LGHL S17 Ownership Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by kuddy, Apr 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuddy

kuddy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kuddy-76#0761
    Ratings:
    +280 / 2 / -28
    If you wish to become an LGHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below. The Deadline for submitting the application is May 26th, 2021 at 20:00 hrs.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally. A quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

If you are currently an Owner who has expressed interest in returning to the role as Owner, you are NOT required to fill out an application. A PM will be sent to you by staff, simply reply there.

If you are currently on the No Management List, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, to officially appeal your NML PRIOR to applying for the ownership.

Thank you for applying. The LGHL Commissioners and Staff will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow. Please be patient during this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any of the staff members in regards to your status as we will be informing you of your selection once it has been determined.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

LGHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Role and Responsibility As A LGHL Owner
    • Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day to day operations that keep a team functioning is also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management, show enthusiasm, and want to grow Leaguegaming, especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to always READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!

Last edited: May 8, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Kylo_Reli

Kylo_Reli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -6
    1. What is your age? 25

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? Assistant General Manager on Vancouver in S15 & S16

3. League Experience? Started LG in S11. Played in VGHL

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I've ran teams in other leagues before and being AGM on Vancouver the past 2 seasons has been enjoyable.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Making playoffs is always the main goal when running a team and having fun of course.

• Like x 29
    • Winner x 9
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Gourr-

Gourr- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gourr#0
    Ratings:
    +1,176 / 130 / -783
    1. What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
    S6 - :team7: New Jersey Devils GM
    S7 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S8 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S9 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S10 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S11 - :team391: Winnipeg Jets Owner (playoffs)

League Experience?
    LG: S1 S3-S11 S15-Now
    VGHL
    FBHLol

Knowledge of the Rulebook?

Knowledge of League Forums?
    Yes.

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
    I Understand & Accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    For the culture.

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Rings.

• Like Like x 23
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    oGour
  4. Daoustttt_12

Daoustttt_12 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    daoust12#0
    Ratings:
    +163 / 1 / -5
    1. What is your age?
    2. Previous League ManagementExperience in LGHL?
    3. (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) •GM of pittsburgh S16
    4. (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
      Im here since S13
    5. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

6. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

7. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes i accept it.

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand & Accept

8. Why do you wish to take on theOwnership Role within the LGHL?
      Because i like to manage my own team and i know i will do a good job.
    9. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? First,to have a good atmosphère is always a good start. Secondly, to make a run in playoffs and finally, Win the cup

• Like Like x 40
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    daoustttt_12
  5. Joffman-

Joffman- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +540 / 3 / -32
    1. What is your age? 22

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) AGM LGHL EDM S16, LGCHL Kingston S14, CBJ S2 Force Warriors GM

3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    I’ve been in LG since S14

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6/7

5. Knowledge of League Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

I understand and accept

I want to be an owner because I think I can build a competitive team and could be an owner that would represent the league well. I have gained experience, especially this past season with EDM and want to put my own ideas and effort into a team for many seasons in the future.

I want to be competitive consistently in both the AHL and NHL and to do this I mostly care about a non-toxic organization, building chemistry, and having LG games be exciting for the players that play with me. The end goal is to win the cup

• Winner Winner x 28
    • Like Like x 21
    • Informative Informative x 1
    joffman76
  6. S-mxrs-H

S-mxrs-H Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smarshy.#0
    Ratings:
    +646 / 44 / -120
    1. What is your age? 25

PSN:
      S5 - :team460: Valdor Foreurs AGM
      S7 - :team5:Montreal Canadiens AGM
      S8 - :team5: Montreal Canadiens AGM
      S9 - :team5: Montreal Canadiens AGM
      S10 - :team5: Montreal Canadiens AGM / Interim Owner

XBOX:
      S35 - Palm Springs Firebirds AGM
      S36 - :team2: Boston Bruins AGM
      S37 - :team2: Boston Bruins AGM
      S38 - :team777: Belleville Senators AGM

ESHL -
      IMMINENCE ESHL - Kings Coast Cup
      Misfits HC ESHL - Kroger Spring Classic

3. League Experience?
      PSN - Season 5 to Season 12
      Xbox - Season 35 to Season 38

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Yes

Create a competitive and thriving organization for many seasons both in the NHL and the AHL.

