Most Underrated Player On Each Team

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by FLP_Sports, Jan 16, 2022.

1. NotSoapz5312

NotSoapz5312 NotSoapz

Discord:
    notsoapz#0
    Ratings:
    +236 / 3 / -18
    Anaheim Ducks :team31: - @Savage_kiills (1.5M) Savage has been on a rollercoaster all season and really it was between him and @Five-Holez (750K) But i think Savage has to be more underrated at this time. Playing on Edm Dal and Ana Savage has a respectable 6-9-2 record. Look for more stability next season holding down someone's 3rd line.

Arizona Coyotes :team28: - @c3decker (500k) Decker has had a tough go to start this season going 1-6-5 through 5 weeks before being traded to a very deep Arizona team. This could've went to either @defty_lefty (750k) or @BiNgO_649 (1M) but i think its safe to say Decker was exactly what Arizona was looking for when they traded for him STABILITY! Decker is a defensive machine and has the capabilities to steal games on whatever line he plays on.

Boston Bruins :team2: - @CameronLaffy (750K) Cameron has been a breathe of fresh air for Boston besides the missing of games of course. He finished with a 6-9 Record for the Bruins in a really tough year for them. Some people may have been confused from this bid but if you know anything about @Dylbxrt he's extremely loyal to his friends and this bid proved to be a decent one. If Cameron can stay on the ice he may find another season on a 3rd without Dyl and CJ. Shoutout to @datsyukmagicman (750K) who would have gotten this if he wasn't thrown to the wolves every week.

Buffalo Sabres :team18: - @XxTiE-uPxX (1.25M) Tie up is someone who im very familiar with. A lot of talent who just needed a home and that's exactly what the Sabres gave him and boy are they happy they did posting a 19-5 Record in his first full NHL season after being the 30th pick in last years draft. Tie up is now playing second line and primed for a decent payday in the upcoming bidding. Shoutout to @TheBobbyOrr4 who easily would have won this on a lot of other teams being shipped around all season and posting a 14-11 record.

Calgary Flames :team29: - @II-Megga-II (750K) oh Megga boy do i have respect for you! Just seems like every season now you're the guy that gets called apon to make sure games get played. Megga is an unbelievable locker room presence and always trying to keep the moral up in the worst of situations. LG needs more people like you and only a handful of owners have been blessed with the comedy and happiness you bring to a team. Shoutout to @PatJoyce_ for keeping this team active as possible.

Carolina Hurricane :team74: - @KyleY12 (500k) Kyle has been a great find for JClaus and is someone on the 500k contract that probably shouldn't be there. Now Kyle is no stranger to the post season either with a ton of experience totally a whopping 41 games! Carolina will be looking for him to perform come tonight.
    Shoutout to @Domc0893 who is proving he can play in the NHL.

Chicago Blackhawks :team75: - @mamm7216 (1.25M) Mamm has been tossed around all season until he found his home in Chicago and I finally got the "im unpacking" text for next season. Mamm posting 9-13-3 record while never knowing where his next plane will land. He's a great guy with a good attitude if he happens to find the time to play video games more he may land on a 2nd line West Line. Shoutout to @xWhassup (750K) who may find a 3rd line next szn.

Colorado Avalanche :team8: - @Vxngy- (1M) Vengy has had a very good season this year going 18-8-2. He is proving that he's not just NHL Ready but he's a complimentary piece to a playoff team playing 2nd line and higher. Look for him to have a pay jump this offseason. He is a very skilled player that is proving he can play with other talent. Shout out to @ItzShieldz and @van_der_Heide performing well on a 3rd line as high dps

Columbus Blue Jackets :team6: - @l-TomTom-l (1.5M) Tom isn't someone that people knew about coming into the draft projected to go in the 2nd or 3rd round. Columbus took the risk of taking him at 16th Overall. Tom has been everything Columbus has asked for posting a 18-5-4 record. A extremely reliable center that has earned a spot on the second line and has quickly become Kuzy's top 5 centers he's played with. Shoutout to @xNewttzz @Nxckles and @TheJDHD Really anyone on this team with a good contract could've won this.

Dallas Stars :team9: - @MuRder514 (750K) Murder has been a very good dman for Dallas going 14-8-2. Im sure if we asked Brax and jojo how he's done they'd be very pleased with how hes turned out. Now a days in LG it is very hard to find 750K players nevermind a dman. This one is a no brainer for Dallas.
    Shoutout to @TK_I98I

Detroit Redwings :team10: - @Julien (750K) Julien has been everything the Redwings have asked for. With a 19-6-1 Record Julien is proving he can play any line a team asks of him and thrive in it. Not to mention this rookie has 42 goals this season. Smarsh and Akon are praying this continues in the post season and helps them upset the high powered Rangers. Look for him in ROTY voting. Shoutout to all 4 DPs on defense.

