LGHL Season 18 PSN NHL Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Sep 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,040 / 113 / -852
    Applications will open September 13th

If you wish to become an LGHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.​

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally. A quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

If you are currently an Owner who has expressed interest in returning to the role as Owner, you are NOT required to fill out an application. A PM will be sent to you by staff, simply reply there.

If you are currently on the No Management List, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, to officially appeal your NML PRIOR to applying for the ownership.

Thank you for applying. The LGHL Commissioners and Staff will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow. Please be patient during this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any of the staff members in regards to your status as we will be informing you of your selection once it has been determined.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

LGHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Role and Responsibility As A LGHL Owner
    • Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day-to-day operations that keep a team functioning is also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management, show enthusiasm, and want to grow Leaguegaming, especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to always READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  2. premierplayer

premierplayer Well-Known Member

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,049 / 350 / -520
    1. What is your age? 35

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? LGAHL GM, AGM, LGCHL GM

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been in LG since S3 as well as VG, SPNHL, ITHL

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Because ownership is filled with owners who can't field competitive rosters year after year. I would like to show the elites I have the meta mind to build a winning program.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build a competitive team not only in the NHL but also provide AHL managers a chance to have a successful season as well. Make some noise.

• Dumb x 11
    • Funny x 3
    • Informative x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 2
    • Troll x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Winner x 1
    premierplayer
  3. l-Rxcky-l

l-Rxcky-l Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lrxckyl#0
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -2
    What is your age? 22

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
    S10 MTL GM
    S16 partial TOR AGM
    S17 TOR AGM
    CBJ (ESHL) Owner

League Experience?
    LG S1 - Current. Exp in almost every French league in the past few NHL too

Knowledge of the Rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

Knowledge of League Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    I want to take owner in LG because I like having control over my team. I have played in the league since the beginning so I know almost every psn player in the league. Im also friends with everyone returning on the Toronto roster so I think it will be easy for me to take ownership.

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Win a cup finally in 17 szns of LG, and make a team thats fun and dont create problems for me and the league. I know everyone will says that but I will do it with my experience and knowledge.

*** If I do get selected for ownership interview is there way I could get a french interview

• Like x 14
    • Winner x 8
    • Funny x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Dustygi0ve22

Dustygi0ve22 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Moran#2864
    Ratings:
    +245 / 21 / -57
    1.)What is your age?

2.)Previous Management Experience in LGHL?
    S13 LA Kings AGM
    S14 WSH Capitals AGM
    S15 WSH Capitals GM
    S16 NYI GM
    S17 Vegas Golden Knights GM (Cup Winners)

3.)League experience?
    LG Since S6

4.)Knowledge of Rulebook?
    6/7

5.)Knowledge of League Forums?
    Yes

6.)Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand and Accept

7.)Why do you wish to take ownership role in LGHL?
    I wish to take an ownership role in the LGHL because I have been successful at all levels of management and want to be able to have the ability to create my own team.

8.)What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    The goals I wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner are to build off of what we accomplished this season and have more success in the future both as a team and owner.

***I wish to take over the Vegas Golden Knights for S18***

• Winner x 21
    • Like x 6
    • Informative x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    1. What is your age? 22

Been and an owner 3 seasons, including last season for Xbox NHL. We missed the playoffs by 3 points. Been an ahl gm for 8+ seasons before it. Owned a CBJ team last season where we made playoffs.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) been in lg since season 2.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Roles Yes

7. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" “I understand and accept”

8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
      Better competition. After finishing with a strong CBJ season and competing well on the Xbox side. I want to go back to the console I’m more familiar with
    9. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Make the playoffs. Anything can happen once you get to the dance

• Funny x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Jacob 43

Jacob 43 Chat Mute/Forum Mute - No Buy-Out

Ratings:
    +60 / 4 / -18
    What is your age? 18

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) GM-S39 Syracuse Crunch (46-30-3) Xbox Several seasons of management (Owner,GM,AGM) in banana leagues.

League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Started playing on PSN in season 14,played Xbox since season 38. Many banana leagues on PSN for 2-3 years (FBHL,X6,UEHL)

Knowledge of the Rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6

Knowledge of League Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Because I know the newer comp and what contracts are good or not. I also would put a lot of time into owning

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals for just starting out would be to build a good core from the draft and bidding. And also I would like to make playoffs and have a good run

• Winner x 13
    • Dislike x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. MikeyThomas7

MikeyThomas7 Career Pylon

Ratings:
    +195 / 6 / -25
    1. What is your age? -25

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) -s14 CHL owner, s15 AHL AGM, s16 AHL GM, s17 NHL PAGM, s39 xbox AHL PAGM

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) -LG since s8, way prior to that I played VHL on xbox360

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). -6

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) -yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" -I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? -Since season 14 I have owned or managed in some capacity and I get a lot of enjoyment out of it. When Markz told me he was stepping down it seemed like a good opportunity for me to take over the NJD as their are a few pieces in place with the team that I like. On top of this I feel like I have a lot to contribute to League Gaming as far as making it a good experience for all who partake and play on my teams I have built in the past and in the future.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? -Ultimately the goal is to compete, owning in the NHL will be a new venture for me and I understand several people have had trouble finding success in their first season in the past; However, I feel I am ready for the task and will be able to ice a good team.
    *I would like to take over the New Jersey Devils*

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Kingerr_-

Kingerr_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kingerr_-#5602
    Ratings:
    +165 / 5 / -21
    1. What is your age?

