S38 Memes, Part II

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by goonderk, Apr 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. goonderk

goonderk goonderk#6561

Ratings:
    +2,919 / 14 / -27
    The thing about pictures is that they're worth a thousand words, but that's just too many words so I've added my own words with the pictures as to not confuse any one. @Nuge https://twitter.com/NugeTV/status/1374435394008150016

the owner pool was so slim (insert joke about @Melvin x 94 owning a team) that we had to let a guy who couldn't finish a full season own a team. Haha no it wasn't me good one, though. Turned out that we all owe @Game Seven W an apology because he lasted longer than that other guy whose name I forget. @Colorado Avalanche @Breezy x 11 (i looked it up)
    51arul.png

Breaking news: guy who plays NHL 21 all the time decides he wants to quit PSN LG, claims he didn't want to quit XBOX LG, secretly wanted to quit XBOX LG but hit wrong button @Opaque-total2 @ArchOnAspirin

54rh7x.jpg

Random LGer gets traded, said LGer makes his way to the chatbox to find half the league roasting him. @LAK1NGS23 ur bad and u should feel bad @Melvin x 94 @l3l Ray l8l @Wrxsto

51h5jz.jpg

some ppl just can't catch a break, they privately state they want to be traded, they publicly state they want to be traded, they put in their trade request, they... rescind their trade request??? well still tho @Grandma in Urn @all those other poor saps that wanna get traded but cant and you see their sad logo checks in the chatbox and feel a little bad but not that bad for those poor bastards 51h5pw.jpg

@those dummies that think they dominated the other team when their goalie made 25 desperation saves @goalies who should really stop making so many saves ur actually annoying
    51atpm.jpg

@all those poor guys that think their recent upwards trend in play has any other effect than improving their trade value for the owner to snake u, newsflash: u shoulda kept sucking if u wanted to be untradeable
    51apx3.jpg

@CBJ players who poked the bear and that bear was apparently a 2200 pound buffalo named @l Yahtzee I @DDW-_- @S4KIC @Gilbzey @whoever else idk whatever @BUFFALO STAR 23 #yahtzee4hart
    51aslj.jpg

USA lost CANAM again apparently, at this point there really is only one explanation... @USA @whoever was on the team @iTz x Luigi x
    51aqss.jpg

@all those naive guys who think they wont be snaked and maybe the ones who've been snaked as well @jdheagle @Kopi @PieR Talent @CBJ @virtual hockey @ScreenshotStonewall
    54rkvt.jpg

reports of LG's favorite son @HTH94 being banned after reportedly calling someone too skinny and recommending he put dem muscles to work in an environment "unrelated to LG" are unsubstantiated, will @Tris10 's wallet be able to survive the coming onslaught of ban buyouts once they start policing our thoughts? @ppl who just really need to speak their mind even tho their wallets may prefer the vile hellscape inside their skull stay silent #freeHTH

54rn3y.jpg

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Funny Funny x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  2. Groulxz

Groulxz pog

Ratings:
    +173 / 12 / -33
    • Troll Troll x 1
    groulxz
  3. Twistafied

Twistafied #89

Discord:
    Twist#2803
    Ratings:
    +676 / 22 / -58
    @o lggy o remember when we beat those shitters @S4KIC and @Karmuh x 86. Easy win.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    Twistafied
  4. iggy i12i

iggy i12i IGGY

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -14
    No Streaming Account