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Old Old x 2
    No Streaming Account
  7. I MT98 I

I MT98 I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    MT98#9855
    Ratings:
    +1,293 / 21 / -57
    What is your age?

- S8 Hartford Wolf Pack GM (Won Calder Cup)
    - S10 (post-deadline), S11 and S12 (first 3 weeks) Tampa Bay Lightning AGM (Playoffs, not playoffs, complicated)
    - S12 (1 week) Minnesota Wild AGM
    - S13 Arizona Coyotes GM (Won Stanley Cup)
    - S15 Dallas Stars AGM (Won Western Conference)
    - S37 Columbus Blue Jackets AGM
    - S16 Ottawa Senators GM (Won Mediocre Cup)

League Experience?

Started in S3 as a CHL TC and gradually worked my way up the league system ever since.

A solid 6. Whenever a rule is out of my knowledge I'm quick to message someone who would know, such as a long-time owner or the BOG (with a site PM!).

Yes.

I understand and accept.

I've been management for several seasons at this point and I would like to stop chasing what others are building and instead create my own team. I think there's some great pieces we have returning in Ottawa and if I received the offer of taking over the organization it'd be tempting to return to LG in the summer season and beyond.

Create an environment that's comfortable for people/players that join this league who are more passive in the competitive sense of the league (otherwise known as people who join the league for "fun") while also having sweatlords that join this league to win. My pure gameplay goal for the Ottawa organization would be to get us out of the mediocrity it's been stuck in for over a year (a.k.a. make the playoffs, I'll aim for a Cup after that happens).

• Like Like x 30
    • Winner Winner x 14
    • Useful Useful x 2
    mt98
  8. G--P--3

G--P--3 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Gage#8345
    Ratings:
    +267 / 21 / -39
    1. What is your age? 24

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) S11 Guelph Storm GM, S13 WBS Penguins AGM, S14 San Diego Gulls GM, S15 Laval Rocket GM, S9 IHL Kazakhstan Owner

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Have been in LG every season since S10

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand and Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I have always loved managing and have had success at every level so far, I would like to take the next step and own an NHL team long term.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I want to make a fun environment for my team to play in, but most importantly I want to build a winning organization for seasons to come.

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. I Minsky I

I Minsky I CHL Staff

Discord:
    iminskyi#0
    Ratings:
    +152 / 8 / -106
    1. What is your age? 20, about to turn 21

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) S14 Chicoutimi Sagueneens Owner, S15 Saginaw Spirit Owner, S16 San Jose Barracuda GM(For a few hours, long story), have also managed in multiple leagues involving the trading and concept of draft picks and resigns

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been in LG every season since S10. I have also played UeHL/X6, IGHL, KHL, and am about to play in the upcoming TPL season.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). Solid 6, as I do have to double check the rule book when applicable

(Are you familiar with the Important StickyPosts highlighted in RED & understand howto find Rosters, Standings & league news,Yes or No?) Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility& Role? I understand and Accept

Please ensure that you post that youunderstand by accepting a CHL Ownershipposition for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take on an ownership role because I want to represent the league well as a whole from the top level of management possible in the LGHL. Good representation and perception of the league can grow or kill a league, and I feel that I am able to help provide said qualities.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals as an LGHL owner if selected would be to provide a winning atmosphere that can consistently win games and hopefully crack playoffs, but most importantly to provide an atmosphere that is perceived as fun and a place that players want to come play in.

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    vMinsky35
  10. Dunsii

Dunsii Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dunny#0072
    Ratings:
    +207 / 26 / -53
    1. What is your age? 25

Owner of the Pittsburgh Penguins and St. Louis Blues in S13 and S14.
      before that i was an LGAHL manager for S11 and S12.

3. League Experience?
      I have been in LG since S7. Leagues in general since 2018.

Yes

I understand and accept.

To build a team to compete in the highest level.

To compete with the top teams in the league.

• Dislike x 12
    • Like x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    bdunnny
  11. TakeNotes97

TakeNotes97 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    TakeNotes97#0112
    Ratings:
    +191 / 5 / -7
    1. What is your age? 24

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) ; AGM Philadelphia Flyers S15, AGM on Xbox for Edmonton Oilers S15, AGM S16 Arizona Coyotes.