Edmonton Oilers :team11: - Umm im sorry but there is not enough players on this roster to make a post. I guess thank you @Pavelbure_10 for not quitting and keeping this team as active as you can. This is a massive issue in the league it ruins the experience for players and teams around the league. Will never understand why players quit, makes no sense to me.

Florida Panthers :team23: - @Mclub326 (750K) Mclub is a great guy and is on a good contract. Hes a skilled Rw that IMO could play 2nd line and 3rd on a deep team. While 22 hasn't been the best to him so far im confident its a game made for him. Look for him to bounce back with strong seasons ending out the 22 year. Shoutout to @sugar_saleh who is proving he can stay in the NHL

Los Angeles Kings :team76: - @Tropics_White (1M) Tropics was the 40th Overall Pick in last seasons draft and is proving around 35 picks why he should've been higher. He is 16-8-3 this season and is bound for a payday off his DP contract. Feels bad for the Kings here Bishop did everything he could to keep this team in contention but the ban parade was just too much. Shoutout to @Docteurnoxx

Minnesota Wild :team30: - @MetroBoominq (750K) Metro is probably the best contract in the NHL rn and will be resigned until he can't. Going 18-8-2 Hes proved he can play up and down a lineup. Moti is very pleased to have him especially at the League Min. Minnesota is gunna need him in a tough match up against the Nashville Predators. Shoutout to @Pagzz-- @Shamzyl15l

Montreal Canadiens :team5: - @Laucekx (750K) Laucek has improved a lot this season being a fiesty dman that is aggressive on the boards on entries. Sound familiar yea it does because it was a Doust staple when he played the position. No surprise he ended up here and im sure the Montreal Management is very pleased with how laucek turned out this season. Shoutout to @Sags3316 and @xBrocc

Nashville Predators :team77: - @lPastrnak 88l (750K) No surprise here Pasta is having another good season. Going 18-6-2 He's undoubtedly a top contract in the league rn. Selke is very pleased with the trade he made to acquire him. They are going to need him in their series against the Wild. Shoutout to @Gvnb Who easily could have won this.

New Jersey Devils :team7: - The Bartlett Brothers (1.25M) I mean how am i supposed to split them up for this award. Turning into a force of a 2nd line this season and slowly gaining respect around the league. These 2 should never be split up, they are the sedin twins of LG! looking forward to seeing what they can do in the future. Shoutout to @xBradeii-

New York Islanders :team27: - @SilentTrauma55 Silent has silently had a decent season. See what i did there but seriously if you told me this team would be in a playoff spot 4 weeks in id call you clinically insane. But there they were and a major reason was because Silent was playing well and putting wins into the column. Granted he did tapper off past week 7 but Silent should be very pleased with the Islanders this season. Shoutout to @sdex44 Guy was a stud all season but whose surprised he's got the blood of decker in him.

New York Rangers :team12: - @zeidell (500K) Kazy is living off this contract for what seems like years now. a very talented C that can play up and down a line up is what places him on this list. Im a little concerned on him only playing 18 games this season but a 12-6 record is strong and the Rangers will need him in the post season against the Redwings. Shoutout to @xLangz-

Ottawa Senators :team20: - @Silva l15I (750K) For only his second szn going goalie. Silva is putting up Monster numbers going 22-8-3 .781 and 2.13 gaa Looks like hes been taking the Hilly Novi classes of Goaltending. No surprise he is on this list MT has found a cheap #1 that came very close to a playoff berth in a very strong Eastern Conference. Shoutout to @JDFRYE31

Philadelphia Flyers :team4: - @GunitQC (750K) Has Gunit finally proven he can stay in the NHL? I think so he was very reliable on MTL and just ended up on a struggling Philly team. Gunit went 10-14 but lost his last 5 games in Philly. He is a good option to have on a 3rd Line and will get better with experience. He should be proud of his season. Shoutout to @Bensxn24

Pittsburgh Penguins :team78: - @JonathanC1428 (750K) This is a guy that could play up and down a lineup and is just waiting for his opportunity to produce at an elite level. I love Jon's Game hes a perfect mixture of skill and IQ. Posting a 10-11 record but after being traded to Pitt he ended the season losing 6 of 8 games. Shoutout to @TheNortoriousBIG

San Jose Sharks :team15: - @Ebonynee Ebony has quietly gone and had a good season despite missing a lot of games going 11-6-1. Hes an elite break out dman with incredible thumbs. Could easily be a top 4 dman on a lot of teams but his lack of showing up makes it tough to have consistent lines. Shoutout to @melo9400

Seattle Kraken :team922: - @Goater-92 (500K) Is this the season that cements this man into the NHL? Goater had a productive season going 13-9-1 on a Kraken team that missed the playoffs by 11 points. Goater is a jack of all trades he can play Rw or C on any line thats asked. Look for him next season to have another successful season. Shoutout to @MommasWrongAgain turning his career around after a 3 win season to 14.

