Ownership Applications Season 29

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Nekski, Sep 10, 2021.

1. persian675

persian675 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  2. ImBeezy22

ImBeezy22 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LGBA Owners Application
    What is your age?34

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)
    No

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?)
    No
    Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) GM for XPAL

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    (How long have you been in the LG? 2 seasons. What other leagues have you been in?)xpal , wr (bench)

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

How well can you navigate the LG site?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 3

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership? I like bringing teams together to build chemistry and try to win some games.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Role and Responsibility as an Owner
    Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.[/QUOTE]

No Streaming Account
  3. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. swank0cean

swank0cean Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LGBA Owners Application
    What is your age? 32

Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)
    No

Have you been issued a CoC mute? (If so, what for?)
    No
    Do you have any previous League Management? If so, please list them below.
    (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager) GM for XPAL

What is your experience in leagues overall?
    This Will Be My 3rd Season In LGBA. I was a General Manager Season 28 for the Phoenix Suns (Finished 4th). Currently I Am In The XPAL as well.

What is your knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.)

How well can you navigate the LG site?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG website? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 5 as most knowledgeable.) 4

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Ownership?
    I am a good candidate for LGBA ownership because I am very organized and fair. In season 28, the owner and I created a team with a lot of unknown players and had a 4th place finish. We started a lot of TCs and gave every body locations. I just want to win and create good vibes and friendships.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Role and Responsibility as an Owner
    Owners are responsible for running, managing, and guiding their organization to victory.

They must ensure all their teams are being run correctly by Management, and that they all have a good way to communicate with each other.

In the end, the Owner is responsible for having all of his teams run like a well-oiled machine. He/She should be the first person to jump in and fix a problem on one of his/her teams, as he/she is ultimately responsible for every team in his/her organization. 

Communication between Owners and Staff can ensure a successful season can be had.

Owners are also expected to meet the requirements outlined in the Manager Expectations.[/QUOTE]

No Streaming Account