Please Vote! Issues with COC section 5

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Dradavich, Feb 16, 2021.

?

Should Section 5 be rewritten?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    68.6%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    31.4%
  1. erinssilence

erinssilence Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +709 / 28 / -83
    You think you hear what I'm saying but clearly don't. Have you had random people you've never talked to pester you in the sb asking you your gender over and over again? Have you had someone constantly use slurs to you then watch them get a slap on the wrist for it? Have you had someone share information they managed to find on you with their buddies so they can all come at you with it? I know we've agreed on things before French and I know you took Fog and Toppys side on things when they were thr focal points of some attacks. The point of the article in the CoC is to create a place where people aren't discriminated against, harassed or having to feel like they are being attacked. It's the right move and if people can't adapt then maybe they're the ones that need to leave. The internet and this league are for everyone and no one should be feel they're not wanted, excluded or hated to the point of having to leave a place they enjoy because a handful of bad apples decide they need to be assholes on the internet.

memphisonfirex
  2. Thee_Ghosty

Thee_Ghosty Well-Known Member

Discord:
    thee_ghosty#0
    Ratings:
    +607 / 19 / -101
    Can I have it in an audio version so I don't have to read it?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. FrenchMoron

FrenchMoron Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,056 / 70 / -198
    It is for everyone. You are right. I did not face such comments on here. But I did go to college as a French Canadian baseball player in the US. There I've shared some information about myself to you and I will keep going just to prove a point. I was the French guy tryna take the American's spot, my English wasn't very good, I wasn't the most in shape guy, I wasn't as good as I thought I would be. I've been told many things that would get banned on here. Been made fun of a lot. But instead of being a little bitch about it. I got better. I became better than them at their own games. Whether it was the chirp game or the game of baseball itself. I became a better teammate. I did a lot of things that wasn't just me looking for pity for my situation. I wanted to be a part of that team, I wanted to leave a mark and I did. And I didn't by feeling sorry for myself.

I did say some wrong things on this site. I also got banned for shit I said off the site, because an idiot came at me and apparently I'm not allowed to reply to him with whatever the fuck I want to tell him outside the LG boundaries. It's also why I bully the bullies on here. I just use the right words to remind them how ridiculous they are for thinking they're better than anyone here and acting like it matters.

So to get back to what you're saying. There are comments that have no business being on this site. But when it comes to those personal attacks, most of them shouldn't be bannable. Because YOU are responsible for EVERYTHING you post on the Internet. You don't want people to find your Social Medias, there's a lot of privacy options for that. You learn that rather quickly. Your information was found, based on what you're saying here, because you slipped your email in an AC post. I mean why were you trying to AC someone in the first place if they didn't know anything about you yet?

I just don't get it. Toughen up. I know your situation because YOU did open up. I have friends in your own situation, I have nothing against it and am supportive of them. But they don't go on the Internet mentioning it, knowing not a whole lotta people are on the same page. It's the reality of such decision you made.

The internet is not a "safe" place.

No Streaming Account
  4. Ryan_x_28

Ryan_x_28 Warning Group

Discord:
    ryan_x_28#6675
    Ratings:
    +800 / 30 / -71
    Anyone wanna explain the last like 8 messages. All TLDR

ryan_x_28
  5. xOneTimer

xOneTimer Well-Known Member