CANES S16 CHAMPS

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by JClaus33, May 26, 2021.

1. JClaus33

JClaus33 Josh

Discord:
    JClaus33#0960
    Ratings:
    +4,032 / 68 / -188
    First wanna say great series to Arizona, that was an unbelievable cup final and the best game 7 I've ever been a part of. @Dangs92 you did an amazing job bringing the team from the Chelios experience to the cup finals in just a season's time.
    @PieR Talent from Toronto owner to running the show here you guys had an unreal team from start to finish. @BRIEREx my teammate from my first ever ESHL chip on xb, got nothing but love for you always, was a battle.

Now to my Canes, what a season this was;

First, to my original GM; @P t P 10 shoutout to you for getting banned week 1, and setting us up to be the gm'less champions.

@AssisDragon - our young rookie, on a team full of old guys you were our one young stud. Shoutout to you for being our elite 1st round draft pick.

@Balake96- - We've been through it all together, a few cup finals and we finally got the job done together. Thanks for always showing up in the big ones, been an amazing ride together.

@D_SPORS_5 - 4 seasons together, we finally got the job done. You showed the fuck out in the big ones every time together these last few seasons. Thanks for always sticking with me and I'm stoked we could get it done together. Just wish you me and @Dirtyduster88 could've gotten it done together. We went one last ride together and we did that shit. Love you bro.

@Douige_I10I - Honestly when Logan begged me to bid on you before this season I knew nothing about you, and you ended up being my linemate for the majority of the season. Not just that, you were fucking sick all season long. It truly is your year

@dankchank - Formerly a top tier C you made the switch to D and absolutely locked it the fuck down for us these last couple seasons. Really appreciate you dealing with your work schedule for us in the playoffs especially. You were a beauty from start to finish.

@Gladulxv - Patches, after playing together in season 2 it was a long journey to get back together but for sure it was worth it. You've been great and the most positive presence possible the last two seasons, I really appreciate you always being a positive guy and locking it down for us even dealing with last season's struggles.

@Hedmxnn - My main man the emo king himself. 5 or 6 seasons together we finally got the shit done together. 3 Cup finals and we finally secured the bag. Love you ya fkn drunk, may we meet again.

@jeff0012 - Holy fuck we FINALLY did it. Been rocking together 4 different times and I think now 3 different finals, and we got the job done. You went from my RW to the 3rd line C and never complained about your role, just went out and got that shit done. Please talk to me though I love you.

@Jxsse-21 - The first ever FOUR TIME. Can't say I would've expected that after how this season started, but you absolutely carried in the playoffs. Thanks for never complaining about your situation and being such a great teammate from start to finish. Playoff mf Jesse strikes again what a beast.

@KyleY12 - One of my truly best friends I've ever met online. Went from Minny to Cali mid-season and didn't skip a beat. Absolutely clamped in the playoffs as well, I love you Ski.

@KripticCG - The Cod pro himself, held it down on the 3rd line from start to finish and never had a negative thing to say. I truly appreciate all you did this season for us, you're heavily underrated. Can't wait to see you go for 8 mil next season.

@nehxC - Our fake GM holy shit what a story. 6 wins in the regular season just to pop off for 7 big ones in the playoffs. Arguably our MVP in playoffs Deon we got 2 rings together let's go kid.

@Parihse - From RW to RD with no issue, drop a 10 win season on your main position just to turn around and drop 20 on your secondary. You never complained and never caused issues even when we were struggling. Even though I know you were emo on the inside I appreciate you never letting that leak out to anywhere else. Love you P.

@PoopSmoke- TONY FUCKING GUARDS we got that shit done again. Been a great ride together yet again, you absolutely show up for the big ones like no other. Can't wait to do it again together, I love you brotha.

@Streetsmurf - Playoff Smurf is a breed like nobody I've ever seen. Tucked one in your last 5 games and completely took games over. You might not have had the best reputation from when you were younger but you were one of the best teammates I've ever had in terms of supportiveness and love for your guys. Can't wait to have you back for one last ride.

@xDelee - From late round draft pick to elite tier starting goalie overnight, you never let the pressure get to you and stepped up in the playoffs more than almost anyone else. I didn't even have you in my plans when we first drafted you but thanks to Blondy quitting you had to be called up and thrown into the fire. You showed up in the biggest moments and never let the pressure get you, shoutout to @xDoer3 and @Bartchy eh for the recommendation cause you just clutched the fuck up in the cup finals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some quotes from members of our team;

KyleY12 — Today at 3:02 AM
    gg

Cohen — Today at 3:03 AM
    snubbed from smythe

Hedmxnn — Today at 3:04 AM
    shoutout dumo for me @JClaus33

P — Today at 3:07 AM
    #justice4biscuit

KripticCG — Today at 3:09 AM
    #freebiscuit

KripticCG — Today at 3:12 AM
    “i might’ve went 0-2, but i still won that mf”

Balake — Today at 3:11 AM
    #2 all time in goalie wins, 1x cup champ, 1x Mem. cup champ. 1x All-Star #BalakeOut

P — Today at 3:17 AM
    “RW to RD, gg 2 ez, deuces”

Hedmxnn — Today at 3:19 AM
    @P
    I LOVE YOU

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to everyone for the support over all the years and I truly appreciate the work that the guys on our team put in to bring the cup home.

gg's to all and see you all next season. Go Motherfuckin' Canes baby!! :)

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 34
    • Like Like x 8
    JClaus33
  2. Balake96-

Balake96- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    balake96#0
    Ratings:
    +253 / 15 / -72
    #BalakeOut

• Winner Winner x 9
    balake96
  3. Hedmqn

Hedmqn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xHedman-#8861
    Ratings:
    +477 / 21 / -87
    LETS GO CANES BABY, LOVE YOU JAMAAL33

• Winner Winner x 7
    hedmxnn
  4. Hedmqn

Hedmqn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xHedman-#8861
    Ratings:
    +477 / 21 / -87
    also shoutout to the best french player in the league, patches

• Like Like x 1
    hedmxnn
  5. nehxC

nehxC Well-Known Member

Discord:
    d7cohen#0
    Ratings:
    +42 / 8 / -10
    playoff cohen baby

• Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  6. Parihse

Parihse Friends call me P

Discord:
    Parihse#8419
    Ratings:
    +415 / 7 / -32
    LFG BABY! Love my Canes! Thanks for the pickup Josh and for some reason having faith in my RD abilities.

@Hedmxnn LETS GO!

ggs Yotes, great team.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    parihse
  7. o Crosbyyy

o Crosbyyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    crosbyyy#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 10 / -12
    Ggs solid team you built we just couldn’t get it done in the end.

No Streaming Account
  8. Gladulxv

Gladulxv Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Patches#7747
    Ratings:
    +200 / 13 / -11
    ggs Arizona great team.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Gladulov
  9. Chxmpagne x

Chxmpagne x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 1 / -2
    Good job canes , solid team

zZenkyyy
  10. xDelee

xDelee Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -3
    LETS GOOOOO WE WIN THESE!! @Bartchy eh @xDoer3 couldnt of been here without you guys!

• Winner Winner x 1
    xDelee
  11. White_Knucklerz

White_Knucklerz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 5 / -18
    most underrated player in the game

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. BIakeL97L

BIakeL97L Well-Known Member