S19 PREDICTIONS (Post bidding)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Aceyx76, Feb 22, 2022.

1. Aceyx76

Aceyx76 Warning Group

Discord:
    Acey#2082
    Ratings:
    +181 / 4 / -13
    Since I'm not playing this season I figured I'd give media a try. Obviously no hard feelings & you don't gotta screenshot this and save it for later lol idc. Ily all.

Atlantic: Tbh, I feel like there's a clear top 2 and the rest can go either way (well except for one team..)

1. Florida Panthers :team23:

I really like this squad from top to bottom. Alot of returning players & some good contracts + 2C's as a management duo has always been my favorite style of management. (Especially for this bidding) Only problem I could maybe see is the 3rd line not being great but who knows. Oh and 6 RD's lol

2. Montreal Canadiens :team5:

The only reason I didnt put the habs 1st is because of all the west players. Yes, having a west line gives a huge advantage but you gotta have all of their avails match up or else its kinda pointless. Great team regardless but wouldnt be surprised if Rag demands a trade after one bad week (side prediction: Rag for Jensen)

3. Tampa Bay Lightning :team21:

I put Tampa #3 over the others simply bc of their management duo. I have confidence in MT to do whatever it takes to make loffs. The team has a couple good contracts and a couple bad ones but ultimately this is a pretty solid roster

4. Toronto Maple Leafs :team1:

The Leafs only have 7 fwds as Im writing this but its a good looking roster. The key in whether or not this team goes up or down this list will be their Defense. Pretty sure its Hra's, Sharp's and Corbzs' first szn playing D so if they pan out, this team should be good.

5. Buffalo Sabres :team18:

This is where things got tricky. The only reason I have them at 5 and not higher is bc Im not too familiar with their "bottom 4" defensemen. But, I really like their 2C's management duo especially with Smitty who's a top 5 C on psn imo.

6. Boston Bruins :team2:

This team has some good players but is just a bit awkward imo. I don't seem them falling lower than 6th but I also don't really see them getting much higher

7. Detroit Red Wings :team10:

Not an awful roster but once again, a bit awkward imo. A lot of overpaid contracts here

8. Ottawa Senators :team20:

...yeah.

Metropolitan: Top Heavy

1. Carolina Hurricanes :team74:

Best management duo + one of if not the best D-core = shoe in for Loffs and already a cup contender

2. Philadelphia Flyers :team4:

Another great management duo who got all their boys in bidding. While they weren't cheap, they are good players and I'm sure they'll split them up on 2 lines and be good to go. Shoe in for Loffs as well

3. Washington Capitals :team14:

First of all, congrats to the cup champs! well deserved. The caps basically bring back their entire D-core + Dahlin so they're off to a great start. However, losing Rag and Hra definitely hurts, hopefully Loops has some cracked frenchies up his sleeve

4. New York Rangers :team12:

Probably my most bold prediction but I kinda like it. Mrxzek decided to go full QC in his first season owning & I think it was a good idea. This team will have chem and if everyone buys in, I can see them doing well. Interested to see how lines will look

5. Columbus Blue Jackets :team6:

CBJ has a lot of familiar faces with some good chem. The more I look at them the more I like the roster but for now they're #5. Could easily see them in the top 4 though

6. New Jersey Devils :team7:

Not a bad roster at all, just in a competitive division which puts them at 6 for me. Theyve got some solid fwds but lacking a bit on defense imo. Wouldn't be surprised if they jump higher

7. Pittsburgh Penguins :team78:

Thankfully AndreaK got himself a decent GM or else things couldve been a lot worse. On paper, this team has some good names but I feel like theres a lot of question marks. With that being said, once again, I feel like any teams from 4 through 7 can be interchanged

8. New York Islanders :team27:

Don't love this roster. If I'm not mistaken, their entire management group are 3rd line LD's which isn't great. Not too many positive things to say besides getting Geim at 4.25m is a great contract.

Pacific: This was the hardest division to rank

1. Anaheim Ducks :team31:

Theres actually a lot of names idk on this team but the ones I do know are great. T2 management duo, Pier is back again & Wickies on a great contract, confident this team will do good all year

2. Calgary Flames :team29:

Idk if it was intentional or not but Smxrsh stepping down as owner to get Akon and Theos as free contracts helps tremendously as they have tons more cap for additional depth. Great move and good looking team

3. Vancouver Canucks: :team17:

Not quite the same lookin roster as last szn but still solid. They went all in on Reim so hopefullly he shows out. Also If Jakoo decides to show up this is one of the better management duos in the league. Reli is a top C & one of the most underrated players on psn

4. Vegas Golden Knights :team676:

I like this roster and keeping the chem with the bartlett line is great. Bwubz is back and Bo is sexy. Only thing that scares me about this roster is there being No top line C's

