Please Vote! Bork's West pacific division write up V2.0

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by Spacelessbark, Jul 5, 2021.

?

O/U Tibbys Turnovers +/- being -135.5

1. Over

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. under

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. Spacelessbark

Spacelessbark Offensive Turnover Dman

Discord:
    spacelessbark#0
    Ratings:
    +156 / 9 / -19
    Borks west pacific 2.0 write up

Back again for some hot dogshit media except without broom, chi and roubipoo. This is also not up for discussion. I'm slightly more sober for this one so lets hope its a banger and lets crack straight into it.
    Gonna start off hot with my personal power rankings compared to the standings.

1. Henderson Shitter knights 1st in the Division
    2. Bakersfield Pogdors, 3rd
    3. San jose barracudaaaaa 5th
    4. Stockton heat 2nd
    5. San Diego gulls 4th
    6. Ontario reign 7th
    7. Palm springs firebirds 6th
    8. Tucson roadrunners 8th

Henderson Silver Knights

Pretty obvious that the silver knights are top of the division. AB, and Tibby managed to build a pretty solid team with a few key returning pieces from last season on great contracts which allowed them to get GVNB at a steal of 6.5. Expect their goaltending to carry them most of the way if their forwards somehow forget how to score.

Roster
    LW: Cronkxy, SchaefaXIV (GOAT), Vrana x 15
    C: AK11GKG, dooglare, Phantom l9l
    RW: mr. AB himself, GVNB, Zxneer
    LD: tibby (bad), DiabloiKal, xBeg l37l
    RD: Elite x 18, TyrantOfSicily, xl Tiger lx
    G: prosvetovX2.5mil, FLAMINtwinkie 24

Worst Contract: prosvetovX50 at 2.5 very elite goaltender. just 2.5 is a lot out of a starting goalie unless he's playing 10 games a week.

Best contract: dooglare 4 mil. considering this bidding was more chalked than a draft list involving tibby and rage rox. Him resigning at 4mil is a steal of a contract.

X-factor: SchaefaXIV goat discord and SB presence took a long leave and looks like he found a good home with AB.

Bakersfield Condors

I got the condors ranked 2nd with a few PSN kids coming to join Pasta, Rico505, and pearson. Kinda surprised they're not top of the division but once they figure things out they will start trucking up the standings. Maybe if they waive treestone they might start doing better the guy gets carried 24/7.

LW: AlexDaGreat78, The Treestone, lPastrnak 88l?
    C: Rico505, H0L7BY, l87lCROSBYl87l
    RW: Pearson x 70, Cross x l92l, MacknChel 29
    LD: lTheShadyLemurl, Pont40, Pure 93
    RD: lHoganl, l Vrabs 11 l, SeniorWheat2204
    G: lVEDSl, The Magic Mooch

Worst Contract: lTheShadyLemurl good dman just pasta being drunk and bidding himself up to from 750k to a steep 3.75 is a lil tuff btw look it up its true.

Best Contract: Pearson x 70 7.75 still a high cap hit but resigning a 2x 120 point player in this type of bidding and washed down AHL isn't a bad play. Honorable mention: The Treestone 750k.

X-factor MGMT: pasta being a top 5 manager IMO if the team isn't working out he will figure things out, especially now with more freedom to do his own thing.

San Jose Barracuda

Got the cuda in 3rd in this division Vahey drops guru, picks him up in bidding and lets the NHL stud Its a Full Send take a free contract to bolster their Dcore and get a top 5 dman for the AHL. Hopefully vahey can build a supporting cast around full send and his squad of boys to help bring them to playoff contention.

LW: Guru x 26, LF Bluejays, RoitmanTV
    C: a Bas3 CaMp3r, Dauntless x 29, CREY0
    RW: Vahey x 19, Ducksfanwaterloo, jpiss
    LD: Donnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyy, GR1ZZl03l, Rocky9169
    RD:Its a Full Send, Ckim x 24, Zach x 56
    G: BIGPAWmcgraw, l Eden l

Worst Contract: LF bluejays 6 mil. Good player but 6 mil is a yikes.

