Season 39 Hartford

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by I Kessel x 81 l, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Pylon_5858

Pylon_5858 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -5
    Oh boy where do I start what a season, we all had to go through I want to thank each and every one of you for sticking it out with me. Everyone counted us out after the bans, but we all came together and surprised the whole league I wish we could still be playing right now and I'm sorry I didn’t do the job in game 7. Hats off to the Bridgeport islanders they have an incredible team special shoutout to @aimNclu7ch one of my good friends glad to see you having a great season bro.

@Ezreal , @Papa Clow special thanks to you guys for stepping up and helping out in all the chaos without you guys I'm not sure how I would’ve been able to ride this ship.

@l Palat l 18 l @Clawstro , @TheBobbyOrr4 , @toastycheezit it was an honor to play with each and every one of you thank you for sharing the ice with me and dealing with me all season.

@Hilly @l Freddy ll @ALWAYS CARRlED I want to thank you guys for a great season you guys were always grinding outside of league days and trying to gain as much chem as possible before playoffs thank you for being a dependable line all season @the rocket05 special thanks to you for hoping in mid-season during all the chaos and filling in nicely and being a good teammate.

@pajicc @Tolerant @Thomps79 @BigSaveNabokov I know this was a last minute throw together line on the last week of the season but you guys were a great line with some big wins this post season including clinching us our playoff birth I want to thank you guys for being easy going and having solid avail the whole playoffs.

@TRMC BIGMAC @Extriisive @Kahkonen-I34I thank you guys for being solid goaltenders all season I know it wasn’t always easy with the lines switching but you guys stole us a ton of games this season regardless.

Special shoutout to @SyNS x Crusade for being the best tc in the league and the motivational speeches during the playoffs.

Huge thank you to @xOgLowkeyyx and @HNZ Prince for letting me be apart of the org and saving our season with some big trades and always bringing good vibes to the discord without you guys I'm pretty sure our season would’ve been over so thanks again guys.

@xOgLowkeyyx I hope to see you return next season if not happy retirement bro!

Once again thank you boys for everything and good luck in your future LG careers ill remember this team forever!

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. The AB Show

The AB Show Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 5 / -26
    Kessel: good player, better guy <3

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  3. Berube x 9

Berube x 9 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    berubex9#0
    Ratings:
    +652 / 53 / -42
    hartford from wish

berubex9
  4. Papa Clow

Papa Clow Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Papa Clow#6751
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -3
    Thanks for everything , you really stepped up when the boys got banned. Best of luck moving forward, brother

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  5. Trravvy

Trravvy The One and Only

Ratings:
    +157 / 15 / -52
    Great speech kess.

• Like Like x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    travy_xx