My playoff predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Hullzzyy, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Hullzeh

Hullzeh Site Founder

Discord:
    Hullzeh#9538
    Ratings:
    +151 / 30 / -80
    before you begin to read I must let you know that I have not put more than a moment's thought into this just kinda off the top of my head. I mean no offense to any of this just seen there is no media and I'm rather bored. THIS WILL BE SHORT SORRY OR YOU'RE WELCOME. Also sorry if I sound biased about buffalo I don't mean to be and I don't think I am.

Metro TOP 3

I predict that Penguins Rangers and Carolina to continue to finish strong and make it to the top three in no particular order.

Penguins
    Beaudy and Kovalchuk's line is having great success playing good lines, they also have a strong second line led by john bri so I can see them going deep into loffs if they continue to produce the way they are now.

Rangers
    Rangers in my opinion are a playoff powerhouse with two strong lines with chemistry, rockets line and breezy and Lorenzo line. they also have a strong defensive core that can take them deep into and playoff series, when it comes to game 7 I don't believe anyone wants to get there against these guys.

Carolina
    Besides the whole ptp situation, I don't know much about this roster because I haven't been around too much but I know their top people, trendy, class act, and officialmark (sorry if I missed you I just know these three) I don't know how deep into playoffs this team will go but I'm fairly confident they will land top 3 because of how poorly the jackets top line has been playing, it will still be close none the less.

Atlantic TOP 3

My predictions for this division for the top 3 in no order, Buffalo, Montreal, Toronto.

Buffalo
    Sabers have been hot all season playing many 2nd and 1st lines and a good amount of 3rd lines (roughy 10 first lines winning majority of them) either way winning none the less. sabers don't have the biggest names but their players play for the win and not points, even though they have the highest GD in the league. Buffalo has shocked people, in my opinion, buffalo will not make it too far in loffs because I don't feel they match other teams as they are now because playoffs are a different game. I predict 1st or 2nd round exit.

Toronto
    Toronto has been hot recently and I believe if Bass's line starts winning they will pass Boston and take their rightful spot in the top 3. Toronto is lead by VETS who know what it takes to build a team and play the game, they have a strong core of top players. They had a rough start but they have gotten their foot on the pedal and I don't think they are gonna stop. I see a strong playoff team I can see 2nd round or 3rd exit. just purely based on team history is not consistent.

Montreal
    Montreal has a strong core with Hidden Potential roster on it and clearly able to beat top lines with ez. in my opinion they have a strong 1st and a good 2nd lead by ringy. they have put most of their cap into fwds and very little into defense but that is okay because of briere free county. I can see this team reaching the semi-finals if their second line wins games they should if not they will be out very early.

Central I feel like this division is holding the cup winner just because of how deep this division is, top players and top esports lines. The reason I couldn't add Arizona is that they are a one-line team in my opinion.

Winnipeg

No doubt they deserve to be first but I don't feel they will keep it over time I can see them slipping down to 3rd if second-line slips in the coming weeks. They have their LFG esports lineup that has had success and is now killing it in the league. They mix up their lines every week so when it comes to playoffs I can them being a force with how many people they can mix and match, I can see them going all the way to finals

Dallas

Dallas has a strong playoff team when it comes to entourage game 7 line and having Jemima to help with the 2nd/third line I see this team also making it to the finals. They have produced great numbers and continue to be consistent each week. Hxndry is a great owner and I have witnessed that first hand, being on his team is great. Hxndry and Fisher have made a strong 1st and 2nd line but their biggest liability is their third line and as long as they can carry their 3rd they can get to the finals.

Nashville

I believe that this team deserves to end the top 3 in their division because of how well they did last season in the regular season and they have come back with most of their team. very strong offensive core but lack dept in defense and because of this I can't see them making past 3rd round if that. Miike has built a competitive team but will they continue to do well and pass Arizona or will they fall off in the next few weeks? only time will tell.

Pacific

Seattle
    Seattle is an absolute powerhouse upfront and on d but I can't see them making it very far in playoffs just purely based on their G situation where one quitting and the other I think our for a while, I can see so many teams in the west being able to take advantage of this. If they can manage to fix this id say this team has the potential to win the cup. they led the league in the standings I think for every week till this one and they have 3 strong fwd lines with chem and I cant think of any other team that produces that. MELVIN, JARED, HEROISM, and 98 have built a strong team and with the amount of returning contracts, they will keep their core for next season.

Vancouver

I see Vancouver making the top 3 in the end after passing vegas but don't see them doing anything in the playoffs they don't have a strong core they one above-average 1st line but I can see them pick up speed for weeks to come, most likely an upset in playoffs.

San Jose

San Jose has kept their core for as long as I have been in the league and if they get the same gifts as they did at the end of last season I see this team winning the cup again they have a really strong 1st and 2nd line with top fwds who have had so much success in esports so playoffs should be a breeze I believe this is the favorite to win the cup as they have been for seasons.

In conclusion, I can only see a team from the west winning the cup. Sorry if you may not agree with what I have written but you must know that I have didn't really take any time researching I just simply wrote what I belive.

I only did this because there haven't been much media recently and I think someone might enjoy it. THANKS FOR READING THIS.

• Like x 11
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    Hullzzyy
  2. FRANK LD 69

FRANK LD 69 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    trouba_train#0
    Ratings:
    +3,138 / 76 / -140