Dallas Stars S38 Stanley Cup Champions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Hxndry, May 26, 2021.

1. Hxndry

Hxndry 1/1

Discord:
    Hxndry#7500
    Ratings:
    +1,025 / 51 / -102
    @Stars WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!

What. A. Ride.

We were able to win the Presidents Trophy and the Stanley Cup and I couldn't be more proud of all my teammates.

Starting off with the backbone of our team and the S38 Conn Smythe winner... @Vaynx

@Vaynx - I got some heat for throwing 4 mil on a G but this might've been the best bid of my LG career and I have 0 regrets. What he was able to do this season and throughout the playoffs was unheard of, constantly put all three lines on his back and brought us to wins week after week and was always good vibes in the party.

@Yonnnnnnn x 13 @JoshWhooo @Breaky - Been with you boys for the last two seasons and y'all have never skipped a beat, three extremely talented players that would've been on top lines on most teams and always kept a positive attitude. Starting off, Yon is a guy I've been in an organization with many times and helped build this team from bidding. He is always wanting to learn, get better and has been a staple to this team for multiple seasons now. Next up is Josh, this guy is the biggest troll but he will be an up and coming top dman in the game. He has the thumbs and the ability to be a g7 dman on any team and I've been very thankful to have him on my team for the past two seasons. Last but not least is my man Breaky. Breaky and I were on a line together last season and I can honestly say that this he was one of the core components of the team. This old man has been around for years but still always wants to get better and is all ears all the time.

@Goostaav @PLP Kenny - Two absolute beauties that never complained about a thing and always showed up and won games. Goos would've been the Conn Smythe, if it weren't for Vaynx, this guy knows how to win games and can play all 3 fwd positions and makes a difference no matter who he is with. Next up, Kenny, my future C. I acquired you to hold down my third line but after one FNP with you I was so impressed, I decided that you can hold down the 2nd line of Goos and Jem and I never looked back...you guys managed to beat just about any line in the league.

@Jemima @dcshoe @Pandaleupagus - A few of my boys from the moment that I came into LG. Starting with Jemima, I first started playing with this guy in CanAm back in 2018 and , lemme tell ya, this guy is a winner. Jemima could come back at any moment and easily be a top 5 RW in the game and I was blessed for him to commit to this season and dominate as if he never took a day off. Next up is my man shoe, he is a back to back cup champ, for all y'all that may not know him. Shoe is one of the greatest dudes that I've ever met on LG and is a main part of the reason that fisher and I won a cup back in s27, we were hesitant on getting him to signup incase people decided to look at his old stats. We were lucky enough to get him for 500k and he was able to get back to the same skill he was before. Lastly, the 6'6 big man himself, Panda, this guy has been a friend and a rival my entire LG career and I was lucky enough to get him on a cheap contract this season even after he has proved himself as Mr. Top One.

@Zilla7861 @Crow I50I - Two guys that have always caught my eye for the past few seasons. I first met Zilla from a season we spent together back in S36, I could see that this guy was a goal scoring machine and could be a force no matter what line he ever played on (reminded me of myself a little bit) and knew I wanted him on my team again. I never had spoken to Crow prior to trading for him but, after acquiring him, saw that he was an absolute beauty and had the ability to hold down a line by himself so I knew he would click with the line that was put together.

@xJLucas @drally20 - Two guys that I picked up at the deadline and knew would thrive on this team. Lucas came to this Stars brand a minute before deadline and became a blessing in disguise. He has been one of the easiest dmen I've ever had the opportunity to play with in a long time (outside of the fact that Lucas was being called twice as much as what I was used to). I decided to throw him on my line and he was ready to win from the start, being ready to learn plays on the fly and play a role that was much needed. Rally was a goalie that I have known, and been impressed with, for many years now. I was presented with the opportunity to get him to be apart of the tandem for playoffs and I couldn't pass it up.

To my boys....

@x Fisher 81 - My GM and my best friend...we are now 2/2 together (we've been teammates twice in LG and we've won the Stanley Cup both times) and I think that's pretty cool to think about. You have made me into the player that I am today and I would be nowhere in my chel career without you by my side. As little as you may help me out with management duties, I will always appreciate you as my duo.

@ShaunaIdinho - A hidden treasure that I have been so thankful to meet as a player and a friend. I didn't bid on you in S37 because of my doubts, but you have truly blossomed into one of the best RD's in the game. You created offense for us the entire season and played the perfect role of a dman for our line. You are working on becoming the best in the west and have a bright future head of you. #Shaun4Norris

@Scheckel29 - The core of our entire line for the season. People had doubts about how you would perform as a first line C but you proved everyone wrong. You managed to eat the chirps that C's tend to hear between Fish and I and helped keep the vibes together at all times. Scheck has proven, once again, to the community, that he is a Swiss army knife and can be at the top of his game at any position. #Scheck4Selke

Finally....