S13 Windsor Spitfires GM (2nd Round)
      S14 Windsor Spitfires GM (Memorial Cup)
      S16 St. Louis Blues AGM (1st Round)
      S17 Partial Boston Bruins AGM (Traded)

3. League Experience?
      Been in LG since S12 along with a few tournaments, haven't played any other leagues since NHL 20.

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).
      6/7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
      Yes

I Understand & Accept

I wish to take Ownership because I want to recreate the moments we made while winning the Memorial Cup in S14 and the Stanley Cup in S15, I want to provide the players on my team with the best chance to win the biggest trophy in LG. Knowing how to build a team is a skill that you can’t learn on the sticks and it’s something I believe that I hold and want to prove on the highest stage.

I want to create a fun and winning team both on and off the virtual ice. To me, keeping a positive environment outside of the game is just as important as winning on the ice. Of course the goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and I want to do that while being on a great team that my GM and I have built, along with the players who want to be a part of it.

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. Shlarchey

Shlarchey Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shlarchey#0
    Ratings:
    +535 / 116 / -193
    1.)What is your age?
    21 by season start

S36 NHL agm
    S31 and s32 chl owner
    WJC S11 Owner and gm s12
    Multiple Esports ownership

3.)League experience?
    S16-17 LG psn s26-39 xbox
    Every league possible

6/7

Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand and Accept

I wish to take ownership because I know a lot of people and know who would play good with who. I would also like to create a team because I play the game and know the talent. I want to go back to have a great time this upcoming season on the new game and take my team to the end.

My goal is to win of course and I know I will surprise a ton of people. I come from xbox so I will be bringing people over for a fun run. I want to provide a happy environment for all of my players as we take on the league.

• Like x 2
    • Dislike x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    ShlarcheyYT
  10. BTL_MoTi

BTL_MoTi Warning Group

Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -6
    1.)What is your age?

AGM S12 Flyers
    AGM S13 Leafs
    GM S14 Arizona
    GM S15 Arizona
    GM S17 Edmonton

3.)League experience?
    LG Since S11

6/7

Yes

I wish to take an ownership role in the LGHL because I've learned a lot being gm over the past couple seasons and would like to make the step up to owner

Build a team to compete and to have any LGHL player to have a enjoyable time on the Edmonton organization

***I wish to take over the Edmonton Oilers for S18***

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 4
    No Streaming Account
  11. jarrettszn

jarrettszn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +427 / 21 / -84
    1. What is your age?

2. Previous management experience in LGHL?
    Xbox S37 Tucson GM
    S38 Iowa Wild GM
    PSN S17 Chicago Blackhawks GM
    IHL GM

3. League Experience?
    LG PSN since S9
    Xbox since S33

4. Knowledge of Rulebook?
    6/7

5. Knowledge of league forums?
    Yes

6. Do you accept the ownership responsibility and role?
    Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons me be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please respond by answering with the following “I understand & accept”

I would like to be an owner to build off of what CJ and I started last season by building a competitive fun organization that helps grow the league.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?

I would like to build a team that wins the Stanley cup.

***I wish to take over the Chicago Blackhawks for S18***

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    jarrettszn
  12. Do_The_EvoIution

Do_The_EvoIution Well-Known Member

Discord:
    EvO-o_O#6437
    Ratings:
    +96 / 13 / -15
    What is your age?

Owner S1, multiple times GM

League Experience?
    Since S1 minus a hiatus

Yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    Yes

I understand and accept

First time I've had the time to do it in years and building a team in LG is enjoyable

Be completive at the NHL and AHL level

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Gourr-

Gourr- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gourr#0
    Ratings:
    +1,176 / 130 / -783
    1. What is your age?

S6 - :team7: New Jersey Devils GM
    S7 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S8 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S9 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S10 - :team7: New Jersey Devils Owner (playoffs)
    S11 - :team391: Winnipeg Jets Owner (playoffs)

League Experience?
    LG: S1 S3-S11 S15-Now
    VGHL

Yes.

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    I Understand & Accept

For the culture.

To put together a competitive team and win the Stanley Cup.

