S37 SJS Stanley Cup Champs!!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by CaLL Me Jakoo, Feb 10, 2021.

1. CaLL Me Jakoo

CaLL Me Jakoo LG Pittsburgh Penguins

Discord:
    CaLL Me Jakoo#2067
    Ratings:
    +758 / 9 / -33
    Boys,

What a ride. I can't thank you all enough for everything this season. We did it. We had 12 new guys win their first ever LGHL Stanley Cup. It was a rollercoaster of a season honestly, a lot of people didn't even think we would make the playoffs at one point, but the boys were just going through the motions in preparation for the big dance. The playoffs.... 16-1-1 record to beat the best playoff record of all time.

It all started with round one against @xOgLowkeyyx 's Vegas Golden Knights. The boys came out hot with a big 4-0 sweep, as we all know he made the unfortunate mistake of trading us eventual Conn Smythe winner, no other than @lx JoneZ xl ! Big shoutout to @itsSINYC as well for his ECU shutout in game 1 of the series. Well, after the boys put the brooms and some other things away in Vegas, we headed for Seattle ...

Next up was @SweetLou9208 and the Dog Dads. Luckily for them they were able to steal a game off of us as we needed to burn @Jumps x 42 's one ECU playoff game. Unfortunately for him and us, it was not at skater, it was in between the pipes. Moral of the story, the boys got pumped 5-0. Joking aside, @Jumps x 42 thank you for your sacrifice, we all love you. @donnybrah especially.

Then, the Western Conference finals rolled around. @Miike Scott and the 2 ping Nashville Predators were up. Luckily for them @Miike Scott ordered the whole team the new TaylorMade SIM2 irons with @x Neal x 18 x 's million dollar contract as the boys were headed to Two Rivers Golf Club after a quick 5 game series.

Last up, the Stanley Cup Finals. The boys were hungry and so were the brooms, AGAIN. These Sharks took it in 4 games despite everyone on @Schwifty7 / NoThumbsLive show picking FLA in 5 or 6 games. Jokes aside shoutout to @jared2112 , @NINETY ElGHT & @iTz x Luigi x some good buddies over there who built another solid team.

THE BOYS ARE STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!! :team15:

@King_Formless / EichelFan1995 LOL ... Oh Captain my Captain, Thanks for everything brother. Been here since day one and we finally got our cup. Two big gronk spike breakaway tucks in game 2 of the finals to give the boys a 2-0 lead, couldn't ask for more. Can't wait to run it back together.

@OwnTheBlue & @Sharpxo my liney's. Thank you boys so much and congrats, you guys made it really easy on me since we started playing together and all throughout the playoffs. Big shutout to @Sharpxo with the game winner in game 4 to seal deal late in the 3rd period. I can't wait to have you both back next season so we can run it back again. Little Decs and the boys :eyes:

@iNooch & @Nardo x 19 : The disrespect put on your guys names along with our entire D core was unbelievable. THESE BOYS ARE CLAMPSSSSSS. GET OFF THEIR ICE. Let's go boys, it was just too easy back there, playing with you guys was a blast. Congrats to both of you, very well deserved.

@OBrien x 8 , @TrevorZegras & @dueceinthedirt : The trio. You guys have basically trolled me since day one, so I'm all set with being trolled for about a year now, but I knew you guys would show up when I needed you to the most. The key to our success all throughout the playoffs. Thank you boys for everything and enjoy cup checking in the SB for the next few months, you guys deserve it, as it was long overdue.

@GONGxSHOW : Finally. We did it. Third times a charm my man. Thank you for everything, I couldn't ask for a better player honestly. Played in a bunch of different roles all throughout the season and showed up big in every single game. 7-1-0 in the playoffs as well, congrats brother, it was also long long overdue!

@Luusky : My guy. Throwback to our banana league days together, we finally did it as well. You were lights out ever since we called you up towards the end of the season. I knew how bad you wanted it. That 9-0-2 all time playoff record doesn't lie. They slept on you... Let's go, congrats man!