@Burnsy x 95 @GrizGoal - Two guys that helped build this team from scratch and brought this team to an eventual cup, would not have been able to be winners without these two keeping me around as management

GO STARS!!!! :team9: :team9: :team9:

@Scheckel29 @x Fisher 81 @xJLucas @ShaunaIdinho
    @Goostaav @PLP Kenny @Jemima @dcshoe @Pandaleupagus
    @Zilla7861 @Crow I50I @Breaky @Yonnnnnnn x 13 @JoshWhooo
    @Vaynx @drally20

• Winner Winner x 33
    • Like Like x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Burnsy x 95

Burnsy x 95 Pees in the shower

Discord:
    Burnsy#1428
    Ratings:
    +528 / 7 / -14
    LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO :team9::team9::team9::team9::team9::team9::team9::team9:

Proud of all my boys, even though my time with chel is over for now I couldn't help but stay close with the group. There's nothing I wanted more than for you guys to lift the cup, so so happy to see you guys dominate the way you did. Huge shoutout to @Hxndry for always being an awesome friend to me as well as a top tier manager, you deserve all the credit for taking over and getting it done especially through that tough bidding. Blessing in disguise 100%.

@JoshWhooo won a cup before I made it to a 3rd round, down tremendous

@GrizGoal sucks f u idiot

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    Burnsyx95
  3. Breaky

Breaky Glue guy

Discord:
    Breaky#7169
    Ratings:
    +1,003 / 81 / -128
    OLD MAN???

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. sycch

sycch Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sycch#5242
    Ratings:
    +473 / 26 / -49
    Well on the bright side we lost to the Stanley Cup champs. You guys deserved it and proved you were the best team all season. Here is to our rivalry for next season.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    gymfreakty
  5. TheGreech

TheGreech Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +736 / 15 / -15
    @xJLucas is now LG trifecta royalty having won a Mem, Calder, and now Stanley cup here at LG. That is in no way easy to do!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    greech11
  6. Merle

Merle Your favourite player's favourite player Platinum

Discord:
    Gibby#7847
    Ratings:
    +2,554 / 38 / -91
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. ShaunaIdinho

ShaunaIdinho Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shaunaldinho#0
    Ratings:
    +112 / 7 / -10
    my man <3 starzzzzz

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    ShaunaIdinho
  8. Coach Denham

Coach Denham Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,242 / 70 / -91
    Congrats boys, well deserved!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    KingDenham
  9. Yonnnnnnn x 13

Yonnnnnnn x 13 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Yonnnnnnn x 13#2223
    Ratings:
    +185 / 15 / -21
    @Hxndry @x Fisher 81 you two are the :goat:'s Thanks for keeping me around for so long in your guys' organization. @Vaynx also deserves another shoutout for putting the 3rd on his back, guy is a freak in the net

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    yonnnnnnnx13
  10. PLP Kenny

PLP Kenny Well-Known Member

Discord:
    PLP Kenny#5081
    Ratings:
    +82 / 12 / -24
    Thanks for bringing me in, and let’s go stars!

• Winner Winner x 3
    PLP_Kenny_
  11. Get Acedd

Get Acedd Warning Group

Ratings:
    +168 / 9 / -16
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. Vx Reject

Vx Reject Professional NHL Player for Entourage

Discord:
    Vx Reject#2357
    Ratings:
    +43 / 1 / -7
    congrats lucas you boys deserved it, was a pleasure :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Vx_Reject
  13. Bedzy l98l

Bedzy l98l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Michkov l17l#0392
    Ratings:
    +24 / 1 / -7
    congrats you guys deserve the cup

• Winner Winner x 1
    nestruck10
  14. Jemima

Jemima Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jemima3232#0
    Ratings:
    +550 / 20 / -44
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    jemimanhl
  15. Breaky

Breaky Glue guy

Discord:
    Breaky#7169
    Ratings:
    +1,003 / 81 / -128
    Let's goooo. Great team to be a part of :)
    :team9::team9::team9::team9:

• Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  16. Sharpxo

Sharpxo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sharpxo#0
    Ratings:
    +215 / 3 / -23
    Congrats!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. Belial I19I

Belial I19I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +259 / 19 / -35
    Congrats my friends!

• Like Like x 2
    Belial_I19I
  18. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    @xJLucas congrats my man, you have been through ALOT this past year and was honestly surprised you played this season. Shows how much heart you have.

• Like Like x 1
    ChiSouthSiderr
  19. Kpy86

Kpy86 Hi

Ratings:
    +539 / 7 / -23
    Gratz stars. To whomever was considering putting money on @ShaunaIdinho hit me up with the offers. We will analyze them and see where he goes.

• Like Like x 2
    kipper86
  20. aHuff21

aHuff21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 16 / -20
    talk about a suck off fest my god

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    ahuff21