St Louis Blues :team3: - @BrandonUtd (1M) Brando had a decent season on a blues team that struggled right out of the gate. He was a big part of them turning it around and pulling this team out of the gutter and finished outside the bottom 5 of the league. Brando finished 12-13-2 which is just under half the teams wins. Does this means he has a 3rd line spot next season? We will find out. Shoutout to @premierplayer on finishing out the season. He gets a lot of crap around the league but one thing we all should be happy about is he is not a quitter.

Tampa Bay Lightning :team21: - Tampa is another team that has gone through it. So shoutout to @dudethisishard for not only keeping this team from FF's but having a PSN tag that is true to what management entails. People that take these management positions midseason should get more love in the community its completely unselfish, sacrificing their season to make sure the team doesn't fall apart. Huge props to Tampa Bay this season.

Toronto Maple Leafs :team1: - @z-Jor-z (1.25M) When is the league gunna take Jor seriously? Jor has probably the best thumbs in the game and hes smart. Normally those 2 don't go together and once again hes's proved it going 21-5-1. At this price you are able to build a dominate line and build behind him. Look for him to be a force in his series vs Carolina. They will need it if they want to move on. Shoutout to @Tassoboss- and @ugotwr3cked911

Vancouver Canucks :team17: - @ostrich2face Now he might be the most underrated player on this list. Ostrich is a dman that can play any line and hes only going to get better. Posting a 16-9-1 record this season is very impressive and im sure reli will sign this guy until his resigns run out. Look for him to steal a game from Colorado in round 1. Shoutout to @Wheepingwhale

Vegas Golden Knights :team676: - @Drydxn- (1M) Now i do not understand how a Bruins fan can have a Psn tag that is Montreal based but it doesnt change the fact that Murder is officially back being a top tendy in this league again. Forget his toxic nature and his brutal choice of psn tags. Murder is no Joke posting a stat line that will land him in Vezina Talks. 34-7-1 .802 and 2.16 GAA! Shoutout to @Mreedxr

Washington Capitals :team14: - @WesK73 (1M) Wes is a feisty one from going from yelling at me in the SB for my signature pass goals to being a very reliable defensive 3rd line centerman. Wes is proving he's here to stay in the NHL for good. Look for him to steal a game in the postseason vs Montreal. Loops has to be impressed with his growth this season. Shoutout to @Frxdpel

Winnipeg Jets :team391: - @I9I-LeFranck_I9I Since when do goalies have thumbs? This guy is a stud and he's blossoming into an unbelievable contract for Mem. Going 17-7 the only question with him is what's his ceiling? The sky is the limit for Franck. Look for him to steal games in the Western Conference Playoffs as Mem is praying they have a deep run. Shoutout to @wayzox-_- who is going to win the Calder this season.

Thank you for reading!

• Like Like x 16
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. SgtAndyBoy

SgtAndyBoy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sgtandyboy#0
    Ratings:
    +298 / 0 / -22
    Need to be on Columbus thread

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    sgtandyboy11
  3. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. TGil36

TGil36 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tgil36#0
    Ratings:
    +88 / 4 / -9
    Need some playoff media! Other than that, thanks for contributing something.

• Like Like x 1
    TGil36
  5. NotSoapz5312

NotSoapz5312 NotSoapz

Discord:
    notsoapz#0
    Ratings:
    +236 / 3 / -18
    Tune in tonight at 6:30pm est for the playoff show with mt waldo and myself

No Streaming Account
  6. TGil36

TGil36 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tgil36#0
    Ratings:
    +88 / 4 / -9
    Ayeeee I definitely will! Make sure to post the twitch link for everyone.

• Like Like x 1
    TGil36
  7. S-mxrs-H

S-mxrs-H Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smarshy.#0
    Ratings:
    +646 / 44 / -120
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. BroccNastyy

BroccNastyy Warning Group

Discord:
    Brocc#6087
    Ratings:
    +533 / 64 / -177
    great write up flp !

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    In Hockey Ultimate Team
    broccnee
  9. Xb-red94

Xb-red94 Warning Group

Discord:
    xB-Red94#0845
    Ratings:
    +516 / 12 / -19
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Tropics_White

Tropics_White Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Tropics_White#0525
    Ratings:
    +37 / 3 / -16
    • Like Like x 1
    Tropics_White
  11. premierplayer

premierplayer Well-Known Member

Discord:
    premierplayer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,049 / 350 / -520
    I like u. I like Brandon, but he had 4 wins for the blues after I got him. All against non playoff teams. The most under-rated player on the blues this season was absolutely @DamilkMan596

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    premierplayer
  12. BrandonUtd

BrandonUtd Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BrandonUtd#4965
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -3
    bruh let me have my moment

• Like Like x 1
    BrandonUtd