@donnybrah : DONNY. I won't lie, I slept on you for far too long. You've been asking me to pick you up for seasons now, I finally did, and we win. Big shoutout to Gwan for this as well. He just knew. This guy just wins games man. No way around it. Fun fact, he also gets in a good workout during games as his heart rate exceeds 120 beats per minute when he plays with @Gwan LOL. Congrats on another cup my guy!

@lx JoneZ xl & @Perellzy : Lights out all playoffs. Couldn't ask for more out of you two. Thank you guys for everything this season and all throughout our playoff run. @lx JoneZ xl congrats on the Conn Smythe, well deserved. 25-0-0 career record as a San Jose Shark in the playoffs, unreal. Records have been broken. @Perellzy , thank you so much as well man. I know this win meant a lot to you. I'm so glad we were able to scoop you from VAN around the deadline. Congrats again to both of you studs!

Last but not least, my homies...

@l1l Bones l3l : My dude. The Matt duo. The boys have been here before, and WON EVERY SINGLE TIME. This guy doesn't lose in a Shark uniform either. 14-0-0 as a San Jose Shark in the playoffs, just simply can't be beat. Also very deserving of a playoff MVP award. Think you know what I'm going to say next, but we're a little too familiar with the B2B concept to not give it a go...... again.

@ScaryJoeyy : Trevvyyyy, just another day in the office for this guy. Slamming beers with Tino and running through the LGHL playoffs. 5th Stanley Cup? Too many to count. Congrats again, also deserving of a playoff MVP award, 8-0-0 and lead the playoffs in points. Like I said, another day in the office. BUT, we're not done yet, there's just A LOT more to win in the next few months. Let's eat. :cool:

@Gwan : Save the best for last, they say. Boys, I'll tell ya what. I've learned three things in life:
    1.) Do not bet against Patrick Mahomes
    2.) Do not bet against Tuuka Rask
    3.) DO NOT bet against Gwan in the playoffs
    It's just too easy for this man. He signs up, he wins. Thanks so much for eveything this season man. You made it so easy on me and helped a lot more than you needed to, I really appreciate it. Again, another day in the office for this man as well. The trophy case is lookin' too nice. Like I said to Trev though, there is just a lot more out there to win, if you know what I mean... :eyes:

You have been awarded the Stanley Cup Champions Award for Season: 37 of the LGHL. :team15:

@King_Formless @Luusky @donnybrah @TrevorZegras @GONGxSHOW @Gwan @iNooch @itsSINYC @l1l Bones l3l @lx JoneZ xl @Nardo x 19 @OBrien x 8 @OwnTheBlue @Perellzy @ScaryJoeyy @Sharpxo @CaLL Me Jakoo & @dueceinthedirt

• Winner Winner x 36
    • Like Like x 12
    • Funny Funny x 1
    CaLLMeJakooo
  2. KingFormless

KingFormless Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +601 / 50 / -50
    im not crying.... youre crying

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Luusky

Luusky Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lucas (Powar Fowad)#7959
    Ratings:
    +207 / 26 / -44
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Nata1e

Nata1e I'm walking em

Discord:
    Natale#9564
    Ratings:
    +1,004 / 162 / -202
    • Like Like x 2
    l_s4k_1
  5. ScaryJoeyy

ScaryJoeyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    scaryjoeyy#0
    Ratings:
    +434 / 49 / -43
    6 rings thank you, 2 for 2 in the sharks uni what a run cap!

• Winner Winner x 2
    ScaryJoeyy
  6. Trick x9

Trick x9 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. l1l Bones l3l

l1l Bones l3l BBB Owner

Ratings:
    +827 / 40 / -41
    *Steps into Jakoo's office*

• Like Like x 2
    BonesOnDemand
  8. donnybrah

donnybrah Better At EASHL Than Im4thLineWorthy

Discord:
    donnybrah#0690
    Ratings:
    +290 / 29 / -40
    @Gwan waiting on you.