5. San Jose Sharks :team15:

This team all depends on Lehk. If he doesnt dive everywhere in the first game of the season and/or get banned, then they have a good chance of climbing up. They have a solid D-core with some good contracts up front. Obviously a question mark though

6. Los Angeles Kings :team76:

So this roster is a bit weird. Trauma got GIlleh to GM but he's on D instead of fwd? So their D actually looks decent but their fwds not so much. The worst thing is the fwds they did spend money on were all severely overpaid. Can't help but think this team wouldve looked so much better with Gilleh at fwd. Also 2.5m for Lxziee on G might be a little much but hes the goat so its fine

7. Seattle Kraken :team922:

Idk what to say about this team. Its definitely not bad, its just not great either. Their D is decent but I cant see a line that consistently beats others teams top lines

8. Edmonton Oilers :team11:

A couple of decent contracts but no star players on the team, cant see them doing well but hopefully they prove me wrong

Central: Spent way too long on 6-7-8 and I still dont know

1. Nashville Predators :team77:

I see Mem having another really good season. Resigning Sah and getting Blong as GM was great. They already have a top fwd line and their 2nd from last szn + their d-core looks pretty good. W's

2. Minnesota Wild :team30:

No reason for this team not to be great again. Freez taking over as GM + A lot of returning players + a great looking d-core with my man JayPeetch making his return.

3. Winnipeg Jets :team391:

I really like the contract distribution of this team. A nice T4 D and some solid fwds. Not too sure about the center depth though. Still a good looking squad

4. Arizona Coyotes :team28:

Laf is back as owner baby! Besides Stif and Laf I feel like their D is a bit weak but maybe Jojo surprises me. If Hockey and Crafted play to their potential there shouldnt be too many problems. If all else fails, you know the discord will be poppin with gooch and stifler on the same team :p

5. Dallas Stars :team9:

6.5m on droplex is a huge risk but if he shows up this overall fwd group looks pretty good. Mikey is really good but not too sure about their D besides management though

6. Colorado Avalanche :team8:

These last 3 teams were hard to rank. I put Avs first bc they just have a few more proven players imo. AbailG and toslick back together + they get Callz who was a huge part of last years Jets team

7. Chicago Blackhawks :team75:

Pretty decent d-core but idk about the fwds. Jake and Defty will definitely have chem but idk about the others. A couple overpaid players as well

8. STL Blues :team3:

Not man bright spots to point out here. Pretty much all 3rd line fwds besides Adam. Their top 4 D are decent though so thats a plus

WAY TOO EARLY STANLEY CUP CHAMPION PREDICTION: Carolina Hurrianes :team74:

ight im done, that took way too long, thx for reading, daddy out

• Like Like x 42
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Big Lehk

Big Lehk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +230 / 25 / -199
    good list acey!

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. Doranz-

Doranz- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 3 / -19
    F…. Go blues

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    adxmi1i
  4. Ols-9-

Ols-9- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Ols#8409
    Ratings:
    +174 / 4 / -15
    If it was NHL 17 the devils would dominate.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jxseph x 34

Jxseph x 34 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Mrxzek-#6112
    Ratings:
    +180 / 5 / -8
    MY MAN @Jaypeetch !

Good list Acey ! I finally got better than the grade of C

• Winner Winner x 1
    Mrxzek_
  6. zeidell

zeidell Warning Group

Discord:
    falex#8007
    Ratings:
    +192 / 16 / -19
    go kings

• Winner Winner x 2
    zeidell
  7. Wxldo62

Wxldo62 Cup Check

Ratings:
    +787 / 22 / -68
    interesting

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Hot_Pocket_Carl

Hot_Pocket_Carl Eye of the Tiger

Discord:
    Hot_Pocket_Carl#9249
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -2
    You guys are such good writers!! I am so impressed!!

Gremlin_2694
  9. Griff I98I

Griff I98I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    imgriffm#0
    Ratings:
    +200 / 36 / -77
    I think that you're underrating the Islanders. I think their defense is actually stacked :)

imgriffm
  10. Mlvzz

Mlvzz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pxnarin.#0
    Ratings:
    +1,070 / 9 / -35
    you looking at the xbox isles?

pxnarin_
  11. dom qp

dom qp ?????????? ^_____^

Discord:
    dom#9973
    Ratings:
    +657 / 0 / -0
    100%

No Streaming Account
  12. LOopSx91x

LOopSx91x Road 2 Glory eSports Captain!

Discord:
    loopsx91#0
    Ratings:
    +128 / 7 / -30
    good job man, nothing bad to say about it!
    I just have a lot respect for people who take time for this !!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    loopsx91
  13. LaFleuR11

LaFleuR11 Terrible Defenseman

Ratings:
    +357 / 4 / -16
    I thought we were friends Acey

• Funny Funny x 1
    LaFleuRmax11
  14. Aceyx76

Aceyx76 Warning Group