• Like x 7
    • Winner x 3
    • Dumb x 3
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    oGour
  14. Hutsxn77

Hutsxn77 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 13 / -30
    1. What is your age? 30

(Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) haven’t been management in LG but many other leagues

3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I’ve been in LG PSN Since season 6 or 7 and XBOX for the last 3 seasons I’ve played DHHL FBHL VG X6

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes I do

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?Looking to build a great team and have fun with friends , I’ve owned in many other leagues and have always had a good time with my buddies playing LG would love to own this season
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I would love to win another Stanley cup and have fun , give some players a chance to have a fun season with great organization I would love to have the chance to own and compete for a Stanley cup

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    hutsxn77
  15. lx_kane88_xl

lx_kane88_xl Szn 22 Wolves Mem Cup Winner <3

Discord:
    lx_kane88_xl#0
    Ratings:
    +110 / 2 / -17
    What is your age? 30

Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? ( Ahl gm xbox,Ahl agm 2 season xbox,Chl gm 1 season )

League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) s27 to s35 xbox , s12 to s17 psn

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).7

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand & Accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? For win

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Win the cup

• Like x 10
    • Dislike x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Bo-Dangles10

Bo-Dangles10 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bodangles10#0
    Ratings:
    +485 / 3 / -30
    1. What is your age? 33
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) owner or gm since season 6
    3. League Experience?
      Season 4
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters,Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

6. Do you accept the OwnershipResponsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHLOwnership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept” I understand and accept
      To help the league be as competitive as possible
    8. What are the goals you wish toachieve as an LGHL Owner? Have some fun make playoffs and go on a run!

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 8
    • Old Old x 3
    bodangles10
  17. Xb-red94

Xb-red94 Warning Group

Discord:
    xB-Red94#0845
    Ratings:
    +516 / 12 / -19
    1. What is your age?

4 seasons in the AHL as a AGM
      Season 14 54-14-14 Calder Cup
      Season 15 54-23-5 Calder Cup
      Season 16 66-12-4 President Trophy
      Season 17 68-11-3 President Trophy

3. League Experience?

On and off since season 16 on the Xbox side (2015).

Yes.

I understand and accept.

I have ran successful teams at the AHL level for four seasons in a row now. I have accomplished everything I have set out to accomplish at that level. I have learned from knowledgably owners and GM's over the years. I am ready to take on a new challenge.

To run a successful organization at both the NHL and AHL level. Creating a fun atmosphere for all the players. Compete for the Stanley Cup.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 13
    No Streaming Account
  18. Hra-ow

Hra-ow Hra

Ratings:
    +1,449 / 166 / -474
    What is your age? 17
    s8, s12-17

League Experience?
    Season 5

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters,Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

Do you accept the OwnershipResponsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHLOwnership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept” I understand and accept

Because I enjoy owning

Have a succesful org

**I would only like take over the Winnipeg Jets**

• Like x 9
    • Informative x 6
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    hraow
  19. jojodevil91

jojodevil91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +488 / 27 / -81
    What is your age? 21

S34 san Antonio rampage agm ( round 2)
    S12 Jacksonville Icemen Owner ( ECHL final)
    S13 Palm springs firebird AGM ( Conference Finals)
    S14 NYI Owner ( 1st round)
    S15 Fla Owner ( Conference Final)
    S16 VGK agm(Owner) ( 1st round)
    S37 CBJ GM ( week 1 and 2 metro banner winner)
    CBJ (ESHL) Owner
    ESHL commish
    + more xbox stuff for short periods of time.

League Experience?
    NHL 19 on LG

I want to take owner in LG because it's very fun.

Cup.

**Currently on contract with the jets so kinda my only option for a team**

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 3
    No Streaming Account
  20. Kesselysnipes420

Kesselysnipes420 It ain't that serious G

Discord:
    Kesselysnipes420#8694
    Ratings:
    +181 / 2 / -8
    1. What is your age?

2. Previous management experience?

Owned in LgNhl PSN for one season.
    Agm for 2 seasons on LGHL Xbox.
    Owned in other leagues.

3. What is your Lg experience?

6 seasons in the LgNhl between both consoles.
    3 seasons in LgAhl PSN
    1 season in LgChl PSN
    Played a few ESHL tourneys
    Won multiple awards and championships throughout all 3 leagues.

4. Knowledge of LG Rulebook?

6 as of now but 7 by the time the season starts. Just need to brush up on any changes is all which I plan on doing regardless of whether I get a team!

5. Knowledge of league forums?

Yup!

6. Do you understand and accept the ownership responsibility and role?

I understand and accept.

7. Why do you wish to take on the ownership role within the lghl?

Changes in my personal life such as work schedule and other factors have opened up a ton of free time so I'm looking to get much more involved in the lg community again. I think trying to build a team over the course of a few seasons is a great way to get more involved and I just enjoy meeting new players and playing the game! I also feel that my last stint as owner went fairly well for a new owner so I'd like to build on that experience and compete for a Stanley cup!

8. What are your goals as an owner?

I want to build a fun locker room atmosphere where players can come in to compete but know they'll be treated with the same respect I'd expect to be treated with. I think sometimes our community gets a bad reputation of being toxic and I want to build a team that not only can break that perception but also compete for the cup every year! I am very competitive but I treat everyone with respect and want to build a locker room of people with similar attitudes and skill! Ultimate goal is to be a cup contender every season and build a reputation of being a fun/desirable place to wind up in after bidding every season!

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Kesselysnipes420
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.