FNP Update - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Friday Night Puck (LGFNP)' started by ShortyxLOSE, Nov 29, 2020.

1. ShortyxLOSE

ShortyxLOSE LG Deputy Commish | LGHL Commish | ESHL Staff

Discord:
    ShortyxLOSE#0738
    Ratings:
    +922 / 0 / -1
    FNP UPDATE:

I am looking for someone to take over the FNP & SNP duties as I will not have time with the upcoming events slated for ESHL related things (CBJ on PSN, Caps/Sharks on Xbox).

So, my time to commit is very limited now. It was a pleasure to fill the void during COVID-19 and help run the leagues for the past 30 weeks. I will still be around to help when needed, but cannot commit the time to it on Fridays and Saturdays.

If you are looking to help run both FNP & SNP or just one of them, please fill out the application below. There is a Discord organized already that I can hand off to the staff team. There are also a few google docs that can be used when needed as well as a bunch of information that is helpful. If you are interested, fill out the application below.

FNP & SNP Staff Application:

If you wish to become an FNP or SNP staff member, please fill out the application below:
    1. What is your age?
    2. Which league(s) are you applying to be a staff member for? (Example: FNP or SNP)
    3. Have you ever been banned in any league on LG? If so, for what exactly?
    4. Have you ever been chat-box banned? If so, for what exactly?
    5. Do you have any prior management or staff experience across LG? Please post some examples below.
    6. Do you have a Discord account? If not, you will need one as you will be communicating through it when needed for the Discord server.
    7. What is your availability like on a typical Friday and Saturday night? Are you free from 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM+?
    8. Are you familiar with the site tools and how to operate them?
    9. What is your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself on a scale of 1 (least) to 7 (most).
    10. Do you have a laptop/PC to help with updating things?
    Once this has been filled out, I will reach out to you and let you know if I am interested in and handing off the tools to you.

ShortyxLOSE
  2. Sleemn

Sleemn Slutman

Discord:
    Sleemn#6679
    Ratings:
    +145 / 5 / -11
    1. 28 Yo
    2. No
    3. No
    4. Yes, Multiple ESHL events owner, LHGL GM
    5. Yes, Sleemn#6679
    6. Mostly avail all night
    7. Yes
    8. I know the rules pretty well, would rate myself a 6
    9. Yes, I have a pc

• Winner Winner x 1
    sleemanguy
  3. Mr Orock

Mr Orock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 19 / -47
    1. What is your age? 28 kind sir
    2. Which league(s) are you applying to be a staff member for? (Example: FNP or SNP) FNP
    3. Have you ever been banned in any league on LG? If so, for what exactly? No
    4. Have you ever been chat-box banned? If so, for what exactly? Yes, for telling malchesky he is an R word; for throwing an entire game on stream that someone else had uploaded game clips of him scoring on our G, that never resulted in his punishment to this day
    5. Do you have any prior management or staff experience across LG? Please post some examples below. Yes, owner in NHL, free contract GM in NHL, paid agm in AHL
    6. Do you have a Discord account? If not, you will need one as you will be communicating through it when needed for the Discord server. Sir, yes Sir
    7. What is your availability like on a typical Friday and Saturday night? Are you free from 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM+? Whatever it needs to be Dad
    8. Are you familiar with the site tools and how to operate them? Sure am
    9. What is your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself on a scale of 1 (least) to 7 (most). 7
    10. Do you have a laptop/PC to help with updating things? Many lol

wedunkthose
  4. Benny I93I

Benny I93I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Benny I93I#8304
    Ratings:
    +19 / 18 / -7

No Streaming Account
  5. GrittySaves

GrittySaves Well-Known Member

Discord:
    dankdad88#0
    Ratings:
    +838 / 68 / -115
    1. What is your age? Old
    2. Which league(s) are you applying to be a staff member for? (Example: FNP or SNP) both
    3. Have you ever been banned in any league on LG? If so, for what exactly?yes had to quit twice. Once before season.
    4. Have you ever been chat-box banned? If so, for what exactly? I don’t think so.
    5. Do you have any prior management or staff experience across LG? Please post some examples below. Yes a little here and there.
    6. Do you have a Discord account? If not, you will need one as you will be communicating through it when needed for the Discord server. Yea of course.
    7. What is your availability like on a typical Friday and Saturday night? Are you free from 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM+? Typically I am yes.
    8. Are you familiar with the site tools and how to operate them? Yea
    9. What is your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself on a scale of 1 (least) to 7 (most). 6 or 7
    10. Do you have a laptop/PC to help withupdating things? Yes

No Streaming Account
  6. Jittsburgh

Jittsburgh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +185 / 5 / -38
    1. What is your age? 19
    2. Which league(s) are you applying to be a staff member for? (Example: FNP or SNP) FNP
    3. Have you ever been banned in any league on LG? If so, for what exactly? No
    4. Have you ever been chat-box banned? If so, for what exactly? No
    5. Do you have any prior management or staff experience across LG? Please post some examples below. s35-36 Hamilton Bulldogs AGM and GM, s37 Kamloops Blazers GM, s38 Milwaukee Admirals GM, s39 Henderson Silver Knights AG, Currently AGM for LGGL Lakeland Magic
    6. Do you have a Discord account? If not, you will need one as you will be communicating through it when needed for the Discord server. Yes
    7. What is your availability like on a typical Friday and Saturday night? Are you free from 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM+? Typically yes
    8. Are you familiar with the site tools and how to operate them? Familiar with the manager tools. if the site tools are different I could learn them
    9. What is your knowledge of the LG rulebook? Rate yourself on a scale of 1 (least) to 7 (most).6
    10. Do you have a laptop/PC to help with updating things? Yes

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    JakeKRZY
  7. Mr Orock

Mr Orock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +240 / 19 / -47
    Hi im tom

wedunkthose
  8. Jittsburgh

Jittsburgh Well-Known Member