• Winner Winner x 1
    donnybrah
  9. Nealerr

Nealerr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x Neal x 18 x#7178
    Ratings:
    +432 / 20 / -14
    WHY MY MONEY THOUGH

• Funny Funny x 1
    NealiteGaming
  10. Gwan

Gwan #9

Discord:
    gwan#0
    Ratings:
    +685 / 19 / -37
    First off, just want to say thanks to all the boys. Probably one of my most fun teams to be around. All 3 lines everyone had a blast and was friendly throughout the season so thanks to you all for making the experience for everyone great.

Next up I have some business to take care of:

#1)
    Jan 14, 2021 at 5:33 AM - Gilleh: whos the best LG team these days
    Jan 14, 2021 at 5:34 AM - AnacondaStud: probably Gwan team there always good
    Jan 14, 2021 at 5:46 AM - oHeroism: Their defense is awful

#2)
    Dec 12, 2020 at 9:06 PM - l Doughty l: The Sharks have traded KesselySnipes420 to the Wild for donnybrah
    Dec 12, 2020 at 9:07 PM - l Doughty l: what the fuck lol
    Dec 12, 2020 at 9:34 PM - Rockxt 5: Bahahah trading kess for donnybrah im dead
    Dec 12, 2020 at 9:34 PM - Gwan: lots of lg experts here, must have a lot of cups
    Dec 12, 2020 at 9:35 PM - Rockxt 5: Bahahaah
    Dec 12, 2020 at 9:11 PM - l Doughty l: thought theyd clear it another way last thing I expected braaazy

#3)
    Jan 25, 2021 at 10:10 AM - AnacondaStud: nobody is taking down SJS they are cup champs u guys are all playing to be pretenders.

Crazyyy stuff. Good job @AnacondaStud

Lastly, I feel like I'm a humble guy for the most part but for once I'll have to acknowledge myself. 46-6-1. That was my playoff record playing LG through the last 6 years. I feel like this may be something that may be untouched for quite some time at least. For how many playoff games played and honestly playing 1st and 2nd lines throughout my entire career, having close to an 87% win rate is something I feel like I can be proud of at the end of all this. Regular season games have never given me the same drive to win as I have for the playoffs and some of my past seasons show it lol. Anyone who's played a playoff game with me the last few years though in LG, especially on these Stanley Cup teams I've been on, can attest to this and knows how "passionate" I get :laugh:

Anyways, I've had a blast the past few years and have been fortunate to be on a lot of successful teams with a lot of great personalities and nice guys overall. Want to thank all my past pals and teammates I've had the good luck of befriending over the years. One of my biggest motivations to win ever since I won my first cup with these SHARKS back in S26 was helping other guys without cups get their first on Xbox as well. It's gotta be over 40+ players now that I've been able to help. Knowing these guys can step away at any time and feel they accomplished something on the game and this site is a pretty good feeling just for myself.

That being said, this will be my LAST LG season. Maybe down the line I may be bored and sign up for a forward a few times but I'm officially retiring from Defense in LGHL. The best way to go out is always on top so after 5 cups I think that's a proper send off for me ^_^ Hoping some of you new guys can win some cups and help other new upcoming guys win some cups as well. Plenty of great people on this site that grind every season that still haven't won the whole thing so keep spreading the wealth!

Have to also thank all my past past Owners and Management since I started playing LG. Learned a lot from you guys when I was just a newcomer in LG on how to manage teams and handle a full NHL roster as well as having good relations with your AHL. Also have to give a thanks to @LG McDonald and the BOGs, especially @Winston Payne & @ShortyxLOSE who always found the time to answer my questions regarding rules, rosters, etc. Going out of their ways to answer my questions and concerns definitely helped ease the stress some seasons of being under the clock on deadlines and trades so thanks for taking the time to reply back as soon as you could.

