Slee's Predictions Group A-B

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by Sleemn, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Sleemn

Sleemn Slutman

Discord:
    Sleemn#6679
    Ratings:
    +145 / 5 / -11
    With Covid still around and me now working at home and having bunch of free time, I thought I'd get in on this and give you all my predictions for the upcoming Kings Coast Cup. Friendly reminder that I do not mean to offend any team or player by any means. This is simply a prediction based off of my knowledge of the ESHL scene,

Group A

I think here is a no brainer on who should finish on top in this group. The three headed monster in @Gabseh , @Rockxt 5 and @McFleuryyy from Olympia will start of strong following their Caps Gaming victory and will finish on top of this group. I wouldn't be shocked seeing @G lR ii M x swiping right and left on tinder during a couple of those matches.

Following Olympia, I could see a battle between Flawless, Luxurious and LFG for 2nd place. I do believe LFG has been making a name for themselves in the past few events and could surprise some people here. @Psycelangelo 's group been grinding a lot lately and might catch a few teams off guard and possibly getting them through a few rounds once playoffs start.

On the other hand, we have Flawless. Flawless being a top team on the PS4 side but still making it amongst the top teams on Xbox in every event. I do think people underestimate this team as I could see them having a real tight game playing their best hockey against Olympia. I do believe @ImLxziee- and @LaFleuR11 have the ability to take this team into another Top 8 finish.

@l Yahtzee I is back with a team called Luxurious. All in all, this team is made up of a solid group of players in @DeLong x 22 @Trooobs @Trick x9 . If the Dice game turns out to be the powerhouse he was before, I wouldn't be shocked seeing this team making a push for 2nd place here.

With that all said, here is how I think the standings will be after round robin for Group A

1. Olympia
    2. Flawless
    3. Luxurious
    4. LFG
    5. Rise 2 Fame
    6. Resolty
    7. Mars
    8. Allegiance

Group B

Without a doubt, I do think Composure comes out on top in this group. While losing a few of their members, Composure comes out strong out of #Rostermania with the addition of @CaLL Me Jakoo and @officialmark07. You think they were done there? Of course not, they go and grab one of if not the best goalie in the game in @Vaynx. This powerhouse of a team will cruise on to win this division without a sweat. This team's expectation is so high that we could possibly see a collapse if they don't make it to the finals, don't you think?

I do believe from here on out, this becomes one of the most up in the air groups. Battling for 2nd place will be Black Ice, Unknown Talent, Status Quo and possibly True North.

Black Ice comes back to the scene With @Bitcoin98x and @jared2112 leading the team. We all know these 2 have been a force together for quite a while, but can they find the perfect roster to fill our their team? If all goes as planned, they should finish 2nd or 3rd in this group.

Another team comes out after missing a few events. Unknown Talent led by @I Parksy x I76I makes their way back adding former player @Rivzter and forming a great offensive trio with @l Assonnato l . I do believe they can be somewhat dangerous if their dcore holds up against the top teams in their group. I know they score, but can they defend? That will be their biggest task here.

Status Quo comes in with a good roster led by Top dman @Playoff Bren and Top Fwrd @Bouch 26. After forming their team off of #rostermania, can we see some chemistry built between the 5 of them? I think so. I believed their top end talent will lead them into a top 4 spot here. Question is which @l Bousquet l will we see? Knowing Bousquet myself, he can be one of the greatest goalies in the game on one night and completely doggy caca the next night. If he can remain stable, I wouldn't be surprised seeing this team fighting for 2nd place here.

Moving on with True North. After a couple of surprise victories in the past few events against proven top squads in the business, True North comes in as a hit or miss team. If they can somewhat play their hockey like they did against Cobra Kai in the SJ Tourney, @Wrxsto and company could cause trouble to other teams in this division. I wouldn't count them out in this one and I believe they will make a push for the last 2 spots in this division.

Last but not least, The Lights Out boys. Another all QC squad if I am not mistaking. My boy @NBD l Karma l and the boys will have a tuff road ahead of them. As a new team in the mix, Lights out will have the opportunity to prove themselves as a competing team fighting for a spot in the playoffs. No mistakes will need to be made in order for them to make it out of the Round Robin. If they can sneak out a win against one of the teams mentioned above, I could see them ranking in at #4 in this group.

With that all said, here is how I think the standings will be after round robin for Group B

1. Composure
    2. Black Ice
    3. Unknown Talent
    4. Status Quo
    5. True North
    6. Lights Out
    7. The Generals
    8. Nova Scotia

If you guys enjoy these kind of things let me know and I'll keep going for the remaining groups.

• Like Like x 11
    • Funny Funny x 1
    sleemanguy
  2. KingFormless

KingFormless Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +601 / 50 / -50
    Plz do not boost @l Yahtzee I ego. I speak for all of us here with Luxurious. That is the last thing we need.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Vaynx

Vaynx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    vaynx#0
    Ratings:
    +62 / 4 / -8
    "addition of officialmark07 " :laugh:

No Streaming Account