EASports World Of Chel survey (NHL21 WoC review)

Discussion in 'EA NHL Series' started by SweetLou9208, Aug 25, 2021.

?

Did you fill out the surver

1. Yes

78.1%
  2. No

21.9%
  1. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    PLEASE FILL OUT THIS SURVEY

NHL21 WoC Feedback - EN (alchemer.com)

EA Sports NHL has posted a survey directly on their game for the first time ever. They are looking for feedback on WORLD OF CHEL. They want as many response as possible from as many users as possible. This is your chance to be heard and help shape the direction WORLD OF CHEL goes moving forward. This is the most important survey for our community as we can get our opinion out there and when EA hires outside companies to run these surveys for them they take them pretty serious.

Our community feels we are unheard as of late as we are one of the smallest communities the NHL series has (6v6) but we play the game more than any other community and we play it competitively. This is our chance to have some influence over the direction of the mode we play moving forward. Please fill out and post any and all ideas in the survey and below if you would like and as a Gamechangers I will bring them up and push them on EA throughout the yr as they begin working on World of Chel for NHL23.

NHL21 WoC Feedback - EN (alchemer.com)

Here are some ideas i have had or have gotten from people since becoming a gamechanger in May 2020.
    1. Cross Platform - bring together the XBOX and PSN communities and grow our community
    2. Spectator Cam - crucial for esports and broadcasters to give viewers a better experience and help grow the game
    3. Have the dressing room be a rink that you free skate in and rdy up when rdy to search
    4. Custom lobbies (sliders, gameplay options, time, period)
    5. Esports section added with Weekly/Monthly/Yearly tournaments
    6. Fully Customizable builds with height/weight being more free and XP to distribute
    7. Boosts linked to equipment so bags are meaningful and give you something to play for
    8. Esports section for Esports News, Information updates and live twitch coverage
    9. Feedback section to upload clips or potential bugs, broken things, suggestions etc
    10. EASHL 3v3 and 6v6 to only be able to be played with full 3 or full 6 to be ranked (NO CPUs)
    11. Drop Ins back to lobbies with ELO ratings and positions shown
    12. Drop Ins and EASHL link, can only play EASHL with full 3v3 or 6v6 no CPUs
    13. Option to unlock International Ice and use it as your home rink
    14. leagues on the game (LG/NHLGamer/i3)
    15. Ability to rejoin a game if you lag out when you load back up
    16. Option to choose smaller scoreboard in top corner rather than the ow scoreboard at the bottom

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 6
    SweeT9LoU84
  2. M0VELlKEJAGR

M0VELlKEJAGR HFX

Ratings:
    +37 / 4 / -16
    Number 8 and number 12 solid yes that would be very helpful to grow the game

• Winner Winner x 2
    moveslikejagrtv
  3. Flinnur

Flinnur Warning Group

Discord:
    Flinnur#7561
    Ratings:
    +245 / 29 / -38
    #1 like 2k, would eliminate practice mode, work on plays before loading in to games.

#2 sure whatever

#3&6 Same thing?

#4 It’s back. The top players will have the spread in skill gap again

#5 Like MLB RTTS, original.

#7 Saves us from posting on Twitter and tagging people who don’t care to read it

#8 same as #10? If you still play with bots in 21, then I don’t wanna play with or against you.

#9 leave elo out of nhl

#11 Huge difference between NHL and INT ice. Changes the way people need to adjust and position themself

#12 BIG W.

• Like Like x 3
    flinnur
  4. a1xFREAKx13

a1xFREAKx13 Warning Group

Discord:
    a1xFREAKx13#5407
    Ratings:
    +1,168 / 18 / -72
    Custom builds would be awesome to have back and then apply their shitty traits to make the player builds a bit better.. Better servers of course..

• Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Dad of Five 81

Dad of Five 81 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dad of Five 81#1761
    Ratings:
    +269 / 8 / -20
    Just Fix servers and ill be happy.

• Winner Winner x 1
    dadoffive81
  6. RoitmanTV

RoitmanTV Well-Known Member

Discord:
    roitmantv#0
    Ratings:
    +50 / 5 / -5
    Number 12 would be a good addition. However, how would we accommodate if there were to be a surplus of new users? It would over flow the CHL in my opinion.

While I do believe there needs to be more coverage for these type of leagues...we already know the "Ego" that comes with these leagues as well. Custom builds being back is a priority. Add flavor to the game and individuality. There has to be a medium ground unlike custom builds in the old days when it was an "unfair advantage" (whatever rammer)

There just always feels like there is a disconnect between us the user base, and the physical devs/support team. This really feels like the first time since NHL 10 when I started playing that they care what the community has to say. Implement fixes for known problems through patches and updates... not just tuner updates. Implement patches for the puck going through the boards, loop glitch, etc. NHL has never been a game to release patches and that is an issue.

Lastly, the Esports section idea is a great idea. More coverage for world of Chel and 6s. This user base drives the game. Similar to how the 2Kleague/Park and Pro-Am drives its community. If we can continue to show love and appreciation for that, then it will drive more users to play the game.

