Xbox SNP Staff Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Saturday Night Puck (LGSNP)' started by Hawksfan4444, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Hawksfan4444

Hawksfan4444 X1 CHL Commissioner

Ratings:
    +1,063 / 24 / -54
    With the revival of SNP, I am looking for a few people to help run this, with me. You would need to be available on Saturdays. Captains will be picked at 6 PM EST and games will run from 9 PM until the tournament concludes.

If you are interested, fill out the application below.

SNP Staff Application:

If you wish to become an SNP staff member, please fill out the application below:
    1. What is your age?
    2. Which league(s) are you applying to be a staff member for? (Example: FNP or SNP)
    3. Have you ever been banned in any league on LG? If so, for what exactly?
    4. Have you ever been chat-box banned? If so, for what exactly?
    5. Do you have any prior management or staff experience across LG? Please post some examples below.
    6. Do you have a Discord account? If not, you will need one as you will be communicating through it when needed for the Discord server.
    7. What is your availability like on a typical Friday and Saturday night? Are you free from 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM+?
    8. Are you familiar with the site tools and how to operate them?
    9. What is your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself on a scale of 1 (least) to 7 (most).
    10. Do you have a laptop/PC to help with updating things?
    Once this has been filled out, I will reach out to you and let you know if I am interested in and handing off the tools to you.

highlikeakite4
  2. xPineLx

xPineLx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xpinelx#0
    Ratings:
    +104 / 20 / -66
    1. What is your age? 24
    2. Which league(s) are you applying to be a staff member for? (Example: FNP or SNP) SNP
    3. Have you ever been banned in any league on LG? If so, for what exactly? Yes, First season owning because i made few mistake.
    4. Have you ever been chat-box banned? If so, for what exactly? Yes
    5. Do you have any prior management or staff experience across LG? Please post some examples below. Yes, Been running FNP/SNP both for a full month both leagues
    6. Do you have a Discord account? If not, you will need one as you will be communicating through it when needed for the Discord server. Yes
    7. What is your availability like on a typical Friday and Saturday night? Are you free from 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM+? All full avail.
    8. Are you familiar with the site tools and how to operate them? Yes perfectly
    9. What is your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself on a scale of 1 (least) to 7 (most). 5 to 7
    10. Do you have a laptop/PC to help with updating things? Yes

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    xPineLx
  3. xCheerZx

xCheerZx Savvy Old News Hound

Ratings:
    +229 / 88 / -60
    1. 29
    2. SNP
    3. No
    4. Tris trolling lol
    5. Owner,GM,AGM,BOG,League Director, SNP Staff
    6. Yes
    7. Avail all night
    8. Yes fully
    9. 7
    10. Yes

iiAm_FearZ
  4. Zebr4Power

Zebr4Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -1
    1. 30
    2. SNP
    3. No
    4. No
    5. No, First season as TC.
    6. Yes
    7. Saturday 7:30 to as games goes on
    8. Know how to put stats of the game
    9. 4.
    10. Yes (PC)

No Streaming Account
  5. AlphaX Risen

AlphaX Risen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 6 / -20
    1. 20
    2. SNP
    3. Yes because I didnt respond in a timely matter in my first season of LG. I was on a cruise and said ban was overturned.
    4. No
    5. WJC Owner this past season and current WJC Owner. Ive also been league staff in IOHL, West league, TAXHL, and VHL.
    6. Yes
    7. Available all weekend at those times.
    8. Yes
    9. 6. There are a few things I don't know. im not going to give you an unfair response.
    10. Yes

No Streaming Account