Those Sharks will be in good hands with @CaLL Me Jakoo running it back. Good luck to all you guys returning and win it again! :team15::team15::team15::team15::team15:

• Winner Winner x 23
    • Like Like x 4
  11. KingFormless

KingFormless Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +601 / 50 / -50
    that retirement joke was funny. See you at practice. @Gwan

• Funny Funny x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. donnybrah

Discord:
    donnybrah#0690
    Ratings:
    +290 / 29 / -40
    Thank you for sleeping on me, please continue to do that into bidding. I am on 60 ping on every server I play on, 80+ to QC! It's tough, so keep me around what I'm at now if you can. That'd be great.

To those who didn't think I could ride as a passenger with two of the best players in the league, think again! I've done it twice now, thanks to Bones/ScaryJoey/Gwan/Gong/usually Jonez.

A big shouts to @CaLL Me Jakoo for finally picking me up instead of sitting there and saying he can't make the cap work. It's always fun when people believe in you and are good vibes all the time. Dead dog vibes are my least favorite to deal with after you lose an LG game. Obviously, Gwan deserves a shout out for always keeping me on edge mid-game. Never get comfortable.

The second line was always on point regardless of who was playing on it when I was with SJ, which is huge. Need everyone to clutch up to win one.

This is by far the best team I've ever been on and I've been on some GOOD teams. You need a special mix of talent/ability, passion, and alcohol issues that our third line brought to the table to win.

And the defense! You don't win without elite defense and that's what we had. Usually, there's one or two good d-men, but I was confident with every single player we had which isn't something I can say about many other teams I've been on, even cup winners. Put that together with great goalies who NEVER LOSE and it was meant to be.

Anyway, @Gwan told me that he'll be back next season and he's just planning a full media special coinciding with his return. Jordan-esque, really.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    donnybrah
  13. Jumps69

Jumps69 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +451 / 48 / -89
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Jumpsss
  14. Th3 l AnD 0n1y

Th3 l AnD 0n1y The Lord

Discord:
    th3land0n1y#0
    Ratings:
    +1,317 / 61 / -31
    Don’t bet against Patrick Mahomes? He got his ass whooped by the goat!

• Winner Winner x 2
    th3_1_and_0n1y
  15. DDW-_-

DDW-_- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,499 / 73 / -89
    Hold up first of all.... Why hasn't @CaLL Me Jakoo or @Gwan thanked me yet for helping them clear the cap and giving them the playoff goat @donnybrah. Also @donnybrah I'm a bit upset I didn't get a dam shout-out for helping you out at the deadline.. I mean you can do it in private but can't thank me in public.. NOTED. Some friends yall 3 are ehh. All jokes aside congrats on the cup.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Luusky

Luusky Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Lucas (Powar Fowad)#7959
    Ratings:
    +207 / 26 / -44
    Yea OK @Gwan as your official agent and dad, I can confirm you WILL NOT retire.

i need you to keep walking me off the e-ledge when needed.

in all seriousness if you do retire, I don’t think LG has ever had a player as dominant as you. The things you do on 60+ ping is out of this world!!

but don’t retire for fuck sake

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Perellzy

Perellzy I am bad! No you are!

Discord:
    Perellzy#9269
    Ratings:
    +58 / 8 / -36
    @Gwan you and @CaLL Me Jakoo are some of the best owners and nicest people on this site fr. You guys dont have egos and actually care about putting together a good group and keeping a good environment. You werent afraid to message me or anyone else after games l just to go over stuff, give advice, ane check in before games. It made me want to play more and stay invested in LG, which I sometimes have trouble with. Thanks for helping me and many others win our first cups as well :) You guys are real ones and shoutout to THESE SHARKS love you guys. Thanks <3

• Winner Winner x 5
    Perellzy
  18. donnybrah

Discord:
    donnybrah#0690
    Ratings:
    +290 / 29 / -40
    as if I didn’t send you a message on Snapchat thanking you for sending me to this team!!!!

donnybrah
  19. Yonnnnnnn x 13

Yonnnnnnn x 13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Yonnnnnnn x 13#2223
    Ratings:
    +185 / 15 / -21
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    yonnnnnnnx13
  20. L__U__C__K__Y__x

L__U__C__K__Y__x Well-Known Member