Best contract: a Bas3 CaMp3r 1 mil, for 90 points and 16 plus wins, not a bad deal.

X-Factor: the Fullsend Line expect these guys once they find a RW to light it up and be the top line for these cudas.

Stockton Heat

Got these boys sitting 4th in the div, might be a hot take but we will see. EL d, and KeepYourChinUp jump in the C so far the team is doing pretty good sitting 2nd in the division. with a couple send downs in voltage tacktik, and kinns to save a considerable amount of cap to fit Ezreals wallet.

LW: EL D 18, Voltage Tacktik,
    C: xMIMICm, AT43
    Rw: Ezreal, GeoffHasse21, JOKER l91l, l kinns l 98, TheZoneboyzz
    LD: KeepYourChinUp, PAPA SMOKE 9, RookieQC l83l
    RD: FARKLE10, o SoKe o, xRoby l97l
    G: l Dryden l 29 l, xBENNYxWUx2329

Worst Contract: ezreal 8.750 mil SEEESH

Best contract: VolTaGe TaCKtik 500k.

X-factor: Goalie Tandem

San Diego Gulls

Got losh and the boys on the outside of the top 4 but wouldn't be surprised if they sneak in. Delosh builds pretty competitive teams. They have pretty decent pieces in salty, scheweenster, PBE dreams, ceel, and wooly. Hopefully they can get some stability in the back at the G position cause they're top 4 is looking pretty good, hopefully jimnov can help bolster the 3rd line.

LW: itzMoj, Schweenster, Wooly x 33
    C: cmcHoffa, Mike Shea 10, xLTD23x
    RW: Murdss, bicUwUious, Go for a celly
    LD: A Salty Sailor, Jimnov, PBE Dreams
    RD: Delosh, Ceel8lMakar, JTRx91
    G: wadesworld2112, x mR aNdersoN o

Worst Contract: jimnov 2.25 a call up guy on his CHL bidding contract a 500k-1 mil 3rd line guy at 2.25 isn't the worst but if you got the cap and can make it work why not.

Best Contract: PBE Dreams/Salty Sailor both are at a similar hit and with people of similar/ worse caliber then those two for significantly cheaper is a steal in my books.

x-Factor: Dcore. with a top 4 like they have they shouldn't have any issue protecting the net, get an upgrade or 2 at G and these guys can lock it down.

Ontario Reign

Cam19 and Dad of Five 81 jump up from the C to the A this season and so far haven't had a crazy amount of success. Once they figure things out on the offence side of things they might shoot up the standings and take that 4th or 3rd place spot. Defense is strength on this team however you can't win games without scoring.

LW: Cam19, Lemanski,Nxuf
    C: GimmixPwns, keller19965, Monahtize, Dad of Five 81
    RW: BigB l92l, Roger l4l
    LD: DUTCHLOVER44, Raw skillllz, xSHADILLACx
    RD: Dats xx, JustTheGod, l l J ROCK l l7
    G: l KiLLTarTED l, MIA.

Worst Contract: BigB l92l 7.0M love myself some BigB and he carried the torch on the old humericans team last season but compared to some of the guys who are in the 6-8 mil range it's a tough scene.

Best contract: DUTCHLOVER44, former LGHL dman dropping to the A on a decent contract at 2.5 is a pretty good deal.

X-factor: their top 4 D

Palm Springs Firebirds

If Tucson wasn't in such shambles I honestly say the firebirds would be last. Kuz and berth are good players and will hold their own just depending on if they have the supporting cast to turn it around after week 2. No stand out players outside of patmo and Clavet hopefully with some trades or players stepping up their game they can hopefully make the playoffs.

