16
    Hell of a job fellas well deserved

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. JayyDubski

JayyDubski LGCHL Director

Discord:
    dayoungbuck#0
    Ratings:
    +3,458 / 325 / -613
    Wow, no shoutout? Rude. Congrats Buzzville!

• Winner Winner x 2
    DaYoungBuck
  16. l Bossy l x 22

l Bossy l x 22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bossy#9297
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 126 / -162
    F*ck left out @cup4blues. I blame Midi.

Cup- Future LG Legend on LW. Will be the :goat: on the Dallas server. Way too keep battling this season... You went from not being able to save any snipes, to being a brick wall. You got snubbed from Bastien consideration harder than we snubbed you on this thread. :team777:uzz.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    bossy_22_
  17. I Risto I

I Risto I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    risto55#0
    Ratings:
    +866 / 79 / -110
    MVP ACG

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. cabcavlax1

cabcavlax1 Peaked in S37

Discord:
    cabcavlax1#4804
    Ratings:
    +101 / 5 / -11
    Shoutout to @I Risto I for being a baby sen for a week and going 2-0-1 while doing it!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    cabcavlax1
  19. BlueDevs9

BlueDevs9 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 4 / -16
    Deserved Belleville. Congrats

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. New Michigan

New Michigan On the Lake

Discord:
    korey72#0
    Ratings:
    +369 / 26 / -43
    Makes me teary-eyed. Love these buzzville senators. Wish I could’ve been apart of this one. Congratulations to all my boys, The Crunch Amulni. I love you all and congratulations again fellas <3

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    k72m