Player Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by xMecciah, Jul 19, 2021.

1. xMecciah

xMecciah Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xmecciah#0
    Ratings:
    +187 / 11 / -21
    Per HBB Rise’s request. My in depth, knowledgeable player rankings.

PG

Jig VE – leading the first line of the best team in the league to a 12-1 record, the MVP favorite averaging a shade under 39 and 11, with the highest efficiency from the field and from deep with his volume makes him the clear number 1 at PG.

l Marquise l – fairly similar numbers to Jig in efficiency, assists and record, but averaging 8 points less per game is why he’s slotted in at the number 2 position. His advantage over many is he has done this over two different teams, showing he can hoop with just about anybody and be successful.

xTeei – the second of the two headed monster in Minnesota, Tee is the only undefeated PG with a significant amount of games played, and doing so with TCs filling in pretty often. His numbers offensively aren’t as elite as the top 2, but he’s great on the defensive side of the floor as well giving him the 3rd spot.

Xx Empty 7 – the second-best PG on the sixers, but I couldn’t include myself in this list. Empty has lower numbers than the top 3 in scoring and assisting but has been very efficient. His numbers are also slightly skewed due to 3 teams quitting out at half/having connection issues but that is part of the game.

LD Splikak – the washed warrior has led his line to a 12-1 record, with his only loss coming early with TCs on his end. The only reason Ando is below empty is the fact that he gets braindead a little more often than the other PGs on the list, he isn’t a bad 3-point scorer, but he doesn’t seem to have the versatility as the others do, taking only half of the 3s as the other 4 on this list.

SG (Off-Ball/Hash/2BH)

The SG and PF were a bit of a task to gauge based on people not updating positions properly on the site, and reserving the SF position for on ball locks, so my apologies if the SG/PF lists are dog shit.

vShootzz TTV – the best scoring 2 guard in the game based on total numbers and efficiency. He has been a staple in the Suns who seemed to have been criminally underrated to start the season off and is a big part in their team’s success.

Viktomize – not much to say about Vik, he’s a biased bog towards the twolves, but he is absolutely strapped. When it comes to slinging from the hash, Vik is in fact that guy, pal. 81% from deep is absolutely lethal, but the volume isn’t there compared to some of the other guys, but his undefeated record puts him at the 2 spot.

Killafornia0810 – another guy who has had success on some under performing teams, Killafornia is great on both sides of the ball as well. He has a 9-2 record despite being on a mediocre hornets team to start the season. I think he could be a big piece for the bulls in the coming weeks.

SNIPA307 – kind of boring to say but he has pretty similar numbers to Killafornia, again being on a suns team that has been underrated. His .500 record is what slots him into the 4thspot.

BANNED MlKE – Mike has been a staple on the sixers second line since he has been there, being able to get buckets and play great hash defence. He isn’t the flashiest player but is very consistent.

Lock

Too Baited – the flight risk baited has proved his worth for the twolves second line. An efficient scorer and a DPOY candidate. Another undefeated record, alongside his 76% FG% and his ability to cause turnovers and rebound has slotted him as the top lock right now.

Woosie3D – woosie is the only one averaging over 3 steals a game, and is a reliable shooter, shooting over 50% from deep, and we know he stands deep because he plays with munnie running his perverted broadcast 5-out from the hash, and over 56% of woosie’s shot attempts come from deep making him the ideal 3 and D wing for anyone’s team.

I Comeup l – Comeup has had to do a lot for his team this season. Whether it’s locking up top talent, or taking control of the offence, comeup has put an impact on every game he’s played. Despite his negative record, it’s well known that comeup can put the clamps on just about anyone, and we’ll see that come playoff time. He’s also averaging a light 20 ppg and 2.9 thefts.

GO Strapz – definitely the best scoring on ball this season, strapz has had an impact on both sides of the floor, and that shows with his 11-2 record. He is averaging 21 ppg while playing on ball for Ando and shooting 61% from deep on the most attempts out of these locks. I have him a bit lower on this list because of his low steal and block numbers. But we all know stats don’t tell the whole story.

SuBxForce – Sub’s stats don’t show the whole story. He anchors one of the best defensive lines in the league, and has played both C and on ball effectively when needed this season. He’s also no slouch from deep, but the lack of numbers has him at the 5 spot with a 13-2 record.

PF

Same thing as SG, kind of a shitshow but oh well

TalTheMarvelous – Tal is the only one rivaling Vik for efficiency from deep, at a nice 74%. Tal can also finish at the rim and in the mid-range, with an identical FG% overall, showing his versatility on offence. With a 9-4 record, the Frenchman comes in at #1 for PF right now.

FREE MEL0 – he’s kind of done a little of everything for the Knicks. He rebounds the ball well, can get a bucket and has an impact on the defensive side of the ball as well, averaging over 1 steal and 1 block per game. The only knocks I have, is the inefficiency from deep, and the negative record.

ComeCheckMee – a late pickup from the Heat by the Sixers, check has made an immediate impact on their first line. He has shown his value in rebounding, and shooting from the corner, at 67% from deep. He doesn’t have a high volume of shot attempts, but still sports an 8-2 record.

Berry Grizzly – poor Berry, one of the few bright spots on this Nets team. They have seemed to have 50 different PF/C this year, but Berry has always been consistent for them. He does have an abysmal 4-10 record, but he’s been a part of almost every team win, showing his value.

xJuice III – Juice has and always will be the definition of consistent. You know you can always count on juice for at least 10 points (usually more), a couple of big threes despite being on west, and being a floor general on both sides of the ball. His IQ makes a lot of people’s jobs easier on the court, but his negative record is holding him back on this list.

C

Sahrento – one of the main reasons Milwaukee is in the hunt. Sahrento does it all on both sides of the court, and seems to have it figured out with Marquise. He has the highest volume of FGs out of all of the bigs, showing the Bucks trust him to get a bucket, and why wouldn’t they? He’s shooting 74% from the field.

lKAT 32 – Karl-Anthony is the equivalent of Sahrento for the sixers. Why I have him below Sahrento, is because he has been playing with Empty for the majority of the season, and they play in other leagues together, so they have the added time for chemistry. I do think Kat is the best defensive big in the league, but Sahrento has had success with multiple PGs.

v SnypE v – you know what you’re getting from Snype no matter what position he plays. Someone who can do it on both sides of the ball, despite who he plays with. I believe if Snype wasn’t on that first line, the thunder would be a write off. A constant double double, you can count on Snype to bring you wins when you need them.

Good to Lock – the only undefeated big man, GTL might not have the numbers as some of these big men, but he has the versatility. He averages the most assists and takes the most shots from deep, hitting them at an impressive 55%. He doesn’t have the games played or he would likely move up on this list.

Extremee888 – I’ll be honest, extreme deserves the 1st spot for playing with two Frenchmen, but I can’t give it to him. The raptors have had some avail issues, but extreme has always been there. One of the best defensive bigs on this list, his lack of overall volume on offence is what is holding him back.

Honorable Mentions

PG –

o D Rose 1 x

Ayztraks

xRICKOSHAY

SIimeWorld

SG –

Expect Bills

Flems506

Itz Hotpants

Lock –

Im Tom