LW: DaintyDanglz, KingPatmoTTV, Rob1nsky, x Teravanien
    C:Kuzvechkinov, Berth x 91.
    RW: Clavet l29l, Crispierick
    LD: Caranage7448, Sttew, UnleashTheFury4
    RD:Boderek77, Darkl79l, Nxgi
    G: EVO Volcano, l Chris xl8l

Worst contract: Clavet l29l 6 mil insert guy whos over 4 mil I guess, not really any bad contracts on this team so I guess Clavet gets the award.

Best contract: Kingpatmottv 1.75 after getting traded from Rochester hopefully he can win more games and provide more offense to this firebird team.

X-factor: Tucson being Tucson so they shouldn't finish last

Tucson Roadrunners

Last place team in the division is a bad scene, sadly. They made some trades to bring in some new faces and hopefully get the ball rolling in the right way but they have a long way to go before they find success. Maybe with some hard work and with vintage trav jumping on to be a PAGM they might turn it around.

LW: nsellasyo, Flintstone Al
    C: Cannarozzo, hilly, weapon311, xFiftyNiner
    RW:Vintagetrav, CallMeVinny, Just Whiteyy
    LD: LethalMyke23, nickollai, sunbunbudz
    RD:Coharent killer, ThatZachguy, xDelle
    G: DRIVE4FIVE, PezReloaded

Worst contract: DRIVE4FIVE 2.25, drive is a good goalie but 2.25 is a yikes in my books, especially when he could've resigned wit the DA bears at 750k

Best contract: Hilly at 750k is a pretty good deal, he's been on some struggle bus of teams but once he gets his groove he can score no problem.

X-factor: Goalies and hopefully some key trades, drive4five at 2.25 is tough but he's the real deal and can help win games and especially if you got the cap to utilize him.

Well that's all folks might have been some hot takes or some dumb takes only time will tell until some people read this, id also love to discuss the rankings about as mentioned before its not up for discussion.

Wouldn't mind some feedback so comment what you think I should do better for when the next round power rankings rolls around.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    spacelessbark
  2. lPastrnak 88l

lPastrnak 88l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lpastrnak88l#0
    Ratings:
    +459 / 18 / -72
    didnt bid myself up clown, just jumped the bid 3 mil for lols

• Old Old x 1
    lpastrnak88l
  3. Vahey x 19

Vahey x 19 The Gypsy

Discord:
    vahey#0
    Ratings:
    +824 / 108 / -97
    Fullsend is a free contract… but great write up!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    nvahey19
  4. spinaIIi36

spinaIIi36 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tibbernac#0
    Ratings:
    +125 / 4 / -7
    -135 is way too easy to hit

Tibbernac
  5. Spacelessbark

Discord:
    spacelessbark#0
    Ratings:
    +156 / 9 / -19
    i got him listed as the free contract

• Like Like x 1
    spacelessbark
  6. Guru x 26

Guru x 26 S46 Kelly Cup Champion

Discord:
    Guru x 26#3694
    Ratings:
    +256 / 9 / -18
    dropped zach and got him back in bidding, I was on a multi season deal. Great write up though

Gurux26
  7. Spacelessbark

Discord:
    spacelessbark#0
    Ratings:
    +156 / 9 / -19
    i should probably stop doing media

• Funny Funny x 1
    spacelessbark
  8. Guru x 26

Guru x 26 S46 Kelly Cup Champion

Discord:
    Guru x 26#3694
    Ratings:
    +256 / 9 / -18
    No never, you are our Elliotte Friedman!

• Winner Winner x 1
    Gurux26
  9. EL D 18

EL D 18 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 8 / -7
    Thanks for the media

People should stop looking at my stats and start looking at what my teams do each season.

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. GimmixPwns

GimmixPwns Well-Known Member

Discord:
    GimmixPwns#7684
    Ratings:
    +128 / 9 / -10
    :hammer: MINOR PENALTY :hammer:

2 MINUTES FOR BORKING

• Funny Funny x 1