A Community Coming Together

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Pastrnak x88, Dec 23, 2021.

1. Pastrnak x88

Pastrnak x88 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +190 / 5 / -16
    One of the greatest humans I've EVER met is currently going through a difficult time right now with the loss of his grandfather. He told me when we talked yesterday, " how much of an influence and role model he was for me and everyone he knew". A loss for anyone can be difficult, but during the holidays is an even greater burden on a family. The man I'm referring to is none other than my best friend and forever line mate JOHNNY v76V!!!!!. The greatest of men and an even better human, about to propose to his girlfriend of 5 years, I hope together we can rally together and raise funds to help take this burden off him and his family. I know its hard being the holidays financially, but myself and @Cloudi_13 have decided to organize a fundraiser for him and his family to present to him on new years day! Anyone interested in donating or even sending along a video message of your condolences is welcome to message me on discord Pastrnak x88#8256 or cloudi#7314 . While its an attempt to be a surprise VIA discord video chat on the 1st of January, we would love for everyone to be involved.

Thank You in Advance, Pasta!

• Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Troll x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    thecoachpasta
  2. Boevas

Boevas Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 3 / -18
    Everyone has lost people, my condolences to him, but that’s not the place to do a fund raiser.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Whiisky01