To my CBJ boys

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Chillos__97, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Chillos__97

Chillos__97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chillos__97#9294
    Ratings:
    +149 / 2 / -4
    By what should I start this thread, WE ARE CHAMPIONS BABY!

The whole story starts with the draft of Cmess in S14, the man had a bunch of picks for him. Step up at the plate and draft Daoust, Chilly, Axen and Kinger. All of them were consider as good prospects who grew up in S14 to become what they were this whole S15.

A good season 14 for the whole CBJ Squad but not enough to go for the long run…

S15 starts and Cmess knows he has to full send this season with all his DP’s. Get an amazing bidding and get some veteran to help the boys for a long run. The vets showed up all season around all the kids to help them grow and keep them on track. I have a lot of respect for Hughsy, Leafs, Champo, Snipester, Swick, Chipy and Dats !

Bad start season wise then Cmess knows he’s gotta shake the whole squad. The whole management starts looking for trades and players around the league. Hughsy and Cmess changed the goalie duo, add some depth on defense and got more talents in front to add to that balance team from top to bottom. And then, they pop off till the end to that famous Stanley CUP!

Cmess : Oh carter, I mean thank you, thanks for not giving up on me after that rough S14, I wasn’t easy and you still put me on tracks every time, like you would always say : Take your space little Chilly, I love you bud and I really do from the bottom of my heart. WE DID IT!

Hughesy : I mean, one of the underate player of this league, such a good player and a good human, thanks for being around and be honest with me in the goods and the bads. I love angry hughsy, don’t ever change !

ECHXMPO : the amount of respect I have for you is insane, the passion you bring to this whole squad is huge, you better drink a whole pack for me brother, I love you !

Leafs : you cutie, don’t miss on the good human and player he is. You should have get the AGM status by a mile before me, it was a honour to learn from you and to be able to see how much you brought to that main table to support the management squad.

Hoff : I saw you in all my scouting I did, the little unknown dman from the Hamilton Bulldogs, I saw you grown up in that whole season, and you were surround by amazing players who you built amazing chem with, I will never regret to put you so high on my draft board and im happy that cmess will still have you another season.

Chipy : what can I say, I need to learn to be as confident my guy. I respect that so much and big up to chipy’s chair, the real mvp baby. One more thing : Stay full Swag !

Playoffs Max : its crazy how life works sometimes, we were lineys a few years ago in the QCHL and we are back winning it all, at the deadline I thought about you, ask around I talked about the scoring machine that you are and im so glad that me and the management squad got you for this run. Stay clutch brother and positive as always !

Axen : where to start, my linemates in the chl , my boy since the start of our 6s career, we get draft by the same team and win that whole thing in the NHL, you are so good and did improve a lot, stay calm and positive like you always do, I love you and it will never change.

Rose: oh my … I hope one day people will see how good of a human you are, always there for his teammates and always blame himself for no reason because you are too nice for everyone, you deserve this whole thing and people shouldn’t stop their opinions on your name, I love your name and Je t’aime en tbnk RosemontBBQ

Mathieu : Freaking Perry, one my buddies you know what I think of you, it won’t change stay confident, clamp it up , carry the whole thing, we need to find a way so you stop sleeping my guy ahahah much love!

Swick : Can someone give this man some respect, I think people forget how good of center you are, super calm and clutch at the same times, always that spark in your thumbs , thanks for holding to me and keep me by your side all season long, I love you buddy

Snipester : Cmess was right, that duo is sick, amazing thumbs and a father on this line, always bringing back on track when I lost my mind all year, the experience that you brought me is insane, thank you for holding me close to you just like swick. Much love brother

Daoust : my freaking LD, how good you are now, we built some good chem together for calling some plays and cuts, always clutch on the breakout, trust me he’s french asf but the guy is worth the whole package. Good luck in your new management role , you deserve it so much !

Kingy : I wanna say that this part is kinda of emotional for me, ngl the following lines are hard to write. Like you always said and its true : I build you chillos …. Crazy how a virtual friendship can have a huge impact. S13 couldn’t get the mem cup as a teammates with WSR, S14 we get draft by the same team but you stay in the CHL as management for all ours Hut Heros friends that we love, I build that team with you from top to bottom so you can win that Mem Cup, stay up all night for CHL bidding and working on trades with you, and guess what, you won that Cup in one of the most sweaty division. S15 you comeback where you belong, here on my line like always… If only you would know how much you mean to me and this team, Im so happy cmess still have you for a long time. I keep joking that you can’t do a breakout… but I would never trade you for anything cause to me you are a brother from another mother and its worth more than anything esle. I love you so much buddy!