RoitmanTV
  7. Harrd-Knock

Harrd-Knock SOHK '19

Ratings:
    +153 / 6 / -5
    Would love #1. Would be similar to how teams warmup in real life just a free skate with their teammates on one half of the ice.

• Winner Winner x 2
    harrdKnock6
  8. SiMpLiFiEDChAoS

SiMpLiFiEDChAoS Venmo me for toe pics

Discord:
    SiMpLiFiEDChAoS#6556
    Ratings:
    +49 / 2 / -8
    No game with a serious competitive ranking system has ever included CPU vs stats with vs stats from humans, this game will never be properly competitive (in-game leaderboard wise) if clubs/players are able to gain stats vs CPU the same as vs players.

No Streaming Account
  9. xTheKraZe96x

xTheKraZe96x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xTheKraZe96x#4274
    Ratings:
    +25 / 1 / -4
    I would like to see the option that if a player disconnects from the game, they can re-enter the game. This option wouldn't apply if someone is kicked from the game, which is another feature all in itself.

Another feature I'd like (speaking strictly about leagues) would be to have the ability to play with multiple lines and use line changes. Stamina only rebuilds on the bench, or something to promote the idea of getting off the ice rather than sitting out there for the entire game.

• Winner Winner x 1
    xTheKraZe96x
  10. Trae x8

Trae x8 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    trae#0
    Ratings:
    +469 / 37 / -87
    I honestly feel like build customization is really what would be icing on the cake. There's so much fluff people ask for that's not even game-play related. You gotta think about your requests from a development standpoint. If you want some crazy menu feature that's taking a massive amount of resources towards making that feature work then there are less updates to everything else. To me customizing builds and the effort around balancing that system would be huge for making the game itself more enjoyable and different. I feel like i want the ability to create a player with stats that reflect the way i try to play the game. I feel like the in game experience should be a top priority over some fancy new dressing room or custom lobbies.

11. Sedin i33i

Sedin i33i Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +164 / 127 / -133
    Zamboni Driver Campaign.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. zBernatchez

zBernatchez Thin Blue Line

Discord:
    zbernatchez#0
    Ratings:
    +528 / 14 / -30
    custom logos similar to other sports game. And custom goalie helmets

zBernatchez
  13. Serpentis97

Serpentis97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -2
    Using our own arena in playoffs!! Shorter playoffs!

No Streaming Account
  14. PRiME80nj

PRiME80nj Well-Known Member

Discord:
    prime80nj#0
    Ratings:
    +223 / 44 / -53
    Love that list , would like too add no outdoor ice anymore . Would love to see a club drop-in so You don’t have toi play reg drop-in with hats and shit . No.3 would be great too if we also have option to do real hockey drills with cones and all like real practice. Would love to also in club multiple line changes for league play. Players will get more games even if it was only 2 line change. Also add option toi run a coach mode where he calls timeouts , line changes , backup goalie swap ,change strategies , and even challenge calls! Also would love too see LT (pivot) abuse nerfed. Say really easy too lose the puck, get hit , or make something that negatively impacts puck carrier . Let’s face it real hockey players don’t skate Lille that . Also try to incorporate something where you can input a link in club that will sync game schedule too your team Locker for whatever league you are in. Player builds should be whatever you want. But lkeep inMind There should be restrictions some detail Like you don’t want to see a 5 foot seven sniper 99 speed and the God I suggest player has tiers where it can only allocate certain xp per skill . Spectator mode for broadcasting would be a plus also. All I got

No Streaming Account
  15. justwarminup17

justwarminup17 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    justwarminup17#0
    Ratings:
    +80 / 0 / -5
    1,5,10,12 All great ideas. Looks like everyone has a lot of the same feedback.

No Streaming Account
  16. Cxckyyy-

Cxckyyy- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Cxckyy#5696
    Ratings:
    +31 / 2 / -4
    That would benAWSOME

cxckyy_
  17. D1SCOFEVER

D1SCOFEVER Chris Disco

Discord:
    d1scofever#0
    Ratings:
    +33 / 2 / -13
    Yes to all of the above.

Also add:

- play as CPU player while serving a 5 min fighting major

- I would hope spectator view for broadcast games via Twitch or Youtube would be the TrueBroadcast camera option for viewers.

- Add NHL authentic arenas as unlockable items for clubs.

- Bring back Winter Classic arena and local hockey rink with no fans like it was before.

• Like Like x 1
    D1SCOFEVER
  18. Churriss-

Churriss- #8656

Discord:
    ohcanada27#0
    Ratings:
    +97 / 8 / -6
    all pretty good points!

something this game needs to increase the skill gap is more deeks. Back in NHL 12 we had a different deek for every angle on the right stick + one handed deeks. Would be dope to actually bring more creativity into the game instead of the L2 mechanics

No Streaming Account
  19. jm_2419

jm_2419 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -17
    I agree with everything

jm_2419