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) On PSN since S6 but originally started in LGHL S23 over on xbox. Have not missed a season since. Owner in CBJ Classic esports tournament.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most); I would give myself a 6 considering i have been involved a lot with management discussions. Learning the ins and outs of the rule book from my owners over the years has given me a good base of knowledge of the LG rules.

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) ; Yes very familiar with all of that. i understand how the site is organized and operated.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"; Yes i understand and accept.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I have enjoyed my time as AGM and feel i am ready for a larger role.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To have a successful team that can make a good run at the cup. Making a team with good chemistry that will consist of dedicated players who will always show up with good attitude.

• Like Like x 30
    • Creative Creative x 1
    TakeNotesNHL
  12. GhostxBearx

GhostxBearx Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ghostbear1805#0
    Ratings:
    +592 / 137 / -217
    1. What is your age?

1. 26
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) -

1. S4 GM OF CBJ, S16 GM OF CLEVELAND
    3. League Experience?

1. I've been around LG since s17 when the merge happened and VHL folded on xbox. Played off and off but probably over 15 szns altogether.

1. 6

1. Yes

1. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
        Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" -

1. I Understand & Accept.

1. Looking back on the past 9 weeks with Cleveland and all the leg work to be done, it has been a blast getting to make new friends and creating a successful team. There were ups and downs for sure, but overal it was has been a pleasant experience for me as a manager. I am throwing my name in the hat because I have witnessed first hand some bad nhl owners in the past and present and I believe the people deserve better. They deserve an owner who is dedicated and willing to put in the time and effort to make his team better. This league is about having fun in the end that is why we are all here. If I am selected for ownership and I choose to take it; I will do absolute best to put a competitive team together and create an environment where people enjoying playing NHL and win!

1. I did a lot of learning from other managers this szn (experienced ones) and I enjoyed that. 1. I hope to create a successful team. 2. I plan on gaining the trust of my piers and a reputable reputation as a good manager in LG. 3. I would like to create an organization where both my NHL and AHL teams are succeeding. I like to see transparency between management groups so that we are both on the same page and helping each other. 4 and Lastly, I'd like to help the community grow. I feel if I presented with owner than I can scout guys for future seasons of LG and my players will spread the word that they enjoy LG because of the atmosphere all of us have created over the past 16 seasons and I hope to add to that!

• Dislike Dislike x 16
    • Like Like x 4
    • Troll Troll x 1
    GhostBearTTV
  13. Diamond-I4I

Diamond-I4I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Diamond#5504
    Ratings:
    +191 / 8 / -10
    What is your age? 21

- S10 Toronto Maple Leafs AGM
    - S11 Toronto Maple Leafs AGM
    - S12 Colorado Avalanche GM
    - S13 Colorado Avalanche GM
    - S14 Colorado Avalanche Owner (Won Stanley Cup)
    - S15 Colorado Avalanche Owner
    - S16 Florida Panthers GM

League Experience?

Played S2, then got back into it and have played since S4.

Yes

I understand and accept.

So I can build the team myself and win.

Obviously to win the cup again and to build an awesome team.

I would like to the over as owner of the Florida Panthers if KC decides to not return.

• Like Like x 26
    • Winner Winner x 16
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Diamonddangles4
  14. premierplayer

premierplayer Well-Known Member

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,049 / 350 / -519
    1. What is your age? 35

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) AHL GM, AHL AGM, CHL AGM

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since S3. Was also an elite VGNHL and VGAHL owner.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept"

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To prove the doubters wrong and to provide everyone on the team a well organized WINNING season.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Playoffs is always my only goal going into a season. As that time comes then the focus goes from just making the playoffs to trying to make a deep playoff cup run. When the team is a playoff contender everyone is more invested and happy about playing.... unless you are the S15 Flyers who quit for no good reason.

• Dislike x 17
    • Funny x 6
    • Winner x 5
    • Dumb x 3
    • Troll x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    premierplayer
  15. Boughss

Boughss Well-Known Member

Discord:
    boughss#0
    Ratings:
    +322 / 12 / -10
    What is your age? 21

S10 Charlotte Checkers AGM

S12 Arizona Coyotes GM

S14 LA Kings GM

S15 LA Kings GM

S16 Detroit Red Wings AGM

League Experience?