IThat and Dats : oh baby I love you guys, the boys came out and clutch some nasty saves all playoff long and won some big games for us to move forward and won that whole thing, people need to put a respect on you guys name, i think the whole team can’t thanks enough Cmess and Hugshy for that duo.

This whole season will be in my mind forever, you guys hold on me when I was not too positive and when I was costing, you guys impacted me in such a good way, I became a decent player and im still learning on the human side, I can’t you guys enough for all this run that we did together. I really hope you guys see how much you guys mean to me after all.

Special thank you to my irl friends, Gab and Willie, you guys mean the world to me and you are two goats as friends and players. The beauty of life is when something ends another thing starts and guess what... Its Flawless Time boys lets get that tourney baby whoooo !

Thank you all, I love you guys so much and Enjoy that Cup brothers !

It will always be CBJ SZN BABY !

Chilly,

(sorry for my poorenglish, i tried my best)

• Winner Winner x 43
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. l_HOFF_I

l_HOFF_I Hoff

Discord:
    Hoff#2965
    Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -1
    Love you chilly❤️❤️❤️ hell of a player even better person

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. xSnipeSter

xSnipeSter Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Snipe#5807
    Ratings:
    +395 / 28 / -59
    Love you chilly <3 unreal lw to have with swick and I, so much fun playing on your line this szn :)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Kingerr_-

Kingerr_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kingerr_-#5602
    Ratings:
    +160 / 5 / -21
    Chilly man, your love for LG is crazy man and I love that about you. Me and you are very similar in that way. We've been working together in LG for more than a year now and I couldn't have asked for a better partner <3 I just hope we get to play with each other in the near future again. From WSR SZN to CBJ SZN you have been by my side the whole time, you are such a good player and an even better friend, let's get that second cup together someday, love you chilly good luck next season, partner. :team381::team6:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. jarrettszn

jarrettszn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +427 / 21 / -84
    I’m not crying... you’re crying

• Winner Winner x 4
    jarrettszn
  6. Defty x 12

Defty x 12 Worthless

Discord:
    defty#2752
    Ratings:
    +115 / 2 / -13
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    defty_lefty
  7. Dylbxrt

Dylbxrt Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dylbert#2473
    Ratings:
    +181 / 11 / -6
    Chilly coming in with the elite post. You're elite Chilly you deserve this cup with all the CBJ boys

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    DylbertDangles
  8. Kuuzy x 19

Kuuzy x 19 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kalecii#0
    Ratings:
    +73 / 2 / -7
    Love u Lon time congrats <3 #sacrificiallambhere

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. ECHXMPO

ECHXMPO Warning Group

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    I love you man. We did it!! And by the way, it’s rosemontBBC

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. JASON0914

JASON0914 hey bud

Discord:
    jason0914#0
    Ratings:
    +137 / 4 / -8
    Winner winner chicken dinner, congrats on the cup fellas!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. xCmess

xCmess Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +93 / 8 / -5
    My boy <3

• Winner Winner x 2
    cmessplays
  12. SirGab-

SirGab- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SirGab#3480
    Ratings:
    +256 / 4 / -16
    Congrats chilly u deserve it!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    sirgab02
  13. ItsWillee

ItsWillee Pass puck to tbeat win game

Ratings:
    +193 / 1 / -14
    Nice write up, one of the nicest guy in LG well deserved.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    wilii
  14. iThatCanadian

iThatCanadian S15 Stanley Cup champ

Discord:
    ithatcanadian#0
    Ratings:
    +35 / 1 / -11

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    istreamnhl
  15. Hutsxn77

Hutsxn77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 13 / -30
    Love this squad ! Love ya chilly let’s go baby CHAMPS

• Winner Winner x 1
    hutsxn77
  16. Joffman-

Joffman- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +540 / 3 / -32
    :team6::team6:One of the best guys I know in LG. You deserve this so much, congrats chilly! Love you man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    joffman76
  17. mathieu112

mathieu112 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    Big love my man Chillos , Cup check baby

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. l Shamzy l

l Shamzy l Warning Group

Discord:
    shamzyyy#0
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -8
    Congrats chilly! One of the nicest people I’ve met in LG by far. You deserve it man!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. stealthstrike67

stealthstrike67 xStealthyxQC-_-

Discord:
    stealthstrike67#0
    Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -1
    Congratulations CBJ. Happy for Chippy to go out with a cup

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Rosemontbbqhc