Group A Predications

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by Shlarchey, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Shlarchey

Shlarchey Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shlarchey#0
    Ratings:
    +535 / 116 / -193
    These are my predictions and my opinion Im taking time out of my day to do this, there is not enough media so you're welcome. Comment below how dog water my predictions are if you want :). Ok lets start with Group A.

Group A
    1. Olympia You can't expect Olympia to finish anywhere but 1st firist they are expected to be in the finals with all their top placements and unlike other top teams they have not chnage their rosters which provides stability and chem only rising. You have to respect the loyalty from the Olympia guys for their starters with the addition to @JClaus33 A top 10 center just on the bench ready to use at any time @McFleuryyy wants to go to a party. Tune into @G lR ii M x Tinder and drafts stream great content watch them get their 8th finals in a row NBD.

2.Flawless Another team that has been together for some time now. Flawless finished 7th in the cbj tourney that's nothing to frown about 5 losses and 3 otl losses with 16 wins there losses were only against top teams so its not to shabby points in 19/24 games. @SirGab- is deadly and criminally underrated by xbox guys look for him to heat up. But the rest of them it all depends on how they adjust from console to console Mars could finish 2nd and I wouldn't be surprised. I have not seen any of these guys consistently playing xbox in cc's drafts or club and Im always playing. I have seen them here and there but not much. The decider for 2nd will probably be mars vs flawless stay tuned for it.

3.Mars Okay okay some of these players you would not expect them to be in front of LFG and Luxurious but the last tourney they were in back in Na cup they went pretty far beating some good teams. These guys have been playing together on both consoles for years and play west drafts every night together and its not only gaming these guys actually like each other that helps when you can talk to your teammates about anything. Also a key reason these guys are all Cali West Good luck ! You guys playing 10-20 are gonna be on on 40-60 while they go from 90-40 they are gonna dominate on this server its alot easier to go down in ping then to go up. I could see them stealing some games just with them throwing turds on net and getting those greasy goals. @Jensen315 has 18 goals in 9 games on east/qc in lg wait to see him on south central this guys unreal man.

4.LFG They would possibly be 3rd without the South Central server rule because these guys are all grinders. Every single on of these guys have been grinding club cc's everyday for the last 2 years that I know of I think @Portcenter and @Psycelangelo have a great roster but are they gonna lose out on chem with a couple of there decisions on the roster with removing @God Haazy and @NoThumbs Fox for @RRaWGeRs and I'm not sure whos gonna start @nitteh or @PieR Talent but that is gonna be the question. They might be more talented but as we know more talent does not necessarily make you win games.

5.Luxorious
    Tbh these guys have a very interesting roster I think they got shafted a bit with their group they could possibly qualify in another group but I think they should have gotten themselves a top center instead of 3 right wings I could be wrong but if they would have took the best right wing than take 2 centers it would of helped them a lot. @King_Formless is a good right wing but I think they could have gotten a different center and form could have played rw some where else as a starter. They have Veterans Like @Trooobs and @l Yahtzee I who have done this for awhile and they have a ton of heart. They can tear up that left side but I think those 2 are the X factor for this team if they get shut down they wont win against these other teams in the group.

6.Rise to Fame This a team that could have a better roster but they are friends with some of the guys on the team so they just wanna have fun. I respect it but sometimes some people on the team won't like losing because of loyalty. @Pelley_ is a goal scorer and can pot 3 in under 2 mins and you won't even know what happen. @CHARAx33z is my boy and Can play d alone keep your head up with him.

7. Resolty
    These guys played last tourney together I wouldn't sleep on them completely but qc's on south central might go south so I don't think they will be a playoff team but most games should be close for them. @Morin xI98I is their best player by far I don't think he can wins games single handedly but he will put up points I hope they upset some team to make things interesting.

8. Allegiance
    These guys are in a tough situation I think @Leveskii 11 is a very good player but I just don't these guys are too scary other than him @Bureee is good but he is not a game changer look for him in the game against mars with him being west. Yea I think these guys would beat most 8 seeds but they needed better d against these other 7 teams with all better dman. @lCEx35 is gonna be in for alot of shots good luck buddy

• Like x 7
    • Dislike x 2
    • Troll x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
    ShlarcheyYT
  2. Shlarchey

Discord:
    shlarchey#0
    Ratings:
    +535 / 116 / -193
    I would appreciate somebody splitting this with me because I don't want to type this much 8 times maybe 4 if no one agrees I will do all 8 but I wont be able to give as much detail as above it will just be 1 sentence.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    ShlarcheyYT
  3. StonewallSieve

StonewallSieve Well-Known Member

Discord:
    StonewallSieve#6688
    Ratings:
    +120 / 5 / -18
    thanks for the content

• Like Like x 1
    Stonewallsieve
  4. Pelley_

Pelley_ Best Ginger on the Sticks

Discord:
    .pelley#0
    Ratings:
    +512 / 10 / -24
    some people on the team won't like losing because of loyalty huh.. news to me :) good write up though brother.

• Like Like x 1
    PeIIey
  5. Sharpxo

Sharpxo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sharpxo#0
    Ratings:
    +215 / 3 / -23
    GO MARS!!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Big Lehk

Big Lehk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230 / 25 / -199
    i rlly wish this made sense jacob, but what’d i expect coming from somebody who lost to monahtize on ld and me on C 5-0 and 5-1 in sharks, shame

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Shlarchey

Discord:
    shlarchey#0
    Ratings:
    +535 / 116 / -193
    Prove me wrong

ShlarcheyYT
  8. Big Lehk

Ratings:
    +230 / 25 / -199
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Shlarchey

Discord:
    shlarchey#0
    Ratings:
    +535 / 116 / -193
    If you finish 7 or 8 than I need an apology if not Ill give you kudos Good luck to you guys.

ShlarcheyYT
  10. Zahcarry

Zahcarry Well-Known Member

Discord:
    zach#2847
    Ratings:
    +67 / 2 / -6
    Zachjeet
  11. racc2000

racc2000 Anthony#8

Discord:
    racc2000#0
    Ratings:
    +21 / 1 / -6
    Im
    The goalie ahahhah not ice ;)

racc2000_
  12. sycch

sycch Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sycch#5242
    Ratings:
    +473 / 26 / -49
    Allegiance couldn't compete with the tough teams in this group. Hate to see it

gymfreakty
  13. Shlarchey

Discord:
    shlarchey#0
    Ratings:
    +535 / 116 / -193
    ShlarcheyYT
  14. Big Lehk

Ratings:
    +230 / 25 / -199
    No Streaming Account
  15. Big Lehk

Ratings:
    +230 / 25 / -199
    also i’d like my apology we didn’t finish 7 or 8 ;)

No Streaming Account
  16. Shlarchey

Discord:
    shlarchey#0
    Ratings:
    +535 / 116 / -193
    good job buddy

ShlarcheyYT