First season of LG was season 7. Have played in VG and FBHL.

Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6

Knowledge of League Forums? Yes

I Understand & Accept

To build a competitive, winning team.

To build a good team and make a run for the cup.

I would like to take over Detroit if Polgz and Desy decide not to return.

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Like Like x 17
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. tbeattt

tbeattt itswillee is the goat

Ratings:
    +507 / 34 / -77
    What is your age? 21

S10 Charlotte Checkers AGM

S12 Arizona Coyotes GM

S14 LA Kings GM

S15 LA Kings GM

S16 Detroit Red Wings AGM

League Experience?

First season of LG was season 7. Have played in VG and FBHL.

Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6

Knowledge of League Forums? Yes

Do you accept the OwnershipResponsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHLOwnership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I Understand & Accept

Why do you wish to take on theOwnership Role within the LGHL?

To build a competitive, winning team.

To build a good team and make arun for the cup.

I would like to take over Detroit ifPolgz and Desy decide not toreturn.

• Like x 7
    • Dumb x 5
    • Winner x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
    tbeat11
  17. nymmy75

nymmy75 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +261 / 26 / -77
    What is your age? 21

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) :

Season 5 Rouyn Nouranda AGM and Season 16 STL blues GM

League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?

I played 3 seasons in LG ( xbox and psn side ) and i've been in it since season 5 . I was in some qc leagues too ( NHL-OG ,US4S)

5 , but i will learn more for sure.

Knowledge of League Forums.

Yes , im really good with that

I understand and accept

Because i think I can build a good team and people will want to play on my team , because im not a shitter like some owners . People will not quit on me and LG needs more good owners so the league stays good .

Like everyowner , I wanna build a winning roster and win a cup .I want the team to be like a family and to have a good team spirit. I wanna build good friendships with my players and I want the guys on my team to be really close and to like eachother. Thats how you win a cup. I want everybody in my squad to have a good experience of LG , like I had with my boy @Pawdiddy .

• Like Like x 19
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. x camo 29

x camo 29 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    x camo 29#1041
    Ratings:
    +186 / 10 / -111
    What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

CBJ s3 KaoS GM

League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

This will be my 5th season of LG i have spent the last 3 in the NHL. I also play multiple other leagues and have managed in other leagues such as VG (never built a bad team) and others for fun.

Knowledge of League Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

Yes

8. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

I understand and Accept

10. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

I wish to Take the ownership role in LGHL to build a successful franchise top to bottom including AHL. I want my franchise to be a standard of excellence for many seasons to come which includes drafting and bidding well each season. I believe that I can.

11. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?

To win the Stanley cup and become an owner that is looked at highly and respected in the community

• Like x 17
    • Winner x 14
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    iixcamo29ii
  19. Mrlolchico13

Mrlolchico13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mrlolchico13#0
    Ratings:
    +99 / 5 / -8
    1.What is your age?

2.Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
    S13- Providence Bruins AGM (Free Contract)
    S14- Rockford Icehogs GM
    S15- Grand Rapid Griffins GM
    S16 -Grand Rapid Griffins GM

3.League Experience?
    LG:S10-Present
    VGHL

4.Knowledge of the Rulebook?
    6/7

5.Knowledge of League Forums?
    YES

6.Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

"I understand & Accept"

7.Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    Would like the chance and experience of being an owner in this league,
    also to of course make playoffs and compete to win the Stanley cup.

8.What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Having a successful franchise both at the NHL and AHL level is my top goal.

• Like Like x 13
    • Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. ItssCJ-

ItssCJ- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    itsscj1#0
    Ratings:
    +138 / 9 / -36
    1. What is your age? 19

AGM Erie Otters S9 (Paid)
      AGM Jacksonville Icemen S12
      GM San Diego Gulls S13
    3. League Experience?
      CBJ and ESHL
      Some VG seasons, not a lot.
      LG S5-S16
      About a 6
      Yes

I Understand & Accept
      I would like to manage at the highest level in LG and show that I could build a successful team.
      Following my previous management experience in other levels of LG, along with the development of my game and knowledge I’ve gained in my seasons of NHL, I’d like the opportunity to have an impact on my teams success and prove that I’m able to build and run a playoff contending team at the highest level.

• Like x 7
    • Dislike x 7
    • Winner x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.